Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

things are moving fast... nice.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#22 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ May 1 2011, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please put your posts in spoiler tags until there's 3 pages in this topic.

Oh? There's a rule on this? I figured people who's reading this topic would expect nothing but information on the chapter hence I didn't put the spoiler tags.

EDIT: Ok I have re-read the rules. It said first page not 3 pages. Also I thought my post was near the end of the first page so I thought it was ok. Sorry I'll abide by the rules fully next time. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 01 May 2011 - 05:00 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#23 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:39 AM

Wow...so the Juubi WILL be shown, and much faster than we all thought.

#24 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

I love this chapter, especially because I thought we wouldn't be seeing one this week. There's gonna be a lot of action and soon. The last page sent chills through my body, I can't wait to see what happens next.
I hope we'll see Sakura at last. Maybe she really is with Sasuke, hahaha. With all this crazy stuff happening, you need a bit more romance drama... tongue.gif

#25 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

If the eye of the moon plan is going to be in next chapter, the war is really going fast. huh.gif

And it was really confusing overall, and they showed panels of many shinobi, but not Sakura. shamefulcry0js.gif

#26 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:01 AM

Don't worry guys, Kishi is saving Sakura for a good part, not some lame shot!

Anyway, WOW, awesome chapter! Went by too fast, though! Goodness can't wait till the next

#27 Rikudo Sennin

Rikudo Sennin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

Exellent chapter. I hadn't thought of the possibilty of Madara actually winning the war and the fight for the allied continueing on after they had lost. Thinking about it now, yes that would make sense. As so far i don't see any real despair from the alliance losing. Yes half of their forces were lost but those were fodders. Known characters are still alive and well. For Naruto to truelly be considerd the savior of the world, he has to be the only ray of light in a world of darkness.
I really hope now that Madara will succeed in his plan. It was Jiraiya that told a young Nagato that some believed the true RS would re-appear in times of great darkness and suffering. But we are still way off from that happening, lol at those(not here, other forums) that think the manga will end soon.

As Kabuto mentioned, i also wonder why Madara is being so impatient. This is the same person that plotted his revenge for almost a 100y, the person that not so long ago told rash Sasuke to be patient and take one's time. Gedo, well if there was any doubt that it was very powerful, this chapter sure showed it. And that was just a fraction of it's power(7 buijus), Madara previously said that a large part of it's power had been used to create the Zetsu army.

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ May 1 2011, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the eye of the moon plan is going to be in next chapter, the war is really going fast. huh.gif

That doesn't mean that it will happen the next chapter. Just look at how many chapters the first day of the war included. And first we'll deal with nightfall which i also think will be some 10 or so chapters. Tomorrow night is still far off.

@Tamu Express, i think the sage frog was talking about Sasuke when he told Naruto that he would be facing a young man with powerful eyes. The 9 tails also in the past has compared Sasuke's evil,powerful eyes to Madara's in his prime. And Naruto knew that he was going to have to fight Sasuke, he just came from confirming it in their last stand-off.

#28 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

Naruto will talk Raikage over and then we have the ultimate heavyhitters in one cell: Naruto, Bee and A. Gedo Mazo will be like strawberry jelly infront of a hungry child!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#29 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

Bwahahaha! Even that thing can't stand up to the pure GAR emanating from Naruto in GARuto mode, Killer Bee, and A.

#30 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

I think that Madara will only be successful in capturing the Eight-Tails by sealing it in the statue, but when he's about to capture Naruto, Tsunade and A come save his as at the last minute. I believe this because I don't think Naruto's training is complete yet. The reasons are 1. Naruto and the Nine-Tails are still on bad terms with each other (He'd be a lot stornger and his forms would probably be more reminiscent of version one, version two and his past Jinchuriki forms in the sense that he would have tails. Not to mention he would be able to transform into the Nine-Tails in the flesh.), 2. it's been established that Naruto only has half of the Nine-Tails sealed within him (He'd be a hell of a lot more powerful with both halves of the Nine-Tails, am I right?), and 3. Naruto hasn't had a wardrobe change yet (I believe that Naruto getting a wardrobe change would signify his status as a full fledged Jinchuriki who completed his training as a Jinchuriki just like how he got a wardrobe change when he completed his Sage-Jutsu training).

