209 replies to this topic

#21 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

Like I'd said before Karin really has no reason to die so i figured it would end up this way. It definetly did go faster then I thought it would but I cant complain haha. As for a Kakashi death it's really possible. But he has kind of went against the odds multiple times already. As for the pairing I think SS was done a long time ago anyways I don't see why a big deal was being made about SS.

I guess now just to wait for it to come out.

#22 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Feb 16 2010, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watching other people panic is good entertainment in and of itself, though. Amirite?

rawr.gif

rawr.gif

Let's go, Kakashi! FIGHTING SPIRIT!

But seriously, I want to see this fight. Weakened hax power Sasuke vs. 100% Kakashi.

Too much Sharingan in the room.

*Explodes*

#23 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Feb 16 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as Karin's situation, I don't know how willingly she'd join Konoha, even with Sasuke's betrayal she still seemed pretty enamored by him.

I saw it a bit differently, for me it looked like her thought was like a testimony for time spent wrong, I think she really understood just how far the Sasuke from part 1 really is.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

Wow....I am actually proud of myself.

Okay, while I didn't exactly predict it perfectl early, did I not say that Sasuke will tell Sakura to prove herself to him?

Instead of saying that he wants her to kill Naruto, instead he tells her to kill Karin.

I hate to be self-prided, but....I feel good to actually predict something right for once.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:41 PM

Gahh! I knew she wouldn't go with him one way or another ;P good good good! Now I'm a happy camper. See? There was no need to freak out! We all knew that Sakura wouldn't really betray us!

P.s Sorry but I gotta say this to SS

... If you think "true love" is a stab to the one you love, haha you need help biggrin.gif abandon ship SS!!!! Now all we gottsta do is see what happens with NS and were full proof YAY!

#26 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:45 PM

This is why we don't panic kids. Sakura will never EVER be the weak fangirl she once was.

I think Sakura is gonna help Kakashi and not just stand by.
\

#27 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 16 2010, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is why we don't panic kids. Sakura will never EVER be the weak fangirl she once was.

I think Sakura is gonna help Kakashi and not just stand by.

She isnt standing by she is healing Karin.

I'm guessing Naruto arrives at the end of Chapter or some point during the next to stop them fighting.
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#28 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:50 PM

sakuras conffeshon is 100% real wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#29 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:02 PM

now i anticipate naruto's reaction when he finds out sasuke was about to brutally kill sakura... YE ASKED FOR IT, SASUKE pictureem0.gif

i just hope kishi doesn't pull off an unexpected on that one. like naruto blaming sakura for it or something. o___O
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#30 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

Hmm... I was kinda hopein' that Sakura would get a punch or two in, would make Sasuke see who she truely is an not a weak fangirl that just stood behind Naruto that past 200 somethin' Shippuden chapters.. He'll see one day fo sure!!! Hmm, guess I was right. I think when this Sasuke situation is over Naruto & Sakura are gonna have to have a big one-on-one talk biggrin.gif Kishi is literally feeding NS with unstoppable moments! And yes, the confession was true ^^

#31 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:24 PM

a_dance.gif I knew it. So now is almost safe to say that the last nail in the SS coffin has been place.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#32 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

Not surprised much at all, but the fact Sakura has been given the role of saving Karin and possably bringing her back to Konoha doesn't nesserarily surprise me as I had considered the possibilty, but definitely like that idea, this will no doubt restart the 'Karni is related to Naruto theory'. This could add a whole new dimension to the story, hopefully Kishi uses her well. Shame Sakura didn't get a punch in, but unlike NAruto I don't think Sasuke would survive a punch from Sakura..lol

Poor SasuSaku fans, wasn't even a week ago they were waving their flags declaring their win and looks like with this week Kishi has quite literally killed of SasuSaku pairing, doesn't necceserily mean the end for them, but it definitely a major blow for their pairing.

