123 replies to this topic

#21 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

oh man, Obito says to Naruto "The day that you were born is also the day nightmare that your parents died"

Moreover, I was wrong about the barrier. The barrier got the whole alliance, not just Naruto and Co.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#22 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

oh man, Obito says to Naruto "The day that you were born is also the day nightmare that your parents died"

Moreover, I was wrong about the barrier. The barrier got the whole alliance, not just Naruto and Co.

You speak japanese? Cool. :umm: :happy:

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#23 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

So ignoring the main aspect of this thread, how soon do you think the chapter itself will come?

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#24 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

I dunno...no one knows it... Imho, within 36-48h or even wedsneday itself

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#25 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Is this just me that the plot become more and more like RTN?
I mean dark Kyubi anybody?

#26 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

I just saw the news... OH EM GEE...

Rocci I always said RTN will become cannon one way or another in manga...

Edited by Chatte, 16 August 2013 - 01:33 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Why trap the alliance in the barrier? They have no intention of escaping. :confused:

Maybe it's for the infinite Tsukuyomi! :yes:

Finally..the final stage of the battle is coming closer and closer. :3

ナルサク

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

@chatte
But tbh I have no idea how it will work! :D

#29 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

Well doesn't Madara look excited? I can only imagine what Hashirama must have said to rouse him like that. Perhaps more details about the nature of this unknown trump card are being brought to light. That facial expression reminds me quite a bit of the insanity facade that Itachi assumed to conceal his true intentions during his fight with Sasuke. The raw pages don't appear to be assembled in any sort of chronological order though so it may just be a reaction to a jutsu that Tobi used.

Edited by Atheck, 16 August 2013 - 01:52 PM.

#30 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

@chatte
But tbh I have no idea how it will work! :D

Me neither exactly as some details are changed but the core is the same. But the good part is that we know it;s gonna be on our side. :D

#31 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Father & son ?
So that mean naruto is gohan and sakura is videl.
No wonder her father look like mr satan.

So...Sakura's father will save the world :O

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Well, my only time to brag but haha! No continuing Senjutsu being the key. HA! I was right! Go me! Go me! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!

Ok, anyway, this would be the only time that I will check spoiler but my guess is that they will do combo and I think the twist (chapter 8) will be that Obito probably undergo changes (maybe Juubi will get the best of him) or maybe BM can exist within Obito or something. One of those moments too good to be true to end all. I do think Minato could die by Obito and perhaps Minato will give all of it before death. This is my only last prediction. I only say this because Obito is playing defense boss, so stuff like this should not be final. This ought to be fun to watch.

seems that obito's going to make a bijuu dama.

seems that someone made a japanese script by guessing just from chinese scans... After the lunch, I'll make a brief translation

Oh I get it. Smart tactic. Do Bijuu bomb within the barrier for guaranteed direct hit. So it's race against time to stop it and Minato/Naruto are the key before hope is lost. I like this.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 16 August 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#33 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

@ns4life
I don't understand @@? Do this volume contain only action? So when will naruto tnj obito?

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

Well, my only time to brag but haha! No continuing Senjutsu being the key. HA! I was right! Go me! Go me! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!

You understand that a significant portion of the chapter appears to be dedicated to just character dialogue, Tobi casting numerous jutsu, and the reactions of the Alliance as well as Madara and Hashirama, correct? Without a translation, we have only the expressions and body movements to judge the condition of Naruto's status. There wouldn't be any logic to Naruto using Kurama's chakra once again after it had just failed to make to cause any damage to Tobi. Not only that, the closed captioning at the end of #642 appeared to be placing a strong emphasis on this newly discovered susceptibility to senjutsu.

You're beginning to jump to conclusions based only on what you see instead of actually waiting for the dialogue of the characters. For all we know Naruto may have decided to combine the chakra of Kurama with his senjutsu. That assumption is speculation as well but it contrasts with these inconclusive declarations you seem to be making.

