22 replies to this topic

#21 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

None of them bring anything new to the table, whether it be design or personality. So, who the hell should care about them, when they're nothing but recyclables?

Exactly. That's why this new generation baffles me. There is nothing interesting about any of them.

#22 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:58 AM

I hate all of them.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#23 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:55 PM

Amen to that man.

Screw all of them expect Lee and Shikamaru cause those are the only one who are good parents and I have no problems with there kids and maybe Ino and Sai. But Naruto and Sasuke's kids f them. though I had a like-hate relationship with Sarada til gaiden was over and the bolt then I read a summary of the movie and she was worse than in gaiden. Also how is she sane after everything her father did and her father's family namely Madara. Obtio, Itachi and Sasuke's dad. You think the village would blacklist and treat her like they did Naruto  when he was younger just saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users