#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 20 2012, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As tired as I am with the Uchiha plot, this one was actually the one I've been waiting for. Itachi's POV on the massacre was the one info that we needed the most to put the pictures together and Kishi delivered well.

Fugaku and Mikoto were also good parents, even though they knew that Itachi opposed them, they still loved and respected him just the same.

I also wonder.... the fact they so willingly let Itachi kill them without any resistance seems to me they had a specific reason to die. Perhaps it's their (possible) betrayal of Minato and Kushina?? and if PJ's story is true that Mikoto was Naruto's surrogate mother for a time, Mikoto and Fugaku may have felt deep regret and shame for betraying them and leaving Naruto orphaned. Which is why they (indirectly) committed suicide to atone for it.

If what I've said about Mikoto and Fugaku is true, it would've been nice to see confirmation of that.

I don't agree with Fugaku being a good parents, his pride in the Uchiha was too strong to be a good father to either Sasuke or Itachi, however he was regretting it near the end and this was actually shown in the first flashback when Fugaku started training Sasuke also Kishi does feels he needs to redeem allot of his charactor, on thir death bed.

The thing about parents the majority anyway is that they love their children, even when they walk the path of destructon, greed and crime.

But I am interested to see why they didn't put up a fight, was it regret for their past asctions or regret for the stress they put their child under? or was it their actions tht led to the Kyuudi attack?

I would like to know who told Tobi about Kushina's birth?

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jun 20 2012, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is going to hate even more the leaf itself after seeing what his brother did.

If this part shows anything, it proves Konoha had nothing to do with the coup, it was decided by Danzou alone, and executed by two two Uchiha's. The Konoha Hokage wanted a peace treaty and they two advisors wanted war, but Danzou manipulated a fragile child into doing his bidding, Sasuke's path for revenge ended when the life of the man responsible also died, his next terget should be Tobi for his part in the coup...but he belongs to Naruto, if Kishi decides that Sasuke will be the one who ends tobi's life I will be pissed.

iAnby7W.gif

#22 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 20 2012, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't agree with Fugaku being a good parents, his pride in the Uchiha was too strong to be a good father to either Sasuke or Itachi, however he was regretting it near the end and this was actually shown in the first flashback when Fugaku started training Sasuke also Kishi does feels he needs to redeem allot of his charactor, on thir death bed.

The thing about parents the majority anyway is that they love their children, even when they walk the path of destructon, greed and crime.

But I am interested to see why they didn't put up a fight, was it regret for their past asctions or regret for the stress they put their child under? or was it their actions tht led to the Kyuudi attack?

I would like to know who told Tobi about Kushina's birth?

If this part shows anything, it proves Konoha had nothing to do with the coup, it was decided by Danzou alone, and executed by two two Uchiha's. The Konoha Hokage wanted a peace treaty and they two advisors wanted war, but Danzou manipulated a fragile child into doing his bidding, Sasuke's path for revenge ended when the life of the man responsible also died, his next terget should be Tobi for his part in the coup...but he belongs to Naruto, if Kishi decides that Sasuke will be the one who ends tobi's life I will be pissed.

Let me zoom it up so you can see how most people see this Manga.

So Sasuke being the one that kills Tobi should be seeing by us as an expected event since they are the ones doing all the work and getting the most spotlight.

#23 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

I always hated Fugaku Uchiha. I never really saw him as a good father to begin with. But I guess in the end he did redeem himself. I don't see Sasuke changing. They always say the next gen surpasses the old. I have yet to see it. Sasuke is no different than his parents. Uchiha's are bound by their fate and stuburn as hell. They'll die before any one persuades them. I am still hoping Sasuke gets redeemed and lives but if he doesn't it wouldn't surprise me if he dies. That's all I got to say.

#24 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Itachi at the end reminded me of when my cousin told me she would hate me forever and I said almost exactly what he said....forever laughing.

