#21 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 21 2012, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. (My fic idea had its genesis in imagining how a kiss between them might actually evolve into a possibility. But since I don't write PWP, I had to create an entire story to build up to that scene and then what would logically result, lol. But I don't see the point in spending the time to do it right for maybe ten people to read it -- if I was lucky. Besides, I have my hands full with two WIPs as it is.)

I agree about Shizune's death. The fact that she and Kakashi died in the same battle and were revived by the same method seems like a very interesting basis for a potential relationship.

P.S. I know several fans who prefer Kakashi with Ayame, but that leaves me cold. I don't see how a ramen slinger could possibly understand Kakashi or the life he's led. Just my opinion.

Oh, I don't think it would be too hard, really. I mean, especially with the big emotional moment after the Pain thing. I imagine, perhaps, that Shizune recalls the trauma of being executed like that. Being terrified and at his mercy, knowing it was about to happen, and how horrifically creepy and painful it must have felt to have her soul pulled out like that. Tears, hysteria, and such. But she doesn't want the younger generation to see her like that, she wants them to be strong, so she goes off in isolation. Kakashi hears her, sees her, and it breaks her heart (like it did mine sad.gif). Maybe he's reminded of Rin, and he remembers Shizune as a child. Maybe that's what he sees, that vulnerable little girl who has just been subjected to some horrible thing nobody could have been prepared for. So, he doesn't want her to be alone like that. He holds her, lets her cry herself to sleep, and takes care of her til she wakes up. You know, sort of save her from her own misery, to weather the suffering with her.

Something like that. I don't really think there'd have to be any improvised battle or set of circumstances. In fact, the easier it fits into the timeline of the canon story, the more convincing it would sound. And pairing pieces are really all about emotion and connection, anyway. I'd say that part in the time frame would be a pretty decent window.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 21 July 2012 - 08:09 PM.

On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#22 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

I wanna see Naruto smoke a joint. I don't care how far fetched or stupid it would be to include that in the manga. I wanna see it happen. And i'm serious.

#23 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jul 21 2012, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna see Naruto smoke a joint. I don't care how far fetched or stupid it would be to include that in the manga. I wanna see it happen. And i'm serious.

You have no idea how much this made me laugh. happy.gif

Maybe he'll become Tokage. wink.gif

Edited by KnS, 21 July 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#24 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 21 2012, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have no idea how much this made me laugh. happy.gif

Maybe he'll become Tokage. wink.gif

Maybe lol

#25 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

Okay so what about..

Naruto vs Sasuke final fight , Sakura jumps in between Naruto's 9 tailes mode / Rasengan & Sasuke's Susanoo clash ? o.o thats what i see as a finale lol

And Sakura NEEDS to learn Sage Mode already!! >_< or maybe Tsunade will teach her how to summon The Slugs ?

I also feel like we got a new rasengan coming. Idk what to call it.. Kyuubi Rasengan Bash? Haha idk

WHAT IFF.. He learned Chidori o: ? ( doubt it though)

---

#26 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

Ehh Kakashi to the rescue ;D <3 haha and yeah haha i lost count >_<

what ever happened to Yamato ? that fool dead? Haha

I wanna see who the heck Tobi is already!! sleep.gif

OMG! What if he's from the future that came back to fix the past o.o ... LOL crazyy idea

---

#27 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jul 21 2012, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a dilemma for me. I want him to have more than 1 kid, and I think he will too.

Maybe 2-4. Who's gonna be the jinchuuriki? ermm.gif Maybe one kiddo will be Hokage and Jinchuuriki, another a travelling writer, and an epic medic ninja.

And another thing I wonder is how is Naruto going to die..
Jiraiya said that "what people remember is not how a shinobi lives, but how he dies".
I don't think we'll see it though, however I am fiercly curious. He must have an epic death like Jiraiya. Maybe more up in his age, like 35.

hummm that cant be possible . only one can be jinjuriki.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#28 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jul 22 2012, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ehh Kakashi to the rescue ;D <3

smile.gif
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#29 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

Lmao ;D Kakashi<3

OH! The whole Karen thing ( im sorry if mispelled ) like i want to see that cleared up. I wanna see like what she saw in sasuke from when naruto confronted sasuke chapters.

---

#30 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 21 2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3. The explanation for how Kakashi's Sharingan went Mangekyo.

Yes, Yes, and more yes. I still don't get how he can't shut the damn thing off, but can upgrade it. It makes no sense.

#31 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 22 2012, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Yes, and more yes. I still don't get how he can't shut the damn thing off, but can upgrade it. It makes no sense.

