Close
Photo

Who's stronger: Sakura or Hinata?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura or Hinata? (43 member(s) have cast votes)

?

1. Sakura (40 votes [93.02%])

Percentage of vote: 93.02%

2. Hinata (3 votes [6.98%])

Percentage of vote: 6.98%

Vote

#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 23 2011, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what we've ourselves seen, Sakura is more skilled and stronger. Sorry Hinata fans, fillers just simply don't count. If they did, then Hinata would probably be stronger, but they don't.

Exactly and don't forget the fans should remember the fight between Pain and Hinata was 99% all filler, she got instant KO'd in manga, not like in the anime where she got up after getting hit multiple times, making her appear stronger than even Naruto in Sage mode.

Sakura is stronger, she was put in mid/close range combat squad, where Hinata was close range, and looking at how Lee, Gai and Kakashi were in the same team as Sakura, suggests she's the better fighter, and more flaxible in her skills, Hinata needs to get close to the enemy to be effective and that is a dangerous game to play, if the enemy gets a lucky hit in, it could be game over,, Sakura's destructive power allows her to keep her distance, and once she's got the enemy on the ropes she can quickly get close and dispose of them. On top of that she's a medic nin, and if she's been taught half the skills Tsunade has in combat she would be deadly, Chakra scalpels and the electic scrabler jutsu are two very good examples, she can use the chakra scalpels to cut off the enemies chakra viens making them unable to use Jutsu's and scramble the signals the brain sends for motor skills, making it impossible for most to fight effectively. And lets not forget the lessons she's learnt on poisons from Shizune.

iAnby7W.gif

#22 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 22 2011, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly and don't forget the fans should remember the fight between Pain and Hinata was 99% all filler, she got instant KO'd in manga, not like in the anime where she got up after getting hit multiple times, making her appear stronger than even Naruto in Sage mode.

Sakura is stronger, she was put in mid/close range combat squad, where Hinata was close range, and looking at how Lee, Gai and Kakashi were in the same team as Sakura, suggests she's the better fighter, and more flaxible in her skills, Hinata needs to get close to the enemy to be effective and that is a dangerous game to play, if the enemy gets a lucky hit in, it could be game over,, Sakura's destructive power allows her to keep her distance, and once she's got the enemy on the ropes she can quickly get close and dispose of them. On top of that she's a medic nin, and if she's been taught half the skills Tsunade has in combat she would be deadly, Chakra scalpels and the electic scrabler jutsu are two very good examples, she can use the chakra scalpels to cut off the enemies chakra viens making them unable to use Jutsu's and scramble the signals the brain sends for motor skills, making it impossible for most to fight effectively. And lets not forget the lessons she's learnt on poisons from Shizune.

Very well explained. Nice job.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:06 AM

OH Tough one..... Let me think........... (sips coffee)...................... You tell me, it's obvious. cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2011 - 05:06 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

Depends on what you look at.

Strength (physical): Sakura.
The ability to manipulate chakra and put it into pure raw strength to crumble possibly mountains is over 9000.

Chakra manipulation: Close call, but Sakura.
In fact, she is said to have the best chakra manipulation out of all the other Konoha 11.

Fighting style:
Best Offense:
Sakura

Best Defense: Hinata
She does has a near perfect defense.

Techniques (fighting): Hinata
Sorry, haven't seen Sakura do anything beyond medical-nin and chakra strength. Hinata has a lot more than two things.

Tracking techniques:
Hinata hands down.
The eyes.

When I play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 2, I find that if I am naruto and I have Hinata and Sakura as a team. Hinta is a great defense, while Sakura is a great offense attack.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 December 2011 - 03:04 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 23 2011, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but where was this stated outside of filler material? Neji has a near-perfect defense when using Kaiten, but Hinata hasn't been shown to have anything remotely similar to this in the manga canon.

Sorry, haven't seen Sakura do anything beyond medical-nin and chakra strength. Hinata has a lot more than two things.

