136 replies to this topic

#21 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:59 PM

Both. 

And for the dude/dudette who said that Hinata is a bad parent; at least she tends to her children.

#22 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Personally, I'd rather have a dad who's far away with his kitten than one who's present to show how little he cares. If I had to give them a grade tho, I'd give Naruto a pinch higher still. Because he is at least raising them.

ナルサク

#23 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

Both. 

And for the dude/dudette who said that Hinata is a bad parent; at least she tends to her children.

I don't think she's a disiplinary mom though.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#24 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

Both Hinata and Sakura have the same problem when it comes to being moms. They don't seem to care that their husbands aren't being fathers to their children, and not only that but SP and Kishi make it out to be that Naruto and Sasuke are in the right and the kids are wrong to question them.

The way things are going Naruto is always going to be the office drinking himself to death and Sasuke will always be on his "redemption" journey.

It's just really sad and pathetic.

#25 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:54 PM

They don't seem to care that their husbands aren't being fathers to their children, and not only that but SP and Kishi make it out to be that Naruto and Sasuke are in the right and the kids are wrong to question them.

Second part answers the first. If SP writing it as the kids are wrong, what would the parents question?

#26 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:55 PM

The Sauce is terrible.

For females, probably Hinata.

Definitely not. We don't know much about Hinata being a mom, but Sakura has been shown to be an absolute terrible mother. From what we know, there is zero comparison between the two.

Sasuke is the worse father.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#27 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:14 PM

Definitely not. We don't know much about Hinata being a mom, but Sakura has been shown to be an absolute terrible mother. From what we know, there is zero comparison between the two.

Sasuke is the worse father.

How?  Aside from destroying her house over nothing, what did she do to be considered a bad mother?  She told Sarada why her father wasn't around and she never lied about anything

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 15 September 2015 - 10:14 PM.

#28 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:32 PM

How?  Aside from destroying her house over nothing, what did she do to be considered a bad mother?  She told Sarada why her father wasn't around and she never lied about anything

Sorry, but Sakura is getting a bad example for Sarada by being seemingly okay with Sasuke never being around to raise their kid. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with a guy similar to Sasuke because that's considered normal to her.

#29 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

Seriously?

1.) She destroyed her house in an attempt to frighten and silence Salad, in order to stop her from questioning her non existent relationship with Sasuke, which she has every right to question, and she was literally a foot away from killing Salad.
2.) she did nothing but excuse Sasuke for not being there for ten years, he didn't even call, when they have cell phones, there was zero repercussions for Sasuke, and she chastised Salad for it, even calling her daughter stupid.
3.) She decided, while pregnant with Salad, that finding Sasuke was more important than the safety of her unborn child. She knew that Sasuke was on a mission that, in his words, would lead him to encounter a threat worse than Kaguya, yet she has the nerve to go off on some journey to find Sasuke, placing her stupid fantasies involving a man that she hasn't seen in years over the life and health of her unborn child.

In regards to both one and three, those two simple instances demonstrate that Salad is nothing more to her than a placeholder so that she can live out her childish fantasies. She placed Salad below her pre-pubescent fantasies that she had of Sasuke as a child. If anything ever threatens that fantasy, she lashes out, as she has done multiple times. Salad, Naruto, and everyone she had ever been "friends" with are toys not worthy of care in front of her desires.

She is a terrible mother, and a terrible person.

Edited by AHK, 15 September 2015 - 11:15 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#30 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:47 PM

Naruto, Cause Kishi's "pet" IS A FLAWLWSS ANGEL!!!!!!! :zaru:

I mean isn't the proof in the writing? Sauce tried to kill his own daughter as one of his most morally questionable actions (and quite kitten-hole like too) due to a totally unjustifiable reason which is he didn't see his daughter coming out of his wife's womb nor vistited once in 12 years. Soon after Sarada is sudden'y acting like he's the Best, most wonderful father ever!! Even Boruto prefers him to his own Old man!!! :wot:  

(Kishi's thoughts not mine) :hm: How excuse me while I throw up my intestines for even thinking about this. :sick:,

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 September 2015 - 11:20 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#31 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:09 AM

Egh. I can't decide. Both. Just both. Sasuke should have ended up forever alone (Even though I'm a SasuKarin fan) and Naruto was never supposed to be like this. Never. I (we) expected sooooooo much more from him. He was supposed to be the perfect father.
Guess he learned his 'ignore your family and watch from the sidelines' habits from Hinata.  :dry:

Edited by Nate River, 16 September 2015 - 12:27 PM.
Watch the bashing.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#32 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:50 AM

In defense of Sasuke (can't believe I wrote those words) Sasuke was never meant to have a family again. His entire original character has no aspect of his personality that would make it appear that he is a good father, or even a decent human being. The man's a fascist terrorist, it's no wonder that he doesn't take care of his family (the excuse he gives to why he became such an kitten in the first place). He's selfish as hell, and always has been, since they day he left the village and betrayed his oath to get his "revenge for his family". Now in order to be "redeemed" his puts "the village" (read NARUTO) above his family to the point were he can't even bother to look in on them once a decade.

#33 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Sasuke.

Japanese media : it's a happiness to have a child of the man I love, even if he's absent or have a family.

Hinata is irrelevant and kishi need drama for sakura.

Sasuke will have a child because the nature of the manga with generation.

#34 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

What did Sakura keep from her? She already told Sarada about Sasuke's mission when she was younger

Sakura got super mad because Salad was questioning the state of her marriage, obviously that was a touchy subject for her

And Sakura also ended up hiding htings about Karin with her pathetic photshop attempt (even though they're supposed to be friends) , so there's that too

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#35 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:28 PM

Seriously?