I see two possible scenarios with Naruto's Jinchuriki development. Either his form is incomplete and he has to get full control over the Nine-Tails while learning KB's/A's Nintaijutsu/Tailed-Beast Chakra Demon Cloak fighting style, thus leaving Naruto not fighting Madara enough (or getting his ass handed to him like how Ichigo got owned by Aizen back in the Soul Society Arc) to make his golden Jinchuriki form a separate character in a future fighting game in exchange for a more enhanced version of Naruto's Jinchuriki powers (i.e. Naruto shirtless with his orange jacket tied around his waist with a piece of armor around his right arm to protect himself from getting hurt while doing a Lariat). OR this could turn out like the Naruto vs Pain fight where we hardly saw Naruto perform any toad related jutsu that Jiraiya had in his arsenal of jutsu (just some Sage Rasengan variations), but Hinata's supposed death triggered his bent up rage against Pain, thus causing him to transform into his Six-Tailed form out of anger.

Something like this (similar to his fight against Pain) could go down with his fight against Madara (if he has one that is) where he shows no ability to perform Nintaijutsu/Demon-Cloak related jutsu that KB/A have in their arsenal of jutsu (just some Jinchuriki Rasengan variations or just one Tailed-Beast rasengan as compensation for his inability to perform the Tailed-Beast Bomb or a Tailed-Beast Bomb in the form of a Rasengan), but then Sakura shows up to try and stop Madara (or at least weaken him, either way she puts up more of a fight then Hinata against Pain) and actually manages to cause some damage to Madara but gets mortally wounded in the process. This leads to one huge narusaku moment where Naruto is holding Sakura in his arms as Sakura herself talks about her feelings to Naruto about how much she loves him blah blah blah (and maybe reveals the story of how Naruto and Sakura met in their early childhood and that she was actually going to say that she liked Naruto but decided to let peer pressure get the better of her when one of the girls mentioned Sasuke and who popular he was among those fangirls in order to fit in with the crowd or something like that). She mentions her guilt and stuff and appears to be on the verge dying (though obviously Kishimoto won't kill off Sakura), causing Naruto to be in great grief and despair but also great anger and hatred toward Madara. To ad insult to injury Madara taunts Naruto on his inability to save the people precious to him which Naruto responds with "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" with berserker tears on his face. All his rage changes his form to a form reminiscent of Version 2 with all nine tails present and proceeds to beat the crap out of Madara due to a lack of control in this form. Madara retreats and the Allied Shinobi Forces have to get Naruto back under control (which they do) which leads everyone to let the aftermath of the beginning of the war sink in.

This is wear Naruto's final stage of his evolution into a powerful ninja. His fourth and final stage will incorporate all the things he's learned throughout his life while training and will actually have some toad related jutsu, nintaijutsu related jutsu, every conceivable rasengan variation and more. His first stage includes his Shadow Clone Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu, Rasengan variations and his Wind Style elemental affinity. His second stage includes his Sage Mode, frog kata and various Toad related Jutsu demonstrated by the toads themselves and Jiraiya. His third stage includes his Golden Jinchuriki Form, his Tailed-Beast Rasengan/Bomb thing and various Nintaijutsu related Jutsu demonstrated by Killer Bee and A. As mentioned above, his fourth and final stage of evolutionary strength will incorporate all these things plus he'd have the Flying Thunder God Jutsu and the ability to perform Wood Style techniques. The one thing Naruto's first three stages of evolution have in common is that they have a berserker mode where Naruto is incapable of making rational thought and is under complete control of the Nine-Tailed Fox. But with his fourth stage of evolution, he'll have six forms. His first form being his base form, his second form being his first Sage Mode with just his toad eyes, his third form being his second Sage Mode with his toad eyes AND Fukasaku and Shima on Naruto's shoulders, his forth form being his Demon Cloak Version 1 while still in Sage Mode, his fifth form being his Demon Cloak Version 2 while still in Sage Mode and last but not least, his sixth form being his full Tailed-Beast transformation into the Nine-Tailed Fox itself.

