Close
Photo

Ideal NS moment that you feel would make NS canon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#21 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Omg i was thinking about that too and if that were to happen i would fangirl the whole week call my friends (they like narusaku) and then my friends and i would fangirl together omg im so weird but i really want that to happen!

you ain't alone , I want one NS moment after the other , i just want them to keep building up on each other . I want the NS moments to keep on coming so it could hit them cop blockers where it hurts . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Posted Image

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

lols that would be so lame . 

Sakura- walks up to Sasuke . 

Sasuke looks at Sakura . 

Sakura- Its over and then she walks away . 

End of SS . If it happens like that I would laugh for 7 days and 7 nights . 

Oh no. I meant NS, not SS.

#23 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

Oh no. I meant NS, not SS.

what did you mean for NS .? 

Posted Image

#24 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

you ain't alone , I want one NS moment after the other , i just want them to keep building up on each other . I want the NS moments to keep on coming so it could hit them cop blockers where it hurts . 

true everytime theres a narusaku moment 5 chapters later im all like i need some more narusaku kishimoto pleaseeeeee

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#25 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

true everytime theres a narusaku moment 5 chapters later im all like i need some more narusaku kishimoto pleaseeeeee

I hate when kishi do that for real . He need to keep building them up more often . 

Posted Image

#26 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

I hate when kishi do that for real . He need to keep building them up more often . 

Yeah i have noticed that before too many times after theres a huge ns development or moment it never gets mentioned again like sakuras confession at land of iron i mean kishi would've atleast made sakura talk about why she lied to naruto but oh well that's what spins the naruto world around right

#27 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

Yeah i have noticed that before too many times after theres a huge ns development or moment it never gets mentioned again like sakuras confession at land of iron i mean kishi would've atleast made sakura talk about why she lied to naruto but oh well that's what spins the naruto world around right

The whole point of the confession was to relieve Naruto of his burden which showed me that Sakura-Chan loved him deep down inside but didn't know it yet . 

Posted Image

#28 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

The whole point of the confession was to relieve Naruto of his burden which showed me that Sakura-Chan loved him deep down inside but didn't know it yet . 

hmm the thing was that  Naruto was thinking of the old naïve fangirl Sakura not the mature full grown smart strong and brave Sakura so that's what i think is holding him back the past, sasuke , and the old team 7 the way it used to be naruto has to surpass all of that to confess to Sakura but its probly going to take a while because naruto says he has to rescue sasuke first so he could become hokage and hopefuly marry sakura and have red haired or pink haird or yellow haired babies :chuckle:

#29 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

hmm the thing was that  Naruto was thinking of the old naïve fangirl Sakura not the mature full grown smart strong and brave Sakura so that's what i think is holding him back the past, sasuke , and the old team 7 the way it used to be naruto has to surpass all of that to confess to Sakura but its probly going to take a while because naruto says he has to rescue sasuke first so he could become hokage and hopefuly marry sakura and have red haired or pink haird or yellow haired babies :chuckle:

yeah exactly he doesn't want to be selfish with his own happiness so he keeps the confession to himself . However he can express it in different ways but Sakura-chan would have to show him her love . Because haven't you noticed that everytime Sakura-Chan shows her love , either Naruto is knocked or he isn;t paying attetion . 

Posted Image

#30 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

yeah exactly he doesn't want to be selfish with his own happiness so he keeps the confession to himself . However he can express it in different ways but Sakura-chan would have to show him her love . Because haven't you noticed that everytime Sakura-Chan shows her love , either Naruto is knocked or he isn;t paying attetion . 

ohh yeah now i remember like in one of the naruto shippuden movies naruto had knocked out or passed out sakura in his arms then she woke up stared at him for a few seconds and slapped him ouch i was laughing so muck because i think she found him attractive  because Narutos all like why did you slap me and shes all like because you had a weird look 

or how about part one the exams when ino used her mind control on sakura and naruto got sakura out of he jutsu i mean if he hadn't done that sakura would have lost so she thanked him later i think then naruto vs kiba at the exams sakura and kakashi were the only ones who belived in naruto when the others didn't yes that includes hinata and soon sakura yelled out or thought i don't remember that well i saw that episode years ago naruto you could do it tell everyone then naruto says don't underestimate me and then everyone started beliving in naruto again that he would win now lets go to part 2 pain arc when sakura yelled out narutos name and when she lightly punched him on the head and hugs him saying your always so reackless

theres more momments as well but those and naruto shippuden chapter 631 were my favorite narusaku moments :th_yeah:

#31 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:12 AM

ohh yeah now i remember like in one of the naruto shippuden movies naruto had knocked out or passed out sakura in his arms then she woke up stared at him for a few seconds and slapped him ouch i was laughing so muck because i think she found him attractive  because Narutos all like why did you slap me and shes all like because you had a weird look 

or how about part one the exams when ino used her mind control on sakura and naruto got sakura out of he jutsu i mean if he hadn't done that sakura would have lost so she thanked him later i think then naruto vs kiba at the exams sakura and kakashi were the only ones who belived in naruto when the others didn't yes that includes hinata and soon sakura yelled out or thought i don't remember that well i saw that episode years ago naruto you could do it tell everyone then naruto says don't underestimate me and then everyone started beliving in naruto again that he would win now lets go to part 2 pain arc when sakura yelled out narutos name and when she lightly punched him on the head and hugs him saying your always so reackless

theres more momments as well but those and naruto shippuden chapter 631 were my favorite narusaku moments :th_yeah:

I mean the fact that everytime Sakura-Chan does something to show Naruto that she loves him he is completely oblivious too it or he is knocked out like for example. 

