• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

1)
4)Hinata becoming a heroine better than Sakura

How can hinata become a better heroine than sakura when shes not even a significant side character? Let alone the heroine? Impossible. She's not even meant for the role of heroine or becoming the head of the clan. Thats enough to show shes not the heroine.

I know whatever kishi is gonna choose will be perfect. I have faith in him. But these are the things he wont do for sure:
He wont kill off naruto permanently.
He wont kill sakura.
He wont deal with sasuke unjustly.
The only ninjas from k11 he will do something big with is most likely shikamaru, lee (neji if he plans of bringing him back will become the head of the clan. If not then hanabi) and ino and choji. He most likely wont be doing much for hinata and shino. Maybe even just in the background. Very likely.
He wont make more than two pairings. Most likely narusaku (ofcoarse) and shikatema.

The below two are one of the most popular Naruto ending predictions in Japan and I don't want it to happen.

1.) A small boy shouts to the Hokage mountains saying "I'm going to be a Hokage!" 
Then Sakura smiles and tells the little boy, "Your father used to be the Hokage. He's a hero who died for the village"
(The father of the child is most likely dead and who it is, is left ambiguous.)

2.) Naruto and Sasuke both become wanderers. Sakura is waiting for the two of them to return. She is wearing a Hokage hat. 
And she says, "until you guys return I will protect this village with my life!"

Its actually not bad. The first one that is actually interesting. This is my take on it. The kid is naruto and sakuras child. Naruto died prot3cting the village and their pink haired son wants to be the next hokage! Omg thats ingenious! :O but I'd prefer the same ending but with naruto alive.
The second one is also badass, sakura as hokage? I WANT! :D but sakura is already badass and legendary (almost there) also naruto and sasuke.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

This is easy. I don't want a perfect happy ending with a beautiful sunset and rainbows forming above the village.

To be honest I can't remember any truly remarkable story with such a cliche ending. For a story to achieve sustainability in the years yet to come, even after it's been finished, it cannot end having everything worked out perfectly in the end. A very good ending might even create new paths for a possible continuation later and this is what I always hope for.

Super mega happy endings are fine and so is bittersweet endings, but I hope not for an ending like Mass Effect 3. It is also really bad when you work so hard to set up a story only the ending to be where everyone loses or some kind of asspull ending. So sure, it shouldn't be rainbows and butterflies, but it shouldn't be where everyone just loses everything.

I wonder if anybody here read fruits basket.

In fruits basket, the love triangle was solved by one of the guy realizing his love for the girl was motherly love....it was weird but it worked out, somehow. (yuki towards tohru)

i hope that kushina-sakura parallel won't be used to as motherly love, LOL.

I have....and I DON'T want that to happen. I am sorry, but that was a huge asspull to have Yuki just all of a sudden "Wow, I see you like a mother figure." No, that is pure bullcrap to make the excuse that Yuki is not in love with Tohru. I preferred if their love went unrequited than that.

I don't agree that is "worked" unless you mean it is a "forced working" plot.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

hahah i wasn't shipping anybody in fruits basket because i read it only last year and i knew tohru's gonna ends up with kyo in the end, so when i saw yuki's relevation i was like ಠ_ಠ "okay......lol"

Edited by Hanabi, 11 August 2013 - 01:56 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#24 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

Super mega happy endings are fine and so is bittersweet endings, but I hope not for an ending like Mass Effect 3. It is also really bad when you work so hard to set up a story only the ending to be where everyone loses or some kind of asspull ending. So sure, it shouldn't be rainbows and butterflies, but it shouldn't be where everyone just loses everything.

Nah... I personally, mostly on action/drama series, don't think super happy endings are fine. Mainly because super happy endings are too "fairly-tailed" and do not depict reality.

And sure, I don't wanna see everything blowing up at the end... [or maybe I do ( :P)] but I wanna see an ending that has some credibility within the real world (and if possible, no asspull as you have already mentioned).

bKTC2.png

#25 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

Like most on here, I don't want to see a NaruHina & SasuSaku ending or Naruto and Sakura dying. So yes, happy ending is fine with me. For all that these characters have been through, and still have to go through, they deserve one.

Mainly because super happy endings are too "fairly-tailed" and do not depict reality.