In the canon? As far as close-range combat goes, we've only seen Hinata use Gentle Fist, and that upgraded Lion Fist she used in her fight against Pein. Assuming that Hinata has multiple jutsu outside of the one fighting technique her clan specializes in is just that, an assumption. Sakura, on the other hand, has been shown to have above-average perceptive ablities, knowledge of poison, and high speed, as well as enhanced strength and everything else granted by her expert knowledge in chakra control, as well as medical ninjutsu, which grants copious advantages in combat. Sakura is probably the only member of the K-11 who can get impaled by a weapon mid-combat and survive without support (other than Naruto, due to the Kyuubi's healing powers).

I'm not discounting the chance that Hinata might be capable of something else that hasn't been shown yet, but from what Kishi's shown us in the manga, there's really no contest between Sakura and Hinata.

When I play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 2, I find that if I am naruto and I have Hinata and Sakura as a team. Hinta is a great defense, while Sakura is a great offense attack.

I never played that game, but I'd say that video games aren't very good sources for gauging a character's strength. Especially fighting games, in which characters are going to have to be well-rounded to avoid over-powering certain players. On top of that, a lot of Naruto fighting games like to give Hinata an "Awakened Mode", that basically turns her into Neji clone.
In fact, this is probably the biggest problem I've had when arguing against Hinata fans in the past over this subject. A lot of fans seem to assume she's a female Neji, and is capable of everything he's capable of. The two only fought once in the manga, and it would be generous of me to even call that a fight. Neji has been shown multiple times to be far above average in what his clan is capable of, as seen in his becoming a jounin before anyone else in the K-11. Hinata's not weak by any means, but she's light years away from Neji. Based on what we've seen in the manga anyway.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 23 December 2011 - 03:50 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#26 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

I pick Skaura but Hinata is right behind her.

Also for the Naruto game, I play as Sakura and I can take out people like Sasuke and Gaara, thats saying something, so as boom said not a valid source for this thread.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 23 2011, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, but where was this stated outside of filler material? Neji has a near-perfect defense when using Kaiten, but Hinata hasn't been shown to have anything remotely similar to this in the manga canon.

Look below, I'll explain.

In the canon? As far as close-range combat goes, we've only seen Hinata use Gentle Fist, and that upgraded Lion Fist she used in her fight against Pein. Assuming that Hinata has multiple jutsu outside of the one fighting technique her clan specializes in is just that, an assumption. Sakura, on the other hand, has been shown to have above-average perceptive ablities, knowledge of poison, and high speed, as well as enhanced strength and everything else granted by her expert knowledge in chakra control, as well as medical ninjutsu, which grants copious advantages in combat. Sakura is probably the only member of the K-11 who can get impaled by a weapon mid-combat and survive without support (other than Naruto, due to the Kyuubi's healing powers).

This is why I said techniques as "FIGHTING." Medical-jutsu is NOT fighting techniques. Medics heals, it's not meant to destroy the other opponent which is not what I am looking at. If you look at techniques that would cause harm to the opponent. All Sakura was able to show is her immense strength. No shadow clones, no substitutions, no elemental attacks, no nothing of the sort. You can't lie and say she has shown more because she hasn't. Hinata has at least shown 4 of hers.

Medical knowledge does not count and I don't count it cause you don't use it inflict harm onto your opponent,. Unless you consider using poison, but this is rare too and Sakura is not shown to use poison much. (Unlike Sasori) Now if Sakura used her medical techniques against the opponent like what Kabuto did with his "scalpel" technique, but she doesn't do that either. She can, but she doesn't for whatever reason.

I am looking at just inflicting harm at the opponent. I would count buffering techniques in this like having a special eye or seal that heals or some kind of buffer using her chakra. Hell, I'll even count instant healing like what Tsunade has, but Sakura can't do that either. She has no summons and she rarely uses ninjutsu at all. So again, what techniques? Extracting poison using chakra is not really a technique used in battle because it is a long and grueling process that takes preparations. I don't know if there is a faster way, but if there is Sakura doesn't know it.

I am sorry Sakura, but other than your medical knowledge, what other techniques can you do besides increasing your strength? Healing yourself is one thing, killing your opponent is another.

I never played that game, but I'd say that video games aren't very good sources for gauging a character's strength. Especially fighting games, in which characters are going to have to be well-rounded to avoid over-powering certain players. On top of that, a lot of Naruto fighting games like to give Hinata an "Awakened Mode", that basically turns her into Neji clone.

