We're Excited. biggrin.gif

#22 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:53 AM

Kushina looks so much like Sakura.. It's eerie.

#23 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:01 AM

What an insight we have here. Now Naruto will learn his heritage and the ideal life he could have. At this point Naruto is right, he had more potential to become the monster that Sasuke transform himself but Naruto has more reason than an manslaughter family because they were planning de coup.

I wonder what Kushina will say to him. I will admit she and Sakura almost looked identical. I had to do an double take and realize Sakura's hair is shorter and eye color and clothing is different.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jun 2 2010, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KUSHINAAAAAAAA! love.gif th_glomp.gif

This is the first time in several years that I've been this excited and happy with a chapter of Naruto.

It gave me everything I wanted to see. Naruto actually fighting the Kyuubi. Naruto holding his own against the Kyuubi. More insight to just how poorly Naruto was treated by Konoha. Kushina... well, just Kushina. I barely know anything about her, but I love the woman.

Minato must not have been much of a genius, or he would have known how poorly his son would have been treated. It isn't as if Jinchuuriki were a knew concept to him. He should have known better.

But the fact that it seems as if Kushina died as well to contain it just pisses me off at Konoha even more. Naruto lost more than everyone in the village. He didn't just lose his family, or even his chance at a normal life. No. He lost something even more important.

Choice. He's had none in how his life went. Once the Kyuubi was sealed into him, there was nothing he was going to be allowed to do other than become a shinobi. For all we know, if that had never happened, he wouldn't have gotten involved in the life at all. With how much he loves it, I wouldn't be surprised if he had become a ramen chef.

Call it bad form if you want, but I'm glad Konoha got destroyed. The old village needed to be ripped away, so a new, better village could grow.

That's how all the hosts were treated. They all were shunned and treated the poorest because they hated the thing inside if them. Konoha didn't like the fox because it killed the village. They were afraid. People fear what they don't understand.

However, the third tried to make things better by creating a law saying the adults weren't allowed to tell their kids. This allowed Naruto to have friends as he did and everyone found out on their own.

In truth, I blame Madara. If he didn't make the 9-tails attack, then Naruto would have lived a happy life with his parents.

Gaara I think lost more than Naruto. Gaara in fact had his own family try and kill him, which is worse than not having a family. A village is not described by the buildings. A village is defined by it's people. Even if you destroyed the village, the villagers would still remain. Naruto changed the villagers.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:27 AM

Great chapter.

Annoying thing though was that I was just writing an AU one-shot about Kushina appearing to Naruto along with the Fourth when the eighth seal was about to break when he was fighting Pain. Now it'll just look like I blatantly ripped off the idea.

#26 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:32 AM

EPIC!!!! cool.gif Just EPIC! cool.gif

#27 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:40 AM

Gonna definitely love the next few chapters

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#28 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:07 AM

KUSHINAAAAA laugh.gif Stupid cliffhanger:<
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#29 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:22 AM

lol who thinks kushina is going to say sakura is his sister? lol jkjk I would cry if that happened.

On a better note, um giant a** rasengan =spirit bomb much?

Then he unleashed the awesome rasenshuriken lol. He almost had the kyuubi to unfortunately he began to absorb its mind. Oh well kushina had to show up sometime cannot wait to see what she has to say.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#30 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

Hey I have a question, after the epic feeling goes away, when you looks at the final page and just what happens in that, do you get a different feeling then just, "OMG! OMG! OMG!"
a_spaz.gif More like mellow.gif smile.gif

I think it's going to have a different tone then Minato, it'll start soft then we'll see more of her personality. If she acts Sakura-like I would enjoy a moment of that for extra, but since we don't know a whole lot about Kushina we're going to find out more. And even if you remove the pupils to make her look like a Hyuga, she still doesn't look like Hinata.

Naruto v Kyuubi was still epic.

#31 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Jun 2 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol who thinks kushina is going to say sakura is his sister? lol jkjk I would cry if that happened.

While that would suck I doubt it. We already know Sakura has different parents.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#32 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jun 3 2010, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While that would suck I doubt it. We already know Sakura has different parents.