Really liked the chapter hope Naruto will get some action soon.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#25 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

It was alright. I'm a bit tired of flashbacks but this chapter was actually a 'good' flashback. I just wish we can get back to the fighting already >__>
OTP and my Bby

#26 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 20 2012, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh right I forgot about that. sweatdrop.gif

Dafuq how do you forget about THAT? huh.gif That was like the central event of the story.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

Good chapter. It's finally good to get the other side of the story for once and show that Itachi was not really the villain so much as the scapegoat. So there are many truths to a story, but the facts remain the same. It also shows that some Uchiha didn't agree with the clan's proposal, but they were few and some paid the price for it. Shisui gave his life to Itachi so he could end it once and for all, so he knew what was at stake.

Best Written Scenes? I thought the Kushina scene was pretty good and it was emotional. I actually like that better than I do the Uchiha story mostly because it felt like Naruto got closure in his life. He finally got to meet his parents and despite being alone most his life even 5 minutes with his parents was enough to satisfy him. Compared to that Sasuke seems like a whiner. At least Sasuke got to spend a good few years with his parents. Naruto didn't even know for 16 years who his parents were. That to me seems more tragic in my eyes.

Also, while I feel bad for Itachi and think he is the true hero, I don't feel sorry for any of the other Uchiha. For one, half the stuff that happened was because of an Uchiha or the clan. Which is why I don't feel as sympathetic as some do. Some stuff they did it to themselves.

Now, I have a theory, but no one is going to agree. I believe Sasuke is going to self-sacrifice. I truly believe Sasuke is going to die to get the redemption. I just see it because of what Itachi has done. He self-sacrificed for the good of Sasuke and I see Sasuke self-sacrificing for the good of Naruto. I don't thin he will beat Tobi y himself per-say, but I think a tag-team with Sasuke dying in the end would be the best bet. That's what I am putting my money on.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Good to see you back, James!! did you get a new computer??

On topic: Sasuke is definitely going to die IMO. I agree with you. But I think there's 2 ways it'll go down:

1. Is the one you mentioned.
2. My scenario: Sasuke will do the exact same thing Itachi did. He'll set up a scenario where he'll be the "villain" and make Naruto the 'hero". Thus, leading to his death.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#29 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

I agree with you both. Either way Sasuke will die at the end. I don't get why most of the rapid pairing fans haven't figured it out. Oh well. You know what I'm talking about but I'm not gonna mention it because that would mean mentioning the pairings.

Edited by ultranx, 20 June 2012 - 04:33 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#30 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jun 20 2012, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good chapter. It's finally good to get the other side of the story for once and show that Itachi was not really the villain so much as the scapegoat. So there are many truths to a story, but the facts remain the same. It also shows that some Uchiha didn't agree with the clan's proposal, but they were few and some paid the price for it. Shisui gave his life to Itachi so he could end it once and for all, so he knew what was at stake.

Best Written Scenes? I thought the Kushina scene was pretty good and it was emotional. I actually like that better than I do the Uchiha story mostly because it felt like Naruto got closure in his life. He finally got to meet his parents and despite being alone most his life even 5 minutes with his parents was enough to satisfy him. Compared to that Sasuke seems like a whiner. At least Sasuke got to spend a good few years with his parents. Naruto didn't even know for 16 years who his parents were. That to me seems more tragic in my eyes.

Also, while I feel bad for Itachi and think he is the true hero, I don't feel sorry for any of the other Uchiha. For one, half the stuff that happened was because of an Uchiha or the clan. Which is why I don't feel as sympathetic as some do. Some stuff they did it to themselves.

Now, I have a theory, but no one is going to agree. I believe Sasuke is going to self-sacrifice. I truly believe Sasuke is going to die to get the redemption. I just see it because of what Itachi has done. He self-sacrificed for the good of Sasuke and I see Sasuke self-sacrificing for the good of Naruto. I don't thin he will beat Tobi y himself per-say, but I think a tag-team with Sasuke dying in the end would be the best bet. That's what I am putting my money on.

Hell No! Sasuke will not die and he can not become a bigger hero then Naruto. You got it the other way around. I truly believe Naruto is going to self sacrifice for Sasuke. Naruto is the hero of the story he wll open Sasuke eyes and like Itachi said only Naruto is capable of getting through to Sasuke and saving him. but i do see Naruto come back to life with a cure in some way or fashion that where i see Sakura come in.

Edited by Living Lavish, 20 June 2012 - 04:46 PM.