Actually, that's one of the reasons why I was an early adopter of the Tobi = Obito possibility. If Obito were alive, in some form or other, then perhaps that could explain why Kakashi's loaner Sharingan was upgraded when Kakashi theoretically wouldn't have had the power to do it himself.

And not just because Kakashi isn't an Uchiha. Even if achieving Mangekyo was possible when the eye was in a non-Uchiha body, prior to the Mangekyo upgrade Kakashi had already stated that everyone close to him was dead. So what personal loss experience could have converted the eye for Kakashi during the timeskip?

It always made me wonder if Obito was still alive in some form, and events in his life were affecting the Sharingan in Kakashi's possession.

Tobi's recent statements that make it seem as if he knows Kakashi well have only fanned the flames of speculation. Plus all of Tobi's "I am no one" stuff. A Japanese friend of mine (who happens to read Naruto) was telling me that there's a Japanese/English hybrid slang word obbito, a cross of obit and bito, that means dead person. He was wondering if Kishimoto was somehow making a play off that.

*shrug* It's all very crackish, I admit, but in a story like this just about anything is possible.

ETA: Oh! And plus there's the similarity between Tobi's ocular dimension warp and the dimension warp Kakashi's Mangekyo can do. dry.gif

Edited by KnS, 22 July 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#32 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 22 2012, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what personal loss experience could have converted the eye for Kakashi during the timeskip?

Sasuke? happy.gif
--
But I thought it was because a part of Obito lived in him, because it was his eye. And that maybe since they were two souls, he could make it.

And if Obito is Tobi, Obito is not Obito anymore. Obito is in the afterlife with Rin and Minato. Someone might have stolen his genes to create Tobi, because I have no doubt that Tobi is not human.

ナルサク

#33 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jul 22 2012, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke? happy.gif

Can't be, if the normal rules apply. Mangekyo upgrade can only occur with the death of a person close to the Sharingan owner. Even if Sasuke were close enough to Kakashi to count, he obviously didn't die during the timeskip.

But I thought it was because a part of Obito lived in him, because it was his eye. And that maybe since they were two souls, he could make it.

Interesting speculation, but I don't recall any facts or folklore in the manga that definitely supports this idea.

Obito is in the afterlife with Rin and Minato.

Possibly, but it is unconfirmed. It was Kakashi's assumption that upon his own death during the Pain attack he would join Minato, Obito, and Rin in the afterlife. And Kakashi would have assumed that if he believes Obito to be dead. But if Obito is actually not dead, then....

Someone might have stolen his genes to create Tobi, because I have no doubt that Tobi is not human.

Parts of him are not, certainly. But having Zetsu-restored limbs -- like Tobi or Deidara -- doesn't make them completely inhuman.

IDK. We'll have to wait and see. I think Kishimoto has done a great job keeping us guessing who Tobi really is.

#34 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

Here's one: to see Tsunade admit that she loved Jiraiya. I doubt it will happen, if for nothing else that it will depreciate the value of Dan, but one can hope.

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 23 2012, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's one: to see Tsunade admit that she loved Jiraiya. I doubt it will happen, if for nothing else that it will depreciate the value of Dan, but one can hope.

i wished that happened......

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#36 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 23 2012, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wished that happened......

If people really want to use them as a valid parallel for NaruSaku, that's what needs to happen.

#37 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

I ditto that . Tsunade needs to fess up already. What if it ended with everyone being in a relationship? Is that even possiblee

---

#38 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jul 23 2012, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ditto that . Tsunade needs to fess up already. What if it ended with everyone being in a relationship? Is that even possiblee

I doubt it. Who would pair up with Shino? lol

#39 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:39 AM

Hmm...I wanna see Naruto struggle alot in the upcoming fight, and then get this insane empowerment and then go berserk all over Tobi. And then get drunk afterwards. Like in the pilot. With a mug in each hand.

#40 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 22 2012, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't be, if the normal rules apply. Mangekyo upgrade can only occur with the death of a person close to the Sharingan owner. Even if Sasuke were close enough to Kakashi to count, he obviously didn't die during the timeskip.

I have a theory that Kakashi had someone put him under a genjutsu in which he had to relive Obito's death.

Parts of him are not, certainly. But having Zetsu-restored limbs -- like Tobi or Deidara -- doesn't make them completely inhuman.

Zetsu didn't regrow Deidara arm, Kakuzu reattached it.

But any way what I wanna see?
  • NaruSaku becoming cannon
  • Who Tobi really is
  • Kakashi's face
  • Naruto become Hokage
  • A one-on-one Naruto vs. Sasuke fight
  • And Jiraiya, (Tsunade is still alive and now Orochimaru is back, it's time Jiraiya came back).

Edited by Jake, 23 July 2012 - 04:45 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users