Edit: Actually, it seems possible that Naruto may be transforming into FKM to try and destroy that enormous plant growth which Tobi apparently sprouted. Keep in mind that a barrier was just erected. As we saw just 12 chapters ago, a barrier is able to contain and condense the impact of a Bijudama. What is it that this plant creation was emitting? Bijudama. Maybe the intention is to kill everyone inside of the barrier. Naruto is doing what he can to prevent that by combining the chakras of Yin and Yang Kurama.

Once again, just speculation, but something that isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Edited by Atheck, 16 August 2013 - 02:14 PM.

#35 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

What if this is the final part where Senjutsu and Kurama work, since now Naruto will have apparently both parts?!

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

Still, everyone thought you know everyone will go all senjutsu and I was right. I know it can happen later but it's not happening now. I mean why continuing do it when the opponent knows how to damage you.

For those who are interested, this is I believe all the raw pics.

http://www.picsbash....s/Naruto/643/1/

It seems that it is race against time. Bijuu bomb inside is bad news, so now they have to stop before it goes through. Judging by pics, yeah, the alliance are inside of it, even Hashirama and Madara. That said hm, I wonder if stopping Obito and perhaps weakening him would only do more harm than good if Madara's trump card has something to say. We'll see soon enough.

#37 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

Ok, anyway, this would be the only time that I will check spoiler but my guess is that they will do combo and I think the twist (chapter 8) will be that Obito probably undergo changes (maybe Juubi will get the best of him) or maybe BM can exist within Obito or something. One of those moments too good to be true to end all. I do think Minato could die by Obito and perhaps Minato will give all of it before death. This is my only last prediction. I only say this because Obito is playing defense boss, so stuff like this should not be final. This ought to be fun to watch.

Oh I get it. Smart tactic. Do Bijuu bomb within the barrier for guaranteed direct hit. So it's race against time to stop it and Minato/Naruto are the key before hope is lost. I like this.

That's right.

That's what he's doing. Minato and Naruto can't take them all. I saw all the pages. Kushina was also there?

I feel so proud of Sakura. While he's out there fighting, she's taking care of his people. :blush: Again - just like the Pain arc! :D I know they're fodder, so from a readers perspective it drags it down, but from a fiction perspective they are real people with names and value. Besides, Tsunade will soon come.

Edited by sushi., 16 August 2013 - 02:19 PM.

ナルサク

#38 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

A guy (Btbgfel) who know chinese translated the whole pages on NF

translation of chinese scans

Today (in naruto's world) is naruto's birthday... LOOOL, it's really the RTN movie here xD

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#39 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Still, everyone thought you know everyone will go all senjutsu and I was right. I know it can happen later but it's not happening now. I mean why continuing do it when the opponent knows how to damage you.

For those who are interested, this is I believe all the raw pics.

http://www.picsbash....s/Naruto/643/1/

It seems that it is race against time. Bijuu bomb inside is bad news, so now they have to stop before it goes through. Judging by pics, yeah, the alliance are inside of it, even Hashirama and Madara. That said hm, I wonder if stopping Obito and perhaps weakening him would only do more harm than good if Madara's trump card has something to say. We'll see soon enough.

I already glanced over the entire raw chapter on another website. The reason for Naruto having returned to KM is likely connected to that plant monstrosity gathering chakra for an attack. Kurama's chakra shroud has been shown to wield protective qualities for the wielder. Is it any coincidence that Tobi has chosen to surround himself with a sphere of Onmyoudon as the staple jutsu of bijuu is about to be thrown numerous times?

Naruto's direct confrontation with Tobi has apparently been put into remission for the time being as he tries to assess this new creation that is endangering all his friends and the Kages. What's occurring right now amounts to a brief unofficial ceasefire so both of the warring sides can ready themselves for an explosion that could devastate the battlefield.

Edited by Atheck, 16 August 2013 - 02:27 PM.

#40 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

KN9 in naruto -oops my another half,how goes the life,not bad i hope,can you lend you charka to me?
KN9 in minato -request by myself, odd.

Nice to see that Kurama has a sense if humour.

Edited by Nefertieh, 16 August 2013 - 02:37 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users