#21 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

Yeah I get your point. The manga felt rushed at last, most of the things were skipped and don't make any sense.

Maybe NH was a forced pairing? Majority of the fans preferred NH so Kishimoto just did that..

I had read in a Forum that Kishi only did NH because the Fans, i thought it was nonesense but now..

And if the NH fans can influence him so much than we can do this too!!!

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#22 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

Wow hating years of Kishimoto's work just because your pairing didnt become canon? Just wow. Kishimoto never took pairing as his main focus in this manga. If you watched this series JUST because of NarutoSakura then you are just weird. 

It's not just pairing but naruto lost to Sasuke in pove and power both. Sasuke got the girl even when he was a jerk. Sasuke got away unpunished despite his bad deeds.

And don't say romance wasn't a main focus. At least 30-50% panels in this manga can be considered as part of romance.
What about so much kitten about student surpassing their teachers? what about kushina's dying words? what about Sakura's so called development (which she actually never had)? what about POAL?

Believe it or not for me naruto turned out to be a looser sidekick whose feelings doesn't matter and Sasuke turned out to be the cool hero which everyone loves no matter what he does.

Moreover their was no kittening interaction between naruto and sakura, who were always seen together since the part 2 started. Sakura completely sidelined naruto and it appeared like ahe was just using him. Ahe didn't even care to remain in konoha for naruto, because she is still so hopelessly in love with sasuke.

And that kittening kishimoto didn't show the expression naruto would possibly had made on listening to Sakura say those words because we all know he would have been sad and just walked off or held of his emotions like he always did.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#23 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:34 PM

It's not just pairing but naruto lost to Sasuke in pove and power both. Sasuke got the girl even when he was a jerk. Sasuke got away unpunished despite his bad deeds.

And don't say romance wasn't a main focus. At least 30-50% panels in this manga can be considered as part of romance.
What about so much kitten about student surpassing their teachers? what about kushina's dying words? what about Sakura's so called development (which she actually never had)? what about POAL?

Believe it or not for me naruto turned out to be a looser sidekick whose feelings doesn't matter and Sasuke turned out to be the cool hero which everyone loves no matter what he does.

Moreover their was no kittening interaction between naruto and sakura, who were always seen together since the part 2 started. Sakura completely sidelined naruto and it appeared like ahe was just using him. Ahe didn't even care to remain in konoha for naruto, because she is still so hopelessly in love with sasuke.

And that kittening kishimoto didn't show the expression naruto would possibly had made on listening to Sakura say those words because we all know he would have been sad and just walked off or held of his emotions like he always did.

Yeah I agree except romance being the main focus. All of the NS interaction, Kushina and Minato's words, all gone waste. As I said in my previous post it could be that Kishimoto decided to change the pairings at the last moment, because most of the fans preferred NH.

I still like the series tho.

Edited by LivinG_Dead, 06 November 2014 - 01:38 PM.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#24 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:01 PM

Please guys, if you do indeed burn away all the volumes, make a video and post it here and all the places on internet, so that it might reach stupid kishimoto as well, although he won't care. I don't have the volumes but I so much want to burn them right now.

And nobody buy the volumes to specially burn it, LOL, it will only benefit kishimoto. He doesn't care about his characters, so I don't think he will care at all if people burn all the volumes. The money has been made already.

I really want to buy and burn them, but then I also don't want to benefit that kittentard. But if anyone burns them, please do make a video and post it on the internet.

#25 anynhh

anynhh

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

I don't think kishimoto was a fan of naruto, himself. All of it was rushed, he caved in and made naruhina and sasusaku canon for money.
Horrible. Never gonna read any of his mangas from now on.

#26 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Guys.

I know you're all worked up over the ending and I completely understand the need for all of you to rant on about how poorly Kishi ended the series, but seriously.

Might be easier to say than do, but there's no need to act like your life depended on how it would end.

If you wanna get rid of all your Naruto merch, don't burn it. Sell it. Get your cash back.

All the money you guys invested in a series you no longer love will all go to waste. Don't let that happen.

I'm sure Naruto held a special place in the hearts of many, but the long journey you all went on together is over now. You did well.

There are many other series that exist and you can enjoy those just as much as you enjoyed Naruto.

Stand tall and move on. Move forward. It's the only thing you can do now.

This, One hundred times this!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#27 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

If he starts making a new project with Naruto.

The only way I'll even go to his website anymore is if Hinata and Sasuke dies. Their kids as well. NaruSaku should've been the ending. 

I rather have  Naruto become Jiraiya and Sakura become Tsunade.

Edited by 8Hogake, 06 November 2014 - 03:51 PM.

#28 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

I don't think kishimoto was a fan of naruto, himself. All of it was rushed, he caved in and made naruhina and sasusaku canon for money.

Then he should've named it Sasuke.

#29 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:08 PM

Moral of the story: Have friends in high places, and anything can be forgiven. >.>

#30 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:09 PM

If he's going have NaruHina kids fall in love with SasuSaku's kids. I'm not going to knowledge him as a author or an Artist at all.  I'll said that Kishi steals arts from DA..

#31 Banda-kun

Banda-kun

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

Him making they're kids end up together is probably his way of making it up for us ... kitten THAT!!! I'm sorry but he lost me as a fan ... Good thing I never bought anything naruto related !!

#32 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

Him making they're kids end up together is probably his way of making it up for us ... kitten THAT!!! I'm sorry but he lost me as a fan ... Good thing I never bought anything naruto related !!

I'm making him a villain in my story. Ugly monster beast.

#33 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

If he starts making a new project with Naruto.

