If so, I just thought of something.

#22 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:31 AM

Hmmm...wasn't a bad chapter, but didn't really learn anything surprising or shocking to be honest.

The final message from Yahito was a bit similar to Obito's last message to Kakashi in telling him to protect the female member of the team. And both Kakashi and Negato lived to continue the dream of their fallen comrade.

Is Kishi giving us some sort of farwarning or something, both Team Yahiko and Team Minato are quite similar to Team seven, Yahiko and Obito are similar to Naruto in many ways. Is Naruto going to end up in a similar situation as well? Or is Kishi seriously lacking originality and has created not one but a total of three teams of three that are similar to Team 7?

Damn that Danzo, he's actions could lead to the total destruction of Konoha, first his orders for Itachi to elimitate his clan, lead to Sasuke wanting to flatten Konoha, and now we find out Pein was created as a product of Danzo sleeping with the enemy to get rid of Yahiko. This puts him just infront of Madara as public enemy number one in my books. Atleast Madara never acts like his actions are to benifit Konoha.

iAnby7W.gif

#23 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 8 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The final message from Yahito was a bit similar to Obito's last message to Kakashi in telling him to protect the female member of the team. And both Kakashi and Negato lived to continue the dream of their fallen comrade.

Is Kishi giving us some sort of farwarning or something, both Team Yahiko and Team Minato are quite similar to Team seven, Yahiko and Obito are similar to Naruto in many ways. Is Naruto going to end up in a similar situation as well? Or is Kishi seriously lacking originality and has created not one but a total of three teams of three that are similar to Team 7?

If you count the Three Sannin, then there's actually four teams that resemble Team 7. I think that Kishi did this to highlight how the new generation will surpass the previous ones. Foreshadowing is also possible, but if Naruto dies, that's pretty much the end of the story. And just think about how depressing it would be if he did die in a situation similar to Yahiko or Obito? T_T
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#24 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:12 AM

All Naruto cosplayers must now be ordered to dress up as either Hanzo or Danzo.

Oxygen tank and bandage over eyes are strictly monitored.

>_<

#25 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 8 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn that Danzo, he's actions could lead to the total destruction of Konoha, first his orders for Itachi to elimitate his clan, lead to Sasuke wanting to flatten Konoha, and now we find out Pein was created as a product of Danzo sleeping with the enemy to get rid of Yahiko. This puts him just infront of Madara as public enemy number one in my books. Atleast Madara never acts like his actions are to benifit Konoha.

Good point there, makes me wonder if Madara will turn out to have good intentions just like Itachi?
I'm still wondering what Danzou meant when he said, "Now the Kyuubi is out of the way," when he killed chibifrog.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#26 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ May 9 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point there, makes me wonder if Madara will turn out to have good intentions just like Itachi?
I'm still wondering what Danzou meant when he said, "Now the Kyuubi is out of the way," when he killed chibifrog.

He didn't want Naruto coming back to stop Pain. My guess was Danzou was going to use this battle as a time to launch his coup-de-tat on Konoha, probably still will in the next couple of chapters.

Naruto may have to leave Konoha and come back to save later.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#27 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Radon @ May 9 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't want Naruto coming back to stop Pain. My guess was Danzou was going to use this battle as a time to launch his coup-de-tat on Konoha, probably still will in the next couple of chapters.

Naruto may have to leave Konoha and come back to save later.

I agree with the first part but i highly doubt Naruto would leave Konoha in it's biggest time of need. Naruto It's the little hyperactive fighter he was and knows (or atleast knows some of the times) when to attack and when to help his comrades, and this is his time. Nagato will most likely gonna run away and Naruto isn't going to be able to chase him forever. He needs to stay with his people right now and help rebuild (as well as clearing up this whole Hinata crap and get her out of the way so NaruHina fans will just shut up 111193.gif )

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#28 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 9 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with the first part but i highly doubt Naruto would leave Konoha in it's biggest time of need. Naruto It's the little hyperactive fighter he was and knows (or atleast knows some of the times) when to attack and when to help his comrades, and this is his time. Nagato will most likely gonna run away and Naruto isn't going to be able to chase him forever. He needs to stay with his people right now and help rebuild (as well as clearing up this whole Hinata crap and get her out of the way so NaruHina fans will just shut up 111193.gif )

Or end up getting with her and making them not shut up.

#29 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 9 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or end up getting with her and making them not shut up.

oh please I doubt that he will, He not in love with her he in love with Sakura.

#30 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 9 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh please I doubt that he will, He not in love with her he in love with Sakura.

