#21 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 9 2009, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, either way, as long as I can see my favorite pair, good action, and a explosive ending, I'll be happy.

QFT pictureem0.gif

#22 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (ShadowWolf @ Oct 8 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura was in the beginning! Finally! I wonder what kind of "d@mn awkwardness" Kiba was talking about... a_plotting.gif

Like finding a suitable hotel for her and Naruto FREUDIAN SLIDE!

I'll read this when I get back from Chicago. :3

#23 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

There is a reason why some ideas persist long enough to become cliches. It is the execution of the cliche that makes it good or bad. (I can love the movie "Aliens", and hate the dozen Sci-Fi movie clones with the same plot, due to how they were done.) I think Kishi can make it interesting, especially since Naruto will make things interesting by disrupting plans.

I rather enjoyed this chapter, which I thought read much better than the early spoilers. A lot of things which seemed nutty at the time, are more reasonable in the larger picture. Sasuke was only Akatsuki for a short time, but was still troublesome for the kages. Even though he got whipped a_dance.gif , I believe the kages have to respect what other threats (real or pretend) Madara has up his sleeves.

I don't think Madara is planning a war of conquest. More likely, the bijuu equivalent of carpet-bombing, to demoralize the citizens until they demand that Madara be appeased to stop the destruction. (Imagine if Pein was still around to use Shinra Tensei on every major village!)

Good for Naruto. Instead of trusting everything he has been told, he wants to confirm it first-hand.
(Preferably with some Sasuke bone-breaking beforehand. msmack.gif )

#24 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:19 PM

How can Madara control everyone? XD What if you just don't look at the moon? >.> hm I guess he might be able to influence people like Danzo.. Eh, Madara evil plan is cliche.

Sakura did look very determined, but I wonder if she is as sure of herself as Kiba and Lee seem to think she is. I hope we don't have to wait too long to see her talk to Naruto DX

#25 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

Its kinda funny to think, now we got the whole plot of Naruto, and the challenge he and the world must overcome, and there are still things that have not been answered since the start of part 2. I really wanna know what "that jutsu" is. I mean, I figure it was probly something Jiraiya taught Naruto in order to begin training him to control the kyuubi. Maybe Killerbee is the only person to train Naruto. Anyways im really looking foward to NaruSaku talk, I hope it is everything the NS fans want and more.

#26 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

I still think that Jutsu is the Odema Rasengan, as it's not been mentioned sinse then. if Naruto was capable of doing any other Jutsu we'd have seen it by now, I doubt he'd not use it against Pain considering what was at stake if he lost. Part of is still hoping it's the thunder god technique but I doubt it, He may also be talking about the Kyuubi's chakra, and used Jutsu instead of Kyuubi incase somenoe else overheard him, he was afterall just about to go on his mission with Kakashi and Sakura, and Sakura is not meant to know about Naruto's condition.

But if it is a new move then there better be a good explanation why he hasn't used it yet considering how many life and death experiences he's been in, and it can't be worst than RasenShuriken without being in sage mode.

Any way back to the story, I think many of us have thought that we are either coming to an end of the series or it's gearing up to another time-skip, I'm still hoping for a time skip mainly because I doubt Naruto has the power to take on Madara quite just yet, he lacks the speed required, he's going to need a move faster than even his fathers technique to attack him, otherwise all his attacks are useless against him, he'll just dodge them.

iAnby7W.gif

#27 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:05 PM

biggrin.gif wow 4th ninja war woah.. madaras gone over the top XD
anyway cant wait for the narusaku talk narusaku is SO! CLOSE TO CANON I CAN FEEL IT!
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#28 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

And the bad guy finally does his rambling monologue that happens in every movie/show/series, where he tells the good guys his entire plan for global saturation dominationz!11!' And then of course, he proceeds to get pwned by the good guy in the end tongue.gif

Madara you just sealed your own doom. Good job, good job kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#29 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Well, I know it's not canon, but if you watch the newest episodes of shippuden (129-130), where Jiraiya is talking to the Frog key for the seal, the "that justsu" is mentioned as being a control over the kyuubi chakra. It then references how Minato never acted without a plan, about only sealing the Kyuubi's yang chakra with the intention for naruto to use it. And then the frog says "you remember what happened when you twisted the seal and he used it" and it shows Jiraiya almost dead. Now, I know this is a manga forum, but the anime (imo) wouldn't contradict the manga. So I get the feeling that the "that jutsu" would be naruto using the kyuubi chakra without threat, like Bee did when he almost killed Sasuke (so close, maybe he'll finish the job later pictureem0.gif ).

And maybe it will take the Kyuubi chakra plus sage mode to finally finish off Madara. Remember when Naruto confronted Nagato. He had both sage eyes with kyuubi slits.

