• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:46 AM

PLEASE MOVE ON!!! :yes: COME ON LET'S MOVE ONE :D

NO ONE SHOULD BE BLAME :yes:

NARUTO IS HAPPY!

SAKURA IS HAPPY!

THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH :love: :wave:

I WILL MISS NARUTO SOOOOOO MUUUUUCH!! TEAM 7!!!! KAKASHI!!!!!UZKUMAKI NARUTO!!!!!!! UCHIHA SASUKE!!!! HARUNO SAKURA!!!!! GAARA-SAMA, SHIKIMARU, TEN TEN, INO, LEE, KIBA, SHINO, HINATA, KONOHOMARU,GAI, SAI AND MANY MORES :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by meri-chan, 07 November 2014 - 02:46 AM.

2e372pz.jpg

The hero who was once called a failure,

in the end learned to never give up on the future.”

#22 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:42 AM

PLEASE MOVE ON!!! :yes: COME ON LET'S MOVE ONE :D

NO ONE SHOULD BE BLAME :yes:

NARUTO IS HAPPY!

SAKURA IS HAPPY!

THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH :love: :wave:

I WILL MISS NARUTO SOOOOOO MUUUUUCH!! TEAM 7!!!! KAKASHI!!!!!UZKUMAKI NARUTO!!!!!!! UCHIHA SASUKE!!!! HARUNO SAKURA!!!!! GAARA-SAMA, SHIKIMARU, TEN TEN, INO, LEE, KIBA, SHINO, HINATA, KONOHOMARU,GAI, SAI AND MANY MORES :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol NARUTO didn't look happy to me.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#23 It's Deidara Hm

It's Deidara Hm

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My ships better sail

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:09 AM

Well Naruto did love Sakura so so much that no matter what the outcome, he wanted her to be happy. But her happiness didn't involve him :(

4d1ad0db251e88852e66f358afc86cde.gif

#24 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

Its all out of character so of course I cannot blame the characters.  Troll mangaka, plain and simple.  He has not soul....

#25 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:11 AM

So this is the end, eh? :confused:

Kissess and hugs to you alls!!  :grouphug:

Do you want to know? I don't blame Naruto and Sakura because... Kishimoto already hates these two too much!! :P

Pff! I am sad, not angry... This story, its concepts and morals... It's not Naruto. It's modern Japan (HORROR)!!! :sweatdrop:

But I found amazing friends and people in this forum... Thanks!! I LOVE YOU!!!  :wub:

In this time I found other amazing mangas... Sousei no Onmyouji, Koi dano ai dano and Chang Ge Xing (a masterpiece!! :smexy: ). Go to read these...  You'll relive!!! :thumb:

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#26 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Sakura was always my favorite character...but right now that is postponed.
You're right. It wasn't Naruto's fault or even Hinata's or that kitten Sasuke's.
Sakura had all the control over the romance outcome. If she had just chosen Naruto she could've prevented this mess.
But I disgress...it was only Kishimoto's fault for erasing her development in order to make the dream team NH/SS happen. Sakura had to be regressed back to a selfish b*tch with no self respect for those pairings to happen. Stupid Sakura haters got what they wanted.
Kishimoto wanted to write Naruto as a father but still wanted his precious Sasuke to get Sakura and at the same time please all the Hinata fans who've been writing him....thus we get the two kitten wish fulfullment pairings.
*sigh* It will be a long time before I heal.

#27 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:16 PM

Sakura was always my favorite character...but right now that is postponed.
You're right. It wasn't Naruto's fault or even Hinata's or that a**hole Sasuke's.
Sakura had all the control over the romance outcome. If she had just chosen Naruto she could've prevented this mess. 

No, she does not. Kishimoto had all control. Are you seriously telling what he had no control about his own characters?

If you are going to blame her for choosing Sasuke, then you should also blame Sasuke for reciprocate her feelings, suddenly and with no explanation, one day after trying to kill her -again-, and complimenting her forehead for first time ever.

Wow a topic asking to stop bashing a character to bash another one... Congrats. 

Yes, I find funny how he says "Do not bash my favorite character! Bash THIS instead!"

What if I do not want to bash any characters?

I do not agree about the red herring part, though.

NH has... What? Hinata confessing in 438... and her speech in 615? Two noteworthy moments in nearly two-hundred issues?

NS on the other hand has dozens of moments. Thos are MANY red herrings.

Am I supposed to believe that the couple with two moments in 200 issues was the intended all along and the couple with dozens of meaningful moments of interaction was the red herring?

Well, if NS was always supposed to be the red herring, maybe Kishimoto should have spent MORE time building NH up and less time planting red herrings. Then I would not be complaining!

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

lord287@ I always knew you were a troll and a Sakura hater. Don't hate Naruto but its okay to hate Sakura for still loving Sasuke. You do realise Kishimoto originally was planning for NS to happen. I bet if NS becomes canon you would be p*ssed because you won't have an excuse to hate Sakura. Whatever me on the other I won't blame any of the characters not even Kishimoto, but I will blame his editors. They're the ones who pressured Kishi to make NH and SS because making the pairings that are world wide popular will please the fandom and will bring a lot of money.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:20 PM

No, she does not. Kishimoto had all control. Are you seriously telling what he had no control about his own characters?

If you are going to blame her for choosing Sasuke, then you should also blame Sasuke for reciprocate her feelings, suddenly and with no explanation, one day after trying to kill her -again-, and complimenting her forehead for first time ever.

I meant as a fictional story without regard for the existence of the author, the character Sakura held all the romantic sway over Naruto.  Most of us already knew that if SasuSaku happened, NaruHina would be a cause-and-effect so the main character didn't end up alone and also to please Hinata fans-- thus Sakura inadvertently made SS/NH canon by not returning Naruto's feelings.

