68 replies to this topic

#21 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

It feels so good seeing Naruto take the spotlight while Sasuke just stands there. Go get 'em, Naruto! Also, I really like the design! Fox eyes mixed with toad eyes, and even his whiskers are thicker. It looks cool. I wonder how OP he's going to get when he receives all of Minato's Kyuubi chakra.

yeah lauren seeing sasuke do nothing reminds me of the gaara fight just think if naruto and sakura were fighting and sasuke was just standing there lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#22 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

I knew Naruto would eventually merge his his Sage and Bijuu Forms into a full hybrid form, as it was hinted slightly back during his confrontation with Nagato and Konan. Can't imagine Naruto's power when he recieves Kurama's Yin chakra and Kurama becomes whole again. 

Having Sasuke be a spectator is an awesome change, though I reckon watching just how Naruto's power exceeds his own will further fuel his rage, as Naruto is the ultimate obstacle in the way of his plan. Sasuke is going to need a powerup if he ever hopes to defeat Naruto, though in contrast to other peoples' predictions of him awakening the Rinnegan, considering his desire to kill the Ten-Tails along with the revelation that a Senjutsu attack damaged Obito, and to go along with the recent Sakura Slug Sage theories, I'm predicting Sasuke will attain the Snake Sage Mode. That way, for the first time in the manga, all three animal sages will be present at the same time, all three members of Team 7, the Neo Sannin.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#23 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Oh my they are already out, I wonder how Sasuke will react now.

aw9vkj.gif

#24 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

I think Sasuke may not get any power up at all.

Ive held to the belief Sasuke was switching places with Naruto becoming the one who needed to regain respect and trust. He may also be the one whose now behind as well.

Its entirely plausible that Naruto may out class him entirely should they fight.

The rinnegan Im thinking honestly wouldn't make much of a difference anyways. Naruto beat pein with it and he wasn't remotely as strong as he is now.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#25 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Holy mother of God! That's so badass!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#26 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

FINALLY!!! been waiting for this forever, the sage mode + bijuu mode has finally come into play. Nice to see Sasuke on the side not doing anything again. However, I think Naruto might lost some power before the Naruto vs Sasuke fight rather than Sasuke gaining a power. Wonder what it says in that panel with Kushina right beside Naruto. Now I'm really hyped for this chapter!

#27 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Damn I should be sleeping but I just can't.

aw9vkj.gif

#28 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Darn it, I told myself I would wait!

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#29 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

I want some Kushina NS approval to go along with our Minato approval. :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#30 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Damn , saw the spoiler on tumblr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :cry: :cuss:

Now , i am tempted to look at it even more  !!! :eager: :D

FINALLY!!! been waiting for this forever, the sage mode + bijuu mode has finally come into play. Nice to see Sasuke on the side not doing anything again. However, I think Naruto might lost some power before the Naruto vs Sasuke fight rather than Sasuke gaining a power. Wonder what it says in that panel with Kushina right beside Naruto. Now I'm really hyped for this chapter!

Yep, i have been waiting for this too :3 , though i didn't want to see it until tomorrow ! :P

I want some Kushina NS approval to go along with our Minato approval. :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

I gotta say  its highly likely since the last 3-4-5 chapters Kushina appears .

Edited by Psychox, 03 September 2013 - 06:15 PM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#31 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Naruto got even stronger , Sasuke prepare your Anus!

Sasuke said Naruto and him are in the same level so it means they both die,

BUT NOW Naruto got a major power up that could even kill Sasuke!

Edited by Question22, 03 September 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#32 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Wow, that mode is back and ready to fire. Neat how it was hinted in his rage against Nagato when he saw him face to face, now its going to enable him to pummel Obito a bit harder.

Likewise, lets think of 2 scenarios:

1. If thats the last panel than oh well, looks like we know the cliffhanger/highpoint of volume 67 now (unless that panel is in the middle or so of the chapter).

2. If the chapter is referring to everything Minato and Kushina said to Naruto and if he speaks of that, well if Kishi threw in something relating to 631 with "finding a girl like Kushina" then that will be a double strike on NH. Either way the Kushina stuff is helping us no matter how much Naruto is compared to her, Sakura is still the only girl compared to Kushina so far in anyway and this still helps us. I may sense an imment NS moment in the future, for a random guess 645 could ironically have come close for a NS moment.

Now the waiting game begins.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#33 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have 3 options for Naruto Vs Sasuke:

Rinnegan

Sasuke will fight a weak Naruto for the battle. Naruto would do only defense and speech.

Not battle.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#34 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

I have 3 options for Naruto Vs Sasuke:

Rinnegan

Sasuke will fight a weak Naruto for the battle. Naruto would do only defense and speech.

Not battle.

