Close
Photo

Chapter 442 Spoiler

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#21 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

Big Suprize: Thos un's are actually stuffed with paper and silicon >.>

But being serious, the spoiler might be ommniting a certain detail, fact that exists in the chapter.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#22 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 31 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe the big surprise is yet to come???

Apparently, there were TWO big surprises. ninja.gif
\

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 31 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently, there were TWO big surprises. ninja.gif

The 3 rice cups? :cookie:

#24 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Apr 1 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The 3 rice cups? :cookie:

Then, where's my soy sauce? :cookie:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:16 AM

some pics

source:nf

And a translation by pocketmofo

ジャンプ表紙はナルト (ナルト・サクラ・カカシの3人)
The cover of Jump is Naruto (Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi)

背表紙はアスマ
The little picture on the spine of Jump is Asuma

とじこみ付録で 10thクロニクル・ブックが付属
There is a “10th Chronicle Book” included in this issue of Jump

(これをみればナルト10年の歴史がわかるってもの)
(It’s basically a summary of the last 10 years of Naruto)

扉絵はカラー2ページで左半分は幼少時のコナン・大蛇丸(長門)・弥彦
んでその下に現在の3人の姿
The two page color spread is of Konan, Nagato and Yahiko as children and as they are now

右半分は幼少時のサクラ・ナルト・サスケその下に上記と同じ感じです~
With Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke on the other page as children and as they are now

カラーページで皆が周りをかこむ中サクラに治療をうけるヒナタ
The color page is of everybody surrounding Sakura as she heals Hinata

(ヒナタの胸がすごい強調されていてこれだけで飯3杯は食える)
(Spoiler Person comment about the sheer size of Hinata’s boobs)

一同がなぜこんな事になったんだと話している中
As everyone talks about how all this could have happened (Pain coming, Konoha getting blown up, etc.)

サクラ (ナルトの為にこんな事を…)みたいな事思う
Sakura thinks something along the lines of “You'd do all this for Naruto's sake…” (likely thinking about Hinata)

ガイがナルトを援護しに行くぞ!!といき込むが
Gai says that he will go help Naruto!!

カツユに足手まといなんでいくな的な事を言われ
But Katsuyu tells him that he’ll just get in the way so he shouldn’t go…

ナルト君に考えがあるようなのでここはナルト君に任せましょうっていわれ
Katsuyu says that Naruto has an idea so they should leave it to him

まぢで空気なガイ班
Another comment from the spoiler person comment insulting Team Gai.

場面代わりナルトへ
Scene changes to Naruto

風遁螺旋手裏剣を2発連続でうったナルト避けられないよう2人の影分身が
天道の足を掴もうとするが両手から棒を伸ばし2発めも避けてしまう。
The two kagebunshin try to grab Tendou’s feet so Pain can’t dodge the second Rasenshuriken but Pain produces black rods from each of his hands and manages to dodge the second Rasenshuriken.

(完全に仙人モードぎれ)
(Sage mode is now over)

大量のガレキに変化していたナルト100人位が一斉に天道めがけて攻撃を仕掛けるが時間切れで全員吹っ飛ば されてしまうが
Around 100 or so Naruto’s who had used Henge to turn into debris around the battlefield all pounce on Tendou Pain at once but they run out of time and Pain uses his technique to push them all away.

残り3人で耐え螺旋丸を作り出す
The remaining three Narutos then produce a Rasengan.

天道 (あれは飛ばないこの距離なら大丈夫だ)
Tendou (thinking): That version of the technique can’t fly so I should be fine at this distance.

答えを答えられない奴など…諦めろ!(微妙にセリフ忘れちった)ってナルトに叱咤するが
Tendou shouts at Naruto, “Those who can’t produce an answer should….give up!” (The spoiler writer can’t remember the lines exactly)

ナルト 俺が諦めるのを…諦めろ!
Naruto: Maybe you should give up on…me giving up!

といいながら2人の影分身に投げられ本体が螺旋丸を天道に直撃させた所で終了
*As Naruto says this the two kagebunshin throw Naruto and the chapter ends with Naruto and the Rasengan hitting Tendou Pain.

Edit: new pic.

Edited by Askia31, 01 April 2009 - 10:24 AM.

