• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

#21 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

Now this is why I'm not comfortable with the idea of Obito willingly turning over to the dark side. It's like watching Naruto go bad ): I just can't see it. Please handle this well, Kishi!

#22 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

SO madara does not had an right eye, still cant explain how kisame recognized obito as the guy that was controlling mizukage and fought minato, this chapter does not explain anything or add something, for me is filler i'll wait until next week pretty bad chapter overall

SK-303_image007.jpg

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 19 2012, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO madara does not had an right eye, still cant explain how kisame recognized obito as the guy that was controlling mizukage and fought minato, this chapter does not explain anything or add something, for me is filler i'll wait until next week pretty bad chapter overall

Obviously the flashback chapters aren't over more will be shown next week so be patient.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Turson @ Sep 19 2012, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obitos body wasnt completely destroyed. Madara just filled most vital parts that were missing. If Obito had completely new body he wouldnt be covered in blood and bandages.

Yeah I think only the right part of his body was destroyed(probably the one that got crushed under the first rock) while the other part was pretty okay.

#25 Rikudo Sennin

Rikudo Sennin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

Exellent chapter, i don't believe that Obito will turn evil because of Madara's brainwashing, not entirely atleast. I suspect his breaking point will be when he sees Rin and Kakashi again.
Some fans are complaining and saying that Obito will turn evil when he sees Kakashi and Rin together and get angry that he didn't get the girl but that's way off base imo. The mindset of Obito is Naruto part 1 and we know his love for Sakura was selfless in that he only wanted her to be happy even if it wasn't with him. Same with Obito, he already concluded in his mind that when he sent Kakashi and Rin away that they would end up together eventually. In his mind she loved Kakashi so Obito dying wouldn't change that. But what i found strange is that we have seen in the last 2 flashbacks of Obito a strong sense that Rin might have loved Obito after all. You don't truelly know what you have lost until you lose it and we have never seen Rin post Obito's death. I think she's going to be a broken wreck, careless with her life and maybe even a deathwish. Kakashi will be unable to handle\save her. Who knows she might be the only one of the leaf to see Obito right before she dies in his arms and if she declares her love right before dieing. I could see that as being a big enough reason for Obito to turn to the darkside and fully accepting Madara's teachings.

And yes, Madara did give his eyes to Nagato. My theory of RS being from the Uzumaki clan seems to be getting stronger. An Uzumaki would be able to wield rinnengan since that was RS's eye powers. The Uchiha's can use sharingan because they inherited RS's eye powers so they can switch in between as Madara demonstrated. Nagato would not be able to switch in between, he would only be able to use what he got which was the rinnengan.

#26 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (Rikudo Sennin @ Sep 19 2012, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exellent chapter, i don't believe that Obito will turn evil because of Madara's brainwashing, not entirely atleast. I suspect his breaking point will be when he sees Rin and Kakashi again.
Some fans are complaining and saying that Obito will turn evil when he sees Kakashi and Rin together and get angry that he didn't get the girl but that's way off base imo. The mindset of Obito is Naruto part 1 and we know his love for Sakura was selfless in that he only wanted her to be happy even if it wasn't with him. Same with Obito, he already concluded in his mind that when he sent Kakashi and Rin away that they would end up together eventually. In his mind she loved Kakashi so Obito dying wouldn't change that. But what i found strange is that we have seen in the last 2 flashbacks of Obito a strong sense that Rin might have loved Obito after all. You don't truelly know what you have lost until you lose it and we have never seen Rin post Obito's death. I think she's going to be a broken wreck, careless with her life and maybe even a deathwish. Kakashi will be unable to handle\save her. Who knows she might be the only one of the leaf to see Obito right before she dies in his arms and if she declares her love right before dieing. I could see that as being a big enough reason for Obito to turn to the darkside and fully accepting Madara's teachings.

And yes, Madara did give his eyes to Nagato. My theory of RS being from the Uzumaki clan seems to be getting stronger. An Uzumaki would be able to wield rinnengan since that was RS's eye powers. The Uchiha's can use sharingan because they inherited RS's eye powers so they can switch in between as Madara demonstrated. Nagato would not be able to switch in between, he would only be able to use what he got which was the rinnengan.

I beg to differ that's what they're expecting at least for SS fans to continue using Obito/Rin as a parallel to SS. My guess is that the breaking point that will push Obito over the edge are three things 1) finding out Rin suffering a lot because of his death, 2) finding out Rin has love him all along and 3) finding out she die leading that Kakashi failed to protect her I think all these reasons are best suited for him to finally snapped and embrace Madara's ideals.

Edited by Gravenimage, 19 September 2012 - 11:04 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#27 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Rikudo Sennin @ Sep 19 2012, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then how come Kakashi can use Mangekyo Sharingan? to me that the abilities stay with the eyes so if Nagato did received Madara's eyes he should have still been able to use the Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan as well.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#28 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 19 2012, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beg to differ that's what they're expecting at least for SS fans to continue using Obito/Rin as a parallel to SS. My guess is that the breaking point that will push Obito over the edge are three things 1) finding out Rin suffering a lot because of his death, 2) finding out Rin has love him all along and 3) finding out she die leading that Kakashi failed to protect her I think all these reasons are best suited for him to finally snapped and embrace Madara's ideals.

it was a bad chapter despite being an flashback it does not make any explanation about the critical points and i doubt he will explain this someday, Obito/Rin there's nothing to do with SS i will not bother to explain that because it's obvious.
2-> I dont think obito was thinking about kakashi and rin together, he had more important things to do like coming back to the village or heal himself it sucks when everything that happen in naruto some people has to make romantic connection, it's clearly obvious that obito wasnt thinking about this, and someome starts hey i think obito was thinking if rin is dating kakashi...
Srsly?
SK-303_image007.jpg

#29 Rikudo Sennin

Rikudo Sennin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 19 2012, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beg to differ that's what they're expecting at least for SS fans to continue using Obito/Rin as a parallel to SS.