Doesn't mean his feeling can't/won't change.
I'm just listing a possibility.

#31 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 9 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't mean his feeling can't/won't change.
I'm just listing a possibility.

It may be a possibility but a very VERY small one. Kishimoto wouldn't put so much effort into showing Naruto's love for Sakura just to have him change his mind over a shy girl who has hardly said a word to him up untill a few chapters ago. There is a chance of Naruto considering Hinata, but i highly doubt Sakura, his best friend who is now possibly seeing him in a new light, would just sit by and do nothing. I have a high feeling Naruto is gonna try and let her off gently and i think Hinata will accept it seeing as how she never expected to see him again anyway after her suicidal stunt.

(Note: This is the comment that up-ed my to chakra water walker w00t.gif )

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#32 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 9 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It may be a possibility but a very VERY small one. Kishimoto wouldn't put so much effort into showing Naruto's love for Sakura just to have him change his mind over a shy girl who has hardly said a word to him up untill a few chapters ago. There is a chance of Naruto considering Hinata, but i highly doubt Sakura, his best friend who is now possibly seeing him in a new light, would just sit by and do nothing. I have a high feeling Naruto is gonna try and let her off gently and i think Hinata will accept it seeing as how she never expected to see him again anyway after her suicidal stunt.

(Note: This is the comment that up-ed my to chakra water walker w00t.gif )

No need to write a paragraph just because I'm being realistic and listing a possibility...
Never said it would happen nor am I encouraging it.

#33 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 9 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No need to write a paragraph just because I'm being realistic and listing a possibility...

I know it a possibility but I really doubt that he will because you know what the confession is just for fan service. The new detabook doesn't have Hinata on the relationship chart. I mean come on it cover up to 437 and Hinata confession is never even mentioned in the book. So I really doubt it really lol. I find the website and place the chart up here in a little bit.

edit: Relationship chart

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 May 2009 - 01:19 AM.

#34 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 9 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats my stance as well, while I dont think or want it to happen, its certainly a realistic possibility

#35 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 9 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it a possibility but I really doubt that he will because you know what the confession is just for fan service. The new detabook doesn't have Hinata on the relationship chart. I mean come on it cover up to 437 and Hinata confession is never even mentioned in the book. So I really doubt it really lol. I find the website and place the chart up here in a little bit.

edit: Relationship chart

Reasons why Hinata isn't on the databook.

1. It's a MINI databook. Not the full thing.

2. She's a side character, and right now the events in motion are bigger than her.

I'm still with Ichigo on this one. Small possibility that NH is possible.

#36 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 9 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reasons why Hinata isn't on the databook.

1. It's a MINI databook. Not the full thing.

2. She's a side character, and right now the events in motion are bigger than her.

I'm still with Ichigo on this one. Small possibility that NH is possible.

Um so what Shiho is on their and she a side character. So is she h more important than Hinata in the telling of the story.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 May 2009 - 01:47 AM.

#37 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 9 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um so what Shiho is on their and she a side character. So is she has more importance than Hinata in the telling of the story.

Actually, yes.

She's one of the codebreakers. I think that *would* put her as somewhat more important than Hinata in this story arc.

Again, its not the full databook. rolleyes.gif

#38 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 9 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right there was no need for a paragraph. However, i was merely stating my opinion in a exstensive manner. And yes it is a possibility but a VERY small one that shouldn't really be botherd with at the moment, seeing as how kishimoto is still on Nagato's really long and very childish speech about his pain when Naruto's pain was far worse than his.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#39 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 9 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, yes.

She's one of the codebreakers. I think that *would* put her as somewhat more important than Hinata in this story arc.

Again, its not the full databook. rolleyes.gif

Yes I know it not the full data book but still you got to wonder why Kishimoto would not put Hinata in their and he still has a line going to From Naruto to Sakura with the Kuji *likes* and nothing from Sakura to Sasuke. SO it would be bad writing on Kishimoto part on getting him to go with Hinata, Plus I would seriously question his writing ability if he put Naruto x Hinata together. I mean come on I would have no problems with Naruto x Hinata but it not developed enough so I don't support it.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 May 2009 - 01:57 AM.

#40 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 9 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I know it not the full data book but still you got to wonder why Kishimoto would not put Hinata in their and he still has a line going to From Naruto to Sakura with the Kuji *likes* and nothing to from Sasuke to Sakura or Sakura to Sasuke so what with that lol.

"Likes" does not imply "loves" or "in love with" necessarily.

Shiho is actually quite relevant to the arc, Hinata's confession is important, but not relevant to the ark itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users