Close
Photo

Why The Last / 700 was awful... Gathering info.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

Well at least NS is consistent with the narrative of the story.

This is true. I won't like the aftermath, but the characters aren't fully destroyed. They are just damaged. The reality has them killed off and then some.

#22 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Sasuke using amnesic no jutsu and totally forgot that he can use his rinnengan to revive everyone... including Neji :zaru:

- Neji dying and understanding his father's death... when he already understood in part 1.

- Neji's attraction to Hinata that would have resolved the clan's issues regarding cursed segregation.

- Seeing Hinata never becoming a leader and proving her Worth to her clan and dad.

- Sakura never knowing that it was Naruto who complimented her forehead.

- WTF was the point of this war ?

- The ending was so rushed that it looked Kishi was going casa bonita cartman mode.

#23 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

yeah... it is kinda sad that after 15 years, kishimoto rushed the ending.
6r1oag.jpg

#24 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

yeah... it is kinda sad that after 15 years, kishimoto rushed the ending.

Definitely. As I've heard, some people theorize he may be suffering from depression from his dad's passing, but that still is NO excuse for a writer to go and screw things up as badly as he did.

#25 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

Not only did they americanize the hell out of the new names and advertisements, but if they're gonna make some industrial revolution in the first place, they could at least make the new city like Tokyo, and not NYC. :shrug:

ナルサク

#26 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:27 PM

uh.. because we understand nothing at the end. not even the final pairings (the only things shown lol) were resolved.

studio pierot and kishi are just like "nope! must milk the series to produce another series!"

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#27 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

if you're going to blog this for the general Narugo fandom, I suggest you dont focus on the pairings part too much..
all the other points (making girls housewives, having their world rsvolve aroung family, disregarding the rest of the world kn general and the character traits of naruto, sakura in particular, creating a fake history b/w hinata and naruto (editing out the piece where hinata LEFT with her bodyguard ko when naruto started getting beat up from the bullies he protected her from), twisting, and trivializing of naruto and jiraiya, creepy toneri scene (not that i say it's undeserved by the creepy stalker xD), naruto neglecting his son, sasuke's non celibacy (he should become celibate and die in a rotten sewer, so that no uchiha are spawned), etc.

I wont go into details of naruto as a father because I think kishi mustve channeled his father in naruto in 700.
6r1oag.jpg

#28 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

Definitely. As I've heard, some people theorize he may be suffering from depression from his dad's passing, but that still is NO excuse for a writer to go and screw things up as badly as he did.

In addition, I also think he clearly got tired of the series by the war for sure:

- The quality of the art went downhill

- Some of the panels were not even finished.

- He obviously was jealous of One piece's soar in popularity from 2009 and 2010

- The story had no structure and made no sense

- His drawing shows clear tiredness and lack of motivation.

I Wonder if the shareholders pressured him to continue the series cause it was more popular than One piece abroad. I have heard a lot of people got into manga through Naruto forums and communities.

#29 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Because Kishi had plenty of opportunity to write the things that happens in the Last and the upcoming extra chapters. It's why I have no doubt this is all asspull.

He could've made Minato meet Hinata, he could've made a father-in-law moment between Naruto and Hinata's father(they interacted in the war several times), a few moments between the new ships wouldn't hurt either. The first time we see Karui and Chouji together are when they are married!, and that's really bad. I don't remember any interactions with Ino and Sai after he called her ugly either.

ナルサク

#30 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:23 PM

I have no problem with Sakura been a housewife. But using her as a trophy for the protagonist's rival, destroying her development, removing her heroine status to give it to a side character who was NEVER important to the whole manga until the last chapter, then making her shine in a movie with the goal to shove the pairings relevance to the story down our throats. Yes I have a problem with all of that, and after what Kishimoto said" she will be a horrible waman if she moves on from Sasuke". Shows how much he cares for his heroine.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#31 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:23 AM

yeah... but naruto will not be a horrible man for moving on?

double standards kishi.
6r1oag.jpg

#32 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:54 AM

Its not double standard its called been a sexist.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#33 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:51 AM

Its not double standard its called been a sexist.

Well seeing that he's preventing Sakura moving on from a guy who berates her and tries to kill her, I'll call him a misogynist. Sexists would've done better my friend.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:57 AM

Well seeing that he's preventing Sakura moving on from a guy who berates her and tries to kill her, I'll call him a misogynist. Sexists would've done better my friend.

Hey you're back ^^. Happy new year. Where's my mochi lol.

Yeah I agree with you.

Edited by rocci, 02 January 2015 - 06:58 AM.

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:59 AM

Kishi is very a prejudiced man.

Awesome to see you again, Ramen. A lot of us have missed seeing your comments.

#36 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:02 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've actually been sick for a while. Now I'm recovering.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#37 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:15 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've actually been sick for a while. Now I'm recovering.

Is it the flu? I hope you get better soon. Illnesses aren't pleasant at all and they can have adverse effects on not just the victim themselves, but people around them too. You probably already know that though.

#38 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

How about that Kishimoto needed to kill off Neji in order to make NH happen? Rather than developing his (supposed) real pairing, he spent all his time on the red-herring  :zaru:

A lot can really be said about how the characters were turned into something else just for the sake of NH/SS to happen. So many characters were ruined for two pairings to produce offspring to continue the series.

Yeah Kishi's BS excuse...
"The reason why NH/SS were never developed was because I was too busy developing NS to fool everyone!"
Funniest reason ever. XD

#39 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:10 PM

I have no problem with Sakura been a housewife. But using her as a trophy for the protagonist's rival, destroying her development, removing her heroine status to give it to a side character who was NEVER important to the whole manga until the last chapter, then making her shine in a movie with the goal to shove the pairings relevance to the story down our throats. Yes I have a problem with all of that, and after what Kishimoto said" she will be a horrible waman if she moves on from Sasuke". Shows how much he cares for his heroine.

Yes all the people who truly cared about Sakura WANTED her to move on from Sasuke. Only blind fangirls still wanted her to get him. Oh yes Sasuke is such a catch! <3 Lol
He didn't love Sakura. No one who truly loves a person would try to kill them. She was only his baby-making machine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users