The reason why I say this is because if Naruto can get the Nine-Tails to cooperate with him, then he'll be able to let Fukasaku and Shima fuse with Naruto without any trouble with the Nine-Tails because he'd have no choice but to let them work together with Naruto. They would tolerate the Nine-Tails chakra and the Nine-Tails wouldn't be able to reject there presence. I would also like to point out that when Naruto transforms from SMS2/DCV2 to Full Nine-Tails form the Nine-Tailed Fox won't have any physical signs/appearences of being in Sage mode at all. No toad eyes, no two old toads on his shoulders, no nothing. He'd just be in the physical form that the Nine-Tails has always been in with no bodily alterations whatsoever. Though that doesn't mean that the effects of Sage Mode won't work, because since he was in Sage Mode when he transformed into the Nine-Tails, he still has the advantages of Sage Mode even in his full Nine-Tails state. While Naruto and the Nine-Tails work together on the outside, Naruto, Fukasaku and Shima will sit still on the inside gathering up all the Nature chakra within the area making the Nine-Tails even more powerful than it already is. There will be no cosmetic changes to the Nine-Tails appearance at all, it would just benefit from the effects of Naruto and the toads on his shoulders gathering natural energy. Naruto would still be in control on the outside working with the Nine-Tails but would also be sitting still within his sub-conscience along with the two toads gathering nature chakra. Or if Naruto is preoccupied with the battle at hand and can't focus or sit still in his mind (or if his mind is not separate from the outside world in this form), the toads could gather nature chakra for him and the Nine-Tails while they focus on the battle at hand. Either way this would make Naruto so powerful that it would be overkill.

I don't think Kishimoto will end his manga or the war anytime soon because of what he said in the writers's note in volume 48. With that said, the chapter was good and I'm looking forward to the next one. happy.gif

#31 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Geezus! Just thinking about it ending soon in the near future makes me excited and sad at the same time T^T I'm gonna write like a ten-page emotional speech when it's over!

@Chaos

Yeah, but that was a while back for Japan! What else can he really do at this point? Honestly, it'll most likely be over in a few months or closer, I mean, especially if we see Sasuke soon.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 01 May 2011 - 04:39 PM.

#32 TAMU Express

TAMU Express

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, metal music (Dream Theatre, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, Symphony X, The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, etc.), sports (Played a lot of basketball due to height and love of the game), physical fitness (kinda a gym rat).

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

If Madara wins and controls most of the world, there is a ton of directions the plot could go in. I'm not sure if this is truly the end of the Naruto story. It could be, but as the OVA kinda hinted as well, this may be only one part of Naruto's legend. I remember when the Aizen fight against Ichigo round 2 happened in Bleach and I thought "well Bleach is gonna end soon" and then Kubo comes out and says he wants to write Bleach for another 10 years. So I honestly don't know anymore with these manga.
So long to Texas University!
Shout out to all the Political Science majors out there!

#33 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 1 2011, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Geezus! Just thinking about it ending soon in the near future makes me excited and sad at the same time T^T I'm gonna write like a ten-page emotional speech when it's over!

@Chaos

Yeah, but that was a while back for Japan! What else can he really do at this point? Honestly, it'll most likely be over in a few months or closer, I mean, especially if we see Sasuke soon.

You never know. Besides, that was back in 2009 A.D. and I highly doubt that three years qualifies as a "long, long time". happy.gif

QUOTE (TAMU Express @ May 1 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Madara wins and controls most of the world, there is a ton of directions the plot could go in. I'm not sure if this is truly the end of the Naruto story. It could be, but as the OVA kinda hinted as well, this may be only one part of Naruto's legend. I remember when the Aizen fight against Ichigo round 2 happened in Bleach and I thought "well Bleach is gonna end soon" and then Kubo comes out and says he wants to write Bleach for another 10 years. So I honestly don't know anymore with these manga.

Did you really think that Kubo would end the Bleach series without showing all of the 13 Court Guard Squads Captain's Bankais? fu.png

Edited by K9ofChaos, 01 May 2011 - 07:15 PM.