But as a story with regard to the author's existence....yes, Kishimoto is 100% to blame for the ending.  It wasn't Sakura's character, she was already getting over Sasuke, but Kishimoto regressed her in order to make SS canon, and in effect, NH.

I actually wanted Sasuke to take a sudden "interest" in Sakura at the end, so that she could reject him for Naruto which would prove that she wasn't settling at all and truly loved the latter.  But Sakura had the wrong reaction--or moreso, Kishimoto made her give the wrong reaction.

#30 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:11 AM

i don't blame naruto or sakura for how i'm feeling, or how the manga ended. it was kishis stupidity that ended it that way.

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#31 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

I think a lot of characters could be at fault. But it's hard thinking about it now...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#32 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:45 PM

It is all Sasuke's fault . Sasuke actually came alive from the story and put Kishi under a genjutsu .For some good years now ,  the manga has been written by Sasuke himself :chuckle:

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:51 PM

No, I saw more people hating Sakura over this, and saying that she's had zero development. Guys, if she had zero development we wouldn't have been so surprised and dismayed by this ending. We wouldn't have shipped this. The problem is that it's an all-too-sudden regression. The problem is that she held onto her love for Sasuke, when the guy himself didn't understand. The problem was that it was all too strange, given what we know for a character. 

Then there are people I've seen on tumblr, who are saying that fans are supposed to take was we get and to appreciate what was given to us. That's not how fans engage with the material. It's the creator who is supposed to be grateful being able to make his livelihood off a fanbase, for one, but we have every right to be disappointed when we feel the writing doesn't hold up. I appreciate what Naruto and Sakura were, and have been for the majority of this manga. The fact that this is their resolution makes me really sad for their characters. I'm sad because Naruto ends up with such an uninspiring character who just suddenly got this array of focus. Of course, I'm incredibly sorry for Sakura, who ends up with Sasuke despite everything.

It's like the morale of this story is to never stop loving and caring no matter what. That would be a nice theme, but... you don't have to marry him. These were not love stories. I think Sasuke just needed a reason to be tied to Konoha, and if Sakura loves him and has his kid then it keeps him linked while he goes out and does whatever the heck he wants. He can be a wanderer with a wife and child to return to. Karin is not tied to Konoha in the same way. This isn't for Sakura, it's for Sasuke. 

I mean, if there's any character I would blame it would be him. He's the element to this story that consistently regresses people around him. Sakura and Naruto must love and forgive him no matter what. They must be stuck in the past because that's where Sasuke left them.

It's more like Kishi threw her development down the abyss and set it in flames :glare:

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 November 2014 - 03:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#34 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

It's not Naruto's fault Sakura moved on to Sasuke without caring about his romantic feelings for her one bit. Once she moved on with Sasuke, Naruto found someone else. A cute and nice girl named Hinata. You can't blame him for taking her after Sakura was reduced to a 12 year girl forever. That is just how Kishimoto wanted it to be. Remember, he sucks at writing romance. He said it in an interview before.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#35 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:46 PM

Well I'm not blaming anyone I'm just pissed at the series in general. Like Jenskott said, If he were intending NH and SS he could have developed them PROPERLY, then It would not have looked like utter s**t. SS looks particularly bad cause up until those last two chapters Sasuke looked like he  could care no less about Sakura and was #!@#@#@#%@#%#$%#$^&&@!!@##$!@#$ downright abusive towards her. And being bad at romance in any regard is no excuse to hint at a couple, develop a couple then BLOW IT TO SMITHEREENS. Especially not without resolution. That's not being bad at romance, that is downright lacking all sense.

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 November 2014 - 01:50 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#36 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

They were all OOC as kitten in the end and the blame lies solely with Kishimoto.

#37 dreamteax3

dreamteax3

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:23 PM

This is SasuSaku in real life. True love much? o___o http://nypost.com/20...in-subway-cops/

#38 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

lord287@ I always knew you were a troll and a Sakura hater. Don't hate Naruto but its okay to hate Sakura for still loving Sasuke. You do realise Kishimoto originally was planning for NS to happen. I bet if NS becomes canon you would be p*ssed because you won't have an excuse to hate Sakura. Whatever me on the other I won't blame any of the characters not even Kishimoto, but I will blame his editors. They're the ones who pressured Kishi to make NH and SS because making the pairings that are world wide popular will please the fandom and will bring a lot of money.

Not a troll at all. This site was made for people who liked NS, not for those who were hopelessly in love with Sakura. So I came here for NS not to meet Sakura's biggest fans. And yeah, after how Sakura did turn out I do hate her and prefer her dying, but if NS would have happened, it would have depended how it happened. Because for me only justifying way for NS to happen was if chapter 693 also didn't happen, but that's all in the past.

If we are looking at the characters, Sakura did turn out to be kitten, I can't blame Naruto for the romantic part, but I dislike even Naruto for how he turned out to be towards his kids and how he just became so serious. This Naruto is complete kitten, but still I won't blame him for moving on from Sakura or maybe even giving up on her.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

The moment you realize that people are just projecting their hatred onto fictional characters.

To be honest, if these characters were real people, Sakura would have gotten over Sasuke a long time ago. No, see the problem is in the creator and the mastermind behind the story. He didn't just ruin one character, he ruined all his characters.

I am so tired of these kind of arguments and thinking these characters are to blame for their behavior when it was Kishimoto to destined their lives with every step. I blame Kishi for his lack of consistency, blatant forgetfulness of development, and following with the brand new cliche of "we have to make all endings bittersweet where the hero only vaguely gets what he wants after suffering for the entire time while the bad guys still win with little effort."

Like I said, that was not my Sakura. That was not my Naruto. That was not my Sasuke. That was certainly not my Hinata.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users