• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#21 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:43 AM

A tear from Gaara? Sasuke talking about cheats? What is this world coming to!!! th_twitchsmile.gif

#22 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:56 AM

(From Avatar? What was her name? I'll probably remember it later)

Btw it was Aulza

#23 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

She means Azula. biggrin.gif

#24 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:21 AM

Had an couple letters off dang-it Thanks Valor Grime xdddd

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 15 September 2009 - 06:22 AM.

#25 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:13 AM

^ Spelling-check. You're doing it wrong.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#26 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:43 AM

Ehhh... It's still more of GodMode!Sasuke versus the Raikage. At least now that Gaara's turned up, we might not have to worry about Raikage dying. happy.gif

But Gaara crying? Over Sasuke? Does not compute.

Sasuke has gone even darker than before, and gotten a huge power boost to go with it. Naruto's got a few ways to fight against those new powers (Sage Mode, Rasenshuriken, Shadow Clones), but it won't be easy for him. The big question is, will Naruto turn up to stop Sasuke before Danzou gets offed? I bet he will. Danzou'll live but lose his position as Hokage because the Jounins won't vote for him, now that the truth has come out.

When are we going to see Sakura!? zomg.gif (Note to Kishi: please make it next week! It's H&E's 5th birthday that week. Pretty please. Even if it's just a single panel.)

#27 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Ok, we have to wait like our whole lives to watch Naruto get an epic fight, but Sasuke gets epic fights left and right, why Kishi? And if Sasuke wins this fight, I think that the series may be a bit off. I mean, Sasuke becomes greater than kage status? Really? And what about Sakura, I mean she was suppose to be looking for Naruto, Im just hoping that her travelling to him may just all be off screen. Im so ready for their talk, I really hope it is everything we want it to be and more.

#28 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Sep 14 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She means Azula. biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah! Azula. Thanks, guys. happy.gif

But yeah, I can only see Sasuke going Raito/Azula at this point.

(It was on the tip of my tongue!)

#29 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:05 PM

We just watched the best fight in the manga so far,remember Naruto vs. pain smile.gif Nothing that Sucks-k does even compares to that! So I don't mind watching some of the undercard fights( boxing referance) until Naruto kicks Sucks-k's ass and makes him cry like a little girl.

#30 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

^ No character bashing please.
I hope Naruto comes or something epic happens.
I'm getting tired of all the sasuke power-ups. dry.gif

Edited by SageNaru, 15 September 2009 - 02:18 PM.

#31 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

As am I. I mean, I know that Sasuke is important to the story, but this is getting ridiculous. Let him get his butt handed to him by two kages and then let Sakura and Naruto talk. That's all I want. Do you think that is too much to ask for? I hope it looks something like this... msmack.gif danarusakunp3.gif w00t.gif

#32 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

Well, it's possible Gaara's tearing up at the thought of what Naruto's going through when his 'best friend' has been reduced to a wild maniac fueled by anger and revenge....

#33 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Techniques reveled in the chapter --Click here to view--
Darui:
Storm Release: Laser Circus (嵐遁・勵挫鎖苛素, Ranton: Reizā Sākasu).
Like with the techniques of the Raikage and Killer Bee, this technique is an English phrase written in kanji. The kanji would literally mean "Encouraging Crushing Chain Tormenting Principle". That is, if all the kanji I used were correct, it's a bit difficult to see ><

Temari:
Scythe Weasel (大鎌いたち, Ookamaitachi).
Temari's other techniques are Kamaitachi (カマイタチ, Sickle Weasel; a legendary creature who rides on the wind, giving people cuts. She also summons one) and Daikamaitachi (大カマイタチ, Great Sickle Weasel). For her new technique, the "dai" and "kama" were merged to form "ookama," the Japanese word for scythe (which is basically a large sickle).

Kankurou:
Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangle )赤秘技・機々三角, Akahigi: Kiki Sankaku).
The "[colour] Secret Technique" is a standard prefix for puppetry techniques. "Red Secret Technique" has been used before by Sasori for his "Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets". The "kiki" part comes from Kankurou's earlier technique "Black Secret Technique: Machinery One-Shot".

Gaara:
Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle (連弾・砂時雨, Rendan Suna Shigure).
Rendan is the same as in the "Uzumaki Naruto Rendan" and usually refers to a combo piano piece, but literally means "connected or successive shots". Suna Shigure is the name of one of Gaara's earlier techniques.

