• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#21 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

The "ghost" is his chakra. You can see Kyuubi's chakra-form being pulled by Bee's tentaclerape-units as well, but he pulled it back in.

Anyone else go "aaaaw~~<3" when Kyuubi roared after Naruto opened the cage? He looked so non-evil that I just found him adorable. I bet he'd enjoy that piece of knowledge.

Since Naruto went to that island, the manga has actually held my interest. I had more or less given up on Naruto before that, so I'm glad to find myself stronger in the fanboy-faith once more. I'm not back on any ship, but at least I'm enjoying the manga again. I have waited for this since early on in part one, so I'm glad Naruto is finally making progress against the fox. Great stuff.

#22 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

This is going to be epic. Boss mode, fight!

#23 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 27 2010, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that's an actual ghost. I believe that is the actual chakra manifested itself as the owner's shape that's going to do something during the tug of war Killer Bee is talking about. Remember chakra does has something to do with spiritual energy, explained way back at the beginning of the series.

YamiNaruto's eyes did go kinda blank like that before he disappeared, too >_>

#24 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

Ghost Naruto was his chakras manifestation yes.

remember Bee said that the point of the exercise for naruto was to pull Kyuubis chakra into himself, but conversely Kyuubi would be trying to do the same thing and if that occured Kyuubi would be free.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

Woo! LOVED this chapter :L And... Naruto XD that's how I fell in love with the original, because the comedy (And action) XP

Wow, you can only guess who's gonna win this fight! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Still... Can't wait till next week!.... Though <.< I'm gonna be gone all next week because my parents are leaving....

Oh, well! I'll see how it is when I get back! Still can't wait, its gonna awesome! :O You battle the Kyuubi Naruto! Fight the powa!

#26 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

I love it. 111189.gif Crazy Natuto and his pranks. The nine tail battle is going to be epic.Go Naruto!

#27 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:26 PM

Now is it just me or does kishi seem to be really speeding through things? I only vaguely remember him moving this fast b4 but it was rare.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#28 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

I don't believe its going that fast, but it is going a bit faster. What do we have after this training anyways? I think we're pretty much at the end. I mean, and I quote:

"The final stage of a lifelong battle!"

So, after he beats the Kyuubi what else is there besides the Zombies? There's Sasuke, and i'm sure he's the final battle. I'm not even sure what the heck he's gonna do with Madara... Oh, well... I say we got a year or so... Still can't wait till he plays tug-a-war with Kyuubi wow.png

TT^TT We are heading out soon... Next stop, Minato Gaiden.

#29 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

one of the most amazing chapters! Can't wait to see Naruto's victory!

#30 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 27 2010, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one of the most amazing chapters! Can't wait to see Naruto's victory!

Me too pictureem0.gif I can't wait to see them battle it out... Well, it's not so much of a battle as it is will power. Naruto's gonna win, then become the most epic thing alive. :L Yesh! a_spaz.gif

#31 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

"THIS IS A SACRED TEMPLE MOTHAkittenAH"
-Morgan Freeman

#32 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

Besides Killer Bee sounding like he was Samuel L. Jackson, this was definitely one of the better chapters of Naruto in a while, can't wait for the battle with Kyuubi. You can do it Naruto! tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#33 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

I can see it now, Naruto the movie. Killer Bee played by Samuel L. Jackson.

#34 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

No, no, no We've been through this before!!!!

I Mother F****** Samuel Raikage L. Jackson.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 27 May 2010 - 11:38 PM.

#35 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:46 PM

and then everyone has a raging hissy fit because blond haired blue eyed naruto is played by a white kid kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edit: was looking for the sarcasm emote LOL

Edited by catsi563, 28 May 2010 - 04:19 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#36 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 27 2010, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and then everyone has a raging hissy fit because blond haired blue eyed naruto is played by a white kid

>.< CoughsRacecardplayedtosoonCoughs

This chapter was awesome, and I really loved Naruto's prank it was epic... .

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 May 2010 - 12:37 AM.

#37 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:58 AM

I think this will also solve the problem of Naruto going up against Madara, with the Kyuubi under his control, Madara or Sasuke may not be able to affect the Kyuubi....Or would this make Naruto more vulnerable to the Sharingan's mind-control properties?

#38 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:42 AM

The old Naruto is back! The next chapters are going to be interesting to read.

#39 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 27 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and then everyone has a raging hissy fit because blond haired blue eyed naruto is played by a white kid

\

#40 applesandtea

applesandtea

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:58 AM

This is the first time I've succuumbed to my READ-NARUTO-NAO-AS-SOON-AS-IT-COME-OUT-FEAWLKJFKWA desire to read the chapter on Mangastream instead of Onemanga. Despite the HQ scans, I don't think it's worth it honestly. The translators are irritating me with their overuse of swearing sad.gif

Besides that, AWESOME, AWESOME CHAPTER! Haha, I haven't laughed out loud because of a Naruto chapter for a very long time. I knew that Naruto was up to his old tricks again, but it was HILARIOUS and well executed (although I have no idea how Naruto was able to get his head in his jacket when he clearly had his hands outside of the mouth unless this was done off-scene...or off-panel in this case xD). Laughed even harder when Killer Bee went all, "LMAO LAWLS, GOOD ONE, KID. JAYKAYYYY 'BOUT THE STATUES TOO!" Didn't expect that to happen xD Yamato's reaction was amazing as well haha<3

I got so excited when I saw Naruto opening the seal...and I have to agree with an earlier poster...Kyuubi, Christian Siriano does NOT approve. You are not fierce. In fact, you looked quite cuddly as you reached out when the gate opened (you just look like a very upset bunny throwing a temper tantrum).

The chakra figure thing threw me off a bit because I thought it was Dark Naruto for a second until I saw the same thing happen to Kyuubi and then I realized what was happening.

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ May 27 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this will also solve the problem of Naruto going up against Madara, with the Kyuubi under his control, Madara or Sasuke may not be able to affect the Kyuubi....Or would this make Naruto more vulnerable to the Sharingan's mind-control properties?

This is actually very interesting. We all know that Naruto will harness Kyuubi's powers, he will become INSANELY stronger, etc. etc., but does this make him more susceptible to the Sharingan? The Uchiha are supposed to be able to have some control over the bijuu/Kyuubi (?) (I forgot what was specifically stated in the manga) and since Naruto will have even more of a direct connection to Kyuubi, will this affect him? :/ Or will this new connection overpower that mind control or whatever it is?

Ahhhh, I think I'm going to reread this chapter. Well, I'm going to have to anyway because I want to see the translation by SleepyFans too.

Edited by applesandtea, 28 May 2010 - 03:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users