#26 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

Dammit. I was really hoping that those spoilers weren't true. >< It looks like a really boring chapter, and I agree that I'm about ready to see this fight done with and to move onto new things.

At the rate this fight is progressing, Nagato will die of self inflicted chakra depletion or whatever is making him cough up blood before Naruto lands any sort of critical blow on Tendo Pain.

Though I do think that the cover shots appear really nicely done (from what I can see).
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#27 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

In that color pic of Sakura healing Hinata, I was thinking that Sakura looks exhausted in that pic and it gets me thinking that Sakura won't be able to save Hinata but she'll keep Hinata alive long enough for Naruto to get back to Hinata for some last words.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#28 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Urazz @ Apr 1 2009, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In that color pic of Sakura healing Hinata, I was thinking that Sakura looks exhausted in that pic and it gets me thinking that Sakura won't be able to save Hinata but she'll keep Hinata alive long enough for Naruto to get back to Hinata for some last words.

I doubt it. Otherwise, why make a point of saying the wounds aren't fatal? Kishimoto basically said she's seriously hurt, but in no danger if treated. Moreover, there is Naruto's relief that he didn't hit anybody while in Kyuubi form. It doesn't fit with what happened so far.

You can't eliminate the possibility, but I don't believe it. Unless this is going to be about Sakura's inability to save everyone she treats (and Kishimoto can't even manage that lesson with Naruto), the chance of her dying is somewhere near zero. Sakura might have trouble, might struggle a bit to try create suspense, but that's it.

Tsunade learned that lesson in a Part 1 flashback, but people keep saying things about the younger generation surpassing the older one, so I have no reason to believe Sakura is going to be forced to learn the same by failing to save someone she cares about since, at this point, that theme seems to be virtually absolute.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd expect something that big to have been in the spoilers or at least the suggestion that Sakura at least looked like she would fail.

#29 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:38 PM

I wonder what the village's reaction to Naruto will be after the fight is over. I can't imagine many people in the village thinking that Naruto could go toe to toe with Pein on his own. I'm sure when they fought with Pein they thought his abilities are overpowering when fighting in groups.

I was kind of hoping there would be comments from the people told not to get in Naruto's way. Something like... "Has he really gotten that strong?"

And now the Neji is back, maybe we'll get some more insight from his point of view since he will be able to watch the fight or at least the end of the fight.

I do like how it showed Sakura realizing what Hinata did for Naruto. You can see the emotional connection she has with Naruto when she realizes it was Hinata and not her that tried to help him. Maybe seeing it in third person will help her realized how much Naruto loves her since he, himself has risked his life many times to protect her or her happiness (Sasuke).

Edited by Chivalrysae, 01 April 2009 - 04:39 PM.

#30 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

Atleast the fight with Pein is finally over, 12 weeks is just too long, no matter how great it started, Kishi dragged it on so long, I think many lost interest and waiting for the next part of the story to start already, (I seriously hope this doesn't take up 12 weeks when it finally air, in a couple of years.)

I seriously hope Hinata doesn't end up dying whilst in Sakura's care, the Anti-Sakura fans would have a field day, it's sad how they all still dispise her for her pre-chunin exam days attitude. If she doesn't save their precious Hinata, they'll be outside the jump office with pitch fork demanding Sakura's head. I so love the irony of it all, one thing we can take from this is Hinata came she spoke she became roadkill, Sakura, healed and took control, evacuated, and healed.

Wonder why Naruto hasn't told the slug where Nagato is? Wouldn't it make sense to relay the message so someone could go there to try and apprehend them? I seriously doubt Naruto will have much energy to go after them after this fight....or will he?

Edited by harry4e, 01 April 2009 - 05:12 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#31 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 1 2009, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder why Naruto hasn't told the slug where Nagato is? Wouldn't it make sense to relay the message so someone could go there to try and apprehend them? I seriously doubt Naruto will have much energy to go after them after this fight....or will he?

He doesn't want others involved. He wants to protect the others and if that means he dies trying to save them, then thats what he'll do. But in the end, he's still thinking of the others and wants to protect them so they don't get hurt. Same basic reason he didn't want anyone to aid him in the fight to begin with.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#32 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:16 PM

ナルト 俺が諦めるのを…諦めろ!
Naruto: Maybe you should give up on…me giving up!