What do you mean, SS is nothing like Obito/Rin. In the team dynamic SS is Kakashi/Rin if anything. Stand-offish cool boy with zero intrest in love, girl that has a shallow crush on said boy.
QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 19 2012, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then how come Kakashi can use Mangekyo Sharingan? to me that the abilities stay with the eyes so if Nagato did received Madara's eyes he should have still been able to use the Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan as well.

Because as was said this chapter, the eyes unlock together so maybe if Obito had never evolved his eyes even further Kakashi himself also would not have been able to go further. Obito's eye was already further unlocked by the time he attacked the leaf/Minato while Kakashi unlocked his eye much much later.
No Nagato would not have been able to use the previous devolution, only the original owner that truelly unlocked the rinnengan in the evolution that it was supposed to be would be able to go back and forth. Madara gave Nagato his eyes when they were fixed as rinnengan thus those are his eyes and another clue is that Nagato nor Kakashi never seems to be able to turn their eyes off. Sasuke will also have full control of the evoluton/devolution once he gets the rinnengan.

#30 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 19 2012, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was a bad chapter despite being an flashback it does not make any explanation about the critical points and i doubt he will explain this someday, Obito/Rin there's nothing to do with SS i will not bother to explain that because it's obvious.
2-> I dont think obito was thinking about kakashi and rin together, he had more important things to do like coming back to the village or heal himself it sucks when everything that happen in naruto some people has to make romantic connection, it's clearly obvious that obito wasnt thinking about this, and someome starts hey i think obito was thinking if rin is dating kakashi...
Srsly?

Hey I know how you feel but it's not me. It's opposite fandoms like SS who are still trying to find proof in parallels to make their pairing legit.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#31 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Does anybody else think Madara might actually have a weird sense of humor?? I mean, seriously, this guy can use Mokuton so why doesn't he just make a walking cane?? it makes you wonder if he just used the scythe to scare a dying kid for the lulz.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#32 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 19 2012, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anybody else think Madara might actually have a weird sense of humor?? I mean, seriously, this guy can use Mokuton so why doesn't he just make a walking cane?? it makes you wonder if he just used the scythe to scare a dying kid for the lulz.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did the scythe just to scary the kid. I mean the man was like inwardly dying to get Obito to his side and make his plan in action !
But there is much explanation for us in the upcoming chapters to get the readers understand more about the eyes cause, seriously, i'm a little bit confused about the whole eye thing between Madara and Nagato and Obito.

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Yup. Waking up to an old man who uses a scythe for a walking stick after you nearly died can scare the kitten out of you, all right laugh.gif

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

So sad. It's like watching Yahiko/Konan's story all over again...you know it's not it's not going to end well.

Also, about Madara's eyes.... Aren't they actually his brother's eyes? If he plucked one out and passed it around (sounds like an Uchiha drinking game to me) it may not have been given anyone we even know yet. This may be the 'hidden knowledge' that Orochimaru knows: the final location of Madara's eye.

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

Okay...

So if Madara cannot leave how did (a) know about Obito to save him (b) how did he get to Obito to save him?

Zetsu?

#36 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

Y'know, that could very well be true. But the question is, he's implied to be an "all-knowing" person. Someone who even has more knowledge than Madara. So, really. Who is that person?? One thing's for sure, that person may have Madara's original eye.

@Nate: he said it himself, remember?? the location of the cave-in was close to Madara's hideout. He may have picked up Obito's chakra readings and saved him with a bit of Mokuton.

Edited by Codus N, 19 September 2012 - 01:36 PM.

248793.jpg

#37 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 19 2012, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'know, that could very well be true. But the question is, he's implied to be an "all-knowing" person. Someone who even has more knowledge than Madara. So, really. Who is that person?? One thing's for sure, that person may have Madara's original eye.

@Nate: he said it himself, remember?? the location of the cave-in was close to Madara's hideout. He may have picked up Obito's chakra readings and saved him with a bit of Mokuton.

No, I must have missed it. I kinda of skimmed, I will have to read it again later.

How fortuitous for Madara.

I hate it when words like "may" and "probably" work their way into events like that. It's usually a sign that the given explanation is not plugging all the holes.

#38 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Sep 19 2012, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay...

So if Madara cannot leave how did (a) know about Obito to save him (b) how did he get to Obito to save him?

Zetsu?

Kishi no jutsu on all fields.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#39 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 19 2012, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, that's it. But i don't think Mokuton had anything to do with the saving. He have readed Obito's chakra or was aware of the rumbles of the rocks and founded him near his underground passage and simply took him.

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#40 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Poor Obito. Man, it's going to be hard watching him completely flip, especially since his near death experience didn't have the crushing effect that it could have had. This is truly the good and moral Obito going down the path of darkness.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users