#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

I've definitely taken that into account for any up coming stories I have, I'll have to be realistic as much as I can...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

Chapter 500 spoilers --Click here to view--
Chapter 500 is out, and we finally get a pretty close answer to this topic. So far, the 2 previous Jinchuurikis of Konoha are female, but what if their Jinchuuriki is a male??

Well, the conclusion that I can understand is that Jinchuuriki offsprings are possible, but it is very risky. If Naruto & Sakura had kids, there's about 50/50 chances it'll go well. Just like Kushina's case, if the seal isn't reinforced in time, the Kyuubi will break free. But since Naruto is the first male Jinchuuriki, it won't go that way. But what about Sakura and his child? well, there are chances that Kyuubi will try and break free through Sakura. Basically, when Naruto and Sakura does "it" Kyuubi will probably try "Moving out of the house" but I sort of doubt it since the Jinchuuriki is a male, in this case, Naruto.

The seal as Kushina says, becomes extremely weak during childbirth. So, there's no way that the same thing will happen to Sakura. But of course, it is possible for Kyuubi to give special traits to the child. But it would seem that the only special traits Jinchuuriki offsprings have are large chakra amounts. If I'm correct, doesn't Tsunade have a pretty large chakra amount? (not counting her diamond seal) But with Naruto, the Kyuubi gave some special traits to him (whiskers). I'm guessing special traits of bijuu being passed down to the child depended on how the childbirth went.

But now on to Naruto's possibilities:

Kyuubi definitely isn't going to be able to break free at all. All he can do is probably pass on a few special traits, such as chakra or whiskers or anything else. But there is still a possibility of Kyuubi endangering Sakura and the child.

I also wonder if Tsunade knew that her grandmother was a Jinchuuriki.

Also, I'm thinking that Naruto will have to think twice about forming a relationship with Sakura. (Seriously, I sure hope Jiraiya gave at least some basic sex ed to Naruto during their training. I'm sure he knows how much Naruto loves Sakura. Because, for all we know, they could actually get knocked up someday by accident. Not only that, he knows exactly how important this is for a Jinchuuriki. I'm sure that he knew Naruto would one day find out the truth about Jinchuurikis and their children. He just needs to give basic preps)

Edited by Newkerz, 01 July 2010 - 06:46 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#23 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 29 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've definitely taken that into account for any up coming stories I have, I'll have to be realistic as much as I can...

I like people who actually stay quite close to the story at hand, not all this random crap added to the mix.

Edited by MangaReader, 01 July 2010 - 07:08 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#24 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jul 1 2010, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 500 spoilers --Click here to view--
Chapter 500 is out, and we finally get a pretty close answer to this topic. So far, the 2 previous Jinchuurikis of Konoha are female, but what if their Jinchuuriki is a male??

Well, the conclusion that I can understand is that Jinchuuriki offsprings are possible, but it is very risky. If Naruto & Sakura had kids, there's about 50/50 chances it'll go well. Just like Kushina's case, if the seal isn't reinforced in time, the Kyuubi will break free. But since Naruto is the first male Jinchuuriki, it won't go that way. But what about Sakura and his child? well, there are chances that Kyuubi will try and break free through Sakura. Basically, when Naruto and Sakura does "it" Kyuubi will probably try "Moving out of the house" but I sort of doubt it since the Jinchuuriki is a male, in this case, Naruto.

The seal as Kushina says, becomes extremely weak during childbirth. So, there's no way that the same thing will happen to Sakura. But of course, it is possible for Kyuubi to give special traits to the child. But it would seem that the only special traits Jinchuuriki offsprings have are large chakra amounts. If I'm correct, doesn't Tsunade have a pretty large chakra amount? (not counting her diamond seal) But with Naruto, the Kyuubi gave some special traits to him (whiskers). I'm guessing special traits of bijuu being passed down to the child depended on how the childbirth went.

But now on to Naruto's possibilities:

Kyuubi definitely isn't going to be able to break free at all. All he can do is probably pass on a few special traits, such as chakra or whiskers or anything else. But there is still a possibility of Kyuubi endangering Sakura and the child.

I also wonder if Tsunade knew that her grandmother was a Jinchuuriki.

