alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Dec 14 2011, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[Like the case with Sasuke?

Absolutely. You know, if Naruto was an seinen, Naruto would had finished off Sasuke for his betrayals long time ago, but since this an shonen we have all this friendship thing to deal with.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#22 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

Might be a bit off topic but considering Kyuubi's charactor, I just imagined it like a Tsundere type, 'I'm lending you my power, but it's not because I like you or anything' I can totally see something like that happening next week.

iAnby7W.gif

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 14 2011, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might be a bit off topic but considering Kyuubi's charactor, I just imagined it like a Tsundere type, 'I'm lending you my power, but it's not because I like you or anything' I can totally see something like that happening next week.

I was thinking the same thing! XD

I kinda alluded to it, but it wasn't really obvious or a close allusion.

Tsundere aren't necessarily limited to romantic interests, are they?

#24 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, harry. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Kyuubi as a tsundere. Heck, I'd love to see Hachibi pointing out his tsundere attitude next chapter. That'd be beyond hilarious 111189.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#25 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 14 2011, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, when I think the Kyuubi reputation is at it's lowest, people go and say something like that. Sakura is tsundere enough, we don't need another in the game.

Edited by alexander, 14 December 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#26 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 15 2011, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, when I think the Kyuubi reputation is at it's lowest, people go and say something like that. Sakura is tsundere enough, we don't need another in the game.

Sorry but I agree with them. Well different people form different images of a character. Its how we interpret a character so none of us are wrong. But the most important part is what direction the writer is going for so we just have to see next week.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#27 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

Kishi must have forgot about the 6 tails on the jinchuuriki color spread or just didn't feel like drawing anymore. biggrin.gif

#28 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Dec 14 2011, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but I agree with them. Well different people form different images of a character. Its how we interpret a character so none of us are wrong. But the most important part is what direction the writer is going for so we just have to see next week.

Chill man, I was just playing around.

#29 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

Well, I don't even see much tsundere in Sakura anymore, really.... She's not perpetually annoyed at him after character development, for once.

#30 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Dec 14 2011, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I don't even see much tsundere in Sakura anymore, really.... She's not perpetually annoyed at him after character development, for once.

Well, because that's actually how the tsundere development goes, first said person starts as someone very tsun-tsun and agressive, then over time they warm up and go to dere-dere mode, and become all lovely-dovey.

#31 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Dec 14 2011, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi must have forgot about the 6 tails on the jinchuuriki color spread or just didn't feel like drawing anymore. biggrin.gif

Actually, you can see Utakta on the color page on MS's version. Mangareader's scanner/raw provider probably couldn't scan it without ripping off the pages. I dunno how MS does theirs, though.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#32 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

Ah, that explains it, since I only read the mangareader version.

Also, glad I'm not the only one who felt Kyuubi was somewhat tsundere-ish.

#33 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Dec 14 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure what you mean, the six tails host is on the colour spread...so what did Kishi forget about him? Edit: Ahhh I see you were reading Mangareader version, not read that yet.

I wasn't implying that it would be romantic love relationship between Kyuubi and Naruto, but whenever I have imagined the two working together, I have always thought of the Kyuubi unwilling to admit helping because of mutual respect and friendship, but a Tsundere type where he says it's to ensure his survival, or it would be embarrising for him if his host was shown to be weak, and ofcourse the threat on Naruto's life would be thrown in whenever they interact.

Edited by harry4e, 14 December 2011 - 05:22 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

There is something you guys didn't understood by now, Naruto is Jesus. He is a God among men( so to speak). biggrin.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#35 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 15 2011, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chill man, I was just playing around.

Why are you asking me to chill? I'm just replying your post properly. Even if you were playing around, you still don't agree with Kyubi turning good so I just told you my opinion thats all.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 14 December 2011 - 05:36 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#36 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Dec 14 2011, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you asking me to chill? I'm just replying your post properly. Even if you were playing around, you still don't agree with Kyubi turning good so I just told you my opinion thats all.

Ok then, whatever you say, no need to get jumpy.

#37 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

OMG. SASUKARIN AT THE BEGINNING <3 .. well at least mentioned... kinda. tongue.gif Um i loved this chapter so much, really. the KYUUBI, I wonder what he'll do. I'm stoked. And surprisingly i'm actually glad to see Sasuke is back, that means things will get more interesting than they already are. I didn't even know it was possible for htings to get more interesting a_dance.gif

Edited by Fenris, 14 December 2011 - 06:02 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#38 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:05 PM

Tobi using chakra chains like Kushina... I wonder if this means something or it's just coincidence. headscratch.gif

#39 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Dec 14 2011, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobi using chakra chains like Kushina... I wonder if this means something or it's just coincidence. headscratch.gif

Yes, that's an interesting observation. Kushina's chains were connected to her "special" chakra, so I do wonder if there is a little connection somewhere there.

I'm liking the Kyuubi developments in this chapter, it makes me excited to see what will happen in the next chapter. biggrin.gif I think we may see more of the Kyuubi's history, where it's explained why he has a strong dislike of humans. As shadow_uzumaki mentioned, Mito was able to use the Kyuubi's sensing ability, so she might have had a closer relationship to the Kyuubi than Kushina did. There were probably one or two Kyuubi jinchuuriki between Mito and Kushina, so something could have happened along that line. Hachibi does say that something happened to Kyuubi, and he knows what it is.

You know, Naruto's current Kyuubi mode hasn't shown any tails yet - I wonder if we'll start to see him sprouting some when the Kyuubi decides to help him out?

#40 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

@Smiter the kyuubi only had three jinchuuriki if u read chapter 504 its is show mito and kushina having a talk .Mito>Kushina>Naruto
that was weird , he using kushina's powers , no tobi was using uzumaki powers, so tobi has uzumaki/uchiha/senju powers he is So OP ,

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 14 December 2011 - 06:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users