But I think we'll get all of that in due time. What I'm really itching to know is when will Naruto need to use the power that Itachi gave him.
"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#30 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

Is it just me or since when does 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 10??? Especially and I quote Madara from pages 15-16: The Nine-Tailed Beasts are nothing more than a division of the Jubi's chakra.

Fine let's pretend and we divide.
1/10th power goes to the Ichibi
2/10th power goes to the Nibi
8/10th power goes to the Hachibi
and finally 9/10th power goes to the Kyuubi.

Funny we are missing 1/10th. I guess one could argue that 1/10th power was sacraficed during the jutsu to split apart the Jubi's powers. Of course all of this assumes that each tailed monster stand for power levels, which in itself is retarded because the villages with lower tailed Jinchuuriki would be gimped.

Also I wouldn't hold out too much about NaruSaku moments. Sadly I am sure we will see boring flashbacks of Sakura beating the kitten out of Naruto as he tries to repeatedly win her affection and in the end when they meet, Sakura will simply apologize and tell him that she removes him of his promise of bringing Sasuke back. Nothing more. sad.gif

Ok I am done tooting my horn.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#31 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 9 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the bad guy finally does his rambling monologue that happens in every movie/show/series, where he tells the good guys his entire plan for global saturation dominationz!11!' And then of course, he proceeds to get pwned by the good guy in the end tongue.gif

Madara you just sealed your own doom. Good job, good job kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I like what ya did there laugh.gif
\

#32 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

THE MOON'S EYE PLAN WILL REACH GLOBAL SATURATION..

Wait. Wrong series?

#33 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:56 PM

I also believe "That jutsu" refers to the use of the Kyuubi. No one knows Minato better than Jiraiya. And Jiraiya knows the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto for a reason, otherwise he would never have taught Naruto to use the Kyuubi's powers and get to three tails. I could be wrong, but I think it was also mentioned somewhere in the Manga that Minato expected the return of Madara and knew that Naruto would need some additional firepower to defeat him.

And if Madara does us the tailed beasts to start the next ninja war, maybe it would be possible for the ichibi to be captured and resealed with Gaara.

And I'm just happy that Naruto and Sakura are finally back in frame. I wonder how the kages will react to him appearing at the summit. Especially since they all feel they must protect him now.

#34 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

Awesome chapter. Nice cover (though Deidara looks pretty silly with his head just poking out in the back), interesting exposition, and we've finally got Sakura getting to where Naruto is. smile.gif Hopefully they become closer instead of "awkward" like Kiba expects. And finally, a real ninja war. The five countries may all be against Akatsuki, but thanks to Danzou I don't expect the alliance to go through right away, which could end up in things becoming pretty chaotic.

#35 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

Oh we can surely expect some awkwardness between the two thats for certain. Narutos still clueless and obstinate about sakuras feelings and Sakura still has some issues of her own to work out.

and the topic of conversation between them is a difficult one to broach for the two fo them as is.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#36 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

Madara has revealed his secret plan.....

so if this was a Bond movie, that means there is about a half an hour left in the movie. lol

Though it is one of those things that begs a question..... Is Madara himself a being of just chakra? Maybe that is why he is still alive at 120ish and can avoid attacks like crazy. And if he was just chakra now, then he could easily merge with the Bijuu and replace the missing 1/10 of the Juubi's chakra.

So... any bets on how many fanfictions this chapter will spawn...
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#37 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Oct 9 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like what ya did there laugh.gif

*teehee* heheelq7.png

#38 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Oct 9 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though it is one of those things that begs a question..... Is Madara himself a being of just chakra? Maybe that is why he is still alive at 120ish and can avoid attacks like crazy. And if he was just chakra now, then he could easily merge with the Bijuu and replace the missing 1/10 of the Juubi's chakra.

I dont think he is a being of pure chakra. I think he might be borrowing bodies or something much like orochimaru would do. If you look at who he was with in Akatsuki there were a lot of immortals or people that could reincarnate. And at the time where Nagato used his jutsu to revive the people of Konoha, didn't Madara mention something about how that was only meant for him.

I also think another reason as to why he isn't just chakra is the fail-safe that's in Sasuke's eyes thanks to Itachi. Remember when Madara started to remove his mask, and when Sasuke saw the sharingan Amaterasu fired out at Madara, and madara had to move. This leads me to believe he can be hurt or damaged.

So I think he has some type of special body that the people of Akatsuki helped him to keep together. (I mean, Kakuzu was just as old as Madara and Shodai)
"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#39 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Oct 9 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So... any bets on how many fanfictions this chapter will spawn...

It's going to be over 9000!!! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#40 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:47 AM

Pretty sure this upcoming talk could make or break NS. So nervous about how that will play out. Excited as well though...

While waiting for that we have this lulzy main plot to keep us busy I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users