Close
Photo

Who is Sakura most likely to fight from Taka?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Sakura most likely to fight from Taka? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Sakura vs..

1. Jugo (17 votes [47.22%])

Percentage of vote: 47.22%

2. Suigetsu (3 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. Sasuke (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

4. Orochimaru (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote

#21 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 7 2013, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted Sakura VS Juugo.
Of course, I don't see her fighting him alone. We have to be realistic, she is not that good to defeat Juugo all by herself. I think, a duo with Lee can be awesome.

I'll be darned if sakura doesn't solo one fight >:U

I don't care how unrealistic it is! i want her and juugo only >:U

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

Whoever as long as she kicks his/her ass!! biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 7 2013, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted Sakura VS Juugo.
Of course, I don't see her fighting him alone. We have to be realistic, she is not that good to defeat Juugo all by herself. I think, a duo with Lee can be awesome.

Why Sakura can't fight Juugo solo ?!

She has the same strength and power as his, not to mention that maybe she has more strength than him. She knows how to fight with her strength and can control chakra perfectly. That's the main trait in her fighting style too. So, Sakura is and can fight against Juugo anytime XD

#24 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Mar 7 2013, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why Sakura can't fight Juugo solo ?!

She has the same strength and power as his, not to mention that maybe she has more strength than him. She knows how to fight with her strength and can control chakra perfectly. That's the main trait in her fighting style too. So, Sakura is and can fight against Juugo anytime XD

Having more strenght than your enemy doesn't mean you're stronger than him.
Juugo is Hokage level, like Kimimaro. I think he's even stronger than him today.
Just look at the databook, and you'll see what I mean. Sakura isn't strong enough to take down Juugo, neither Suigetsu by her own.

Of course, if Naruto gives her Kurama's chakra, than it's another story.

#25 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

I vote for Sakura vs Sasuke. She needs to mike tyson his ass. laugh.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#26 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 7 2013, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote for Sakura vs Sasuke. She needs to mike tyson his ass. laugh.gif

If that ever happened in the manga, I will bring popcorn. Sasuke's had it comin' from Sakura for waay too long. rolleyes.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 7 2013, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having more strenght than your enemy doesn't mean you're stronger than him.
Juugo is Hokage level, like Kimimaro. I think he's even stronger than him today.
Just look at the databook, and you'll see what I mean. Sakura isn't strong enough to take down Juugo, neither Suigetsu by her own.

Of course, if Naruto gives her Kurama's chakra, than it's another story.

i think sakura has enough tricks up her sleeves to take down juugo by herself XD

she helped defeat sasori, a hokage killer and a nation dominator after all

besides juugo's all brawns and no brains when he goes crazy mode

plus sakura has main character power XD a power to defeat enemies bigger than herself XD

I bet we thought she couldn't defeat sasori either even with chiyo's help at first

Edited by merryGOflava, 08 March 2013 - 03:32 AM.

#28 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 8 2013, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think sakura has enough tricks up her sleeves to take down juugo by herself XD

she helped defeat sasori, a hokage killer and a nation dominator after all

besides juugo's all brawns and no brains when he goes crazy mode

plus sakura has main character power XD a power to defeat enemies bigger than herself XD

I bet we thought she couldn't defeat sasori either even with chiyo's help at first

But Sasori's body was a puppet which was especially weak to Sakura's attacks . Chio/Sakura was the perfect combo to take him down .

As far as Juugo is concerned , I think he is most likely to be able to take on Sakura's strong punches without suffering much damage . He is shown to take a full force hit from the raikage and survive , so I think he is a bad match for Sakura alone .

She can not do much against Suigetsu either , as his body is made of water . She can do most damage to Sasuke , but the tricky part there is getting past his insane defenses and actually landing a punch .

Sakura really needs some sort of power up if she is to fight any of the above .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#29 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

Can't fight Suigetsu because of water logia
Can't fight Juugo because of Supreme Painkillers
Can't fight Karin because Naruto can't handle love vs clansmen
*FINISH HIM* *SASUKE FATALITY* SAKURA WINS

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#30 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 8 2013, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Sasori's body was a puppet which was especially weak to Sakura's attacks . Chio/Sakura was the perfect combo to take him down .

As far as Juugo is concerned , I think he is most likely to be able to take on Sakura's strong punches without suffering much damage . He is shown to take a full force hit from the raikage and survive , so I think he is a bad match for Sakura alone .

She can not do much against Suigetsu either , as his body is made of water . She can do most damage to Sasuke , but the tricky part there is getting past his insane defenses and actually landing a punch .

Sakura really needs some sort of power up if she is to fight any of the above .

I still think she will be fine :3

juugo might have the strength and can take a punch, but sakura has the smarts and can deal some heavy damage herself.

as long as she avoids his attacks (which she was trained too do) and comes up with a battle plan (which she is good at), she can take him down, slowly but surely. granted she might suffer some heavy damage, but in the end she will come out on top!!