#34 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

Why is Madara in so much of a rush to get the moon-eye plan in action? He's waited 80plus years already what does waiting a few more days make a difference with? And doesn't look like he needs Bee or Naruto to put the plan in motion so I wonder why he only put it in action after those two came out on the battlefield? It's doesn't make sense.

On the other hand I am happy that the plan no longer needs either Naruto or Bee to complete...but makes me wonder what Kishimoto-Sensie is planning, Ten Tails looks like he will be making an appearance much sooner than anticipated, Sasuke is still on large, and we still have no clue what Kabuto has up his sleeve...somethings going to happen soon, because at the moment it looks like we'll be done with the manga in 12 months.

Btw: Atleast now we know how Tsunade is going to join the battlefield to face Dan.

Edited by harry4e, 01 May 2011 - 08:08 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#35 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

I doubt we'll see Naruto end in a year; just too many lose ends and major fights need to take place. I think he'll need a little bit more time than that to do both well.

#36 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

I find it weird that no one saw or talked about Zabuza's sword in Kakashi's hands. Where's Sakura? shamefulcry0js.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#37 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (TAMU Express @ May 1 2011, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thoughts on future --Click here to view--
Yes, I completely agree. Naruto was prophecized to lead a revolution. The fortune telling sage frog also alluded to a negative ending to the war. The frog said Naruto would train with an octopus, then fight someone with strong eyes a.k.a Madara and then alluded to a troubling or problematic ending asking if Naruto was prepared. I think we may have a situation in which Madara's moon plan works partially where he controls some territory with the moon, while some territory exist as a refuge. Naruto would be gone or missing, preventing Madara from completing his technique. Sounds interesting...

Oh my Godness ! You really have a really GOOD POINT here ! I was totally forgetting about that prophety !!!
I once thought it was about Sasuke, but since the frog insisted when Naruto said he kowns who was the guy with the strong eyes, i have kind of doubted it would be Sasuke... maybe the frog was talking about someone else, maybe the frog was talking about Madara ! If that's the case, then that problematic ending could be about the war, actually !

And that would totally make sense if you think about what said Rikudo Sennin (the member ^^):

"For Naruto to truly be considered the savior of the world, he has to be the only ray of light in a world of darkness."

You have really good points too, Rikudo Sennin ! All this is really interesting !

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ May 1 2011, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason why I say this is because if Naruto can get the Nine-Tails to cooperate with him, then he'll be able to let Fukasaku and Shima fuse with Naruto without any trouble with the Nine-Tails because he'd have no choice but to let them work together with Naruto. They would tolerate the Nine-Tails chakra and the Nine-Tails wouldn't be able to reject there presence. I would also like to point out that when Naruto transforms from SMS2/DCV2 to Full Nine-Tails form the Nine-Tailed Fox won't have any physical signs/appearences of being in Sage mode at all. No toad eyes, no two old toads on his shoulders, no nothing. He'd just be in the physical form that the Nine-Tails has always been in with no bodily alterations whatsoever. Though that doesn't mean that the effects of Sage Mode won't work, because since he was in Sage Mode when he transformed into the Nine-Tails, he still has the advantages of Sage Mode even in his full Nine-Tails state. While Naruto and the Nine-Tails work together on the outside, Naruto, Fukasaku and Shima will sit still on the inside gathering up all the Nature chakra within the area making the Nine-Tails even more powerful than it already is. There will be no cosmetic changes to the Nine-Tails appearance at all, it would just benefit from the effects of Naruto and the toads on his shoulders gathering natural energy. Naruto would still be in control on the outside working with the Nine-Tails but would also be sitting still within his sub-conscience along with the two toads gathering nature chakra. Or if Naruto is preoccupied with the battle at hand and can't focus or sit still in his mind (or if his mind is not separate from the outside world in this form), the toads could gather nature chakra for him and the Nine-Tails while they focus on the battle at hand. Either way this would make Naruto so powerful that it would be overkill.

