66 replies to this topic

#21 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:07 AM

It's just a shame Kishi didn't draw a special cover hence the title Hachibi & Kyuubi. It would've been EPIC.
BTW: I LOL'ED out loud taking a look at the comparison between Killerbee & Naruto..... Man, It'll be Epicly hilarious when those two meet. & besides, even though Naruto has matured, it just wouldn't be Naruto if he didn't create "chaos" (as the Raikage said) on the battlefield. If a fodder starts pissing him off (not as far as pushing him to get angry Kyuubi-wise. i.e.: Pain "killing" Hinata) it would be his character to do so. (besides I like that kind of angry Naruto)

Edited by Newkerz, 16 October 2009 - 09:15 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#22 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:23 AM

I'm glad that Naruto in Gaara's mind is that...happy biggrin.gif

It's like a long time since I didn't see Naruto's smile again, but that's enough to make me smile too smile.gif

#23 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:08 PM

I started to wonder how would sealing kyuubi to the statue go, because Naruto contains only half of it's chakra? Possible plot twist for the future?

About the chapter, I wonder about Gaaras trust (or lack of) in Naruto and how they are gonna restrain him and Bee, Raikage may be stronger than Bee but I doubt there are many who can keep up with Naruto if he wants something. And thinking about all the others of 11 going to battles will be a difficult thing for Naruto.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#24 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

Oy, vey.

I can't believe Kishi would kill the tension with that silly Enka bit. It was kinda cheesy. But in the really effin' hilarious kind of way.

Sigh.

I love Kirabi.

I sort of agree with the kages' notions. It wouldn't be good to have Naruto OR Kirabi fighting, even though both of them wouldn't have it. I kinda want to see them fight, though.

Sakura found Naruto? wow.png

CUE THE HIATUS

arg.gif

#25 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

Damnit... Damnit...Damnit!!! rawr.gif

It was about to get exciting: Killer Bee's return and Kisame found him; we see Sabu-chan at last with his pet... is that a raccoon...? Anyways, the alliance of the Five Nations formed, and then Sakura must talk to Naruto for our make or break couple to become canon... a_spaz.gif

... all have to be shot down for hiatus in next week! arg.gif

Oh well, Kishi needed it anyway so we can get more info on Madara's plan of reviving the Jyuubi.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#26 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

I think Kishi is gonna take a break in this one, i think he might decide if NaruSaku becomes cannon or not. I think he might think of a way to picture Kisame, for the next 5 months, its gonna be imperative.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#27 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

So we have seen a lot of major characters take down a member from Akatsuki, does this mean Killer Bee gets to Enka Kisame into submission, for we know this fight will be epic.

#28 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Hak @ Oct 16 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started to wonder how would sealing kyuubi to the statue go, because Naruto contains only half of it's chakra? Possible plot twist for the future?

Don't believe Naruto will ever be even captured. It's fairly likely Hachibi won't either. I have a feeling Sabu and Ponta will save Kirabi, injuring Kisame enough that he has to retreat- much to his disgust. I'm betting Sabu and Ponta will be injured enough though that at least Ponta will die shortly after, perhaps Sabu as well. Bet Sabu will sing an enka as he dies or his pet dies and that will get Kirabi to the point where he can do an enka properly. Enka are the old school emo songs (sort of like the reputation country songs used to have- you know: "my job is hell, my spouse cheated on me then left me, I can't pay my mortgage, and my dog died"- all in the same song. wink.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#29 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

I have a feeling that, by the end of the year, Kishi will end Part 2/Shippuden, or finish it around the middle of November & start a Minato gaiden (I hope) but I think the former would be more likely...
@ciardha, I agree with you, maybe he'll sing a song that will make Killerbee be a bit more serious about the world's situation. other than making him be able to sing Enka properly,(if he can, that is) I would like him to sing Emo-Enka songs terribly with people begging him to stop. BTW, how about making a small comic strip with Sakura & Raikage beating Naruto & Killerbee for doing something stupid on the battlefield...

Edited by Newkerz, 16 October 2009 - 02:47 PM.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#30 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 16 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling that, by the end of the year, Kishi will end Part 2/Shippuden, or finish it around the middle of November & start a Minato gaiden (I hope) but I think the former would be more likely...