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 20 2012, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On topic: Sasuke is definitely going to die IMO. I agree with you. But I think there's 2 ways it'll go down:

2. My scenario: Sasuke will do the exact same thing Itachi did. He'll set up a scenario where he'll be the "villain" and make Naruto the 'hero". Thus, leading to his death.

I can see this happening. Finally Sasuke getting through his thick skull that the Uchiha we're truly to blame and his vengeance is over after Danzou killed himself. Either he will go after Tobi or maybe let Naruto take him down for him. After that he will find the rest of Taka and maybe find a way help Kabuto to let him join him in his quest to destroy Konoha using an army of edo tensei or something like that. But yes I believe Sasuke will play the role of villain like Itachi did so that Naruto kills him and be seen as a hero but knowing Naruto either he will figure it out or find a way to save him without Sasuke being the sacrifice. That's my theory though.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 20 2012, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can see this happening. Finally Sasuke getting through his thick skull that the Uchiha we're truly to blame and his vengeance is over after Danzou killed himself. Either he will go after Tobi or maybe let Naruto take him down for him. After that he will find the rest of Taka and maybe find a way help Kabuto to let him join him in his quest to destroy Konoha using an army of edo tensei or something like that. But yes I believe Sasuke will play the role of villain like Itachi did so that Naruto kills him and be seen as a hero but knowing Naruto either he will figure it out or find a way to save him without Sasuke being the sacrifice. That's my theory though.

Yes. Naruto is the hero in this manga NOT SASUKE! he can't be outshined by sasuke like people are suggesting Sasuke will do a noble thing playing the villain. he is the enemy already.

I can't believe what im hearing here from others SMH

Naruto will save Sasuke or Sasuke dies in redemption

#33 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 20 2012, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's almost like this.

Tragic heros and big name villian.

Gaara kill many and he die.

Sasuke's Perents what I'm 80% sure had something to do with the Kushina's pregnancy secret leading to many people dying, at the end they die.

Konan searching for peace by killing others, die.

Pain/Nagato die

Ithachi he die

Zabuza change his way in the end die

Haku wish he could had another past, he die

Kabuto was good but mist lead by Oro and he die

Danzo kill many to keep Konoha save he die.

Orochimaru was good but then he change and kill many he die.

Sasuke chose revenche and in the proses he killed many and he will ????

So after all these good/bad character kill inocent people die at the end what will happen with Sasuke?

Edited by donjoseph19, 20 June 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#34 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

^^^^ Naruto will break that cycle and risk his life to save him and the world.

#35 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Jun 20 2012, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^^ Naruto will break that cycle and risk his life to save him and the world.

This is my problem with Sasuke.

My only problem with Uchihas massacre? Is that they make it seeing that Sasuke's life was more important than all the kids between babies to 6 years old. This is the only big no in my book against Kishi's writing.
I think that just like how the Kyuubi incident was kept secret from the kids, what really happen in the Uchiha massacre could be kept a secret for all the kids, minus Sasuke so he should still try to bring honor to the Uchihas name, to me his life isn't more important than all the other kids, unless there wasn't any other kids Sasuke's age or younger.

So by killing off all the good/bad character and some anti heroes and not killing Sasuke off, it will be the same of killing all the Uchiha kids/babies, but not killing Sasuke. So at the end of the day, what make Sasuke that special?

Edited by donjoseph19, 20 June 2012 - 05:18 PM.

#36 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 20 2012, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally Sasuke getting through his thick skull that the Uchiha we're truly to blame and his vengeance is over after Danzou killed himself.

In this case, Crazyboy (Sasuke) still has a valid argument.
The Leaf village and elders *let* Danzou be in a position of power for many years. While removing him would have been troublesome (due to his power and the Root organization), they do bear some responsibility for condoning the crap that he did. "Plausible deniability" is not a good excuse for turning a blind eye to bad deeds.

Itachi's memories won't change that. Sasuke will still be mad that Danzou's scheming resulted in Itachi's sorrow at killing their parents and Uchiha friends. And that (except for the Kage) the other elders seemed quite willing to toss the entire Uchiha clan under the bus (even the blameless ones) in order that their lives would be easier.

