• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#21 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:29 AM

Y'all sure love talking about that Armadillo. I worry about you guys sometimes

How bout them flying ninja

\

#22 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Oct 15 2010, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'all sure love talking about that Armadillo. I worry about you guys sometimes

How bout them flying ninja

Dat flying Kurotsuchi! wub.gif

Edited by Dreamer, 15 October 2010 - 11:04 AM.

#23 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

My thoughts! --Click here to view--
Hm..the chapter was good..it was funny when Naruto was trying to figure out if that animal was male of female.. biggrin.gif Anyway I hope that the next chapter will be cool as well smile.gif

#24 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

Heh, I was thinking hmm, looks like Sakura's had some influence on Naruto, not only is he not complaining about having to do an ecology survey, but he's taking such a mission as seriously as she would, even showing some tsundere like temper at one moment.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#25 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 15 2010, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, I was thinking hmm, looks like Sakura's had some influence on Naruto, not only is he not complaining about having to do an ecology survey, but he's taking such a mission as seriously as she would, even showing some tsundere like temper at one moment.

Na,I just think Naruto is being a pain in the a@#,like always.Naruto and Sakura(I always thought) are very simalar to begin with,they both have big hearts and love thier friends,they both read each others moods like they have been married 10 years.

#26 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

^ it was fun to actually see Naruto get frustrated like that with another the same way Sakura can be with Naruto at times laugh.gif ...oh well, guess he can understand her a little bit better now wink.gif

#27 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

Okay, how is Onoki flying? Does it have something to do with his Dust Style? Did he create it himself? Is it a basic or complex Jutsu? Can anybody learn it?

Dammit Kishi, I want answers! rawr.gif

As for flying ninjas...... awesome. cool.gif

#28 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

Call it a fanficton idea, but im going to go with earth style gravity manipulation.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#29 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

I never knew Superman existed in the Naruto universe tongue.gif Anyway good chapter overall, I'm looking forward to seeing what the next chapter holds.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#30 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 15 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call it a fanficton idea, but im going to go with earth style gravity manipulation.

Well I would have assume that they are able to utilize magnetic manipulation by maybe using iron?
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#31 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

... am I the only person who thought Oonoki and crew flying ala DBZ style? (Without the "full speed ahead") tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#32 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:42 AM

Now I wonder if helium is part of Oonoki's "jutsu" because it would be funny if they're voices change when in the "jutsu".

----------------
Now playing: Juanes - Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 16 October 2010 - 01:43 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#33 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Oct 16 2010, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I wonder if helium is part of Oonoki's "jutsu" because it would be funny if they're voices change when in the "jutsu".

----------------
Now playing: Juanes - Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor
via FoxyTunes

You mean he might create a helium bomb?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#34 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

No, I meant the flying part.

----------------
Now playing: Green Day - Christian's Inferno
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#35 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Oct 15 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, how is Onoki flying? Does it have something to do with his Dust Style? Did he create it himself? Is it a basic or complex Jutsu? Can anybody learn it?

Dammit Kishi, I want answers! rawr.gif

As for flying ninjas...... awesome. cool.gif

If there's ninja's with S/T jutsu then i don't see why there can't be some that can fly. happy.gif RM Naruto will do it all. fu.png

#36 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Oct 16 2010, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there's ninja's with S/T jutsu then i don't see why there can't be some that can fly. happy.gif RM Naruto will do it all. fu.png

Even just the Sage mode training gave him the ability to make enormous leaps- hundreds of feet in the air and glide the air currents a bit. He's air element as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him develop some sort of limited range (but longer than his Sage mode glide) flight in RM.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#37 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 16 2010, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even just the Sage mode training gave him the ability to make enormous leaps- hundreds of feet in the air and glide the air currents a bit. He's air element as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him develop some sort of limited range (but longer than his Sage mode glide) flight in RM.

Been there, done that, wrote the fan fiction laugh.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#38 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ Oct 15 2010, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ it was fun to actually see Naruto get frustrated like that with another the same way Sakura can be with Naruto at times laugh.gif ...oh well, guess he can understand her a little bit better now wink.gif

That could probably be due to his meeting with Kushina. she must've rubbed off on him even more after the meeting

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 16 2010, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a bad idea, I like it happy.gif and makes quite a lot of sense since the earth is like a magnet itself. Oonoki could've used the magnetic properties of the earth and manipulation of its gravity. Evidence can be seen where he is shown to have the ability to make people fly as well.

Edited by Newkerz, 16 October 2010 - 04:09 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

I bet certain fans from certains fandoms got annoyed when they saw Naruto acting like Sakura, but then again they will probably ignored it or shrug it off like it meant nothing. rolleyes.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 15 2010, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Naruto's element is wind so I wouldn't be surprised if he some how managed to use his wind element to put himself on a drift or something. Sort of like surfing the air currents.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users