I don't think Kishi will ever do that.
I think he doesn't want to take down Naruto's sex appeal ^^
I think he want Naruto to achieve this alone, without frogs on his shoulders ^^ He's already beginning to make Naruto able to gain Sage Mode by moving. ^^

Edited by Otaru, 01 May 2011 - 11:29 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#38 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 1 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is Madara in so much of a rush to get the moon-eye plan in action? He's waited 80plus years already what does waiting a few more days make a difference with? And doesn't look like he needs Bee or Naruto to put the plan in motion so I wonder why he only put it in action after those two came out on the battlefield? It's doesn't make sense.

He knows Naruto has RS mode now, so along with Bee they could very well be enough to stop Madara, so Madara is panicking as Kabuto said.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#39 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ May 1 2011, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see two possible scenarios with Naruto's Jinchuriki development. Either his form is incomplete and he has to get full control over the Nine-Tails while learning KB's/A's Nintaijutsu/Tailed-Beast Chakra Demon Cloak fighting style, thus leaving Naruto not fighting Madara enough (or getting his ass handed to him like how Ichigo got owned by Aizen back in the Soul Society Arc) to make his golden Jinchuriki form a separate character in a future fighting game in exchange for a more enhanced version of Naruto's Jinchuriki powers (i.e. Naruto shirtless with his orange jacket tied around his waist with a piece of armor around his right arm to protect himself from getting hurt while doing a Lariat). OR this could turn out like the Naruto vs Pain fight where we hardly saw Naruto perform any toad related jutsu that Jiraiya had in his arsenal of jutsu (just some Sage Rasengan variations), but Hinata's supposed death triggered his bent up rage against Pain, thus causing him to transform into his Six-Tailed form out of anger.

You have quite the imagination, I'll give you that. However, there doesn't seem to be much evidence from the manga to make the claim about him learning Nintaijutsu or the Tailed-Beast Chakra Demon Cloak fighting style. Why would Kishimoto give him the golden Jinchuriki form in the first place if it was going to be made useless later on by him going back to using the Demon Cloak? If anything, Naruto will continue to use his golden Jinchuriki form but it will be made more complete through the eventual taming/cooperation of the Nine Tails.

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ May 1 2011, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is wear Naruto's final stage of his evolution into a powerful ninja. His fourth and final stage will incorporate all the things he's learned throughout his life while training and will actually have some toad related jutsu, nintaijutsu related jutsu, every conceivable rasengan variation and more. His first stage includes his Shadow Clone Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu, Rasengan variations and his Wind Style elemental affinity. His second stage includes his Sage Mode, frog kata and various Toad related Jutsu demonstrated by the toads themselves and Jiraiya. His third stage includes his Golden Jinchuriki Form, his Tailed-Beast Rasengan/Bomb thing and various Nintaijutsu related Jutsu demonstrated by Killer Bee and A. As mentioned above, his fourth and final stage of evolutionary strength will incorporate all these things plus he'd have the Flying Thunder God Jutsu and the ability to perform Wood Style techniques. The one thing Naruto's first three stages of evolution have in common is that they have a berserker mode where Naruto is incapable of making rational thought and is under complete control of the Nine-Tailed Fox. But with his fourth stage of evolution, he'll have six forms. His first form being his base form, his second form being his first Sage Mode with just his toad eyes, his third form being his second Sage Mode with his toad eyes AND Fukasaku and Shima on Naruto's shoulders, his forth form being his Demon Cloak Version 1 while still in Sage Mode, his fifth form being his Demon Cloak Version 2 while still in Sage Mode and last but not least, his sixth form being his full Tailed-Beast transformation into the Nine-Tailed Fox itself.

Again, I don't see any evidence from the manga, so far, for him learning Flying Thunder God Jutsu or Wood Style. Though I agree he will eventually master the Tailed-Beast Bomb in Rasengan form, as this could possibly be the final reason for the Rasengan's creation in the first place. Though, granted that this is all speculation, I must applaud your efforts in taking the time to write all of your theory down. a_thumbs.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

#40 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:24 AM

I'm the only one who thinks it's gonna end soon?! *feels left out*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users