Close
Photo

Will Sakura come to her senses before the manga is over?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#21 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

What if Sasuke never becomes "good"? :pimp:
Some one like Danzo
I know it won't happen, but it'll really make the series a bit interesting

What do you mean by moot?

Sasuke will be good. It's preordained. So sayeth the Gospel of Obito. No how biggeth a turd, redemption is only the cost for feeling a little bad..eth. Or something.

Pointless. Answering the question will be unnecessary.

Whether SS happens or not Sasuke, by series end, will not be the person he has been for most of part 2. He will be redeemed and thus, deemed by the series and its characters as someone worth loving. So even if he's too radioactive right now, it won't matter because he won't be when all is said and done.

In short, there will be no need for her to "come to her senses" because Sasuke will be a decent guy by the end (at least according to the manga). I mean Rin accepted Obito back, no questions asked. Why is Sasuke going to be different?

#22 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

That would be a better outcome to the story. Sasuke staying evil is a lot better than him being brought back to the village as a hero just because Naruto did some Jesus speech.

But think about it, has Sasuke ever listened to Naruto's TnJ and change his heart like other people?

Naruto vs Sasuke for the Hokage seat is somewhat dull

We're getting off topic, I don't know where we can discuss this :confused:

Posted Image

#23 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

Well, he didn't say that exactly, but that was the basic point.  

There was no reason for Kakashi to make the observation (that Sakura might still love Sasuke but no longer in the way she once did) unless it was to clarify for readers that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are no longer romantic in nature.

It was obvious -- as if Kishimoto had put up a sign post that said, "Sakura's heart is free of Sasuke.  NS is on the way."

This person doesn't support any pairings but this is what he said on Youtube :And the translation where Kakashi said Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore is wrong. The official translation is she loves him on a whole different level. Some of the reviewers may have confused some people because the translation isn't always right. But if you get that chapter on the shohen jump app then you'll see what I mean. It doesn't say that she romantically loves him but it does a say on a different level. So we all have to wait and see. Also look at what this rant shows about Sakura

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 13 August 2014 - 02:51 AM.

#24 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

This person doesn't support any pairings but this is what he said on Youtube :And the translation where Kakashi said Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore is wrong. The official translation is she loves him on a whole different level. Some of the reviewers may have confused some people because the translation isn't always right. But if you get that chapter on the shohen jump app then you'll see what I mean. It doesn't say that she romantically loves him but it does a say on a different level. So we all have to wait and see.

No what viz translated is wrong

This is what the raws actually said

Translation

Credits to ramenanmitsu

Posted Image

#25 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

This person doesn't support any pairings but this is what he said on Youtube :And the translation where Kakashi said Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore is wrong. The official translation is she loves him on a whole different level. Some of the reviewers may have confused some people because the translation isn't always right. But if you get that chapter on the shohen jump app then you'll see what I mean. It doesn't say that she romantically loves him but it does a say on a different level. So we all have to wait and see. Also look at what this rant shows about Sakura

Honestly I refuse to watch rant videos about Sakura. I'm just sick and tired about the hatred.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 13 August 2014 - 02:56 AM.

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

Honestly I refused to watch rant videos about Sakura. I'm just sick and tired about the hatred.

Yeah I know but if NS wins most of the NS fans will go on the Naruto videos talking so much crap to the NH and SS fans

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:59 AM

I barely understood what the kitten he was saying.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

No what viz translated is wrong

This is what the raws actually said

Translation

Credits to ramenanmitsu

Ah I'm learning now also what do you think of the rant this person said?

I barely understood what the kitten he was saying.

Lmfaoooo that's his rant on Sakura

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 13 August 2014 - 03:17 AM.

#29 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

Yeah I know but if NS wins most of the NS fans will go on the Naruto videos talking so much crap to the NH and SS fans

LOL yeah that would be fun if NS wins.  :thumb:

#30 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:34 AM

Ah I'm learning now also what do you think of the rant this person said?

Lmfaoooo that's his rant on Sakura

I didn't even see it
I don't read/watch rants about characters let alone about Sakura or Naruto
A lot of famous reviewers hate Sakura, then praise other characters like Sakura or even worse than Sakura, so there's no point on watching their hypocritical hatred(imo)
I don't really want to sorround myself with negative stuff, I'm tired of it

Posted Image

#31 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:34 AM

If NS doesn't happen I will hate Sakura more than I did back in part 1, because it will clearly state that the confession she did to Naruto was not true, but exactly for what sai said, i.e. she loves sasuke too much that she can't see him go deeper towards darkness(or something like that. I still remember how many times it was said that she still loves sasuke, it is becasue she loves sasuke in those chapters.) and was just a stupid excuse to let Naruto go off the POAL.

For me Sai's words clearly meant that Sakura made the decision more for saving Sasuke and freeing Naruto from his POAL. 