Well there's no one who can fit for the role of last villain in Naruto other than Sasuke, even the game Jump Victory helps enforce this idea, i mean Orochimaru doesnt work for the last villain, he doesnt have enough appeal, but Sasuke does, fighting a weak Naruto seems ridiculous to me since it's the most antecipated fight of the manga and if i remember kishi said that they only would fight on the end of the manga.

Sasuke has the appeal to be the last villain he always oppose Naruto.

Kishi slowly buildup Sasuke to be the last villain i doubt he would suddenly throw this on a trash can.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 September 2013 - 07:24 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Well this might have just put Naruto next to Hashirama in terms of power. Provided that he knows how to fully harness nature's force and use it strategically in conjunction with Kurama's chakra. His training has just about come full circle now with this culmination. The only other power up which I think he should look into acquiring is fusion with Ma and Pa so he can maintain Sage Mode indefinitely. Not only does it give him a method of attack that's far more powerful than his regular attacks, but it also reveals a whole new expanse of jutsu that can be used to help him courtesy of the frog sages. 

Like others said, Sasuke is going to have to manage something extraordinary if he wants to keep what legitimacy he has left in terms of battle prowess. The Rinnegan is looking more and more preferable for him at the moment. Although it would be interesting to see him obtain a combined form like Naruto's. An EMS + Rinnegan doujutsu could provide him with the power that he needs to compete with Naruto. 

Again, it's awesome to see Naruto finally combining his two modes together. Unlike in DBZ where Kaioken was cast aside and forgotten about the moment SSJ came into the picture (except in filler where the Super Kaioken was introduced). Kishi actually values the worth of both forms for his protagonist. 

Edited by Atheck, 03 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Well this might have just put Naruto next to Hashirama in terms of power. Provided that he knows how to fully harness nature's force and use it strategically in conjunction with Kurama's chakra. His training has just about come full circle now with this culmination. The only other power up which I think he should look into acquiring is fusion with Ma and Pa so he can maintain Sage Mode indefinitely. Not only does it give him a method of attack that's far more powerful than his regular attacks, but it also reveals a whole new expanse of jutsu that can be used to help him courtesy of the frog sages. 

Like others said, Sasuke is going to have to manage something extraordinary if he wants to keep what legitimacy he has left in terms of battle prowess. The Rinnegan is looking more and more preferable for him at the moment. Although it would be interesting to see him obtain a combined form like Naruto's. An EMS + Rinnegan doujutsu could provide him with the power that he needs to compete with Naruto. 

Again, it's awesome to see Naruto finally combining his two modes together. Unlike in DBZ where Kaioken was cast aside and forgotten about the moment SSJ came into the picture (except in filler where the Super Kaioken was introduced). Kishi actually values the worth of both forms for his protagonist. 

After this i strongly believe Sasuke is going away again and rekindle their rivalry, and then get ready for a Naruto x Sasuke arc i dont see him being all nice wiht Naruto super OP running around there making him look useless.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 September 2013 - 07:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Oddly enough anything related to Sasuke and Naruto relating rivalry is a bit odd.

You have Sasuke a pretty powerful shinobi competing with Naruto who was able to reinforce by himself an army and changed the course of war by himself, protected that said army from 1 imbalanced attack and so much more right now.

Sasuke EMS is still powerful but somehow it doesn't feel it's in the same league with what Naruto can do right now.

I'm thinking there is another EMS or he will just activate new powers so Kishi doesn't use the rinnegan again.

But for that Sasuke will have to kill Naruto. Or lose him?

#38 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Agreed , it would be pretty awesome combination with MA and PA , but i'd like him to learn more Senpu techniques ^^.

Wow, that mode is back and ready to fire. Neat how it was hinted in his rage against Nagato when he saw him face to face, now its going to enable him to pummel Obito a bit harder.

Likewise, lets think of 2 scenarios:

1. If thats the last panel than oh well, looks like we know the cliffhanger/highpoint of volume 67 now (unless that panel is in the middle or so of the chapter).

2. If the chapter is referring to everything Minato and Kushina said to Naruto and if he speaks of that, well if Kishi threw in something relating to 631 with "finding a girl like Kushina" then that will be a double strike on NH. Either way the Kushina stuff is helping us no matter how much Naruto is compared to her, Sakura is still the only girl compared to Kushina so far in anyway and this still helps us. I may sense an imment NS moment in the future, for a random guess 645 could ironically have come close for a NS moment.

Now the waiting game begins.

Now we play the waiting game :P , i told them that another slap is coming around ,but they chose not to heed the warning ,oh well ...

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#39 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

He is using Sage Mode with Kurama :D

I KNEW IT!!!

Is it me...or does Naruto has a lot of religious symbolism...in this case the cross was featured.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 September 2013 - 09:11 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#40 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

He is using Sage Mode with Kurama :D

I KNEW IT!!!

Is it me...or does Naruto has a lot of religious symbolism...in this case the cross was featured.

You mean his eyes? They look more like a + than a cross.

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users