I don't know if that is necessarily true, there are in fact happy endings in real life. Just look at Jerome Bettis and how he ended his career with the Steelers, winning the super bowl in his home town and retiring.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#26 TheLazyJew

TheLazyJew

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

I don't want to see Sasuke die, mainly because I don't think it would fit right with him dieing. Why have Naruto be the one to kill his best friend, it'll play out just like Hashirama and Madara's fight. 

I also don't want to see Sasuke just wander around afterwards because then it would seem like it was pointless for Naruto to save him. 

One thing I do want to see is the "forehead scene" with Naruto and Sakura, I was thinking about the time where it would happen and I can see Kishi putting it right near the end ( obviously he wants to toy with us more) but I also see it as the point that would make the most sense. Middle of a war or in Naruto's and Sasuke's fight won't really fit.

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:01 AM

1) naruto dying

2) someone else being the hokage

3) naruto dying

4) narusaku doesn't happen

5) NARUTO DYING!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

Nah... I personally, mostly on action/drama series, don't think super happy endings are fine. Mainly because super happy endings are too "fairly-tailed" and do not depict reality.

And sure, I don't wanna see everything blowing up at the end... [or maybe I do ( :P)] but I wanna see an ending that has some credibility within the real world (and if possible, no asspull as you have already mentioned).

Fair enough, but to be fair bittersweet endings where everyone dies or the main character has to make the ultimate sacrifice or something like that is getting old. It used to be a good idea to not have the "fairy tale" ending, but now it is getting old with these endings where "The good guys always lose or make the ultimate sacrifice." Everyone keeps thinking that "realism" is now any story that is super dark, super graphic, and in the end the good guys end up being gray matter where even they do evil acts from time to time.

Too many try "To be Batman" and some try to hard to copy Batman's style and call it "Realism," but it's getting really old now. I am also tired of games that do it where no matter what you do, you can't win. Even if you do all the missions correctly, you are destined to lose.

So sometimes.....we need the occasional fairy tale ending to happen because constant "even if you are the good guy, you will lose" gets old as well after a while...and predictable.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

I'm okay with people dying if it's done right but NH/SS at this point would just really piss me off.

As for an ending I do want I would love if Naruto turned out to be the villain in the end, just like the prophecy said. Just think how interesting it would be.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#30 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

Things I don't want happening:

1. NaruHina, SasuSaku or NaruSasu

2. An open ending of any kind. Especially with pairings

3. Naruto and/or Sakura dying.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#31 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

I don't know if that is necessarily true, there are in fact happy endings in real life. Just look at Jerome Bettis and how he ended his career with the Steelers, winning the super bowl in his home town and retiring.

Absolutely, but take in consideration I'm refering to extreme case scenarios that are very unlikely to exist in the real world, something that causes Naruto's ending to be depicted as "too good to be true". This is my point of view of course. 

Also, I'm not against any fairly tale story like Shrek or anything... I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Fair enough, but to be fair bittersweet endings where everyone dies or the main character has to make the ultimate sacrifice or something like that is getting old. It used to be a good idea to not have the "fairy tale" ending, but now it is getting old with these endings where "The good guys always lose or make the ultimate sacrifice." Everyone keeps thinking that "realism" is now any story that is super dark, super graphic, and in the end the good guys end up being gray matter where even they do evil acts from time to time.

Too many try "To be Batman" and some try to hard to copy Batman's style and call it "Realism," but it's getting really old now. I am also tired of games that do it where no matter what you do, you can't win. Even if you do all the missions correctly, you are destined to lose.

So sometimes.....we need the occasional fairy tale ending to happen because constant "even if you are the good guy, you will lose" gets old as well after a while...and predictable.

Yeah, I hate when I can't save the world no matter how "pro" I played the game. lol

Back on topic: in truth, both bittersweet and fairy-tale endings are getting old since there's so many good stories (and endings) out there... but this of course tends to vary from person to person based on their own personal experiences: some had enough of bittersweet endings and want something different, some don't want any more fairy tale. I happen to be the latter. Maybe Kishimoto does something in between to make us both happy.

Edited by Darkness, 14 August 2013 - 07:22 PM.

bKTC2.png

#32 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

1. An open ending.

2. NaruHina and/or SasuSaku happening without proper development.

3. Naruto dying and Sasuke becoming Hokage.

There's nothing wrong with nice endings, after all FMA's ending was perfect.  :wink:

This would pretty much be my ideal ending:

Ending

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

1. An open ending.

There's nothing wrong with nice endings, after all FMA's ending was perfect.  :wink:

Ending

Second to this.