Edited by merryGOflava, 08 March 2013 - 06:45 AM.

#31 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

Although it is never shown , I wonder if Sakura can use any of her medical ninja skills for fighting as well . Like the chakra scalpel (which she probably can use for surgery) or stuff like what Tsunade does to Kabuto to screw up his nervous system . Things like that could give her an edge .

Sakura also has another advantage over others and that would be her being the heroine (supposedly) .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#32 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I don't think Taka will be the same as before. I think they will become more powerfull than ever. I don't know how and what they will have for power up, but they will for sure.
Suigetsu doesn't have a sword anymore, so he can't fight at full power right now, so, seeing him become the master of the seven legendary swords of Kiri becomes more and more obvious.
Juugo doesn't control his sennin Mode (Curse seal) very well, he will be probably at his best when the time will come.

The only one that already has a power up is Orochimaru. He used his transfer Jutsu on Zetsu, wich gave him Senju's power, and obviously get a better control for Edo Tensei (Hashirama confirms it) and auto-healing power.
Karin doesn't need any power up cause she'll not fight. In contrary, I think she will give the ultimate power up to Sasuke, so that he can match with the incredible power of Naruto/Kurama.

I don't believe in Sakura's power up. I think she will get only Katsuyu contract. We know that Kishi llikes to make his characters incredibly strong nagainst strong foe, Sasori's battle is a proof of that. But, Sakura alone against Juugo, I don't imagine even a second. She's no match, she needs support, like probably most of the rookies.
Like I said, right now, Juugo is Hokage level, he even scares Suigetsu. I don't think that even Kakashi could beat him easily right now.

Just imagine Juugo gains control of his Sennin Mode, he will attack with more inteligence.
I like Sakura, not just because I'm NS, but I don't believe 1 second she can match with Juugo's power.

Sakura/Lee VS Juugo seems more realistic.
Sakura getting all the credit in this battle of course. ^^
She's intelligent, so she can make a good tactician. She has healing power, so she can make her teammate stronger. She has great physical power, so she can use Lee's speed to make surprise attack on Juugo, she can also use Genjutsu. Hope she'll get Katsuyu after Tsunade's death.

Edited by Sojobo, 08 March 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 8 2013, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Taka will be the same as before. I think they will become more powerfull than ever. I don't know how and what they will have for power up, but they will for sure.
Suigetsu doesn't have a sword anymore, so he can't fight at full power right now, so, seeing him become the master of the seven legendary swords of Kiri becomes more and more obvious.
Juugo doesn't control his sennin Mode (Curse seal) very well, he will be probably at his best when the time will come.

The only one that already has a power up is Orochimaru. He used his transfer Jutsu on Zetsu, wich gave him Senju's power, and obviously get a better control for Edo Tensei (Hashirama confirms it) and auto-healing power.
Karin doesn't need any power up cause she'll not fight. In contrary, I think she will give the ultimate power up to Sasuke, so that he can match with the incredible power of Naruto/Kurama.

I don't believe in Sakura's power up. I think she will get only Katsuyu contract. We know that Kishi llikes to make his characters incredibly strong nagainst strong foe, Sasori's battle is a proof of that. But, Sakura alone against Juugo, I don't imagine even a second. She's no match, she needs support, like probably most of the rookies.
Like I said, right now, Juugo is Hokage level, he even scares Suigetsu. I don't think that even Kakashi could beat him easily right now.

Just imagine Juugo gains control of his Sennin Mode, he will attack with more inteligence.
I like Sakura, not just because I'm NS, but I don't believe 1 second she can match with Juugo's power.

She's intelligent, so she can make a good tactician. She has healing power, so she can make her teammate stronger. She has great physical power, so she can use Lee's speed to make surprise attack on Juugo, she can also use Genjutsu. Hope she'll get Katsuyu after Tsunade's death.

Naruto/Hinata against Sasuke smile.gif
SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 9 2013, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be a kick in the gut for us. The last thing we need is Hinata trowing herself infornt of a chidori he can probably dodge.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 9 2013, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no thanx XD I rather sakura get trumped by sasuke alone thank you very much!

but leaving sasuke to naruto would be ideal XD

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Your sarcams detectors seems broken.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 9 2013, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your sarcams detectors seems broken.

pffft! we were playing along of course!! >:D

#38 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 9 2013, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, she became the main female character, so... biggrin.gif

#39 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 9 2013, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, she became the main female character, so... biggrin.gif

Careful, sarcasm doesn't transmit well through written text tongue.gif

Star Crossed Lovers

#40 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 8 2013, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think you surestimate Juugo happy.gif He is an ``ok`` support character for sasuke , but kage level ? i dont think so dry.gif

300x300.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users