Haha, go go Gutsy Ninja.

#33 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 1 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Atleast the fight with Pein is finally over, 12 weeks is just too long, no matter how great it started, Kishi dragged it on so long, I think many lost interest and waiting for the next part of the story to start already, (I seriously hope this doesn't take up 12 weeks when it finally air, in a couple of years.)

Honestly if you havent enjoyed this fight, and everything that has gone on in this latest arc, then stop reading. I swear I am getting sick of everyone crying about the length of fights, so called sluggish pace of the plot, or not having things go the way they want it to. Just like the godawful b*tch fit that happened when the manga focused on Sasuke. I personally have enjoyed everything that Kishimoto has put on display.

Why kage bunshin is awesome. --Click here to view--

Lulz, Naruto is using Kage Bunshin to keep from being blown away by Pein's jutsu. Thats awesome.

#34 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Apr 1 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly if you havent enjoyed this fight, and everything that has gone on in this latest arc, then stop reading. I swear I am getting sick of everyone crying about the length of fights, so called sluggish pace of the plot, or not having things go the way they want it to. Just like the godawful b*tch fit that happened when the manga focused on Sasuke. I personally have enjoyed everything that Kishimoto has put on display.

Lulz, Naruto is using Kage Bunshin to keep from being blown away by Pein's jutsu. Thats awesome.

i agree with you 100% smile.gif

im enjoying every bit of this manga happy.gif

and yeah, Kage Bunshin is awesome. it really is a great and usefull technique, especially when naruto uses it. He can do ANYTHING with those things, its amazing and his timing is perfect. i'd call him a master at using shadow clones. :3

Edited by Fox-And-Flower, 01 April 2009 - 10:24 PM.

#35 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:30 PM

Um... I know it's just a spoiler so far and we have to wait for the whole thing, but I'll be surprised if Katsuya says that Naruto has a plan and not to get in the way, and no one is surprised that Naruto isn't Kyubified anymore.... I mean... come on!!!!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#36 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

I still lol @ spoiler guy's comment about Hinata's boobs being 3 cups of rice full.

I just cooked 3 cups. :cookie:

THATS WAY TOO BIG.

#37 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Mar 31 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's gonna find out soon or later so i didn't bother putting that part in. It's pretty clear (or atleast to me) that Sakura will ask Hinata why she ran out there to help him, knowing that she would likely die, then find out about the confession and result in her atleast pondering her feelings for Naruto. When all this will happen is still uncertain, but with the plot Kishimoto is taking, (to me atleast) it seems this is the way the events will play out in the near future.

I am leaning towards thinking this way as well, and definitely wanting it to play out this way, but if it doesn't, OH WELL, just like this guy would tell ya!

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Apr 1 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I eat up any Naruto manga chapter like spagetti! num num num! whatthekitten.gif
Besides, you'll be a lot happier and content if you just let it runs its course and enjoy the ride. I am not saying to not post your opinion and discuss how you feel, just don't let it overtake you. like this, th_cussing.gif

Edited by jworks, 01 April 2009 - 10:43 PM.

#38 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Apr 1 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still lol @ spoiler guy's comment about Hinata's boobs being 3 cups of rice full.

I just cooked 3 cups. :cookie:

THATS WAY TOO BIG.

yea its not that big laugh.gif

Edited by Illmatic, 01 April 2009 - 10:44 PM.

#39 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Apr 1 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry does it bother you that I am capable of making my own opinion that doesn't tie in with your own? I'm not happy about the length of the fight, I made my opinion known, Don't tell me to stop reading the manga because you don't agree with it. There are parts in this arc that have been some of the best i've ever read and there have been some that have been dissapointing for me, My expectations are different that yours, deal with it.

iAnby7W.gif

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 1 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry does it bother you that I am capable of making my own opinion that doesn't tie in with your own? I'm not happy about the length of the fight, I made my opinion known, Don't tell me to stop reading the manga because you don't agree with it. There are parts in this arc that have been some of the best i've ever read and there have been some that have been dissapointing for me, My expectations are different that yours, deal with it.

Oy, oy, oy.

Break it up, break it up.

Back to the manga discussion people. No need to fight about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users