I never said it was. You just assumed that, but some of her techniques IN GAME she has done in the manga, so yeah it counts....

In fact, this is probably the biggest problem I've had when arguing against Hinata fans in the past over this subject. A lot of fans seem to assume she's a female Neji, and is capable of everything he's capable of. The two only fought once in the manga, and it would be generous of me to even call that a fight. Neji has been shown multiple times to be far above average in what his clan is capable of, as seen in his becoming a jounin before anyone else in the K-11. Hinata's not weak by any means, but she's light years away from Neji. Based on what we've seen in the manga anyway.

But you have to take into that account because of her clan and her clan techniques. If Neji can do and he is part of the clan, then Hinata CAN and probably had learned the same techniques. I am not comparing her to Neji by any means, you're the one doing that. I am looking at what her clan is, what techniques they could learn and what they use in battle. Neji has shown a good chunk of those techniques and no doubt Hinata would have learned most of those same ones by now.

Look at the Sasuke and the Uchiha clan, they all know the Fire-ball technique. Every single one of them. They all have the Sharingan or the potential to unlock it. They are shown to unlock all the jutsu that comes with the Sharingan and have Susanoo. They also seem to have a summoning technique with the Hawk. (What? How else would you explain how he got this summon so quickly? Fine fine I won't count it. ) Add that to what kakashi taught him and Orochimaru.

Madara also probably learned all those techniques and more, but sasuke's techniques are nowhere near his. Just compare the same fire-ball jutsu. Madara's just dominates Sasuke's, but that doesn't mean "Sasuke hasn't learned the fire ball techniques." Sasuke has even been shown to be a match for Itachi's Genjutsu after all he has done.

Just because we haven't seen her use it doesn't mean she didn't learn it. Come on, she is not THAT pathetic to waste two years doing nothing. Especially not after she said she would get stronger for Naruto. Sakura spent her time learning medical techniques, what was Hinata learning?

Also, I am not comparing Neji to Sakura. I am comparing Hinata to Sakura. If Hinata can do even half the things Neji can do, she has a better defense than Sakura simply because of the technique. Let me know when Sakura gains the Byakugan having nearly 360 degree vision, and be able to block projectiles coming at her.

Sakura has no "clan-based" techniques that all her people had to learn. Not like the Uzumaki's or the Hyuuga's or the Uchiha's.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 December 2011 - 06:23 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 23 2011, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depends on what you look at.

Strength (physical): Sakura.
The ability to manipulate chakra and put it into pure raw strength to crumble possibly mountains is over 9000.

Chakra manipulation: Close call, but Sakura.
In fact, she is said to have the best chakra manipulation out of all the other Konoha 11.

Fighting style:
Best Offense:
Sakura

Tracking techniques:
Hinata hands down.
The eyes.

Yeah I have UN2 but instead of using Sakura I use Neji. Neji and Hinata are the best supports in the game to me, Neji with his rotation and Hinata with her protection of the 64 palms technique that can easily reach a 70 hit combo.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 23 2011, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I have UN2 but instead of using Sakura I use Neji. Neji and Hinata are the best supports in the game to me, Neji with his rotation and Hinata with her protection of the 64 palms technique that can easily reach a 70 hit combo.

whenever i play the game.

well....my sister likes using hinata. and of course i use sakura

somedays i beat the heck outta her in the game.....and other i lose badly.

but i have figured out hinata in the game. you just gotta keep your distance and when shes finished her palm technique thing, you just kill her with a cherry bomb >:D and those paper bombs sakura has helps XD

and i ALWAYS beat hinata with neji in the game. smile.gif havent lost a fight to hinata yet >:D neji is just better.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#30 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 23 2011, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata has at least shown 4 of hers.

Then please specify which ones. In the canon, we've only seen her use three combat-based techniques: Gentle Fist, Vacuum Palm, and Twin Lion Fists, with the latter two being enhanced versions of the Gentle Fist technique. I don't consider the Byakugan to be a combat jutsu in and of itself, seeing as how it generally provides analytical support, even in combat.

Medical knowledge does not count and I don't count it cause you don't use it inflict harm onto your opponent,. Unless you consider using poison, but this is rare too and Sakura is not shown to use poison much. (Unlike Sasori) Now if Sakura used her medical techniques against the opponent like what Kabuto did with his "scalpel" technique, but she doesn't do that either.

