• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:57 AM

Yall need to realize that NaruIno is confirmed though :D

#22 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

I wouldnt say its confirmed,but it is heavily hinted which kinda affects ns's image and credibility like it wasnt enough that sakura confessed her undying love to sasuke for the 2nd time a couple of chapters ago when the manga has 3 more chapters left.i also dont understand some ns fans who wanted ns to be canon in the movie and claimed the movie to be canon,now all of a sudden when theres new heavy nh hints coming,the movie is just filler not canon

#23 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:39 AM

I wouldnt say its confirmed,but it is heavily hinted which kinda affects ns's image and credibility like it wasnt enough that sakura confessed her undying love to sasuke for the 2nd time a couple of chapters ago when the manga has 3 more chapters left.i also dont understand some ns fans who wanted ns to be canon in the movie and claimed the movie to be canon,now all of a sudden when theres new heavy nh hints coming,the movie is just filler not canon

No one is saying that the movie is a filler. They're trying to get across that what is presented to us in the advertisements should be taken with a grain of salt because it likely won't happen the same way in the actual movie.

#24 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:53 AM

Yall need to realize that NaruIno is confirmed though :D

Why isnt anyone getting this?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#25 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:53 AM

No.

15f62c4.png

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

Well after seeing that image of Naruto and Hinata near that tree it seems to me a bunch of NS fans got really nervous about it

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:07 AM

I believe that that day Kishi makes SS canon based on his  promotional cover page for the movie. :hm:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28 RAMEEEN

RAMEEEN

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

This is actually quite funny , remember during the war when hinata was saying 'i want to be by your side naruto and at the end of this war that will happen' in the poster its funny how hinatas standing behind him and not side by side with him . THIS JUST CONFRIMS NARUSAKU.

Edited by RAMEEEN, 30 October 2014 - 03:27 PM.

#29 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:35 PM

Its really unpredictable right now. IMO. :) so im Neutral on the pairing at the moment, If NH does happen. I'll just smile and move on, knowing that NH wont be ever like NS. although I've experienced this before with Harry/Herm. 

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#30 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=602502

Kishi is really going out of his way with this love stuff and Hinata. This better be the bait and switch he pulled in Road to Ninja. At this point, Naruto has no excuse not to confess to Sakura. He kept his promise and brought Sasuke back. There's nothing stopping him!

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#31 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

If the movie is meant to be a canon story that happens after the manga (but can be taken separately, from the looks of it), then I see no reason for NH to happen in the movie when NS has been being developed throughout part two. The manga's writing points NS, and we've been getting clues all along where this is headed.

So I'm thinking this is all marketing. 

But, y'know, in the event I'm wrong...it's a risk you take when shipping something that's not already canon. *shrug*

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#32 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

Don't be disgruntled by the NaruHina trolls here and on other sites, my friends. Instead of telling us to give up, they better GIVE UP ON US GIVING UP!

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 01 November 2014 - 02:09 AM.

Posted Image

#33 NaruSakuCute16

NaruSakuCute16

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU 4EVER

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:30 AM

Nothing is confirmed until it's done and over with. 

umm can u please say somthing to make me feel better ? :(

#34 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

I got you. NARUTO will always love Sakura-Chan to begin with, he doesn't give up no matter what. neither did Minato, Obito and Jairaya, it's in Naruto's character to never give up and he had shown to have even stronger will than all three of them and it's been confirmed that he will achieve what they didn't. Second, Kishi has trolled Hinata the most if you think of it, a death, her face in the dirt, her embarrassing herself with talking about Naruto's hands, while Sakura-Chan has actually done a lot for Naruto just like Minato and Kushina and I can say the same for Obito and Rin. Trust me they will get together. Obito seemed like he finally got Rin, so I know NARUTO will get his girl too.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#35 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:28 AM

I got you. NARUTO will always love Sakura-Chan to begin with, he doesn't give up no matter what. neither did Minato, Obito and Jairaya, it's in Naruto's character to never give up and he had shown to have even stronger will than all three of them and it's been confirmed that he will achieve what they didn't. Second, Kishi has trolled Hinata the most if you think of it, a death, her face in the dirt, her embarrassing herself with talking about Naruto's hands, while Sakura-Chan has actually done a lot for Naruto just like Minato and Kushina and I can say the same for Obito and Rin. Trust me they will get together. Obito seemed like he finally got Rin, so I know NARUTO will get his girl too.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#36 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

Would be the dumbest business decision, horrible bull**** writing and a waste of ten years of build-up. Naruto and Sakura have had more "screen time" and intra-personal growth than any other characters by a far mile. To throw away not only Sakura's development by making her go from girl crushing on dude she thinks is hot to...girl crushing on dude she thinks is hot would be the absolute worst decision and a waste of an amazing female character. I call bull, we've seen a very tailored 40 seconds of the movie. Kishi has been a NS fan since day, read the story. So many years of build-up and notions of romance on BOTH sides. To throw all of that away because a nice, brave but one-dimensional side-character is in the love with the main would be absolute crap. And there is no way that Kishi and SP would reveal something that big in trailers.

Keep calm. If you feel threatened, read the manga. It's clear. 

#37 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

If you're having doubts, there's also this . . .

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso1_r2_250.gif  tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso3_r2_250.gif  tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso5_r4_250.gif  tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso7_250.gif  tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso8_250.gif

Whipping these out is enough to bring even the most obnoxious NaruHina/SasuSaku fan to his/her knees. Kishi made that movie. So really, what are the odds of Naruto not happening?

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 02 November 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

#38 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:26 PM

Saving the 2 females they both love

#39 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

U know what i would say to this whole idea of nh happening in movie . CRAP. I aint gonna get my self worring about this now. I just want to enjoy naruto , ns and hinatas face when ns happens.
I am sick of these nh nh nh debates in the fourm whoever i see he or she is like nh in movie !!!!! Ahhh got no faith in ns ahhhh!!!! Ss in manga!!! Ahhh
Everybody is just so freaked out that i am freajing in to have some fun!!!!
Ahhhhhh

Ps: i have no idea what i just said !!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#40 Dynared

Dynared

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

No amount of "canon" will make NH well written, or anything but a massive disappointment and a bittersweet failure for our hero. Like - Mass Effect 3 level of failure as a story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users