#21 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 9 2013, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally I think that if Naruto isn't the 6th Hokage I think it will be Kakashi, why? because
  1. While he does say that he is the "Hokage Type" he was fully prepared to take the job.
  2. Because he said he isn't the "Hokage Type" I can see him resigning as soon as Naruto is ready

I have been saying I can't see a scenario where Naruto isn't the next Hokage but when i read this, it seems it is the only other option that might happen. I can see a comical scenario where Kakashi is exasperated to take up the interim role after all since he thought he dodged that bullet already after the Pein arc. And then the incredible relief when Naruto strides in at the appropriate time and takes his place as Hokage...that would be funny.

And when I have been saying Naruto will be the next Hokage i never meant right away. Of course the Sasuke conflict would have to be taken care of first. And if Tsunade's death is guaranteed, we are at least still waiting for it. I don't see a reason to see Tsunade chopped in half only to cut away to another battle unless we are getting a big flashback-filled scene later when she actually passes with maybe Sakura and Naruto there.

#22 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 9 2013, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's where I disagree. Kabuto basically borrowed Orochimaru's chakra and during the those times, he perfected the Sage mode for the Snake and stole a slew of abilities from other shinobies since Orochimaru's absence. When Orochimaru got revived he basically took all of those borrowed charkra from Kabuto away from him in that cave scene, and mind you that reviving the 4 past Hokage help regain his hands back so he can perform jutsus again! Orochimaru is formidable and even more powerful than when he 1st attacked the Leaf Village.

Plus, if Kabuto can revive and control all of the historical Shinobis in the 4th Great War then I think it's safe to assume that Orochimaru can handle 4 Hokages with the new and improved Resurrection jutsu.

First off Orochimaru at the most is as powerful as he was when he fought Hiruzan, and he is probably weaker, while he may have taken his chakra from Kabuto, we don't know how much of his chakra Kabuto had compared to Orochimaru's normal chakra level, not to mention that among the shinobi who's DNA Kabuto infused into himself was Karin an Uzumaki which could have affected Kabuto's chakra level just as much if not more then Orochimaru's chakra.

And second there is no new and improved resurrection jutsu, it is still the same old Edo Tensei that Orochimaru used back in part I.

Another reason I think that the Hokage are only going to be around long enough for Sasuke to get all the information he needs is that
  1. Orochimaru said that he has no interest in this war (chapter 593)
  2. Orochimaru said that attacking the leaf was not his plan anymore and that's why he didn't block out their personalities (chapter 619)
Since Orochimaru no longer has any interest in destroying Konoha and has no interest in the war the only thing he wants that we know of is Sasuke's body and why would he need four of the previous Hokage with him to do that?

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#23 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 10 2013, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off Orochimaru at the most is as powerful as he was when he fought Hiruzan, and he is probably weaker, while he may have taken his chakra from Kabuto, we don't know how much of his chakra Kabuto had compared to Orochimaru's normal chakra level, not to mention that among the shinobi who's DNA Kabuto infused into himself was Karin an Uzumaki which could have affected Kabuto's chakra level just as much if not more then Orochimaru's chakra.

And second there is no new and improved resurrection jutsu, it is still the same old Edo Tensei that Orochimaru used back in part I.

Another reason I think that the Hokage are only going to be around long enough for Sasuke to get all the information he needs is that
  1. Orochimaru said that he has no interest in this war (chapter 593)
  2. Orochimaru said that attacking the leaf was not his plan anymore and that's why he didn't block out their personalities (chapter 619)
Since Orochimaru no longer has any interest in destroying Konoha and has no interest in the war the only thing he wants that we know of is Sasuke's body and why would he need four of the previous Hokage with him to do that?

Kabuto was able to take on both Sasuke and Itachi using Orochimaru's abilities, so the fact the Orochimaru has all of Kabuto's accumulative knowledge and improvements is no a brainer. As for the revival jutsu Orochimaru did the same ritual as Kabuto did in the Chikara episode, the only reason why Orochimaru didn't stab the four Hokage was to maintain there personality for Sasuke's inquiries.

#24 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 10 2013, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kabuto was able to take on both Sasuke and Itachi using Orochimaru's abilities, so the fact the Orochimaru has all of Kabuto's accumulative knowledge and improvements is no a brainer. As for the revival jutsu Orochimaru did the same ritual as Kabuto did in the Chikara episode, the only reason why Orochimaru didn't stab the four Hokage was to maintain there personality for Sasuke's inquiries.

You do know that the Chikara arc is an anime only filler arc right?

And the Improvements Kabuto had were to his own DNA which means they can't be passed on to Orochimaru who himself said that he only took his chakra from Kabuto and nothing else.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#25 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

Neji will be the 6th hokage.

#26 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Feb 10 2013, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neji will be the 6th hokage.

If only.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#27 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

My best guess....KONOHAMARU smile.gif

The Scarf Hokage!! cool.gif
NaruSaku

#28 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Musicmanoful @ Feb 11 2013, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My best guess....KONOHAMARU smile.gif

The Scarf Hokage!! cool.gif

He'll unite the whole shinobi world with his Ultimate Sexy Jutsu.

#29 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 11 2013, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He'll unite the whole shinobi world with his Ultimate Sexy Jutsu.

pictureem0.gif "People of Konoha! We have no need for war and suffering when we can instead look at the soft and supple skin of women!"

They do say that staring at breasts lowers blood pressure and risk of heart problems...