Spoiler pics Part 1 --Click here to view--

Spoiler Pics Part 2 --Click here to view--

Spoiler Script from Ohana --Click here to view--
Part 1

Along with his hatred... Sasuke sets like the sun...!?

464: The power of darkness...!!

Sasuke collapses
He holds his left eye

Raikage: "Guillotine Drop!!" (義雷沈怒雷斧, "Righteous Lightning Sinking Anger Lightning Ax"; a kick)

From around the collapsed Sasuke's surroundings, fire-covored bones appear
Sasuke: "Flame Release: Kagutsuchi" (炎遁・加具土命, Enton: Kagutsuchi; Kagutsuchi is a God of Fire in Shinto and the one who brought death into the world by burning his mother Izanami to death as she gave birth to him)
It seems the Raikage's kick is stopped~~
C: (That guy's still...)
Karin: (Sasuke~!!) She's sensing chakra?
The Raikage's kick is~~~ stopped by sand
Sasuke: "!!"
Raikage: (Sand!!)
Sasuke: "This is...!!"
Samurai: "!"
C: "!"

Gaara is standing there
Sasuke stands up: "Sabaku no Gaara..."
Temari uses her fan: "Sickle Weasel Technique!!" (鎌イタチの術, Kamaitachi no Jutsu)
Kankurou picks up the [burning] samurai like a puppet and removes the black flames (underneath the samurai armour is an ordinary person.)
Kankurou: "These are inextinguishable flames, is this the Amaterasu...?"
Gaara: "Samurai, step back. This problem belongs to the shinobi world. You samurai need not become victims."
Samurai, holding the burned samurai: "Ex... excuse us Kazekage-dono..."

Despite still being stuck [to a wall] by a sword, Suigetsu is watching
"...What's happening?"

Raikage: "Why this intrusion Kazekage!? I may forgive you, depending on your answer!!"
Gaara: "If you used that technique like this, your body would become injured by the black flames. Besides, I would like to talk to Uchiha Sasuke"
Raikage: "Hmpf!"
Using his right hand, the Raikage cuts off his left hand. His left hand keeps burning.

Part 2

Darui: "Bo-boss!!"
Raikage: "C, hurry up and stop the bleeding! As soon as you're done, I'm going after Sasuke again!!"
C: "Yes sir"
C treats the Raikage's arm (He was able to touch the Raikage-sama while clad in the Raiton Armour... He took two big moves, yet he still lives... His left eye has Amaterasu... and it seems there's no doubt his right eye has the power to transform the shape of the Amaterasu's black flames... Perhaps Bee really has caught by Sasuke... The Shinobi World... could it be there is more in store for it...?)

Gaara: "Your eyes are the same as before..."
Sasuke, still with his left closed, remembers a conversation with the old Gaara
Old Gaara: (I expected you to say that... You have the same eyes as mine... Eyes filled with intent to kill and power-seeking hatred... The same as I... Eyes that are aching to kill the people that drove you into the hell called loneliness)

Sasuke: "..."
Gaara: "...Even if revenge is what you live for, I feel it won't resolve anything. There is still time for you... In the world of a person obsessed with hatred... there is no refuge... There won't be a place to come home to"
Sasuke: "If I did return home... what would be there [for me]?"
Kankurou: "Gaara... stop this... Didn't even Naruto fail at persuading him? That guy's now nothing more than an Akatsuki, a criminal... He's different from you"
Temari: "Besides, people who were hurt by the Akatsuki... people like the Raikage won't be silent. From the point he attacked the meeting of the Five Kage, he became internationally wanted... There is no future for this guy"
Gaara: "...Sasuke, you are similar to me... A person who walks in the darkness of the world... That's why even just a tiny glimmer of hope should get though to you... In the past... as well as now..."
Sasuke: "I closed my eyes long ago... For my goals, I have to be in darkness"
Kankurou: "Don't let your personal feelings blind you... You're the Kazekage"
Temari: "Gaara"
Sand comes out of Gaara's gourd
One tear flows from Gaara's eye "Yes... I understand!"
Kankurou, Temari, and Gaara prepare for battle
Bones surround Sasuke's body
Hopefully some more spoiler pics will be released tomorrow along with Ohana's spoiler script.

