#22 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

I'm sorry but I will have to say this:

This is just another way fans theorize to give Hinata relevance to the plot when she obvious doesn't even needs. And I should've known they are trying their best the moment we found out that Kaguya had the Byakugan.

This was also my reaction.  

I mean, I understand fans caring about their character of choice.  But this kind of detailed, unrealistic, unsubstantiated theory is the result when fans focus too intensely on a character whose relevance and utility to the story is limited.

Quite honestly, for Hinata's sake I wish something like this would happen.  At least then maybe she could become an interesting character with some depth and purpose.  But as has already been pointed out, Kishimoto doesn't give much attention to female characters, and certainly not secondary ones.

I see the connection of the Byakugan to Kaguya as Kishimoto's effort to tie in the third occular bloodline limit.  Compared to the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan has seen a lot less emphasis throughout the story.  

Edited by KnS, 07 April 2014 - 09:39 PM.

#23 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

Oh no please not this here... I'm totally fed up of seeing this theory poping everywhere on deviant art... it's just completely out of story. Something like that will never happen...

Kishimoto just wanted to shut down Hinata because he didn't need her at this moment... that's all.
This story is staring NARUTO over everyone else. Nobody but him and Sasuke, his opposite, will be reincarnations.

I will just repost what I send on deviant art... I'm tired of it...

*rant

The only thing that would make sense would be Hinata meeting Neji. Oh yes Neji, remember ? Fans keep talking about Hinata here, Hinata there, or NaruHina here NaruHina there. But Neji died and nobody cares. I really don't like it when fans are doing this kind of things... even for her to meet Neji would be weird because she just lost consciousness, she's not dying... to meet a dead one you must be at the heaven's doors.
Even Naruto didn't has the opportunity to meet with Jiraiya...

Edited by Otaru, 08 April 2014 - 12:30 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#24 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

I think Hinata will meet Kaguya, just as Naruto and Sasuke met Hagoromo.

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

#25 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

These days i don't put much effort to think about what's gonna happen next in the manga and just go with whatever flow Kishi puts, since i'd like to simply enjoy it.

So thoughts like this amuse me. I can see some connection.

Anything is possible. Hinata could be the reincarnation of whoever it is. it doesn't really matter much to me, as long as it will make things interesting. Its a bit far-fetched though... to put some more importance to Hinata at this point, or any other character aside from Naruto and Sasuke.

Well if this happens for some helluva reason, will we get to see a RTN Hinata!? lol

#26 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:43 AM

lil-kim-alien.gif

Well what is this fanfiction mess?

#27 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

I think a lot of Hinata's and Kaguya's "similarities" are far fetched, but my main question is what will the story of Naruto get out of Hinata meeting Kaguya, even if she is the reincarnation of Kaguya? Why would Kaguya be reincarnated in anybody? 

Hinata didn't lose consciousness like Naruto or Sasuke. Hers was from exhaustion. Naruto and Sasuke were dead/dying. 

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#28 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

Wait, I just thought of something..... what if Hinata DID get this fruit..... maybe the fruit would be so strong that it would lead to her own destruction! (it might as well since Hinata gets easier and easier to bring down XD)... I know guys I wish I didn't have to bash this character but look at her and what shes done...its just too easy. so thats why I think it would be better just to kill her off unless Kishi has a better plan for her, but so far nothing like that has happend. this is just one of the reasons why I just hate Hinata. she is to fragile to be a ninja, she's like a wrecking ball made of fine china.

so even If Hinata DID meet Kaguya, I doubt any thing important would happen (except fire up {i.e troll} the NH fans). Kaguya was a villain after all, and I don't think it would be something to be proud of if an evil entity shows support of a particular fandom. so in other words it would just make NS look good and NH look bad, almost sadistic if Hinata agrees right away... and even WORSE if she is did it for naruto and not to help her self grow as a konochi. and do I even need to say more if it made hinata turn crazy evil?

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#29 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:05 AM

That theory is impossible, for one big reason, Hinata or any other character meeting kaguya won't happen because it would place that character at an equal position or even superior position compared to Naruto and Sasuke. I said maybe superior because Kaguya was the mother of Hagoromo and she's at the origin of the Shinobi world. So it would looks, like Hinata is the main heroine while Naruto and Sasuke are her 2 second characters. 