Also, I'm thinking that Naruto will have to think twice about forming a relationship with Sakura. (Seriously, I sure hope Jiraiya gave at least some basic sex ed to Naruto during their training. I'm sure he knows how much Naruto loves Sakura. Because, for all we know, they could actually get knocked up someday by accident. Not only that, he knows exactly how important this is for a Jinchuuriki. I'm sure that he knew Naruto would one day find out the truth about Jinchuurikis and their children. He just needs to give basic preps)

Interesting theory --Click here to view--
I'm thinking the same way as you. But then, "if" they have done it, Sakura will probably have a normal pregnacy of 9 months; 75% chance that the huge chakra and whisker traits will be inherited from Naruto, however since the Kyuubi's chakra is deadly, though, not sure if it is now, since Naruto absorbed all of Kyuubi's chakra, it's a possible risk. There was a fanfic about that risk: Sakura was pregnant but the Kyuubi's chakra was dangerous for the baby.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:11 AM

Oh how depressing! TT^TT I hope nothing goes wrong O.O... Um, so if they "you know" fu.png Kyûbi could come along for the "ride?" XD Uh, interesting <.<

#26 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:18 AM

Way I see it, the babies probably wouldn't be effected much by the chakra since Naruto's a guy. If Naruto were a girl however, that probably would be a different story. Considering that in the real world (Yes I went there. tongue.gif) The baby forms by drawing calcium and such from the mother, I'm assuming that it's the same with Chakra. Since Sakura's the girl (And not a jinchuriki) I'm pretty sure the birth is going to go off without a hitch. Unless of course, (Pardon my quotes from a medieval book) "Her loins are too small, I don't see how she'll be able to pop out one, let alone multiple children." Yeah, I'm weird aren't I? pictureem0.gif

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:30 AM

Berserk you have just made my day pictureem0.gif but... *gasp* is Naruto not part of the process of baby making? His genes help out too ya know. I mean... fu.png No guy, no babies... Guys genes come with the "tadpole" right? So Kyûbi could get in there some how since him and Naruto are connected per say. It's not gonna be all on Sakura's part, so if they did have a baby I'm sure they would get at least some chakra traits from Naruto... And also physical. I'm not to good at biology XD lmao...

I'm not saying it couldn't go smoothly, I'm just saying there's a chance that it might not. Remember when Naruto hit Sakura with his Kyûbi tail? Well, it's like poison for foreign bodies right? That could cause a problem... For sure :|

#28 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:04 AM

Oh boy, I would not like for that too happen, but then again the Kyuubi may become Naruto's friend soon, so maybe he'll make the process much easier. biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#29 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:10 AM

Well you're right about that. My mediveal quotes make you laugh? wow.png

#30 hotwyr

hotwyr

Shadow man

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

Wow, this topic got awfully odd while i was away didn't it? th_yeah.gif
What if life was just black and white ?

Should we actually wonder what if ?.... No.

You have the power to change the future, so stop complaining and change it. No one's gonna fix it for you.

As for me, I shall grasp the sky with my fingertips.

#31 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jul 1 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Berserk you have just made my day pictureem0.gif but... *gasp* is Naruto not part of the process of baby making? His genes help out too ya know. I mean... fu.png No guy, no babies... Guys genes come with the "tadpole" right? So Kyûbi could get in there some how since him and Naruto are connected per say. It's not gonna be all on Sakura's part, so if they did have a baby I'm sure they would get at least some chakra traits from Naruto... And also physical. I'm not to good at biology XD lmao...

I'm not saying it couldn't go smoothly, I'm just saying there's a chance that it might not. Remember when Naruto hit Sakura with his Kyûbi tail? Well, it's like poison for foreign bodies right? That could cause a problem... For sure :|

I'd be amazed if the Kyuubi could fit in the size of a single sperm cell.

#32 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Jul 2 2010, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be amazed if the Kyuubi could fit in the size of a single sperm cell.

I think she means that the nine-tails could send chakra to Naruto's balls and the chakra would be like steroids to the sperm cells.

I can't keep a straight face on when reading this topic now. heheelq7.png

Since Naruto is a man, he doesn't have to worry about the seal weakening through childbirth on his part. But we still don't know the risk for male jinchuriki if there are any at all. How could the chakra effect the mother and child? Would it be less dangerous but still pretty risky? I wonder if Naruto would ask some sort of question like this after the flashback. (Maybe leading to Kushina asking Naruto if there's a girl he likes *COUGH*COUGH* Sakura Haruno *COUGH*COUGH* thus leading to a narusaku moment)

Now to get back on topic. Assuming if there're risk for both male and female jinchuriki (i.e. Killer Bee and Yugito), would you think that a childbirth like that would be one hell of a risky chance to worry about? I would certainly think so. What do you guys and gals think?

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face from what I've read in the topic now. 111189.gif

"They don't want none"

#34 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:53 AM

Yeah, this thread has become rather....awkward. heheelq7.png but anyways, the important thing about this chapter is that it answers the question of Jinchuuriki offsprings and the risk that comes with it. And besides, if it was that risky for Jinchuuriki females, then the same level of risk should be the same for males.