Part 3

A picture of the place of the meeting

Karin: (I found it! Danzou's there too! I have to tell Sasuke immediately! But... near him is nothing but powerful chakra)

Fuu: "!" (As I thought, there's a sensing type)
Fuu whispers in Danzou's ear: "It seems there's a sensing type among the enemy. It's possible they could come here sooner or later. What should we do?"
Danzou: "It's all right as it is... If those guys come here, we'll take advantage of the chaos and go somewhere else"

Ao: "Stop that sneaky conversation! Too bad, but I'm a sensing type too. I also know this place has been found by the enemy. However, by no means will you guys make a move. We'll deal with the enemy"
Tsuchikage: (It looks like this conversation turned rather interesting)

From the shadow of a pillar, Kurotsuchi is watching Sasuke's fight (A-awesome...)
Gaara fights while protecting Kankurou and Temari with sand
Sasuke: "So you can guard against the Enton all this way. Your absolute defence is in good shape"

Raikage: "Done yet C?"
C: "Just a little more!"

Darui: "Let's combine our forces Sand-group" "I'll take the first shot! You go on and keep showering him [with attacks] please!"

Sand is floating in the air

Darui: "Storm Release: Laser Circus!!"
Temari: "Scythe Weasel!!"
Kankurou: "Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangle!!"
Gaara: "Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle!!"
Sasuke: "Gaara... This is an absolute defence beyond yours"
Combi-attack

Karin: (Th-this is!!) "!?"
Darui, Kankurou, Temari, Gaara: "!?"

Final Part

Surrounding Sasuke is Susanoo

Raikage: "Is that what he used to guard against my attack...?"
C: (This chakra... It's the same as that genjutsu before...!)

Suigetsu: "What's this... This is getting dangerous..."

Juugo is buried under a wall: "Uhh..." (Is that... what he said he wanted to try out!?)

Karin: (...This chakra... He's no longer the Sasuke from before... He's beyond cold...!!)

The samurai are waiting and watching from the shadow of a pillar: "What... is that?"

Gaara: "The power... of darkness...?"

Sasuke: "The power obtained only by those who activated the Mangekyou in both eyes... The third power... This is 'Susanoo' "

Sasuke's darkness is far too powerful!!

The end!! Bye~☆

Being this powerful, if Sasuke doesn't weaken at some point, Naruto will never win...

Sorry all the spoiler pics aren't available yet enlarged.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 18 September 2009 - 12:41 PM.

#34 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 15 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Official Spoiler From Nja --Click here to view--
fんじゃやっぱりギロチンドロップから
Nja- As I thought, it's starts from the Guillotine Drop

サスケも抵抗しようと天照を自分の前に移動させる
Sasuke moves the Amaterasu in front of him to oppose the attack

その時 砂が雷影の攻撃を防ぎ吹き飛ばす
That's when sand rushes in to defend, and blow off the Raikage's attack

雷影 風影貴様場合によっては容赦はせんぞ!!
Raikage: "Kazekage, you'd better have a good reason for me to forgive this!"

ガアラ あんたにこれ以上怪我をされても困るからな
Gaara: "Well, you'd be in some deep kitten if you got yourself hurt anymore than you are now"

雷影自分の腕を切り落とし シーに治療させる
Raikage cuts off his own arm; C cures him

サスケとガアラとの会話
Sasuke and Gaara have a conversation

今もお前は昔と同じ目をしている~まだ遅くはないこっちに戻って来い~
Gaara: "Now you have the same eyes as I once did in the past"~It's still not too late, come back with us"~

戻ったとしても俺に何がある~?俺は気づけたがお前にも小さい光がみえるだろ~
Sasuke: "Even if I returned back, what would I have~?" Gaara: "I've grown aware of it, but you should be able to see that small light as well"

俺はもうそんな光を見る眼は閉じたあるのは闇のみだ~
Sasuke: "My eyes have already been closed to the light; what's left is only darkness"

テマリ もうよせ~そいつは時期に国際手配になるそうしたらもう戻れる場所なんてないんだ~私情をはさむな !お前は風影だろう!!
Temari: "Stop it already~That guy is to be internationally wanted, and once that happens, there won't be any place for him left to go to~ Don't let your personal feelings interfere! You are the Kazekage!"