8 chapters...

#31 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (MelisaArtemis @ Oct 15 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About Kisame and Samehada, they NEVER said they will combine like transformer. the word "combine" have another meaning which can be pretty different such as that Kisame is so great in using Samehada that they can give a Bijuu a run for their money. Which 1 is more plausible from both meaning? I'll have to choose the second one.

Agreed. I think years back to when the LA Lakers had both Shaq and Kobe. You can say that individually they were awesome players, but combined on the Lakers they were nearly unstoppable. Not the same thing as saying there is a 12 ft Zetsu-like KobeShaq lumbering around the court.

#32 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 16 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ciardha, I agree with you, maybe he'll sing a song that will make Killerbee be a bit more serious about the world's situation. other than making him be able to sing Enka properly,(if he can, that is) I would like him to sing Emo-Enka songs terribly with people begging him to stop. BTW, how about making a small comic strip with Sakura & Raikage beating Naruto & Killerbee for doing something stupid on the battlefield...

Where did you get the idea that the series will be over in the next 8 weeks? If you are expecting a time skip it will be a few months away atleast, we still have Sakura/NAruto talk which will take a couple of weeks, Kisame Vs Killer Bee a few more weeks, Gaara and Naruto/Kakashi's talk about their plans as an allience, and ofcourse we have the Team that is going to locate, save, and subdue Killer Bee. All this is going to run over a few months...there is no chance it can be done in a span of eight weeks. (Mid-November not humanly possible, really think he can wrap up Shippuden in three weeks?)

Also didn't Kishi say he'd like to do a Minato Gaiden but he doesn't have the time at the moment? so maybe we'll see it once the series is over so we could be waiting a few years for that....but could be wrong who know...I personally want a Itachi Gaiden that would be worth the wait, His fears during the Kyuubi's attack, his motivation to climb the shinobi ranks at such a young age, his love for his broth, meeting with Madara, the decision he had to make etc...it would be one emotional rollercoster...I hope Kishi does that before Minatio backstory.

Also MelisaArtemis, I use Tranformers as a example didn't think he'd combine like they do, but I do think they combine somehow, not like Mecha (blame it on just watching Guraa Lagaan) but their powers combine somehow, the sword eats Chakra, and sounds almost like it's a sentient being the way Kisame talks about it, and this chakra it eats has to go somewhere right? so who knows if they do combine Kisame could become much more powerful being with chakra levels to match a Bijuu.

It's not going to be an easy fight we saw how powerful just 30% was when against, Guy and his team. So Killer Bee will need to be serious and in the end he might need the help from other Ninja's to win, if 30% is almost enough to beat Guy, Neji, Lee and Tenten, full 100% and the power of his sword might just be enough to defeat Killer Bee if he doesn't fight seriously.

Edit: Remembered main reason for post, how do you guys think they'll convince Naruto to stay locked up? Only other option is by force and Chakra repressrs, as he can escape otherwiseby having his toads reverse summon him, so it would have to be willingly and Idon't see that happening.

Edited by harry4e, 16 October 2009 - 04:28 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

A plausible theory on MH.....
Sakura thinking back to the Hinata confession is also possible before confessing.....
@harry: it was just a random hunch that suddenly popped into my mind....

Edited by Newkerz, 16 October 2009 - 04:29 PM.

248793.jpg

#34 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

I personally think, there is going to be a part 3...

#35 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

Nee-sama's highlight of the week:
Lee-san no Tou-chan! --Click here to view--
Attached File  lee_no_touchan.jpg   34.71KB   41 downloads

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#36 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 16 2009, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to disagree with you there. Her face seemed pretty earnest to me, and you have to look at the way that she phrased her sentence. She said "there's something we need to talk about, Naruto." As in just the two of them, Naruto and Sakura. Why would she after hearing such life-changing news that Naruto is in love with her, then just want to talk about Sasuke. No, I believe that that 'talk' between them will be one that could change the very meaning of their friendship/relationship. I'm just hoping that it will change it for the better danarusakunp3.gif narusakuct7.gif

Agreed. happy.gif

Taken by itself, the panel would suggest nothing, as Sakura's earnest expression could mean anything. But there is no way that, during their talk, Sakura will not even think about Naruto's feelings and their relationship.