#30 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (jworks @ Feb 11 2013, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pictureem0.gif "People of Konoha! We have no need for war and suffering when we can instead look at the soft and supple skin of women!"

They do say that staring at breasts lowers blood pressure and risk of heart problems...

We all know it won't work anyway 'cause all the hot-tempered women in Konoha will cause a riot. tongue.gif XD

ナルサク

#31 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

hey hey stop this get to the point!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#32 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Feb 11 2013, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey hey stop this get to the point!

Heh sorry... wasntme.png

Well this is pretty related to Hokage stuff; I'm wondering what will happen to the "Great Shinobi Alliance" once the war ends? I'm sure the next Hokage or Tsunade herself as well as Gaara and the other Kage's will want to keep up the good relations between the nations. But will the official brother's in arms thing they have going remain?

I think it would be cool if Naruto became Hokage and then and led a Yalta Conference type meeting with the other leaders. At the end of WWII Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin got together to discuss the re-establishing of Europe and also the future of their international relations. I think it would be great if after the war all the Kage's met again and established a treaty to ensure a more stable peace in the future.

One of Naruto's biggest goal is to bring peace to his world. It is re-affirmed with his talk with Nagato and now fighting Obito who wants the same thing but is doing it the wrong way.

#33 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

sasuke will become the next hokage!!

naw just kiddin it's obviously naruto :3

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#34 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 12 2013, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sasuke will become the next hokage!!

naw just kiddin it's obviously naruto :3

its not about who . we all know naruto is going to be a hokage anyway . the question is will he accept the position if tsunade dies. ps--i dont think so.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#35 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

@Jake

Hah, I read 620. I was right in pretty much everything I said about Orochimaru being powerful than he was when he first attacked the village and him using the new improved Edo Tensei on the four Hokages. The 2nd Hokage even said so himself, "His body is almost completely made of my brother's cells". This means I was right about him gaining all the new improvements Kabuto made with his borrowed powers in his absence. a_spaz.gif

#36 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Jake

Hah, I read 620. I was right in pretty much everything I said about Orochimaru being powerful than he was when he first attacked the village and him using the new improved Edo Tensei on the four Hokages. The 2nd Hokage even said so himself, "His body is almost completely made of my brother's cells". This means I was right about him gaining all the new improvements Kabuto made with his borrowed powers in his absence. a_spaz.gif

I Orochimaru is more powerful then he was when he first attacked Konoha then why didn't Hashirama break free of his control back then like he did in 620?, it seems to me that Orochimaru is weaker then before.

As for the "Improved" Edo Tensei, yes it may be improved to Tobirama AKA the man who created the jutsu, but in order to say it is improved from part I you have to have evidence that it was Kabuto who improved it, and not that Orochimaru had improved it in the 40+ years between Tobirama death and the Invasion of Konoha arc.

And as of Kabuto's improvements, 620 actually disproves what you say, how you may ask well lest run down the list, Kabuto augmented himself with Orochimaru's, Karin, Suigetsu, Jugo, Kimimaro, Sakon & Ukon, Tayuya, Jirobo and Kidomaru's DNA, and Tobirama said that Orochimaru was almost completely made up of Hashirama's cells, which keep in mind Orochimaru has been experimenting with long before he left Konoha and we know this because of Yamato and Danzo who were both implanted with Hashirama's DNA before he founded Oto and if you look back at Kabuto's flashbacks you'd know that Orochimaru recruited Kabuto at the same time he founded Oto, so it can be argued that he was like this since the start, or there is the much simpler explanation that just two chapters ago he took over the body of a Zetsu (which was made of Hashirama's cells).

All in all 620 didn't prove anything you said.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#37 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hashirama isn't called a god of the Shinobi world for nothing, gawd. And plus, Orochimaru has his cells. Semantics, semantics, I was right.

#38 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hashirama isn't called a god of the Shinobi world for nothing, gawd. And plus, Orochimaru has his cells. Semantics, semantics, I was right.

Answer me why didn't he break free of Edo Tensei back in part 1, he did it in 620 why couldn't he do it back in part I if Orochimaru was weaker and the Edo Tensei was inferior? You can't, the only plausible explanation being that Orochimaru has Hashirama cells, which as far as I can tell came from the Zetsu Orochimaru is using for a body, which in a way proves that Orochimaru is weaker then he was, because Zetsu have been used as cannon fodder throughout this entire war, it explicitly stated that Zetsu was not a fighter, what made the Zetsu an asset was their numbers.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#39 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 13 2013, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Answer me why didn't he break free of Edo Tensei back in part 1, he did it in 620 why couldn't he do it back in part I if Orochimaru was weaker and the Edo Tensei was inferior? You can't, the only plausible explanation being that Orochimaru has Hashirama cells, which as far as I can tell came from the Zetsu Orochimaru is using for a body, which in a way proves that Orochimaru is weaker then he was, because Zetsu have been used as cannon fodder throughout this entire war, it explicitly stated that Zetsu was not a fighter, what made the Zetsu an asset was their numbers.

I'm just going to agree to disagree.

#40 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 13 2013, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didn't break free because the Edo Tensei was inferior in part I, that also means the Hokage's Orochimaru revived were brought back with only a fraction of their original strength. So he could manage to still control them. Now with an improved Edo Tensei, it is a double edged sword because bringing them back with close to their original power this time it becomes harder to control them. Look at 620 and Tobirama will say this. Orochimaru is only still managing to control them now because of hashirama cells.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users