That's why Naruto's Jiraiya-inspired goals are worthy of a Kage. He doesn't just want to deal with current problems; he wants to break the cycle of hatred, guilt, cowardice, and revenge that fuels these problems that repeat generation-after-generation.

(Edit: And that's why, even though Sasuke will probably be redeemed and live, that I'm hoping that Naruto and/or Sakura put an end to Sasuke's life. I suspect that he is so damaged that he won't be able to give up revenge, until his life is beyond saving. This would put a real, personal price on Naruto's goal of breaking the Cycle.)

Edited by RedDelicious, 20 June 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#37 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jun 20 2012, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is my problem with Sasuke.

My only problem with Uchihas massacre? Is that they make it seeing that Sasuke's life was more important than all the kids between babies to 6 years old. This is the only big no in my book against Kishi's writing.
I think that just like how the Kyuubi incident was kept secret from the kids, what really happen in the Uchiha massacre could be kept a secret for all the kids, minus Sasuke so he should still try to bring honor to the Uchihas name, to me his life isn't more important than all the other kids, unless there wasn't any other kids Sasuke's age or younger.

So by killing off all the good/bad character and some anti heroes and not killing Sasuke off, it will be the same of killing all the Uchiha kids/babies, but not killing Sasuke. So at the end of the day, what make Sasuke that special?

..No,

Sasuke's life was important because he was precious to the "mission-performer", Itachi. By keeping him safe, Itachi was willing to kill his clan. Not the only reason, but I think it drove him over the edge.

ナルサク

#38 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jun 20 2012, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..No,

Sasuke's life was important because he was precious to the "mission-performer", Itachi. By keeping him safe, Itachi was willing to kill his clan. Not the only reason, but I think it drove him over the edge.

No.

He had several other options.

C) Work with Hiruzen to Talk no Jutsu the Uchiha.

D) Kill the Uchiha of fighting age, and banish the survivors from the village.

E) Beat the Uchiha of fighting age, and send the survivors to reeducation centers to learn to love the Will of Fire.

F) Work with the Uchiha to overthrow the Konoha Elders. Who knows it might have been a superior form of government and made more people happy.

G) Talk No Jutsu the Konoha citizenry, explain what both sides are arguing over, and lead them in a non violent protest against both sides and replace the Shinobi Elders with a citizen government.

There are a million other options, this is a false premise that there was NO OTHER CHOICE but to mass murder women and children. Sorry.

Uchihas were wrong fron the start, Sasuke kill many prople in the Uchihas name. So story wire if other made a mistake, again what make Sasuke special?

Forget the Sakura choosing Naruto over a good Sasuke for a while, lets stalk about the manga context in general.
What make Sasuke so special?

The fact that Sasuke's life was more precious than every single Uchiha is ludacris and now he goiong around killing innocent people but he most still get a free pass.
Naruto can still redeeme Sasuke at the end Sasuke but then he chose to die because he accepts that he hurt and kill so many people.

Edited by donjoseph19, 20 June 2012 - 05:46 PM.

#39 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jun 20 2012, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No.

E) Beat the Uchiha of fighting age, and send the survivors to reeducation centers to learn to love the Will of Fire.

F) Work with the Uchiha to overthrow the Konoha Elders. Who knows it might have been a superior form of government and made more people happy.

G) Talk No Jutsu the Konoha citizenry, explain what both sides are arguing over, and lead them in a non violent protest against both sides and replace the Shinobi Elders with a citizen government.

There are a million other options, this is a false premise that there was NO OTHER CHOICE but to mass murder women and children. Sorry.

C) I think they didn't believe it would work, they would take a high risk

E) too big risk, I mean; "We killed your clan, now learn the right way of a ninjaway!" wtf

Of course there was a million options, but if they fail - BANG CIVIL WAR

ナルサク

#40 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jun 20 2012, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No.

Uchihas were wrong fron the start, Sasuke kill many prople in the Uchihas name. So story wire if other made a mistake, again what make Sasuke special.

Forget the Sakura choosing Naruto over a good Sasuke for a wile, lets stalk about the manga context in general.
What make Sasuke so special?

Why waste time and money doing any of the above things you mentioned, when you can kill all of them for free and within one night?

Edited by kidNinja, 20 June 2012 - 05:43 PM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users