After all, why would Kishimoto have Sakura consider/worry about Hinata's confession, then find out about Naruto's feelings towards herself, if it wasn't going to have any bearing on their talk? Why would Sakura even publicly admit (to Shikamaru at least) that Naruto loved her? As Shauna-chan says, Naruto and Sakura are likely going to be talking alone - and there will likely be plenty of things for them to talk about!

It's still possible that, on the surface, Naruto and Sakura may only talk about Sasuke, but the issue of their relationship should be simmering under the surface at the very least.

Gah, it's painful knowing that we have to wait at least two weeks! arg.gif Oh well, maybe we'll have a nice NaruSaku moment for Christmas? happy.gif

Killer Bee vs Kisame should be cool. biggrin.gif I really hope that he and Naruto will meet soon! Heh, maybe the next chapter will be all about the fight, then the teaser title at the end says... Next: "Naruto & Sakura" wink.gif

#37 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 16 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't believe Naruto will ever be even captured. It's fairly likely Hachibi won't either. I have a feeling Sabu and Ponta will save Kirabi, injuring Kisame enough that he has to retreat- much to his disgust. I'm betting Sabu and Ponta will be injured enough though that at least Ponta will die shortly after, perhaps Sabu as well. Bet Sabu will sing an enka as he dies or his pet dies and that will get Kirabi to the point where he can do an enka properly. Enka are the old school emo songs (sort of like the reputation country songs used to have- you know: "my job is hell, my spouse cheated on me then left me, I can't pay my mortgage, and my dog died"- all in the same song. wink.gif

I don't know about killer bee, but I kinda think Naruto might be captured. It would go well with the problem Sai brought up: Everyone relies too much on Naruto. It would be nice to see the whole village either protecting him or saving him in some way...just a thought. I also think the Juubi issue will have to resolved by the end of the manga, which means it has to be summoned and somehow they have to get rid of it (otherwise it is just waiting to be used again, I suppose).

Yeah, I agree that Sabu and Ponta could very well die ;_;

#38 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

Killer Bee is awesome ^^.

I wonder, what Sakura will tell Naruto, I to wonder, if she will have a flash back as well... This chapter was just made of awesome, because of Killer Bee.

#39 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 16 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nee-sama's highlight of the week:
Lee-san no Tou-chan! --Click here to view--
Attached File  lee_no_touchan.jpg   34.71KB   41 downloads

LOL, that could be so true XD

#40 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 16 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about killer bee, but I kinda think Naruto might be captured. It would go well with the problem Sai brought up: Everyone relies too much on Naruto. It would be nice to see the whole village either protecting him or saving him in some way...just a thought. I also think the Juubi issue will have to resolved by the end of the manga, which means it has to be summoned and somehow they have to get rid of it (otherwise it is just waiting to be used again, I suppose).

Yeah, I agree that Sabu and Ponta could very well die ;_;

I seriously doubt the Juubi will be summoned reason why, Minato's death would of been in vain and defeating the purpose of him giving the power of Kyuubi to Naruto in order to stop Madara in the first place. It's possible that Naruto can have the Yang chakra extracted from him which would fool Madara temporary thinking it's the whole chakra of Kyuubi and Naruto being revived with the Kyuubi Yin chakra in the scroll.

(My theory: I think it's the Yin side of the Bijuu's that allows the Jinchuuriki's to control the Bijuu's which would explain why Naruto doesn't have control over Kyuubi in the first place having only the dark Yang [always bringing chaos and thus not able to control the Bijuu or come in terms with it's good Yin side that's not present for Naruto].)

The only question I have is why Madara attacked Konoha over 16 years ago with Kyuubi when it would of been safer for him to have it inside Gedo Mazo when it came time for him to summon the Juubi? dry.gif

As for Sakura I really can't wait to see how she responds after Gaara tell them that a war is about to start of the sakes of Naruto/Bee, that's really got to bring out her feelings for Naruto. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 October 2009 - 10:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users