I am looking at just inflicting harm at the opponent. I would count buffering techniques in this like having a special eye or seal that heals or some kind of buffer using her chakra. Hell, I'll even count instant healing like what Tsunade has, but Sakura can't do that either. She has no summons and she rarely uses ninjutsu at all. So again, what techniques?

Medical knowledge is a broad topic. As you mentioned, it is both capable of providing a buffer or inflicting harm. I take it that your stance is characters do not possess techniques that they have never been shown to use, so we'll assume that Sakura can use neither of those jutsu. What we have seen, however, is that she is capable of both minimizing injuries, numbing pain, and combating opponents with specialized medical knowledge, if you look at her fight with Sasori. I consider all of these to have a direct correlation to combat, seeing as how they enable the user to continue fighting, much like Tsunade's Yin Seal: Release.

Now, if we're only discussing offensive capabilities, then it is a given that Sakura specializes in her enhanced strength. However, we also know she possesses some proficiency in basic combat ninjutsu, like Clone and Substitution, and she also possesses some knowledge of poisons she gained from Shizune. She may not have used it in combat as of yet, but I hardly see that as being an issue. In any case, if we only treat Sakura as having enhanced strength, there's still the factor of how she applies that ability. I'd argue that we've seen just as many, if not more, applications of Sakura's enhanced strength as we have with Hinata's Gentle Fist.

I never said it was. You just assumed that, but some of her techniques IN GAME she has done in the manga, so yeah it counts....

Alright, that's fine. Just specifiy in the future what you are implying. To bring extra-canonical material into an argument without qualifying its relation to the source material is pretty easy to misconstrue. Especially with a character like Hinata, who has displayed the majority of her jutsu outside of the canon.

But you have to take into that account because of her clan and her clan techniques. If Neji can do and he is part of the clan, then Hinata CAN and probably had learned the same techniques. I am not comparing her to Neji by any means, you're the one doing that. I am looking at what her clan is, what techniques they could learn and what they use in battle. Neji has shown a good chunk of those techniques and no doubt Hinata would have learned most of those same ones by now.

Just because we haven't seen her use it doesn't mean she didn't learn it. Come on, she is not THAT pathetic to waste two years doing nothing. Especially not after she said she would get stronger for Naruto. Sakura spent her time learning medical techniques, what was Hinata learning?

Also, I am not comparing Neji to Sakura. I am comparing Hinata to Sakura. If Hinata can do even half the things Neji can do, she has a better defense than Sakura simply because of the technique. Let me know when Sakura gains the Byakugan having nearly 360 degree vision, and be able to block projectiles coming at her.

Sakura has no "clan-based" techniques that all her people had to learn. Not like the Uzumaki's or the Hyuuga's or the Uchiha's.

Now I'm confused. With Sakura, we run with the assumption that she only possesses what we've seen her display, while Hinata is instantly assumed to possess her entire clan's jutsu arsenal? I'm sorry, but we need to either assume they both only possess what manga canon has demonstrated, or they both have additional knowledge they gained off-panel. If Hinata somehow learned Kaiten off-panel, then Sakura could just have easily learned slug summoning or Yin Seal: Release.

Of course, since the argument becomes asinine if we assume characters to have unused techniques, I run with the assumption that they both possess only what they've displayed. When/if the manga introduces another jutsu to either of their arsenals, I will adjust my opinion at that point. In any case, considering how Kaiten has been mentioned in canon to be a very specialized jutsu, and we still have not seen Hinata use it in 560+ chapters, I will assume that she does not possess it.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 23 December 2011 - 07:31 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#31 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 23 2011, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then please specify which ones. In the canon, we've only seen her use three combat-based techniques: Gentle Fist, Vacuum Palm, and Twin Lion Fists, with the latter two being enhanced versions of the Gentle Fist technique. I don't consider the Byakugan to be a combat jutsu in and of itself, seeing as how it generally provides analytical support, even in combat.

