• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

What's funny is that even though I'm shorter, I weight more than almost all of them except Kisame and Hidan. The closest to my weight is Shikamaru and Sasuke ... I don't know why I find that so funny lol.

I find it hilarious that I weigh the same as Hidan, and I'm a girl, and I'm like half a foot shorter than him O.o That man needs to eat some more! 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:46 AM

I don't know, I mean Naruto isn't the only series with unrealistic proportions of characters. (Look the Dragon Ball cast, Goku, for example is 5'9 and weigh 134 lbs despite having a very muscular body. Vegeta weighs only 124 lbs...)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

Someone may have already said this, but....

Bruce Lee weighed, what, 135 lbs in his prime?  And he was 5'7"?  

Doesn't seem as if the anime/manga characters are that far off for martial arts peeps whose lives are all about training.

Right?   :ermm:

#24 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:59 AM

You people don't get it! The value of accelaration due to gravity is lesser than the actual value for the Naruto-verse, kinda like the moon. That's the reason why theirs weights are lesser and it also explains how the ninjas can manage their long and high jumps  :pinch:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#25 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

Oh, now I see!! ns.Believe.It, you've solved the mystery! Kishimoto was just trolling us by giving them ridiculously tiny weights without telling us it was actually because the force of gravity was actually less in Naruto world! Good thinkin  :wink:

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#26 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

whatno wonder sakuras always cranky she is hungry

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#27 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

the theory with the force of gravity does make some sense now

im not familiar with this weight measurement system(we use kilograms in europe) but if my calculations are correct then sasuke weighs less than me ..LOL..i could break him in half if he was real...and im 5 cm shorter than him and prety much normal  healthy weight...sakura ,hinata and ino are unrealisticaly skinny,at that height they would look like some ambulatory sticks irl

Edited by natalieuciha, 20 August 2014 - 02:32 PM.

#28 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Hinata is seriously underweight in the data. Does that mean that her boobs make up almost 1/4 of her weight?

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#29 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Hinata is seriously underweight in the data. Does that mean that her boobs make up almost 1/4 of her weight?

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#30 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hahaha, probably. But she never struck me as being really tiny. I've always liked how Kishimoto draws his characters with a little meat. I mean, they aren't drawn like sticks anyway. But the weights are a little cray cray...

SHINACHIKU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users