175 replies to this topic

#21 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:23 AM

^^^^^ well, KB wont die anytime soon because madara and kabuto arent after him and naruto ( scene hasnt come yet) but tsunade, her scene has; dan vs tsunade.. I hope she lives.. But i doubt it because everytime she is near death, her real face isnt revealed.. It could be a clue..

---

#22 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 1 2011, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before Killer Bee? I don't know about that. That would be a pretty big stretch for me.

Sorry, I forgot to put KB into consideration. I wouldn't be surprised if he went next, but I would hate it if he did. To be honest, I'd like to see Kishi keep him around a bit longer.

#23 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 1 2011, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, I forgot to put KB into consideration. I wouldn't be surprised if he went next, but I would hate it if he did. To be honest, I'd like to see Kishi keep him around a bit longer.

I like him. He's a very interesting character. How many other people rap in the Naruto universe, hm?
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#24 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 1 2011, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like him. He's a very interesting character. How many other people rap in the Naruto universe, hm?

So true! laugh.gif

As for Dan and Tsunade, I'm curious what will come from that, if they even encounter each other.

#25 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 1 2011, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So true! laugh.gif

As for Dan and Tsunade, I'm curious what will come from that, if they even encounter each other.

Though I would like to think they'll meet I'm just not seeing it. Maybe Dan and Shizune though?

#26 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 1 2011, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though I would like to think they'll meet I'm just not seeing it. Maybe Dan and Shizune though?

Hmm, that's possible. There's a much better chance of that happening than the other way around.

#27 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 1 2011, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, that's possible. There's a much better chance of that happening than the other way around.

My only reasoning was the fact that the Raikage wasn't allowed to enter the battle. Why would they let the Hokage enter just to fight someone who she used to love. Shizune on the other hand though is already out in the battlefield. It would make things more likely. Unless Dan killed Shizune, which would then prompt Tsunade to take matters into her own hands.

#28 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 1 2011, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My only reasoning was the fact that the Raikage wasn't allowed to enter the battle. Why would they let the Hokage enter just to fight someone who she used to love. Shizune on the other hand though is already out in the battlefield. It would make things more likely. Unless Dan killed Shizune, which would then prompt Tsunade to take matters into her own hands.

Very true, however I doubt Shizune will die any time soon. Reason being is that I just can't see it happening yet.

#29 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

Well Kakashi won't die since Kishi revive him for a reason and we'll see how his part will play out soon...
Killerbee may or may not it depends which Akatsuki group captures him. Obviously it won't be Sasuke since he'd failed, Zetsu is busy spying on the ninja army, & Madara is watching over Kabuto & keeping Sasuke at bay.

The only reason it may be Tsunade because she's the last sannin. She will fight eventually but may not die, plus there's no qualify Konoha nin (besides Kakashi who's in the field) could immediately replace her. I know you all saying Naruto but realistic he doesn't qualify for the job. He may have the power but not the expertise that's needed. He's not ready for the position which is why the council recommend Kakashi and he would've had it if Shizune didn't disturbed them.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#30 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

Before I make my prediction, I have a wonder: What happens to an Edo Tensei'd ninja after the death of the ninja who Edo Tensei'd them?

The answer to that might make my prediction be "Kabutomaru will be the next to die."

Otherwise... well, it could be anybody. Half the people who were resurrected after the Pain battle could be killed again, since their role may have already been fulfilled and from this point on might simply be "redshirts\cannon fodder." And everyone else could be killed because their deaths could easily be impactful but not change future storylines much. Having a lot of cannon fodder characters whose deaths could emotionally effect your readers can be a good thing when writing out a war-time storyline....

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#31 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Well, tsunade probaby will come close to death; but Hopestar, i agree with your reasoning and also, i really dont wan her to die but i think she will be the one "retireing" and letting naruto in as the hokage. But now im thinkin KB and Raikage because they gonna be fighting their dad.. But Kabuto-maru? Nahh., in OVA, he was a naruto vs sasuke so i doubt his role is over just yet.. But what about Gaara guys?? And Neji's team? I am now thinking tht choji might come close to death because of asuma... Oo! Nine tails brothers! I think kakashi, KB and naruto are gonna fight them..