1.) She destroyed her house in an attempt to frighten and silence Salad, in order to stop her from questioning her non existent relationship with Sasuke, which she has every right to question, and she was literally a foot away from killing Salad.
2.) she did nothing but excuse Sasuke for not being there for ten years, he didn't even call, when they have cell phones, there was zero repercussions for Sasuke, and she chastised Salad for it, even calling her daughter stupid.
3.) She decided, while pregnant with Salad, that finding Sasuke was more important than the safety of her unborn child. She knew that Sasuke was on a mission that, in his words, would lead him to encounter a threat worse than Kaguya, yet she has the nerve to go off on some journey to find Sasuke, placing her stupid fantasies involving a man that she hasn't seen in years over the life and health of her unborn child.

In regards to both one and three, those two simple instances demonstrate that Salad is nothing more to her than a placeholder so that she can live out her childish fantasies. She placed Salad below her pre-pubescent fantasies that she had of Sasuke as a child. If anything ever threatens that fantasy, she lashes out, as she has done multiple times. Salad, Naruto, and everyone she had ever been "friends" with are toys not worthy of care in front of her desires.

She is a terrible mother, and a terrible person.

They're all terrible people. But it would have been super, at one point, for Sakura to stand up for herself with Sasuke. Unfortunately, when he is involved she turns completely spineless.

#36 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

Can we all just agree that everyone in this "ending" is a scumbag?

It depends on each individual to determine the level of scumbaggery of these characters but they are all scumbags.

Naruto is a scumbag. Sasuke is a scumbag. Sakura is a scumbag. Kakashi is a scumbag. Hinata is a scumbag. Everyone is a scumbag.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#37 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

It depends on each individual to determine the level of scumbaggery of these characters but they are all scumbags.

Naruto is a scumbag. Sasuke is a scumbag. Sakura is a scumbag. Kakashi is a scumbag. Hinata is a scumbag. Everyone is a scumbag.

That is true I just do think its far to say Hinata is the best mum she is just as bad as Sakura.

beside this is Naruto and Sasuke, but like you said everyone became kittens in the end god I wish Obito had won now at least he Neji Nagato and all the others who died were not kittens.

#38 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

In defense of Sasuke (can't believe I wrote those words) Sasuke was never meant to have a family again. His entire original character has no aspect of his personality that would make it appear that he is a good father, or even a decent human being. The man's a fascist terrorist, it's no wonder that he doesn't take care of his family (the excuse he gives to why he became such an kitten in the first place). He's selfish as hell, and always has been, since they day he left the village and betrayed his oath to get his "revenge for his family". Now in order to be "redeemed" his puts "the village" (read NARUTO) above his family to the point were he can't even bother to look in on them once a decade.

That defense is weak because if we are to judge the heart of the characters, we have to judge them as people. Even if Sasuke was never meant to make a new family, we have to judge his actions from the perspective of their universe. Not from what we know him as, a product made of paper and pen.

How do you think Sasuke is a fascist terrorist? Sasuke is victim of Konoha's fascist policy, and his character is very anti-fascist, and not much of a terrorist either. I do not condone all of his actions and I'm not saying he has a heart of gold, but the words you just threw at him are the opposite of what he is.

ナルサク

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:09 AM

The biggest thing that makes me question is the fact that Sasuke never wanted a family like that. Can you really call Sasuke a bad father when he never really wanted that in the first place? He didn't spend his life saying "I want to marry a cute girl and have kids." No. So to be honest, and this is extremely sad to say, Sasuke not caring about his family IS being true to himself. It's just his family is too dumb and awestruck to even put their foot down on him. Salad almost did, but then she fell for the "Uchiha charm" as well.

Honestly, if Sakura wanted a divorce and Salad wanted nothing to do with him, it would probably be the happiest day of his life.

Naruto on the other hand. He looks like he made the biggest mistake in his life and makes up any excuse to avoid it altogether.

So honestly, i am not really sure who is worse.

I can't agree with that. Rock Lee is an amazing father. You see him and his son training and being together and probably giving his son pep-talks like "As long as you continue to work hard and be yourself, you will always succeed."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 September 2015 - 12:11 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:27 AM

The biggest thing that makes me question is the fact that Sasuke never wanted a family like that. Can you really call Sasuke a bad father when he never really wanted that in the first place? He didn't spend his life saying "I want to marry a cute girl and have kids." No. So to be honest, and this is extremely sad to say, Sasuke not caring about his family IS being true to himself. It's just his family is too dumb and awestruck to even put their foot down on him. Salad almost did, but then she fell for the "Uchiha charm" as well.
Honestly, if Sakura wanted a divorce and Salad wanted nothing to do with him, it would probably be the happiest day of his life.
Naruto on the other hand. He looks like he made the biggest mistake in his life and makes up any excuse to avoid it altogether.
So honestly, i am not really sure who is worse.

I can't agree with that. Rock Lee is an amazing father. You see him and his son training and being together and probably giving his son pep-talks like "As long as you continue to work hard and be yourself, you will always succeed."

it doesn't matter if Sasuke wanted a family or not, he should take responsibility since he made someone pregnant. Even though yes Kidhimoto forced him to marry Sakura and have a child, you cannot use that argument to say he's not a bad person or a bad father. We don't tell real dads they don't suck because they never wanted kids. It's like I said before, if you want to judge Sasuke as a person, you have to treat him as one. Rock Lee is fortunately not relevant enough to be sacrificed for retcon.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users