That's the problem I have with NH theories, always placing Hinata as a heroine position, NH fans have to accept that Hinata is a minor character, not a main character, she will never be relevant to the story in general, just for her own story, which is, apprently, only centered around her feelings for Naruto. The only thing left to see with her, is the resolve of her feelings for him.

And I don't intent to be mean, but I think that thoses so called similarities are only in your imagination, Hinata has only one thing in common with Kaguya, it's the byakugan, and it's not a direct similarity with Hinata but with the whole Hyuuga clan. Sorry. The other similarities don't even deserve that I waste my time on it, they are so far fetched, this are not real similarities, you just search for it because you wanted to see them.

And the stoic and quiete is just like the Minato/Hinata thing, you mix "quiete" and "shy". And Hinata has never been stoic. She let her feelings take control over her. 

I want to say, that I didn't mean to be rude or anything, this is just my opinon about that theory. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 08 April 2014 - 04:29 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#30 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

I don't understand why so many NaruHina fans actually want Hinata to be the reincarnation of Kaguya, except giving her a bit more relevence to the story and making NaruHina even less likely. Kaguya was not a nice person!! She was the reason the Hyuuga clan is so divided, its obvious from the previous chapter that the bird cage seal idea originated from her. She wanted to make all of humanity her slave, the Hyuuga clan instead made everyone not part of the head family their slave. It wouldn't surprise me at all if turned out that the Hyuuga clan and Uzumaki clan originated from the other sibling, and like the sage the older brother got the eyes and the younger got the chakra, and it was the Uzumaki clan founder who invented the seal. However when the leader was chosen, instead of stating a war the Uzumaki clan founder decided to separate his family from the Hyuuga and move to whilrpool. Not saying this is what will actually happen but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

iAnby7W.gif

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:24 AM

Eh, I see no purpose in it. Kaguya is only confirmed to have the Byakugan, which pretty much confirms that Hagaromo's Brother is the origin of the Hyuuga clan, but I do not plot relevance to this suggestion.

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 April 2014 - 11:37 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#32 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

I don't think this person will come back to answer our responses. :P Once in a full-moon they come here and make a proHina/NH thread on a forum that will clearly not even consider the possibilitybecause there are none, and then go back in the shadows, what is the point really..

Edited by sushi., 09 April 2014 - 02:30 PM.

ナルサク

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

I just don't get why NH fan purposely do this. For fun? To rile us up? What do they expect when coming in here with NH theories like that? You don't walk into a mine field expecting the mines to just give you candy.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

I thought this was an April Fool's joke. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it wasn't.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#35 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

I just don't get why NH fan purposely do this. For fun? To rile us up? What do they expect when coming in here with NH theories like that? You don't walk into a mine field expecting the mines to just give you candy.

How is this even an NH theory? It's only a Hinata/Kaguya/Hyuga theory. 

And for those yelling reincarnation; I never said that.

and for those yelling about how Hinata is not part of the: Sasuke mess" ; Neither is Gai, yet he's up against madara

and for those saying Hinata can't fight madara; I once again, never said that

and for those saying Hinata is irrelevant; Once again, I'll use Gai as an example. He  was irrelevant until his time where he fought Kisame, then he became irrelevant again after that for the whole war arc, became relevant again when he fought Obito, became irrelevant again, and now he's back.

and for those saying Kaguya and Hinata aren't alike; Yeah I know, neither are Sasuke and Hagorom and yet they met. Hell, I addressed this diffrence in the OP yet it seems like most of you just skimmed or didn't even read.

and for those of you saying Hinata is an irrelevant side character; Kishimoto did say some time ago that we would he getting hyuga clan development and it seems that the revelation of Kaguya having Byakugan is the beginning of this development. Hinata being part of this development seems only logical considering she’s the only relevant hyuga character left around.

Edited by Hyuga Sage, 09 April 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#36 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

and for those yelling about how Hinata is not part of the: Sasuke mess" ; Neither is Gai, yet he's up against madara

and for those saying Kaguya and Hinata aren't alike; Yeah I know, neither are Sasuke and Hagorom and yet they met. Hell, I addressed this diffrence in the OP yet it seems like most of you just skimmed or didn't even read.