Just pinpointing the bolded because that is impossible.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

1. An open ending.

Ending

lol. Me too, Smiter. Me too XD I agree completely

Absolutely, but take in consideration I'm refering to extreme case scenarios that are very unlikely to exist in the real world, something that causes Naruto's ending to be depicted as "too good to be true". This is my point of view of course. 

Also, I'm not against any fairly tale story like Shrek or anything... I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, I hate when I can't save the world no matter how "pro" I played the game. lol

Back on topic: in truth, both bittersweet and fairy-tale endings are getting old since there's so many good stories (and endings) out there... but this of course tends to vary from person to person based on their own personal experiences: some had enough of bittersweet endings and want something different, some don't want any more fairy tale. I happen to be the latter. Maybe Kishimoto does something in between to make us both happy.

I wonder if Kishi would do something I have been saying awhile. With Sasuke given a Darth Vader death where he is redeemed, but still dies. Sakura comforts Naruto showing him a truth that just because he didn't get exactly what he wanted, doesn't mean he failed.

It would be right inbetween the happy ending, but bittersweet as well.

Just hope, again, he doesn't do a Harry Potter and

end

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#35 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Just hope, again, he doesn't do a Harry Potter and

end

Ok, just added this to my list too. :P

Smiter's ending is a good exemple of a happy conclusion I would be cool with. I'd too place Sasuke as a wanderer in the end, it really suits his character.

Edited by Darkness, 14 August 2013 - 08:43 PM.

bKTC2.png

#36 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

NaruHina.

Hum... more seriously, a bad ending to me, is a 100% happy ending.

I mean, I prefer an ending where Sasuke dies and sacrifice himself for Naruto after loosing control of the Juubi (I see him becoming his Jinchuuriki), and take the beast with him in his death. This would be fantastic and Star Wars like.

Naruto : How can I become Hokage if I can't even save my friend!!

Sasuke : You're wrong, you already saved me... Naruto.

But this will never happen of course. Ending where Sasuke returns to Konoha is so kittening evident.

Also, another bad ending would be... Naruto's death. A lot of people believe in this, while seeing Sasuke becoming good and become Hokage in his place.

Oh god, of course I don't believe in this, but if Kishi dares doing this, I would never watch Naruto again in my life.

Anyway, I just want a normal ending, where Naruto succeed in most of his goals (Sakura, Hokage).

Edited by Sojobo, 14 August 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#37 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:02 AM

NaruHina.

Hum... more seriously, a bad ending to me, is a 100% happy ending.

I mean, I prefer an ending where Sasuke dies and sacrifice himself for Naruto after loosing control of the Juubi (I see him becoming his Jinchuuriki), and take the beast with him in his death. This would be fantastic and Star Wars like.

Naruto : How can I become Hokage if I can't even save my friend!!

Sasuke : You're wrong, you already saved me... Naruto.

But this will never happen of course. Ending where Sasuke returns to Konoha is so kittening evident.

Also, another bad ending would be... Naruto's death. A lot of people believe in this, while seeing Sasuke becoming good and become Hokage in his place.

Oh god, of course I don't believe in this, but if Kishi dares doing this, I would never watch Naruto again in my life.

Anyway, I just want a normal ending, where Naruto succeed in most of his goals (Sakura, Hokage).

He'll never become kage because Neji died.

Naruto already got over it, he learned that the ones who got acknowledged became kage, he already has the acknowledgement of everyone, if Sasuke dies or not he will still want to be kage.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#38 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

I saw this on deviantart. It's a pretty good edit haha. How do u put spoiler tags?

team_7_by_lina_kotsit-d53x599.jpg

Edited by Hanabi, 17 August 2013 - 10:41 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#39 lolizuli

lolizuli

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

I would not like to see Naruto/Sakura dying, Sasuke as a hokage or a NH/SS ending...

@Hanabi 

I had a vision of an ending like that...but sounds too cheesy  :sweat:

Posted Image

#40 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

Shaman king ending, in which the last battle being skip. It make me angry.
Imagine that after all thing happen in this manga, kishi didn't show narusasu final battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users