137 replies to this topic

#21 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

Yeah final arc? I'm making that two or three. Naruto shows the lawls, I think this whole Sasuke encounter has returned things to a sense of normalcy. I wonder how Sakura will react when she learns they exiled Naruto? But for all purposes we'll have a training arc with many laughs!

Edited by Insurrection, 15 April 2010 - 01:20 AM.

#22 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

OK working now, Bloody hilarious, though does someone else find that the humour now is laid on a bit thick? It's like Naruto's gone back to Pre-Timeskip Naruto,and all the level headedness he'd gained all of a sudden has dissapeared.

Was funny though, poor Naruto's in for a bit of a shock when the convoy drop him on the Island and hightail it out of there leavig him with Killer Bee, He#s not going to be a happy bunny.

iAnby7W.gif

#23 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 15 2010, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK working now, Bloody hilarious, though does someone else find that the humour now is laid on a bit thick? It's like Naruto's gone back to Pre-Timeskip Naruto,and all the level headedness he'd gained all of a sudden has dissapeared.

Was funny though, poor Naruto's in for a bit of a shock when the convoy drop him on the Island and hightail it out of there leavig him with Killer Bee, He#s not going to be a happy bunny.

i lol so hard epic jest epic

#24 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 14 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no he is just a point where he doesn't need to be serious and he can be excited about training, because it isn't a life or death environment like it has been before when everything with pain and sasuke was going on. Now he can just concentrate on controlling the kyuubi chakra.Besides if he was always serious we might as well just call him sasuke. That level-headedness is only needed when something serious is going on that is just how naruto is. He is carefree until duty calls.

And you are right, I imagine that right after he is done training will be right around the time that sasuke comes back to attack konoha and he will make it back in a similar fashion as when the pain stuff was going on. Personally I am putting my money on another sasuke almost kills sakura but naruto saves her scene. for his return.

Also does anyone else find it weird that it took 30+ chaps to cover around a span of 6-7 hours, but only one chap to jump 3 days? lol jw shows how uninteresting those days were.
I just hope to god we don't have to see sasuke for a while.

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 15 April 2010 - 01:41 AM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#25 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 14 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no he is just a point where he doesn't need to be serious and he can be excited about training, because it isn't a life or death environment like it has been before when everything with pain and sasuke was going on. Now he can just concentrate on controlling the kyuubi chakra.Besides if he was always serious we might as well just call him sasuke. That level-headedness is only needed when something serious is going on that is just how naruto is. He is carefree until duty calls.

Yeah I don't want to see emo Naruto ever again that will be too scary. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 14 2010, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I don't want to see emo Naruto ever again that will be too scary. sleep.gif

Yup and besides he has all but given up on his chase for sasuke so his burden is finally relieved so he can be happy again. He will be ready to face him when the time comes, and he still thinks he can redeem him. But he is done with the full obsessive want to save sasuke like he was before. He is to the point where Jiraiya was at with orochimaru.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 14 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup and besides he has all but given up on his chase for sasuke so his burden is finally relieved so he can be happy again. He will be ready to face him when the time comes, and he still thinks he can redeem him. But he is done with the full obsessive want to save sasuke like he was before. He is to the point where Jiraiya was at with orochimaru.

Yeah thank goodness for that now Naruto can finally relax without troubling himself with the burden to bring back Sasuke to Konoha. Yet since he made the promise to Sakura he never goes back in his word deep down inside he feels like he has failed her and the team that's why he feels like he's unworthy of her love, because he doesn't consider himself a man of his word.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 14 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah thank goodness for that now Naruto can finally relax without troubling himself with the burden to bring back Sasuke to Konoha. Yet since he made the promise to Sakura he never goes back in his word deep down inside he feels like he has failed her and the team that's why he feels like he's unworthy of her love, because he doesn't consider himself a man of his word.

Tis true, anyways I gotta say I loved the fact that naruto was giddy about the squid made me laugh for quite a while

#29 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:17 AM

KYAAAA!!!!! biggrin.gif Naruto and Bee MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh? Was Bee expecting Naruto??
Yus! Tsunade is officialy back, with her temper and everything.
This has been one of the best chapters in a while. whatthekitten.gif

#30 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Apr 14 2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel bad for Yamato the babysitter argh1.png

LOL I agreeXDDD

#31 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:41 AM

how can Yamato control kyuubi with out the 1st necklace?

#32 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:47 AM

^ I think he can surpress it before he goes four-tails. Remember his training with, uh, Rasengan Shurikan he used... Wood...

#33 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 15 2010, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ I think he can surpress it before he goes four-tails. Remember his training with, uh, Rasengan Shurikan he used... Wood...

i forgot about that shippu-perv plus bee is there

#34 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:52 AM

funny chapter to say the least, but finally, Naruto meets KillerBee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:18 AM

Fixed thread.

Next time, watch for the threads before posting the chapter. Someone else may beat you to it.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#36 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:43 AM

..I LOVE THE OCTOPUS AND SQUID heheelq7.png
Naruto is soooooooooo BACK! pictureem0.gif

#37 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:59 AM

haha, kinda thought I was reading One Piece in that chapter for a while lol

#38 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Apr 14 2010, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KYAAAA!!!!! biggrin.gif Naruto and Bee MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh? Was Bee expecting Naruto??
Yus! Tsunade is officialy back, with her temper and everything.
This has been one of the best chapters in a while. whatthekitten.gif

Bee was likely told from his brother of Naruto's arrival before hand.

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Apr 14 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how can Yamato control kyuubi with out the 1st necklace?

He can still do it just the necklace was used as a back up seal just in case Yamoto wasn't around to use Hashirama's wood sealing jutsu. On a side note also expect more crazy/shocked/surprised faces from Yamoto. happy.gif

Here's a few jokes I made up, I hope you all enjoy them biggrin.gif :

-In the mean time "Naruto's Inside Story" takes place!

-My mathematical equation: Naruto+Bee= PixR2= More Area of fun with less Sasuke.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 15 April 2010 - 09:40 AM.

#39 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

I think Naruto being able to control the Kyûbi is gonna be more freakin' epic then Sage Mode. Ahh... This should be fun >P

#40 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:50 AM

I believe while Naruto is training with Killer Bee Sakura should receive more training from Tsunade (singing the slug contract should be part of the training as well) although I doubt she will be happy finding out that Naruto was sent to exile for his protection against Akatsuki. While she's training with Tsunade they might talk about certain things namely her confession. I believe that's where Tsunade will light some reason to Sakura to finally make up her mind and with her heart we all know she has chosen Naruto over Sasuke before part 1 (with the promise of the life time) so the only thing she can do to show Naruto that she really loves him and not lying to herself like he believes, I already said it before a big wet kiss. pictureem0.gif heheelq7.png narusaku.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 15 April 2010 - 11:52 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users