Hey... I assumed you meant Hinata's the reincarnation, because why else would Kaguya appear in her head without it being random? Hagoromo appeared in Naruto and Sasuke's heads because they were reincarnations, it was natural to assume you meant Hinata was too. To pop up in someone's head, you need a direct and connection that is unique to them, or else it wouldn't make sense.

Gai is a bad example. He's up against Madara, but this isn't about Madara. I thought we were talking about Hagoromo & co.

This bolded right here is funny because even if you adressed the difference, you listed a bunch of pointless, possible similarities. Seriously, saying that Kaguya was stoic is a mere guess, if you weren't trying to use this as an argument why did you write it.

But the point isn't that because they're not alike, they won't meet. I was trying to say none of the similarities you listed are relevant.

Not to mention, Sasuke is not similar to Hagoromo, but Indra. Not their haircuts or other minor coincidences, but they chose the same path in life.

Fine, Hinata is a side character and has relevance to a degree..but you are putting her up on main character level. You could argue even higher than Sasuke and Naruto, because it was Kaguya that started everything.

ナルサク

#37 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

and for those saying Hinata is irrelevant; Once again, I'll use Gai as an example. He  was irrelevant until his time where he fought Kisame, then he became irrelevant again after that for the whole war arc, became relevant again when he fought Obito, became irrelevant again, and now he's back.

and for those of you saying Hinata is an irrelevant side character; Kishimoto did say some time ago that we would he getting hyuga clan development and it seems that the revelation of Kaguya having Byakugan is the beginning of this development. Hinata being part of this development seems only logical considering she’s the only relevant hyuga character left around.

Well, you actually brought up similarities first, so I think people were just addressing why that's not the case.

There are also some similarities between Hinata and Kaguya

•Byakugan

•Females

•Heiresses

•Leaders

•Stoic and Quite
 •Hime-style hair cut

• creepy (lol jk)

And for the record, I don't think Hinata is 'irrelevant' but I also don't think she's important enough for such a big development. As I said before, Kishimoto just doesn't give female characters a great focus -- they're just there to fill supporting roles, which I feel is unfortunate.

#38 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

and for those saying Hinata can't fight madara; I once again, never said that

Hygua sage, it's not really that.

The sole difference between guy and hinata is that guy has had a larger reoccurring role, he has been in and out but he has usually been relevant many times in the series, one part comedic another part serious. He wasn't irrelevant until now, this was just his high battle time and potential death.

The other deal with hinata though, the sole problem is just how Kishi infrequently used her.

I mean the reincarnation stuff in naruto and Sasuke,new knew the sages sons were similar to both of them for years, Kishi has drawn parallisms between naruto and Sasuke to many others in some sort of conflict many times.

The problem with hinata though, it's just Kishi never puts her in a stable position and just moves forward with development. It's that problem of well she took a blow for naruto and slapped him out of despair what's next? Kishi just moves into other characters....

That's the problem, hinata is more plot device than character unfortunately in my opinion. This is why many, others not on this site also share a similar opinion like this, if kishi really intended to do more with hinata then he really needed to do a better job than this. I mean even sakura got development off the land of iron and it was followed though, her speech in 630 is based on her own shortcomings from the land of iron attempts she made. Yet hinata just sits and sadly Kishi shows her tripping when there's no need. The problem is, hinata is just spaced out so far in chapters like 50 at a time, nothing tends to connect much, I mean even the confession the closest naruto has even done with that was remembering how she fought pain, that's it nothing on the confession even.

