• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 6 2010, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3.5 Otaku pure/65.5 Otaku corrupt
Weirdness Factor 36%

Shameless Otaku- Yeah!

Quiz is a bit outdated, don't think anyone under 35 will get higher than 50% corrupt due to a lot of the stuff being more applicable to 1990's anime fans. Someone should do an updated one. smile.gif

Good Gawd! argh1.png

#22 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:13 PM

You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

#23 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

You answered "yes" to 69 of 200 questions, making you 65.5% otaku pure (34.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.

It was the darn cosplay and doujinshi categories that got me. XD

lol 69
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#24 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

81.5% Otaku pure, 18.5% Otaku corrupt
My Weirdness factor is 14%

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#25 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:48 PM

I'm 66.0% otaku pure (34.0% otaku corrupt). My Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 14%, and my average purity was is 66.4%. happy.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#26 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:19 PM

You answered "yes" to 72 of 200 questions, making you 64.0% otaku pure (36.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Edited by silverserenity, 06 April 2010 - 10:21 PM.

#27 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:05 PM

You answered "yes" to 66 of 200 questions, making you 67.0% otaku pure (33.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 14%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Pffft my power level is way higher than this test proclaims. Though I haven't watched any new anime in 5/6 months so I've lost a bunch of weabooness. I mean it's bad when the Slut: The Anime is one of the most popular one out currently..

Also inb4 Zero_BD get a perfect score for being a super otaku.

#28 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

Heh. Watching mostly newer stuff may "hurt" you on this quiz. Like ciardha says, this test is old. Otaku no Video? MUDs? LaserDisc? I don't think many of you have even seen these things....

Oh, right. Results.

You answered "yes" to 46 of 200 questions, making you 77.0% otaku pure (23.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 5%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#29 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:43 PM

I answered "yes" to 61 of 200 questions, making me 69.5% otaku pure (30.5% otaku corrupt).
My Weirdness Factoris 11%.

My total average is 66.4%.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD THING. THANK GAWD I GAVE UP BEING TOO OVERLY OBSESSED WITH ANIME.
I am still pinky-ash

#30 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:24 AM

You answered "yes" to 30 of 200 questions, making you 85.0% otaku pure (15.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Part-time otaku

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:23 AM

You answered "yes" to 39 of 200 questions, making you 80.5% otaku pure (19.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#32 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:12 PM

You answered "yes" to 47 of 200 questions, making you 76.5% otaku pure (23.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 6%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Interesting test no? XD

#33 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:45 PM

You answered "yes" to 47 of 200 questions, making you 76.5% otaku pure (23.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I would have answered yes more often if i had the time/money to actually do some of the stuff in the quiz. >.>

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#34 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:27 AM

You answered "yes" to 110 of 200 questions, making you 45.0% otaku pure (55.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%.

22%-32%

Full-time otaku in training (not yet willing to leave one's life behind)

I guess I'm happy, but also alittle embarassesd about the results.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#35 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Apr 6 2010, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea you'll need to be a weboo to score really high.

Or an older anime/manga fan like me that was online as an adult in the 1990's- all the outdated stuff I could check off. Usenet newsgroups, recognizing fansubber names- back when you bought the fansubs and they were snail mailed to you on VHS tapes, owning a Laser Disk, Anipike, etc... Plus I'm a cosplayer, write fanfiction (including sexy ones), have done fanart (including some photos a bit ecchi with my customized Naruto and Sakura ABJ dolls), etc...

Heh, I also "cheated" slightly by checking off that I bought stuff even though I didn't know Japanese, because I only know about 100 kanji well, and had just two years of Japanese in college. Since I'm not a fluent speaker (equivalent vocabulary to around a 5 year old Japanese kid) I figured it was half true. laugh.gif

I'm too old to recognize the term weboo, but I'm guessing it's similar to how we used to use the term "newbie otaku" back in the 90's?
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#36 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:35 AM

You answered "yes" to 59 of 200 questions, making you 70.5% otaku pure (29.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#37 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (My Results! 8D)
You answered "yes" to 118 of 200 questions, making you 41.0% otaku pure (59.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

22%-32%
Full-time otaku in training (not yet willing to leave one's life behind)

Is that a good thing, or a baaad thing? wink.gif

#38 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

You answered "yes" to 28 of 200 questions, making you 86.0% otaku pure (14.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Nice test. happy.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#39 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Apr 12 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's almost baaaad.

#40 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Apr 12 2010, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aren't you only 14? So how did you answer that many "yeses" when some of those were only used back in the 80's and early 90's?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users