Medical knowledge is a broad topic. As you mentioned, it is both capable of providing a buffer or inflicting harm. I take it that your stance is characters do not possess techniques that they have never been shown to use, so we'll assume that Sakura can use neither of those jutsu. What we have seen, however, is that she is capable of both minimizing injuries, numbing pain, and combating opponents with specialized medical knowledge, if you look at her fight with Sasori. I consider all of these to have a direct correlation on combat, seeing as how they enable the user to continue fighting, much like Tsunade's Yin Seal: Release.

Now, if we're only discussing offensive capabilities, then it is a given that Sakura specializes in her enhanced strength. However, we also know she possesses some proficiency in basic combat ninjutsu, like Clone and Substitution, and she also possesses some knowledge of poisons she gained from Shizune. She may not have used it in combat as of yet, but I hardly see that as being an issue. In any case, if we only treat Sakura as having enhanced strength, there's still the factor of how she applies that ability. I'd argue that we've seen just as many, if not more, applications of Sakura's enhanced strength as we have with Hinata's Gentle Fist.

Alright, that's fine. Just specifiy in the future what you are implying. To bring extra-canonical material into an argument without qualifying its relation to the source material is pretty easy to misconstrue. Especially with a character like Hinata, who has displayed the majority of her jutsu outside of the canon.

Now I'm confused. With Sakura, we run with the assumption that she only possesses what we've seen her display, while Hinata is instantly assumed to possess her entire clan's jutsu arsenal? I'm sorry, but we need to either assume they both only possess what manga canon has demonstrated, or they both have additional knowledge they gained off-panel. If Hinata somehow learned Kaiten off-panel, then Sakura could just have easily learned slug summoning or Yin Seal: Release.

Of course, since the argument becomes asinine if we assume characters to have unused techniques, I run with the assumption that they both possess only what they've displayed. When/if the manga introduces another jutsu to either of their arsenals, I will adjust my opinion at that point. In any case, considering how Kaiten has been mentioned in canon to be a very specialized jutsu, and we still have not seen Hinata use it in 560+ chapters, I will assume that she does not possess it.

Well said. smile.gif

AboojTi.gif

#32 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:26 AM

I think the strongest is that girl.

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

I don't want to play favorites with either Sakura or Hinata, but both are strong in their own way, and just like most fighters they also have their weaknesses.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#34 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 4 2012, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want to play favorites with either Sakura or Hinata, but both are strong in their own way, and just like most fighters they also have their weaknesses.

It's not exactly playing favorites. For example, Neji is one of my favorite characters, but I know full well that he's not as strong as Sasuke, a character that I tend to despise.

AboojTi.gif

#35 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:01 AM

Well, put all technicalities aside:

By birth, Hinata is strongest. She comes from one of the strongest clan of Konoha (if not THE strongest?) and she is supposed to rule this clan. Taking from this alone, she has the ground to be the strongest.

BUT, her strength is not shown in full details in the show - obviously, because she is not the main character. And the only major limelight she has is to be portrayed as the who harbors feelings for Naruto, or as the poor "princess", you know, the one who has everything but still is unhappy.
For me, this is a major deterant in Hinata's character - she had everything to be a major power, but she chose to be the sad moping princess who needs a knight in shining armor to save her (Naruto).

Contrary to Sakura - who has no powerful birthright or bloodline, and who can claim all her powers as her own.

Anyway, personally, I don't believe a fight between Hinata and Sakura will be as clearcut as many are claiming. I don't claim that Hinata would definitely win, but it does not mean as well that Sakura would win so easily.

Edited by Madz, 04 January 2012 - 07:01 AM.

#36 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Madz @ Jan 4 2012, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, put all technicalities aside:

By birth, Hinata is strongest. She comes from one of the strongest clan of Konoha (if not THE strongest?) and she is supposed to rule this clan. Taking from this alone, she has the ground to be the strongest.

Hm, maybe it's like the thing in Harry Potter. Being 'a pure-blood' does not guarantee you strength, it actually weakens the bloodline because of the interbreeding.

#37 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 22 2011, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata using her gentle fist is not better than Sakura building up chakra in her fist. Plus, Sakura is a med ninja, imagine if she focesed that time she spent on becoming a med-ninja into time for training those fist. Naruto wouldn't have a head anymore. tongue.gif

/giggles

This! ^__^

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#38 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Both can end each other quickly, neither is considerably faster than other. Outcome of this fight would rely more on luck than anything else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users