So Kakashi vs Sasuke, my money is on Fight to the end, like this week they are about to deal killing blows and Naruto turns up stops the two Chidori's from colliding, shocking Sasuke how strong Naruto is and makes him go on another sulk session and demands Madara to train him. who will have returned by then, Naruto and Sasuke talk one about saving him other about not wanting to be saved, Madara takes Sasuke away and the story continues.

N.B. Some people seem to be predicting Kakashi's death, I don't think that will happen, because unless Tsunade recovers, Naruto is the only other candidate, and we know he still has to go on a training trip and it's too early for him to be the leader.

Edited by harry4e, 16 February 2010 - 04:32 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Feb 16 2010, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Poor SasuSaku fans, wasn't even a week ago they were waving their flags declaring their win and looks like with this week Kishi has quite literally killed of SasuSaku pairing, doesn't necceserily mean the end for them, but it definitely a major blow for their pairing.

It's kind of ironic how last chapter they were telling us to "Give up hope now. it;s over for NS."

Too be honest SS pairing has been dead for quite some time. Problem is, no one wants to bury the corpse because they think they can make it turn into a Frankensetein of some sort. It has come back to life in spurts, but now the pairing came back as a rotting zombie and someone....perchance the writer....needs to shoot it in the head.

Hopefully this chapter will finally close the book on that.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 16 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's kind of ironic how last chapter they were telling us to "Give up hope now. it;s over for NS."

Too be honest SS pairing has been dead for quite some time. Problem is, no one wants to bury the corpse because they think they can make it turn into a Frankensetein of some sort. It has come back to life in spurts, but now the pairing came back as a rotting zombie and someone....perchance the writer....needs to shoot it in the head.

Hopefully this chapter will finally close the book on that.

To me S/S has been dead ever since Sasuke left Konoha and left Sakura unconscious on a bench.

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 February 2010 - 04:41 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#35 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:49 PM

song that discribes ss

#36 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 16 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

song that discribes ss

Nice Dsiturbed rocks the song fits well with the mess up relationship of Sasuke and Sakura.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#37 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 16 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

song that discribes ss

I don;t know about that, but this song best describes Sasuke.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#38 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

I'm still going to be cautious about this.

#39 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 16 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don;t know about that, but this song best describes Sasuke.

i stand corrected XD your right

#40 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:11 PM

i wasnt worried about what would happen. sakura has grown alot from that 12 yr old girl. she promised to protect naruto in what ever way she could, she would never join his worsrt enemy even as a double agent. hopefully kakashi gives sasuke a good beating, i know he wont kill him but seeing sasuke get his ass wooped like he was against killer bee would be nice.

im curious to see what narutos reaction will be when he hears sasuke was gonna put a chidori through sakuras head, maybe it will finally show him that he really neads to man up when it comes to sasuke

-on a side note these spoilers are obviously fake but i thought i would share them since they were so funny-

ranslation of spoiler:
Sasuke looks puzzled from Sakuras proposal
Sakura: I want to help you Sasuke
A serious eye contact but Sakura comprimises
Sakura: Is even if my today purpose crushes the leaf,
“… If [sasuke] you hope for it, I ….
But sasuke shakes head
Sasuke: “… The road where I will walk in the future is sura’s useless road … It is not possible to become a demon in you. ”
Sakura puts her fist in Karin’s face and it lowers.
Karin’s face collapses, and blood scatters to the face of Sakura.
It is not heard, and however, the sakura drops it this time and drops a throw of the face aiming about Karin who became blood-stained when the splinter of the collapsed pillar is lifted to overhead high.
The skull collapses with terrific impact because of the blow, and it scatters to surroundings with the brains that belonged to Karin before like the tomato to which vast blood and the eyeball gone out collapse.
The sakura looked up, and the face that had floated a ghostly smile was turned.
「I can do unabashedly even by such a thing for [sasuke] you. I think this to be proof of my resolution. 」
… It is passing. ”
It ends obviously because of the improvement of [sasuke] that the face has a cramp because of doing too much.
[Aori]: [Sakurasa] ..turning over.. … finally.
by minato...............

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users