spoiler

Responce

#22 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

Hiruzen thoughts

Hiruzen got hit before Obito went so6p mode. So I'm thinking no.

#23 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

Everyone already knows that, but seriously... He can turn all ninjutsu into nothing? Come onnnn. And I've said this before, but I still find it weird that Obito can use all of Rikudo Sennin's techniques just because he became the Juubi's jinchuuriki. Rikudo was already insanely strong (he beat the effin Ten-Tails!! By himself!) before he became a jinchuuriki, so I don't understand why Obito is "the same" as him. 

This might mean Hiruzen probably won't show up again. Damn, given the shaft lol.

Anyway... Why can't Naruto enter into Kurama mode? Is it because Kurama wanted to gather more chakra? Ha, but I found it funny how Tobirama called both Naruto and Minato dumb, and Minato was just like, "I-I'm sorry." And yes, this is just more proof that Minato and Naruto are similar!

I knew Obito would bring up the fact that Minato was too late, causing Rin to have to die. :sad: Poor Minato. He was really beating himself up over this (although, I'm not quite sure how knowing that it was Obito who attacked Konoha that night would have made Minato able to beat him). But, as expected, Naruto defended his father! He was getting pissed, for sure. And wow, Naruto's very observant. And Tobirama, being cool as ever.

Lol @ Kishi trying to make sage mode relevant again. But, with this, there's a (tiny, tiny) chance it means that Sakura could reveal Slug Sage Mode. AND SHE AND NARUTO CAN TEAM UP AND DO SOME SENJUTSU ATTACKS!!!  (since, if Sakura does have it, they seem to be the only ones on the battlefield, apart from Hashirama, to possess it) :spaz:

And lastly... HOLY CRAP. I've been waiting for Minato to unveil Tailed Beast Mode FOREVER, and it seems like it's coming up! :eager:  Huh... I get that he's got the Yin chakra, and that half is supposed to be dark and everything, but I didn't expect this to mean that there were literally two halves of Kurama... Seemingly two different personalities.  :wot:

Oh well, I can't wait to see Minato interact with his half of Kurama. :D

Edited by mydearbeloved, 07 August 2013 - 06:40 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#24 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:15 AM

Ohhh

your right he finally did rasengan with one hand

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#25 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:17 AM

Well we haven't seen Hiruzen since then, and the black stuff hasn't changed so i don't think it matters. Hiruzen is gone :(

43iduct.jpg

#26 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

he has always been able to do it in sage mode during pein's attack he did one in each hand

good chapter though

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#27 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

response

Edited by Darkness, 07 August 2013 - 06:18 AM.

bKTC2.png

#28 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

Well we haven't seen Hiruzen since then, and the black stuff hasn't changed so i don't think it matters. Hiruzen is gone :(

It seemed he did not have full control of his body back then but you could be right. However, I don't think kishi would take out Hiruzen that easily tbh.

#29 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

OH YEAH! Nice chapter indeed Senjutsu rocks ^^

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#30 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

I think that Gamakichi couldn't stay more because Naruto was kinda chakra depleted. And since Sakura has tons of it, that's why Katsuyu is still, presumably, on.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#31 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

Chapter was average, It explained a few things like why Minato's arm didn't regenerate with a couple key things between him and Obito. Plus I felt really bad for Minato thinking back about Kushina and Naruto as a jinchuriki, but that final panel of Kurama's dark half just blew my mind. 

My review for the chapter: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#32 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:20 AM

Did naruto just did one hand rasengan ? I didnt see clones ^^

#33 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

obito is op

yeah if sakura goes sage mode things will get fun narusaku sage jutsu's lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#34 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

If I was Minato I wouldn't be trying to help Obito right now, I would be really really pissed about what he did. He completely ruined Minato's life and doesn't show any remorse so i just don't understand why Minato is feeling sad nothing was his fault.

Edited by Kster95, 07 August 2013 - 06:25 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#35 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Chapter was average, It explained a few things like why Minato's arm didn't regenerate with a couple key things between him and Obito. Plus I felt really bad for Minato thinking back about Kushina and Naruto as a jinchuriki, but that final panel of Kurama's dark half just blew my mind. 

Dark Kurama is so kittening awesome!! I'm really hoping that's not just a shadow. >]

bKTC2.png

#36 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

Seems like that cover from 616 with Sakura along Naruto will come to pass. I mean, if she goes SM... Naruto has SM... well, that'd be badass.

And I just can't help but to fall in love how RTN plot based becomes cannon in manga. :D

#37 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

Seems like that cover from 616 with Sakura along Naruto will come to pass. I mean, if she goes SM... Naruto has SM... well, that'd be badass.

And I just can't help but to fall in love how RTN plot based becomes cannon in manga. :D

Ya mean fighting together , lol i'd like that , even though a lot of people would be pissed ^^

#38 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

Ya mean fighting together , lol i'd like that , even though a lot of people would be pissed ^^

So what people would get pissed. Things are how they are... :)

#39 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:28 AM

"He's more perfect than how I imgine myself in dreams!!" :lmao:  Oh my god Naruto.
and yes ten points for sassy Sasuke; "Never underestimate an Uchiha..." lol what a sassmaster.

Kishi keeps showing us the similarities between father and son. It's kind of funny how Obito is megapowerful, yet he still managed to get hit by the same exact critical move that Minato hit him with to defeat him before.

I felt bad for Minato this chapter... "If I just realized, it wouldn't have come to this." I found that really sad. I could practically taste the regret and the utter grief while reading those panels. If he just realized, maybe Kushina would've been alive and Naruto wouldn't have been so alone. It's really tragic, honestly. It's the worst feeling when you beat yourself up over not doing something that could've drastically changed the following sequence of events.

Also...

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 07 August 2013 - 06:30 AM.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#40 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:28 AM

I think that Gamakichi couldn't stay more because Naruto was kinda chakra depleted. And since Sakura has tons of it, that's why Katsuyu is still, presumably, on.

And she has more chakra control. 

As for my review of the chapter, I liked it! Granted that it doesn't take much for me to like things. I felt that the chapter was a lot shorter than I anticipated. Obito is so absorbed in what he is doing :( 

Favorite part of course is the "dark" kurama. I wonder what kind of role it will play. 

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users