ガアラの左眼から涙が流れる  分かっている!! とヒョウタンからすべての砂を出す
Tears fall from Gaara's left eye "I understand!" He releases all his sand from his gourd

混乱に乗じついにカリンが火影の場所を突き止める
Taking advantage of the chaos, Karin locates the Hokage's location

場面は会議室へ
Scene change to meeting room

居場所がばれたのでダンゾウは混乱になったら外に出るぞ とヒソヒソ 青が大人しくしていろと 一括
Since the meeting room was exposed, Danzou whispers: "Let's get out of here if it turns into mayhem"; To sum up what Ao says is something like: "You'll be quiet"

場面は戻り デイダラ妹 すごい!!
Scene returns to Deidara's sister [trans note: nja's comment]: "Awesome!"

すべての天照を砂でガードするガアラ サスケ「さすが絶対防御だな俺の炎遁をここまで防ぐとは な」
Gaara guards against all of the Amaterasu with his sand. Sasuke: "Your absolute defense lives up to itself. Who would've thought you could defend against my Katon* [trans note: nja used the wrong "fire" kanji here*] to this extent..."

ダルイが 加勢します私が最初に術を放つので一斉に皆さんも 風3人 おk!!
Darui: "We'll assist. Since I've been firing off jutsu since the beginning, now all of us and the three Sand shinobi can as well!"

攻撃があたる瞬間にサスケのスサノオがついに現れる (真っ黒なスサノオ)
The moment their attacks hit, Sasuke's Susano'o finally appears (a pitch black Susano'o)

カリン 以前のサスケじゃもうない 冷たすぎる><
Karin: "Sasuke from before is now completely gone. So cold" >.<

サスケ ガアラこれが俺の絶対防御だ!!
    両眼の万華鏡を開眼したときに得られる 第三のチート能力 スサノオだ!!
Sasuke: "Gaara, this is my absolute defense! When I activated the Mangekyou in both of my eyes, I was able to attain the third cheat ability, Susano'o!"

で完です
The end

サスケのスサノオは まだイタチの様に完全じゃないっぽい
Sasuke's Susano'o still isn't complete as Itachi's was

ただの骨人形  頭蓋骨もあり骨が黒色です
Another bone figure. There's a skull and the bones are black in color

まとってるオーラうす灰色っぽいオーラをまとってましたね
Around it is a pale grey type of aura that adorns [Susano'o]

(オーラの色は正直微妙ですが暗い色です)
(To be honest, the color of the aura is pretty hard to explain but it's dark in color)

ちなみに 最初に天照を食らった侍は カンクロウに宙に浮かされ
By the way, around the beginning Kankurou floats the Samurai who ate the Amaterasu

テマリのかまいたちで身包み剥がされてボロボロになりますが
and has Temari strip him using Kamaitachi

生きていますw
He gets messed up but he lives lol

サスケは両目見開いて余裕でしゃべれてたから元気っぽいですね
Since he was talking calmly when he opens his eyes, Sasuke seems in pretty good shape

ただジュウゴは 試したかったのはこれの事か・・・ と呪い状態から人になっていて
But Juugo: "Was..this what I wanted to test...?" from the cursed seal he turns human

危ない状態でしたね
Seems like it was a dangerous state

雷影は  シーまだか!? 
Raikage: "C, I'm still waiting!"

シー   もうすぐです 
C: "Almost there"

雷影   腕が回復しだいサスケに攻撃するぞ!!
Raikage: "I'll need my arm restored to attack Sasuke!"

ってバリバリ元気でしたw
He says it pretty gung-ho so he's in good health lol

血が止まり次第って事じゃないですかね
I wouldn't say it's due to him stopping the bleeding

腕は切り落とした後も燃えてましたから・・・
since after he cuts off his arm, it's burnt to ash...

サスケはまあかっこよくかかれてたと思います
I thought Sasuke came off pretty cool

黒ツチは残念ながらひとコマ一言ですw
Too bad Kurotsuchi had a one-word panel lol

テマリはシー・ダルイよりか出てたかな
Wonder why Temari was out more than C or Darui

サスケは見開いてるときは血は出てなかったような・・・
It seemed that when Sasuke opened his eyes, blood didn't come out

流した血の後位だったと思います
I think it's at the level after crying blood

Another Spoiler --Click here to view--
The Raikage's attack is stopped by sand.
The three Sand siblings and a woman appear.
Gaara tries to persuade Sasuke by saying Sasuke is repeating him, but it ends in failure.
They then fight; using sand, Sasuke's vision is blocked and Amaterasu is avoided (At the same time, an eye of sand floats about).