@desaix : If kabuto dies then the edo tensied ninjas are still there unless you find the "weakness" to get rid of them. The jutsu is still in affect even after the user is dead.

---

#32 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 2 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, tsunade probaby will come close to death; but Hopestar, i agree with your reasoning and also, i really dont wan her to die but i think she will be the one "retireing" and letting naruto in as the hokage. But now im thinkin KB and Raikage because they gonna be fighting their dad.. But Kabuto-maru? Nahh., in OVA, he was a naruto vs sasuke so i doubt his role is over just yet.. But what about Gaara guys?? And Neji's team? I am now thinking tht choji might come close to death because of asuma... Oo! Nine tails brothers! I think kakashi, KB and naruto are gonna fight them..

@desaix : If kabuto dies then the edo tensied ninjas are still there unless you find the "weakness" to get rid of them. The jutsu is still in affect even after the user is dead.

To be honest, there is way too much to put into consideration at the moment. I mean we could make a rough prediction, but there is just not enough questions answered yet.

#33 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

^^^ truee... Kishi still hasnt "filled" the "holes" in this manga yet...): ..

---

#34 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 2 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Still there, perhaps. But who controls them? Are they back in control of themselves, or are they still "personality-dead" zombies?

In other words, say the currently-captive (I'm assuming she's still alive for a reason) Anko kills Kabuto (then, maybe, is killed herself). Would, for example, Pain, remembering his deathbed conversion, turn on the other Akatsuki? Would Itachi be left restored and ready to face his brother yet again? Would Asuma be able to be a father to his son?

Or would they continue on their current path, making war with the entire shinobi world?

Edit: Oh, and I think having that many newly reborn ninja, with that many conflicts from wars long past and wars to come, could be just as serious a threat as Akatsuki's current plan. And, being less "centralized," could be a far harder to stop problem.

Edited by desaix, 02 February 2011 - 09:18 PM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#35 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 2 2011, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But what about Gaara guys??

I'm pretty positive I can say he's safe. I mean the whole first arc of Shippuden would have been for nothing. And Chiyo's death meant squat. No, I"m pretty sure Gaara will be at the end.

#36 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 2 2011, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^ truee... Kishi still hasnt "filled" the "holes" in this manga yet...): ..

It's not that he hasn't filled the holes, it's just that it's too soon to be making predictions that put so much into consideration.

However, I suspect that one up coming fight could be Kakashi Vs. Kabuto. After all, it is the year of Kakashi. happy.gif

#37 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

@desaix : Well, im thinking that they are left with personality because there is no user to "turn on" the talisman kabuto placed in them for "total control" of them.. But if it is active, and kabuto dies, then i think that they stay that way... It may turn them back to normal...

---

#38 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

When i read this topic the first people who popped into my head were
1. Tsunade
2. Kakashi
3. Killer Bee
4. Naruto (then intsa revived)

1. Tsunade. She is the 5th hokage,and like every hokage she is able to do anything to protect her village so i think that maybe when she is fighting Dan (if she does) she might get killed in the process. Or even maybe kabuto has a extra trick up his sleeves, one that can destroy anything in his way. Then maybe Tsunade might die trying to eliminate such a thing

2. Kakashi. I really don't have a good reason on to why i think Kakashi will die i just have a feeling he will die happy.gif

3. Killer Bee. Well Madara needs him to fully complete his plan to bring back 10 tails right. So of course he is going to have to go down at some point.

4. Naruto. I just know that naruto is going to get down. I think maybe most of his kyubbi power will be sucked out of him but then in a nice moment they shout out to him to never give up or something and maybe with Naruto's own will he breaks free. At that point he would be half dead and then Sakura can revive him BOOM.

This is just a prediction that is very horrible on who will die next

#39 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

now that I think of it the only person I can see dying is tsunade. mellow.gif

but i noticed something...all the zombies are fighting people we didnt think would fight...chiyo looks like shes going against kankuro(not sakura), neji's dad looks like hes going against..hinata's dad.(not neji or hinata) and dan is nowhere near tsunade, and i wonder can tsunade even get let out to fight?(maybe these will change??) but it seems weird to me confused.gif but, im not sure yet.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#40 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

I agree with Master Sage. only people i see dying is Tsunade mybe Sasuke. I can see Naruto will be on the edge of death and Sakura will somehow revive him in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users