The only way I'll even go to his website anymore is if Hinata and Sasuke dies. Their kids as well. NaruSaku should've been the ending. 

I rather have  Naruto become Jiraiya and Sakura become Tsunade.

It was one thing to pair up Hinata and Naruto (something that has a remote likeness to a positive foundation can be acquired if you scrape through the trash long and hard enough), but to witness Kishi turning his back on much of what Sakura represented with her growth and ever increasing loyalty to Naruto by shacking up with Sasuke... It's inexcusable.

I said this previously in another topic, but I would sooner accept Sakura developing an attraction for Lee and marrying him than choosing Sasuke after everything that has happened. 

#34 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:09 PM

Guys, I know you are angry and hurt at the moment but don't go burning and destroying all that merchandise, it's not going to do anything to the outcome, Kishi is not going to care either way, he'll not even find out about it. He's got your money.

It might make you feel better now but in a few days you might regret it. So gust give it a few days to let things calm down, and then think about things rationally, who knows in a few days after you calm down you might want to keep those memories of the earlier stuff when Kishi didn't troll and sell out, when his manga made more sense, if you burn everything now and regret it you might just end up buying everything again to remind yourself of the better volumes and that will just send the message that they did the right thing.

Give it a week or so, if you still feel this way then go ahead, we sometime let out emotions cloud our judgement, and right now emotions are still running high.

iAnby7W.gif

#35 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:14 PM

Guys, I know you are angry and hurt at the moment but don't go burning and destroying all that merchandise, it's not going to do anything to the outcome, Kishi is not going to care either way, he'll not even find out about it. He's got your money.

It might make you feel better now but in a few days you might regret it. So gust give it a few days to let things calm down, and then think about things rationally, who knows in a few days after you calm down you might want to keep those memories of the earlier stuff when Kishi didn't troll and sell out, when his manga made more sense, if you burn everything now and regret it you might just end up buying everything again to remind yourself of the better volumes and that will just send the message that they did the right thing.

Give it a week or so, if you still feel this way then go ahead, we sometime let out emotions cloud our judgement, and right now emotions are still running high.

Don't tell us want to do. You traitor.

#36 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

It's not just damn parings it's the way he ended this kittening manga.

Too many unanswered questions, too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#37 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

Well that would one for the shrinks to unravel, Kishi has based Naruto on himself, he was the loud dumb kid in school, who had big dreams, so if he dislikes Naruto he dislikes himself, and by not having him get the girl he loves is a reflection on himself, so Narut marrying Hinata is him admitting he settled on his wife because the girl he loved married someone else? So it's a Freudiun slip?

Don't tell us want to do. You traitor.

There is a difference between advice and Telling you what to do...and coming from a guy telling us to go out an protest and get ourselves arrested, or sign petitions because one fictional pairing didn't happen? Hypocrite much. So why don't you STFU? All i've seen from you today is idiotic posts that will make the lot of us look like crazed fans who have no life.

iAnby7W.gif

#38 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:21 PM

I bought a movie... the will of fire or some kitten like that. What should I do with it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#39 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:32 AM

Guys.

I know you're all worked up over the ending and I completely understand the need for all of you to rant on about how poorly Kishi ended the series, but seriously.

Might be easier to say than do, but there's no need to act like your life depended on how it would end.

If you wanna get rid of all your Naruto merch, don't burn it. Sell it. Get your cash back.

All the money you guys invested in a series you no longer love will all go to waste. Don't let that happen.

I'm sure Naruto held a special place in the hearts of many, but the long journey you all went on together is over now. You did well.

There are many other series that exist and you can enjoy those just as much as you enjoyed Naruto.

Stand tall and move on. Move forward. It's the only thing you can do now.

That ^^

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#40 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:48 AM

I am not burning something, but I think that I'll sell my collection. It hurts staring now at some scenes.

Maybe in the future I'll download the series up to the chapter 450 and I will pretend that the next arcs do not exist, but right now I am too upset.

Look, after the Kakuzu and Hidan arc I started seeing people complaining constantly in this site and other places. After the Pain arc people complained every or almost every issue. During the War Arc people trashed EVERY issue. And I did not join because some complains seemed unfair and exaggerated to me, and I did not want to feel what I was jumping on a bandwagon. However I could not help to feel that the series was getting progressively worse.

However I told myself "It sounds weird, but wait and see. Maybe things will eventually make sense." And I persevered.

I was a fool.

Looking back, after the first Part II arcs, all of it has been a looooong string of asspulls. Nonetheless I carried on because I am a NS fan and I wanted at least seeing Naruto and Sakura getting together.

And it has been denied me.

I had already lost most of my interest, the world -that seemed so interesting and full of adventure and drama back in Part I- has been gutted and lost its appeal, and maybe the only thing that I still liked has been ruined. So why should I keep my books?

Of course. After all it is only a fictional pairing of a ficional series. I shall move on. But it will take a while.

I won't lie. I was one of those people. I was relentless in my criticism because I genuinely though he was writing crap.

I also feel completely vindicated by what happened here.resolve anything of substance. It's over because it is, but not of the issues he raised were resolved. No one's feelings were resolved on screen. Sakura turning him down would have been superior because at least then it is a resolution. At least he has to provide an answer. That a movie is needed to fill in a gap this large is a joke. Kaguya's lack of substance.

Kishimoto has had an ugly history of steadfastly refusing to provide answers to the issues he introduces over and over. I suppose it's fitting he does a massive kitten you to his entire in the course of resolving nothing. 

So Obito gets to be with the love of his life after all he did and Naurto fails in that endevour. The shift could have been tolerable had it been shown and justified, but nothing. It just was. It is insulting that Obito succeeds where Naruto fails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users