And if SS comes true, I will find Hinata to be a much better character than Sakura. Atleast Hinata doesn't go on saying "I Love You" to other guys when she is in love with Naruto. 

P.S. I will definitely feel it was a waste to even care about the romantic part of the story and will always avoid kishi's works.

Edited by lord287, 13 August 2014 - 03:36 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#32 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

If she doesn't, and NS doesn't happen, I'd probably be really disappointed because I'd feel as if Sakura will have used Naruto (which Kishi will have condoned) and that Kishi would be portraying that it's ok to throw away the guy that has always loved you and made you happy and is responsible for the positives in your life, in favor of some douchebag that betrayed you, your friends, and tried to kill you twice without any hesitation, all because you "loved" him, when in reality you only had a crush on him because it was the cool thing to do back in elementary school.

With that said, I think she will come to her senses, if she hasn't already.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#33 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

By the way I would like to point out that saying Sakura loved Sasuke for his good looks is only an assumption on your side. It isn't canon fact. Kishi never explained to us the reason.

What I think Nate wanted to say is that, Sakura not being in love with Sasuke BECAUSE he's evil isn't a plausible reason. This isn't a good reason to explain why SS isn't going to happen. We all know that in the end that Sasuke is going to be redeemed and become a good guy. When that happens, that explanation is going to have zero meaning.

The problem is that the way Kishi is portraying this love triangle he actually does make it seem like Sakura is falling out of love with Sasuke because he became evil. That's even kind of what she says during her confession.

From what I hear about what Kishi said he said that she loves/loved Sasuke and then the murder attempts happened and then 540, then 635, and now 675

eh10ut.jpg

#34 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

I'm pretty sure she's come to her senses by now. Now It's up to Naruto be a man and confess.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#35 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

If NS doesn't happen I will hate Sakura more than I did back in part 1, because it will clearly state that the confession she did to Naruto was not true, but exactly for what sai said, i.e. she loves sasuke too much that she can't see him go deeper towards darkness(or something like that. I still remember how many times it was said that she still loves sasuke, it is becasue she loves sasuke in those chapters.) and was just a stupid excuse to let Naruto go off the POAL.

For me Sai's words clearly meant that Sakura made the decision more for saving Sasuke and freeing Naruto from his POAL. 

And if SS comes true, I will find Hinata to be a much better character than Sakura. Atleast Hinata doesn't go on saying "I Love You" to other guys when she is in love with Naruto. 

P.S. I will definitely feel it was a waste to even care about the romantic part of the story and will always avoid kishi's works.

What do you mean? Kishi said in his interview (I don't remember which) but he said that Sakura was telling the truth about not loving Sasuke anymore am I right?

#36 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:00 AM

Why do you even BOTHER to listen to these anti rants? Obviously, they're not going to make any sense and are blinded by hatred. (Granted, there might be a single rational rant for every one thousand of them). If I had to listen to each and every Sasuke rant, read that 2ch thread dedicated to the death of Naruto Uzumaki, listen to Minato=Hinata arguments, read 154 books on how evil Japan is, I'd be crazy by now. Don't bother. Honestly, I have nothing to say to anyone who desires to torture themself.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 13 August 2014 - 04:03 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#37 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:11 AM

Why do you even BOTHER to listen to these anti rants? Obviously, they're not going to make any sense and are blinded by hatred. (Granted, there might be a single rational rant for every one thousand of them). If I had to listen to each and every Sasuke rant, read that 2ch thread dedicated to the death of Naruto Uzumaki, listen to Minato=Hinata arguments, read 154 books on how evil Japan is, I'd be crazy by now. Don't bother. Honestly, I have nothing to say to anyone who desires to torture themself.

Idk that's my problem when it comes to listening rants

#38 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:17 AM

What do you mean? Kishi said in his interview (I don't remember which) but he said that Sakura was telling the truth about not loving Sasuke anymore am I right?

If he would have said that then the pairing wars would have ended then and there, but he didn't.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#39 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

If he would have said that then the pairing wars would have ended then and there, but he didn't.

Well we're gonna have to wait until the end of the manga to see the real answer.

#40 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm pretty sure she's come to her senses by now. Now It's up to Naruto be a man and confess.

This right here is the biggest problem.

The ball is in naruto's court right now and NS wont become canon until he makes his move, the problem here is that Kishi could easily keep Naruto from saying anything to Sakura even after the 2+ year timeskip despite how much of a pansy he comes across.

Seriously If NS isn't canon by the time in the movie and there is no explanation for it other than "well Sasuke still isnt back yet" or "I can't say anything cuz i'm not worthy" that would be pretty kittening stupid. I hope Kishi wont put their development on hold the whole 2 year timeksip because there would literally be no excuse for that. 

The pairing wars wont stop until a pair actually becomes canon, SS has been dead officially since 675 and SS is still confident as hell.

Edited by Pepsi, 13 August 2014 - 04:24 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users