In the conference room, Danzou is planning to escape, so when the Byakugan holder grows tired,
*due to not being the real thing, he uses the opportunity to put [everyone] in a Genjutsu.
Zetsu is still tied to a tree
The small person notices the genjutsu
Danzou and co leave the conference room
When the Sand Sibling combination repel the last attack of Amaterasu, Susanoo appear. It ends with this.

Spoiler pics and info --Click here to view--

Their Techniques Translated

Darui:
Storm Release: Laser Circus (嵐遁・勵挫鎖苛素, Ranton: Reizā Sākasu).
Like with the techniques of the Raikage and Killer Bee, this technique is an English phrase written in kanji. The kanji would literally mean "Encouraging Crushing Chain Tormenting Principle". That is, if all the kanji I used were correct, it's a bit difficult to see ><

Temari:
Scythe Weasel (大鎌いたち, Ookamaitachi).
Temari's other techniques are Kamaitachi (カマイタチ, Sickle Weasel; a legendary creature who rides on the wind, giving people cuts. She also summons one) and Daikamaitachi (大カマイタチ, Great Sickle Weasel). For her new technique, the "dai" and "kama" were merged to form "ookama," the Japanese word for scythe (which is basically a large sickle).

Kankurou:
Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangle )赤秘技・機々三角, Akahigi: Kiki Sankaku).
The "[colour] Secret Technique" is a standard prefix for puppetry techniques. "Red Secret Technique" has been used before by Sasori for his "Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets". The "kiki" part comes from Kankurou's earlier technique "Black Secret Technique: Machinery One-Shot".

Gaara:
Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle (連弾・砂時雨, Rendan Suna Shigure).
Rendan is the same as in the "Uzumaki Naruto Rendan" and usually refers to a combo piano piece, but literally means "connected or successive shots". Suna Shigure is the name of one of Gaara's earlier techniques.

Pages Translated

Page 1:
Kankurou: These are inextinguishable flames... or should I say "Amaterasu"
Gaara: "Samurai, step back. This problem belongs to the shinobi world." "You samurai need not become victims."
Samurai 1: Ex... excuse us Kazekage-dono...
Samurai 2: Uuh...
Suigetsu: What happened?
Page 2:
Gaara: "Yes......" "I understand!"
Page 3:
Raikage: "Done yet C?"
C: "Just a little more!"
Darui: "Let's combine our forces Sand-group" "I'll take the first shot! You go on and keep showering him [with attacks] please!"
Kankurou: "All right!"
Darui: "Storm Release: Laser Circus!!"
Temari: "Scythe Weasel!!"
Kankurou: "Red Secret Technique: Machinery Triangle!!"
Gaara: "Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle!!"
Page 4:

Hopefully some more spoiler pics will be released tomorrow along with Ohana's spoiler script.

I can't help but look at those spoilers and be totally underwhelmed. I hope the chapter or at least the following chapters prove otherwise.

#35 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:59 AM

Ah, Gaara...seems he's trying to uphold Naruto's wish to bring Sasuke back to the light.

#36 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:07 AM

This arc had been promising, but it took a pretty bad turn...

#37 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

Its hard to believe that these chapters are real, but they are confirmed. I just hope to see, why Garra is crying over Sasuke of all people?

This chapter seems so confusing and all.

#38 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:24 AM

this is completely stupid at this point. Look u can blame the elders, madara, itachi, whoever but sasuke had a choice. He chose vengence which led him to darkness. You i blame u if u take a few weeks off of the manga since its sasuke show. Damn even most villains don't get this much screentime nor constaint power up. Thir ir all deubjjed up
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#39 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Sep 15 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its hard to believe that these chapters are real, but they are confirmed. I just hope to see, why Garra is crying over Sasuke of all people?

This chapter seems so confusing and all.

It's not really confusing. Just all kinda silly...

#40 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 15 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not really confusing. Just all kinda silly...

True, it is just kinda of silly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users