Close
Photo

So does Sakura still want to be in a relationship with Sasuke?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#21 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

well according to Viz, no. lol

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

Of course. Who doesn't want to be with the sauce man.

I do like bbq sauce.

#23 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

You guys might wanna look at this page https://www.facebook...666083990099899

#24 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

You guys might wanna look at this page https://www.facebook...666083990099899

This is good. This is very good. But even still people are not phased by this. Being the devil's advocate here: the countering argument is that Sakura meant that she didn't want to be in a relationship "now", which means that she might want to pursue one later, when Sasuke has reached his salvation. What do you all think of that? 

I've read quite a few fan translations from the raw, and it's that one phrase "right now Sakura's wish isn't to make you hers" that's confusing everyone. Because one translator wrote it as "Sakura isn't pursuing you right now". So I don't know at this point.  

But I'm verbally disagreeing whole-heartedly that Sakura only loves Sasuke on a "platonic" level. This confession did not resemble that in any way. Sakura "thinks" that she still loves Sakura, and who can blame her? The girl just saw him arrive a few hours ago in-verse so of course she's still trying to figure out her feelings for him. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#25 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

This is good. This is very good. But even still people are not phased by this. Being the devil's advocate here: the countering argument is that Sakura meant that she didn't want to be in a relationship "now", which means that she might want to pursue one later, when Sasuke has reached his salvation. What do you all think of that? 

That makes no sense. Especially with Kakashi referring to her love for Sasuke in the past tense. Kakashi flat out says that "she doesn't want to be yours" there's no "at the moment" or future tense implied anywhere to my knowledge atleast.

Sakura loves Sasuke the same way Hiruzen loved Orochimaru and Nagato loves Jiraiya. Kishi even wnet out of his way to have Kakashi correct Sasuke on the meaning behind her love then further emphasized it with Sasuke thinking of his love for his family and comparing it with Sakura's love for him then Hagoromo started talking about family love some more.

Try not to pay those SS fans any mind they also think chapter 635 was pro SS

eh10ut.jpg

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:02 AM

That makes no sense. Especially with Kakashi referring to her love for Sasuke in the past tense. Kakashi flat out says that "she doesn't want to be yours" there's no "at the moment" or future tense implied anywhere to my knowledge atleast.

Sakura loves Sasuke the same way Hiruzen loved Orochimaru and Nagato loves Jiraiya. Kishi even wnet out of his way to have Kakashi correct Sasuke on the meaning behind her love then further emphasized it with Sasuke thinking of his love for his family and comparing it with Sakura's love for him then Hagoromo started talking about family love some more.

Speaking of SS I just encountered a SS/NH fan on Youtube who basically says that SS and NH will be canon no matter what. 

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 01 October 2014 - 03:02 AM.

#27 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:22 AM

Speaking of SS I just encountered a SS/NH fan on Youtube who basically says that SS and NH will be canon no matter what. 

:hm:

#28 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:24 AM

:hm:

photo-thumb-14021.png?_r=1412129453

eh10ut.jpg

#29 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:30 AM

photo-thumb-14021.png?_r=1412129453

Cuz ima happy Sasuke. 

#30 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:30 AM

Cuz ima happy Sasuke. 

tumblr_inline_mh8dldSzZF1qz4rgp.gif

eh10ut.jpg

#31 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:32 AM

lol still fixated with those raws... I  told you that they were already out in part since days...

I told you that mp's translator isn't a english native...

so after the raw came out ,,, all that out three or four days ago were bunch of lies  :lmao:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#32 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

tumblr_inline_mh8dldSzZF1qz4rgp.gif

Then gimme your pepsi.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 01 October 2014 - 03:36 AM.

#33 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

so after the raw came out ,,, all that out three or four days ago were bunch of lies  :lmao:

Everything's a lie if you believe hard enough.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#34 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:39 AM

Then gimme your pepsi.

eh10ut.jpg

#35 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:39 AM

Everything's a lie if you believe hard enough.

lier.

eh10ut.jpg

#36 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:44 AM

http://static.comicv...62030-sasuk.gif

#37 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:44 PM

Anyways we've all gotten the picture that Sasuke is not interested in her

#38 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

I've read quite a few fan translations from the raw, and it's that one phrase "right now Sakura's wish isn't to make you hers" that's confusing everyone. Because one translator wrote it as "Sakura isn't pursuing you right now". So I don't know at this point.  

But I'm verbally disagreeing whole-heartedly that Sakura only loves Sasuke on a "platonic" level. This confession did not resemble that in any way. Sakura "thinks" that she still loves Sakura, and who can blame her? The girl just saw him arrive a few hours ago in-verse so of course she's still trying to figure out her feelings for him. 

it could also mean that she did in the past, but NOW she ain't pursuing one anymore.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#39 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:26 AM

I'm not entirely sure that Kakashi referred Sakura's love in past tense, and I don't think it makes much of a difference.  

The official translation is: "She's not trying to make you hers!" which I interpreted as she's not trying to pursue a romantic relationship anymore, even if she does love him romantically.  And you're right, there is no "at the moment" or "right now".

I still highly believe Sakura has romantic feelings for Sasuke. This chapter happened so she could get rid of them. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#40 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

I'm not entirely sure that Kakashi referred Sakura's love in past tense, and I don't think it makes much of a difference.  

The official translation is: "She's not trying to make you hers!" which I interpreted as she's not trying to pursue a romantic relationship anymore, even if she does love him romantically.  And you're right, there is no "at the moment" or "right now".

I still highly believe Sakura has romantic feelings for Sasuke. This chapter happened so she could get rid of them. 

I am and it does.

Raw=Viz media andtheir habit of writing whatever the kitten they want

You really missed the point of this chapter, nothing happened in this chapter that she already didn't go through with him before....she's not suddenly going to get over him....mostly because she already did get over him romantically some time ago.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users