1. 297 - sakura-chan cried over naruto and expressed her love for him but Naruto was in Kn4 form . 

2 . Sakura-Chan constantly smiles at Naruto warmly but Naruto's head is always turned and he doesn't notice it . 

Naruto is completely closeminded in the fact that he thinks Sakura-Chan still loves Sasuke . Which is why he chooses to be oblivious to these signs Sakura-Chan gives to him. because he belives that she will never feel the same way about him in return which is why Sakura-Chan has to do something to show Naruto how she feels but of course even she doesn't know how she feels about him yet so she has to figure out her feelings for Naruto as well she has to tap into her Inner self to find that she is in love with Naruto . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 06:13 AM.

Posted Image

#32 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

Naruto and Sakura talking about something. Possibly Sasuke and the upcoming confrontation. Naruto in a rare moment of clarity looks at Sakura and sees the seal on her forehead. Pure out of the blue hes repeats the bench scene but this time as himself and far less jokingly.

The realization visibly hits Sakura who responds with a big kiss.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

what did you mean for NS .? 

Sorry for late response, but here I am.

When I said, "It's over...", I don't mean in the relationship. I mean in the war. In the war, the couple are reunited after everything is over. Well in war wise. That said it's part of the reason why many love OVA 2011. You see that scene in Gundams, Avatar, and many more. It's the care factor that displays in those type of scene and pretty much, you get the idea who's the one to end up. It must have both of them looking at each other in joy and tears. It can't be one side only, otherwise, it will come out as a friend. So yes, if NS get this after the war, it's impossible to deny it anymore.

#34 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Sorry for late response, but here I am.

When I said, "It's over...", I don't mean in the relationship. I mean in the war. In the war, the couple are reunited after everything is over. Well in war wise. That said it's part of the reason why many love OVA 2011. You see that scene in Gundams, Avatar, and many more. It's the care factor that displays in those type of scene and pretty much, you get the idea who's the one to end up. It must have both of them looking at each other in joy and tears. It can't be one side only, otherwise, it will come out as a friend. So yes, if NS get this after the war, it's impossible to deny it anymore.

yeah while I must admit some people will still deny it because they will still say they care for each other as "friends and teammates of course they would cry fro each other." I mean how ridiculous could they excuses get .? Honestly if they can't see anything Sakura-Chan did for Naruto as romantic or love then they ain't from the planet Earth . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Posted Image

#35 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

You know when Sakura is going to stop love Sasuke?

When she actually calls him Sasuke not Sasuke-kun i dont know the meaning of kun suffix but i always thought thats the one you love

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

When she actually calls him Sasuke not Sasuke-kun i dont know the meaning of kun suffix but i always thought thats the one you love

Not really. It could but now, in Naruto world, it's force of habit. Plus in that world, Kishi wants us to think what Sai learned. That's the logic that we are supposedly go by if anything. There's a reason why we learn this in Naruto. That said it doesn't matter. Naruto was called -kun by Sakura when playing "Don't know who is this guy" when Kakashi got hit by an eraser. So pretty much, it is "Don't know, but respect" methond.

As for her stop loving him, well many would argue that she already don't like him anymore, but to be on safe side, she is near completion of moving on because now we learn her trust with him is not even there and when there's no trust in a relationship, there's no relationship.

#37 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

I honestly belive Sakura would sound better saying  Naruto Kun than Hinata :sleepy:

For Fun:

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#38 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

actually if you read chapter 311 it says the Kun suffix is used for people that you are distant to and The Chan suffix is used for the ones you love . Since she uses the kun suffix with Sasuke that means she is distant from him and doesn't love him . And because she just calls Naruto by his name without a suffix that means she is very close to him and loves him  . 

Posted Image

#39 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

actually if you read chapter 311 it says the Kun suffix is used for people that you are distant to and The Chan suffix is used for the ones you love . Since she uses the kun suffix with Sasuke that means she is distant from him and doesn't love him . And because she just calls Naruto by his name without a suffix that means she is very close to him and loves him  . 

Umm i think your jumping the gun a  bit... no a lot here. She does love sasuke and its debatable as to wether she loves naruto.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Distant yes, doesn't love him I wouldn't go that far. It's just the way how people address in this universe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users