dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Dec 3 2010, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great chapter!

So now the ninja army finally knows the weakness of Edo Tensei and is probably gonna plan to use it against the zombies of Kabuto.
The cooperation between Madara and Kabuto isn't really going well both seem to know one of them will backstab the other. I really hope Anko is still alive though.
As for Naruto when he tried to go fox mode and became chibi fox it was hilarious aswell when he put 2 fingers in his mouth to barf tongue.gif.
The new rasengan is gonna be good but I find the drawbacks on the tailed beast mode sort of lame.
Every powerup Naruto has gotten so far in this manga had drawbacks... Compared to Sasuke or Madara I don't want to start about it =_=
I just hope he will have tamed the Kyuubi soon and that he has no drawbacks at all. Perhaps it has something to do with Itachi's gift and Sage Mode who knows!
I am really wondering how much foresight Minato had... or the Giant Toad Sage predicted this and told him his future. I guess we will know very soon.
I was also suprised that Bee shivered when he heard it was the 4th Hokage that made it. So or they fought eachother during the 3rd Ninja War or they have some sort of other history together.
Perhaps even Kushina is involved cause maybe she tried to control the Kyuubi the same way Bee did.
Anywayz can't wait for next week !

They have a drawback,they go blind...I'd say thats a drawback.

#22 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Dec 3 2010, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i colored eet pictureem0.gif

Awesome pic! As well as the one of Minato.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#23 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

If Naruto didn't have drawbacks, then it would just be power vs. power, which gets kinda boring.
I think the best fights in Naruto are when the characters find a clever way around limitations,
when there is strategy and foresight shown.

Way back when, some people complained that Naruto was a one-trick pony (clones and rasengan),
but he's been creative in how he uses those techniques, and how he gets the chakra (his own, beast,
or sage).

#24 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

^ YUP plus Naruto's whole journey has been about overcoming obstacles and limitations. Especially where strength is concerned. Working hard to earn what he has makes him who he is.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#25 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:08 PM

Only one thing to say, Minato just became more awesome than Itachi.

----------------
Now playing: Hoobastank - Lucky
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#26 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:21 PM

The mystery of Minato deepens even more. The two best conclusions are that he once fought a jinchuuriki (which may explain 'Bee's reaction), or he observed Kushina using a biju-dama. That's one thing we don't know; we know Kushina was the previous jinchuuriki of the nine-tails, but not the amount of control she actually had?

Madara was as 'on-the-ball' as ever, deducing it was Kabuto who led Anko to his hideout. Also, my guess that Kabuto would stay out of battle in order to focus all his attention on his summons was right. Which could imply that if he is disturbed from his concentration, chances are he could lose control of one (or more) of his summons. We'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, a good chapter overall. Bring on 520.

Also
Who would've thought... --Click here to view--
Naruto is a bulimic. Now we know what happens to his massive pot belly after a session at Ichiraku's. And here we all thought he just burned it off through training. laugh.gif

Edited by Quinny52, 03 December 2010 - 09:24 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#27 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:26 PM

So...Bee knows Minato in person? Or has he just heard of him.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 3 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So...Bee knows Minato in person? Or has he just heard of him.

Bee probably heard from the fourth from rumors let's not forget that Minato was a legend he was very famous across the five countries he had a lot of friends as well as enemier namely with hidden stone village. It's not surprise Bee will know about him and the rasengan technique as well with his knowledge of Bijuu and jinchurikki.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Dec 2 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler no jutsu --Click here to view--
i colored eet pictureem0.gif

Someone should make a fan comic of Sakura finding him like that.

#30 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:55 PM

Off topic
If Kushina had lived with Naruto --Click here to view--

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#31 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

Well...regarding limitations. Remember Naruto always finds a way to surpass those limitations.

For example, the Wind Release Rasenshuriken, when used as a melee weapon, you could literally loose your arm movement, Naruto on the other hand found a way to use Senjutsu to throw it at people, thus greatly reducing the damage done to himself, and increasing the danger and the damage done to others.

Same thing with this...he could use Senjutsu to replenish his chakra reserves, it was hinted he could increase the time he can be in Sage Mode, by doing some training.