And this is the sad thing, her being the reincarnation just screams plot device, not development for her. There was no relation to anything even in the byukugan for years until Kaguya appeared with it, but it's still not even caught up in the rinnegan sage, jubbi senju uchiha stuff we have been following for years, the byukugan is still the odd one out. I mean people said Sakura's powerup was an asspull despite the fair hints it could have come years ago, people said she would surpass tsunade. Peole screamed at Karin's powerup with the chakra chains but it was simply a hidden power of hers, yet people complained. But since we had fair hint with sakura training and Karin was just clan based, we should accept hinatas supposed reincarnation theory as just no issues? It somehow fits right into the conflict even with Madara? You don't see a problem here? People are going to be reluctant to accept this as something well written yet criticized the other 2? Karins was sudden but Sakura's had good reason, but hinatas would just be the most out of place of the bunch. I'm sorry but hinata is just already so limited, something that tries to propel her higher in a major event she has rather no purpose or colleration for just makes things harder to execute with her as acceptable. Sadly it's because Kishi left her alone for so long, trying to introduce anything major on her comes across as weaker and rather there isn't much to empower hinata as a better developed character at this point, and this is why it's an issue, the only person she has any correlation with at this point is naruto, team 8 is generally minor but even then there's not much she can do with only naruto and if her sole purpose was to be with naruto in the end, then there's the problem of how Kishi just caused more of a mess with events like 631 putting the Kushina foreshadow on sakura. I mean if that foreshadow didn't scream end pairing I don't know what it was even written for, let alone why Kishi would use it on sakura just to cause nh in the end.

But that's the problem, hinatas infrequent ness makes her not only underdeveloped but also unattuned to events, many places she just won't fit into. Kishi had to kill neji in part for her to have a role, but sadly even then he hasn't gone very far, I mean showing up once every 50 chapters missing out on many events or otherwise having other plot elements fall on other characters like sakura, this just harms that indptended romance aspect for hinata making her an even harder to fulfill love interest. This is why we say hinata is more like a plot device, we just don't know when she is going to come in and what Kishi intends to do with her, I mean there's probable reason to say stuff like sakura can turn to naruto or not trust Sasuke, but hinata, it's just hard to follow and the 631 event so soon after 615 and her not getting on the sand cloud, these don't change what Kishi already otherwise put foreward. I mean Kishi may have designed hinata to be a character with all seeing eyes, but the audience is mostly blind to her, because we just cannot get a grip on what does Kishi intend to do with her? It's a mess, she has no foreseeable anchorisms to the plot in just what to expect from her. Can you honestly tell me there's any reason for hinata to be in the mess with Madara? Let alone Sasuke who she never even spoke or interacted with once? That's another issue right there and it's bigger than you think.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#39 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:21 PM

He still is irrelevant to the plot overall, he fought against Madara but he never said a word about the principles of peace neither fought for peace, he's a strong ninja but he's not involved on the main plot, he's not a main character, he goes back and forth in terms of screentime just like Hinata.

Actually no, he never said about giving hyuuga clan development but that's not the point of my post, giving a clan development wont make Hinata relevant, we have other characters who got development and buildups, like Gaara as an example, which he get the hokage and his family development and yet i dont see him as relevant to the main plot, because he's not involved with Naruto and Sasuke business.
Since relevance depends on a reference and it depends on the reference you're bringing into.
Giving Hinata development to her in terms of her clan would finish her development but would not make her into a major character or a main character into this issue.
Also Kaguya was negatively portraited as the source of all this mess she was the one who started because she desperately ate the frut to save her country from war and in turn used that power to subdue the other ones and when Hagoromo give chakra to the people it all became into a mess.
The only message i got on this whole thing is that Kaguya and Hagoromo were the evil of this story and the ones who were responsible for the chaos of the shinobi world who should not have existed to begin with.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 09 April 2014 - 06:26 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#40 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

I'm not sure he said that about Hyuuga. But I think we already got the so called Hyuuga development if Kishi really said so. Neji died, and Hinata mastered 64 fists. She will be Hyuuga heiress now that Neji is dead.
I don't think there will be more of a development to Hyuuga clan.

Kaguya is NOT related to the Hyuuga only. Kaguya is related to ALL dojutsu. I really don't understand how you see Byakugan only, where there is Sharingan too, and Rinnegan pattern.

Reincarnation or not, Hinata is not relevant enough to this story to meet someone as important as Kaguya when Naruto "only" meets Hagoromo. you're expecting way too much for a side character like Hinata. What would be the purpose of meeting Hinata for Kaguya ? I mean... come on... Hagoromo's presence has been hinted since a long time. I think Kaguya is not here in the ninja world, and I'm glad she isn't. She would come on a rampage on everyone like she did before. Kaguya has nothing in common with Hinata. Nothing could justify Kaguya would visit Hinata. Hinata has nothing to offer to her.

Edited by Otaru, 10 April 2014 - 03:38 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users