Edited by Newkerz, 04 July 2010 - 05:54 AM.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#35 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:17 AM

I don't think there's any risk with a male jinchuriki- remember the Rikudo Senin fathered two sons after he became the first junchuriki (and talk about hard- he was the container for all of that, before he split it off shortly before he died) Even for female jinchuriki it's not pregnancy that's the risk, but childbirth. The seal weakens during pregnancy but apparently not to the point of endangering the mother or the fetus, only the extreme rigors of childbirth (portrayed quite realistically by Kishimoto in the current chapter) endangers the seal and both mother and infant . I would say the only risk with a male jinchuriki is the miscarriage and stillbirth chance might be slightly higher- it would most likely be similar to a Rh positive mom carrying an Rh negative fetus.

Edited by ciardha, 04 July 2010 - 06:30 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#36 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

So, what you're saying is, Naruto might be impotent? (ouch, that's gonna be bad). I also can't help but think that this is also foreshafowing of Naruto losing the Kyuubi.

248793.jpg

#37 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jul 10 2010, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, what you're saying is, Naruto might be impotent? (ouch, that's gonna be bad).

No, quite the opposite, he's probably got "lots of swimmers". No, what I'm saying is there's no risk if the male is the jinchurikki. What I'm seeing some misunderstanding about the risk even for females. The risk for females isn't the baby, but the demands pregnancy puts on a woman's body meaning less chakra can be devoted to maintaining the seal at full strength:

Physical effects of pregnancy and fairly common complications --Click here to view--
exhaustion (weariness common from first weeks)
altered appetite and senses of taste and smell
nausea and vomiting (50% of women, first trimester)
heartburn and indigestion
constipation
weight gain
dizziness and light-headedness
bloating, swelling, fluid retention
hemmorhoids
abdominal cramps
yeast infections
congested, bloody nose
acne and mild skin disorders
skin discoloration (chloasma, face and abdomen)
mild to severe backache and strain
increased headaches
difficulty sleeping, and discomfort while sleeping
increased urination and incontinence
bleeding gums
pica
breast pain and discharge
swelling of joints, leg cramps, joint pain
difficulty sitting, standing in later pregnancy
inability to take regular medications
shortness of breath
higher blood pressure
hair loss
tendency to anemia
curtailment of ability to participate in some sports and activities
infection including from serious and potentially fatal disease
(pregnant women are immune suppressed compared with non-pregnant women, and
are more susceptible to fungal and certain other diseases)
extreme pain on delivery
hormonal mood changes, including normal post-partum depression
continued post-partum exhaustion and recovery period (exacerbated if a c-section -- major surgery -- is required, sometimes taking up to a full year to fully recover) stretch marks (worse in younger women)
loose skin
permanent weight gain or redistribution
abdominal and vaginal muscle weakness
pelvic floor disorder (occurring in as many as 35% of middle-aged former child-bearers and 50% of elderly former child-bearers, associated with urinary and rectal incontinence, discomfort and reduced quality of life)
changes to breasts
varicose veins
scarring from episiotomy or c-section
other permanent aesthetic changes to the body (all of these are downplayed by women, because the culture values youth and beauty)
increased proclivity for hemmorhoids
loss of dental and bone calcium (cavities and osteoporosis)
hyperemesis gravidarum
temporary and permanent injury to back
severe scarring requiring later surgery (especially after additional pregnancies)
dropped (prolapsed) uterus (especially after additional pregnancies, and other pelvic floor weaknesses -- 11% of women, including cystocele, rectocele, and enterocele)
pre-eclampsia (edema and hypertension, the most common complication of pregnancy, associated with eclampsia, and affecting 7 - 10% of pregnancies)
eclampsia (convulsions, coma during pregnancy or labor, high risk of death)
gestational diabetes
placenta previa
anemia (which can be life-threatening)
thrombocytopenic purpura
severe cramping
embolism (blood clots)
medical disability requiring full bed rest (frequently ordered during part of many pregnancies varying from days to months for health of either mother or baby)
diastasis recti, also torn abdominal muscles
mitral valve stenosis (most common cardiac complication)
serious infection and disease (e.g. increased risk of tuberculosis)
hormonal imbalance
ectopic pregnancy (risk of death)
broken bones (ribcage, "tail bone")
hemorrhage and
numerous other complications of delivery
refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease
aggravation of pre-pregnancy diseases and conditions (e.g. epilepsy is present in .5% of pregnant women, and the pregnancy alters drug metabolism and treatment prospects all the while it increases the number and frequency of seizures)