I still feel sorry for Naruto, he has to do some weird chemistry to use the Tailed Beast Ball, at the same time he has to mix it with a rasengan.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 December 2010 - 10:58 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#32 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:53 PM

two things i thought reading this chapter.

1. What if naruto can't fully transform into the fox because he's only got half the nine tails in him?

2. Naruto will be super powerful!!!! if kyuubi helped out....which means kyuubi learns sage mode.

#33 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

^

1. That's probably why, but if he does manage to tame the yang half of the fox, he could be able to change into a form that better resembles the fox (albeit smaller in size due to only having half the chakra), and not this little chibi fox cub form (although I agree with Alex that he looks more like a rat). If he managed to get hold of the yin chakra as well (which I believe he will in the future) then chances are that Naruto actually could transform into the fox's full form.

2. I doubt this one. Sage Mode (as far as we know) can only be performed by human's (and even then there's only a select few). The fox doesn't need to learn it anyway. If Naruto can tame him, then chances are he will allow either Ma or Pa toad (or both) to fuse with Naruto (attach to his shoulders), so he can stay in SM for as long as he wishes, and as it was originally intended to be used. That way, Naruto would also benefit from their own individual techniques, i.e. genjutsu and other suplimentary jutsu.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#34 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Dec 4 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^

1. That's probably why, but if he does manage to tame the yang half of the fox, he could be able to change into a form that better resembles the fox (albeit smaller in size due to only having half the chakra), and not this little chibi fox cub form (although I agree with Alex that he looks more like a rat). If he managed to get hold of the yin chakra as well (which I believe he will in the future) then chances are that Naruto actually could transform into the fox's full form.

2. I doubt this one. Sage Mode (as far as we know) can only be performed by human's (and even then there's only a select few). The fox doesn't need to learn it anyway. If Naruto can tame him, then chances are he will allow either Ma or Pa toad (or both) to fuse with Naruto (attach to his shoulders), so he can stay in SM for as long as he wishes, and as it was originally intended to be used. That way, Naruto would also benefit from their own individual techniques, i.e. genjutsu and other suplimentary jutsu.

That little kyuubi reminds me of kishis original naruto fox. haha
but yes, he were to actually obtain the other half.....but who knows how that'll work. perhaps that secret jutsu on the scroll allows him to release all souls captured by the reaper death seal.

and i really don't see kishi having naruto have two toads on his shoulders. that just really doesn't look right.

#35 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

Oh my goodness! Gah! Lil' Naru-kitsune... Awww! That was so cute. Very interesting to hear about where the Rasengan inspiration came from. I loved the chapter, so cute, and Naruto's face through most of it was so funny! XD

#36 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 4 2010, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. What if naruto can't fully transform into the fox because he's only got half the nine tails in him?

And will only having half of nine tails mess up Madara's plan?

#37 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:19 PM

the half naruto has of the nine tails has all the chakra so it should not afect him becomeing the full beast.

Good chapter by the way.

#38 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Dec 4 2010, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They cant fuse remember. The nine tails fox was basically rejecting Pa when he tried to fuse with Naruto and he got sent flying into the air tongue.gif

#39 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:34 AM

^ You're right, that's why I said that if Naruto could tame the fox, get him on his side, then the fox might then permit someone else (i.e Ma and/or Pa) to fuse with Naruto, he would LET them do it.

Or, were you trying to imply that the fusion wouldn't work regardless of whether the fox wanted it to or not, that the fact that the fox is sealed in Naruto's body makes fusing impossible (basically saying the toads CANNOT fuse with a Jinchuuriki)? If that's what you meant then that could be true, but we don't know whether that's the case yet. For now it's just a theory, like mine, and we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Quinny52, 06 December 2010 - 07:35 AM.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#40 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:10 AM

actually its unlikely to happen as it would be a step backwards for naruto. Jiraiya needed the toads to attain Sage mode himself. Naruto didnt have that crutch so he bypassed it with the shadow clones. By this point Narutos passed sage mode as an offence and is working towards utilizing his full Jinchuriki powers. Whether an actual combination of the two is in the works is a possibility but for now his next fightll be biju mode, then maybe a combo of sage and biju.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users