I know, hence the joke. I just cannot wait to see what she has to say to naruto, as she is one of the most shrouded characters in the entire manga who we have next to no knowledge about.

I honestly have a feeling that there is going to be a small arc now that depending on what she says, naruto may go to where whirlpool would have been. Anyways that is much further down the line.

And I do hate to bring it up, but does anyone get the feeling sasuke got off lucky? I mean look at the attacks naruto used,the giant rasengan,giant rasenshuriken,and he freaking picked the ninetailed fox up by its tail and tossed it like it was nothing. If he were able to correspond those outside of his head during their previous fight sasuke woulda been screwed. (this was just another thought I had) Kinda makes me sad that he has all this force but pussyfoots when it comes to sasuke. Unfortunately it is easier to kill than capture.

Also did anyone else find it interesting how it was said that naruto will have the chakra for life after he defeats the kyuubi? It is almost a scary concept to imagine naruto especially if he learns to fine tune it with his sage mode.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Jun 2 2010, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I do hate to bring it up, but does anyone get the feeling sasuke got off lucky? I mean look at the attacks naruto used,the giant rasengan,giant rasenshuriken,and he freaking picked the ninetailed fox up by its tail and tossed it like it was nothing. If he were able to correspond those outside of his head during their previous fight sasuke woulda been screwed. (this was just another thought I had) Kinda makes me sad that he has all this force but pussyfoots when it comes to sasuke. Unfortunately it is easier to kill than capture.

Yeah, he kind of did. Naruto probably could kill Sasuke 3 times over without the power of the Nine-tails.

Sasuke was always saved by someone, even more than Sakura was. Madara was always jumping in the middle.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

Great chapter!!
I love finally Naruto can meet his mother biggrin.gif
I'm curious what conversation they will have?

wait, if Kushina is in Naruto's self, just like his father, does it mean Kushina's dead?

#35 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

You should put a spoiler tag in your first post. I immediately read about Kushina without reading the chapter first. So, thanks. >_>

#36 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Gaara @ Jun 3 2010, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should put a spoiler tag in your first post. I immediately read about Kushina without reading the chapter first. So, thanks. >_>

Get where you're coming from. I always click through the first post to read the latest manga chapter. I was just lucky that the spoiler line happened to be out of the window when I clicked through, otherwise I would have read it too. And I intentionally don't read spoilers, so I'd have been really ticked.

Maybe just the link in the first post, then spoilers galore for every post after? Is there anyone else like me who uses the first post as their only link to the manga?

(lol - Spoliers Galore - new Bond girl name)

#37 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:27 PM

So sorry 121721.gif I'll get it better

#38 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

Also did anyone else find it interesting how it was said that naruto will have the chakra for life after he defeats the kyuubi? It is almost a scary concept to imagine naruto especially if he learns to fine tune it with his sage mode.

Yeah, infinite Sage Mode lol, and no more borrowing Chakra from the fox, and no more transforming into an angry demonic beast, and being able to summon the fox like summoning a toad.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 June 2010 - 02:35 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Jun 2 2010, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, hence the joke. I just cannot wait to see what she has to say to naruto, as she is one of the most shrouded characters in the entire manga who we have next to no knowledge about.

I honestly have a feeling that there is going to be a small arc now that depending on what she says, naruto may go to where whirlpool would have been. Anyways that is much further down the line.

In my eyes Sasuke has always been weak, he's easy to manipulate his only motivation to get strong is revenge and he doesn't rely on his own strenght but rather the power Itachi gave him. His relying too much on the sharingan while Naruto relies on his own strenght it's a no brainer Naruto would have been able to beat him during their last encounter (in addition that Sasuke was almost blind he was a sitting duck if it wasn't for Madara to save him....again. dry.gif)
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Jun 3 2010, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great chapter!!
I love finally Naruto can meet his mother biggrin.gif
I'm curious what conversation they will have?

wait, if Kushina is in Naruto's self, just like his father, does it mean Kushina's dead?

More than likely we'll find out for for sure next week. She's spoken of in the past tense, and Naruto was called an orphan, so that pretty much confirmed both his parents are dead. Heh, I think it would be funny if Kushina punches Naruto in the belly for punching Minato in the belly.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users