But most of a pregnancy isn't enough to weaken the seal to a dangerous level, only childbirth- some of the things on the list above are possible complications that can only happen during labor. Male jinchurikki will never experience pregnancy or childbirth so there is no risk. As far as genetic changes go, yes, if a sperm was too genetically affected by the kyuubi chakra it would likely never implant, but it's highly doubtful this would happen. The Rikudo Senin fathered two sons after he became a container for the jyuubi with no difficulties. If, as is more likely, the sperm that fertilizes the egg is somewhat altered genetically there's not going to be any added risk for the mother, but a likely a very slight rise in the chance of stillbirth or miscarriage.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#38 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 10 2010, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, quite the opposite, he's probably got "lots of swimmers". No, what I'm saying is there's no risk if the male is the jinchurikki. What I'm seeing some misunderstanding about the risk even for females. The risk for females isn't the baby, but the demands pregnancy puts on a woman's body meaning less chakra can be devoted to maintaining the seal at full strength:

Physical effects of pregnancy and fairly common complications --Click here to view--
exhaustion (weariness common from first weeks)
altered appetite and senses of taste and smell
nausea and vomiting (50% of women, first trimester)
heartburn and indigestion
constipation
weight gain
dizziness and light-headedness
bloating, swelling, fluid retention
hemmorhoids
abdominal cramps
yeast infections
congested, bloody nose
acne and mild skin disorders
skin discoloration (chloasma, face and abdomen)
mild to severe backache and strain
increased headaches
difficulty sleeping, and discomfort while sleeping
increased urination and incontinence
bleeding gums
pica
breast pain and discharge
swelling of joints, leg cramps, joint pain
difficulty sitting, standing in later pregnancy
inability to take regular medications
shortness of breath
higher blood pressure
hair loss
tendency to anemia
curtailment of ability to participate in some sports and activities
infection including from serious and potentially fatal disease
(pregnant women are immune suppressed compared with non-pregnant women, and
are more susceptible to fungal and certain other diseases)
extreme pain on delivery
hormonal mood changes, including normal post-partum depression
continued post-partum exhaustion and recovery period (exacerbated if a c-section -- major surgery -- is required, sometimes taking up to a full year to fully recover) stretch marks (worse in younger women)
loose skin
permanent weight gain or redistribution
abdominal and vaginal muscle weakness
pelvic floor disorder (occurring in as many as 35% of middle-aged former child-bearers and 50% of elderly former child-bearers, associated with urinary and rectal incontinence, discomfort and reduced quality of life)
changes to breasts
varicose veins
scarring from episiotomy or c-section
other permanent aesthetic changes to the body (all of these are downplayed by women, because the culture values youth and beauty)
increased proclivity for hemmorhoids
loss of dental and bone calcium (cavities and osteoporosis)
hyperemesis gravidarum
temporary and permanent injury to back
severe scarring requiring later surgery (especially after additional pregnancies)
dropped (prolapsed) uterus (especially after additional pregnancies, and other pelvic floor weaknesses -- 11% of women, including cystocele, rectocele, and enterocele)
pre-eclampsia (edema and hypertension, the most common complication of pregnancy, associated with eclampsia, and affecting 7 - 10% of pregnancies)
eclampsia (convulsions, coma during pregnancy or labor, high risk of death)
gestational diabetes
placenta previa
anemia (which can be life-threatening)
thrombocytopenic purpura
severe cramping
embolism (blood clots)
medical disability requiring full bed rest (frequently ordered during part of many pregnancies varying from days to months for health of either mother or baby)
diastasis recti, also torn abdominal muscles
mitral valve stenosis (most common cardiac complication)
serious infection and disease (e.g. increased risk of tuberculosis)
hormonal imbalance
ectopic pregnancy (risk of death)
broken bones (ribcage, "tail bone")
hemorrhage and
numerous other complications of delivery
refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease
aggravation of pre-pregnancy diseases and conditions (e.g. epilepsy is present in .5% of pregnant women, and the pregnancy alters drug metabolism and treatment prospects all the while it increases the number and frequency of seizures)

But most of a pregnancy isn't enough to weaken the seal to a dangerous level, only childbirth- some of the things on the list above are possible complications that can only happen during labor. Male jinchurikki will never experience pregnancy or childbirth so there is no risk. As far as genetic changes go, yes, if a sperm was too genetically affected by the kyuubi chakra it would likely never implant, but it's highly doubtful this would happen. The Rikudo Senin fathered two sons after he became a container for the jyuubi with no difficulties. If, as is more likely, the sperm that fertilizes the egg is somewhat altered genetically there's not going to be any added risk for the mother, but a likely a very slight rise in the chance of stillbirth or miscarriage.

Ouch. That's one loooooooonnng list. ermm.gif

Most of that stuff I didn't even know could happen to a pregnant women.

But that was informative none the less. happy.gif

#39 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:05 AM

That was indeed a long listen, but very informational nonetheless.

"They don't want none"

#40 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:01 AM

Somehow this reminds me of the days when I used to think a baby just popped out of no where. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users