Close
Photo

What will you do after NaruSaku becomes canon?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

well of course im going to brag! i dont care if its morally wrong because if i didnt do it then I would regret not doing it.

you only get one chance to brag about this, no sense wasting it

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#22 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

I usually would not brag and this is the first thing I ever really shipped, but it would be worth it in the case because these fans just blew things so far out of proportion, I mean never have I seen an anime where one side character not even in 1/6th of the main story gets some hyper praise, even for fainting yet the heroine does so much and has a complex development and one of the longest single fights, and saves this supposed goddess and they bash her. Want to know the worst part, the hypocrypsy of the rabid fan base, call sakura a b*tch, useless, etc. look at the hinata in road to ninja, she fits that description more than anything and they praise her as some ideal model. I can only think of one female character that was a quote on quote b*tch from any animated series and that would be Azula from avatar, she was cold, manipulative, had a perfection dismener, cunning, smug, etc. and we loved her for this reason. Azula was a b*tch but we loved her because she was so bad, she was such a good villain she technically was not defeated, just went insane and subdued by Zhukov and katara.

Just hope Kishi keeps things in gear and I hope our speculation for both logic and possibly in narusaku stays on track. I mean there will be more narusaku moments, it's just a matter of time when things come down to team 7 and hinata is going to be shoved in the back for this. The time comes for naruto, sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi for this final focus. And yeah that interaction should go somewhere beyond naruto and sakura being friends. I would not buy into it if all the trails they had just came out to simple friendship. I can eve see hinata getting over naruto, and if emotions don't change off screen well sakura is still depressed on Sasuke though but an event like tsunades death could give her some realization. Hey at this point a simple tsunade telling sakura what's really important, don't dismiss those who are important to you type speech is better than the 2nd hokage basically proving the uchiha are a clan of emos. That would not be an asspull, we know the snain had a similar relation to team 7 but team 7 has a better outcome, (seriously how can naruto succeed in everything yet still fail in the gett the girl on his own team? That makes things a little anticlimactic to win in everything yet fail with sakura and just waltz over to hinata. I mean its not like hinata can simply get over naruto, she can, just end it, he can do it. Naruto has always done the noble thing and let sakura be who she is, not have her do something otherwise, sakura can change to naruto, Iona big thing for narusaku is naruto proving himself to sakura and sakura coming to terms for who is really important to her, it's not like she can it mature, I mean Kishi ip would keep the Sasuke crush this late most likely as I see it, to be the main obstacle for her to overcome, mature and succeed where tsunade did not, she was miserable for years after Dan died. Tsunade can simply tell sakura notice those who are truly important to her (naruto) before he is gone. Basically don't make the same mistakes etc kinda basic but still better than proving your most powerful clan is a big emo family.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Mar 22 2013, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why fly to japan dude?

Studies and part-time work.
Mostly study.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif These posts hahahaha...I swear you guys are the best! 111189.gif

Well when narusaku is officially a pairing (not that they're not now fu.png) im gonna sit back and watch the naruhina fan base crumble.Definelty not gonna stop visiting this site! I'd miss you all way too much! biggrin.gif I'd bragx1000 non-stop biggrin.gif oh and come and, most importantly come and celebrate here!

Hopefully we'll hear a word or two from kishi about how he developed narusaku and what was on his mind.And remember that interview in RTN he did where they asked him what he'd do after he finishes naruto, he said he'll write about love, or something like that, maybe he's referring to naruto and sakura after they ger married and get their son shinachuki (or something like that) fu.png

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#25 Baiken

Baiken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Just a college student interested in a few things such as Sakura Haruno, Game of Thrones, Art, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Justin Timberlake, Parks and Rec.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

At first I'll be like

Celebrate

And just lose it.

Rejoice with the NS fc that this war is finally over. grouphug.gif

Lastly, I'll bask in a certain fanbase's misery. Honestly don't like the idea, but will most likely shove it down their throats like they've been doing to us for the past handful of years. They deserve it, tbh.

Ugh, can you just imagine the day when that chapter comes out though? Too many feels.

#26 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

I'd have a beer and raise a toast to victory.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#27 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 22 2013, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I'll download the manga as a whole and reread. Then I'll start buying the manga.

This pretty much for me, I would definitely go and buy the whole series if it becomes canon.

#28 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

I'd actually be tempted to give a lecture on the science of why narusaku became canon for those who could not understand the simplicity of it, few would have to explain it to them and let them understand if they can accept the obvious.

Rather many would then most likely hope for Madara to win so they could live out their fantasies. Guess you can say project tusksi no me is a gloridfied fanfiction. Honestly it would be a humorous massive upset, let people learn to not blow things out of proportion, it's like if hinata was some great character who only had a minor apperence, we should praise other minor characters out of proportion in other series like one piece or bleach.

Seriously it would be nice to gloat but I would rather just see them upset due to their own bigotry. Plus we should be sure it's canon once that moment comes. I'm talking about a panel or chapter of them both admitting they love one another, at that point it would be reason to celebrate.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#29 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

Yeah and somebody better write the longest AP in the history of narusaku LAP's tongue.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#30 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

If that happens, I'll gonna be:
My reaction: --Click here to view--
WOOOOOOAHYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

And we, the NS fans, will have a big celebration here for a week.

danarusakunp3.gif

Edited by sakutonaru, 24 March 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#31 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

lol at those GIfs in the first post! laugh.gif anyway, yeah, I'm going to be VERY happy, and I think I will end up feeling the need to explain why NS happened.... sweatdrop.gif

I know it's pointless, but It would be hard not too.... a_shifty.gif After all the things that they claim make NH canon is just a few handfull of moments that can only be seen as romantic from a one-sided veiw. ( aka Hinata's veiw. ) Naruto treats her like a comrade, like a friend. that's it.

Anyway, I'm going to be celebrating! a_dance.gif And I'll try to be respectful to the other shippers, I won't shove it in their faces or anything. But I WILL explain why I always believed NS would happen if they ask.Also, I will keep defending it on YT at least for a few years after.... sweatdrop.gif I mean, I always thought that once that NS is canon, it would be so much easier to defend anyway, so ....why not? a_thumbs.gif

But I'll try to be nice about it, I have this fear of being a jerk about it, but I'm going to be really careful to be sure that I don't become someone like that.

I know there will be enough NS fans who are upset by what other fans have told them enough times, to do it for me. sweatdrop.gif hopefully they will not OVERDO it.... arg.gif

I want our fandom to go donw in history as this nice shippers, who are logical and respectful to others. and who don't bash they other character's in the rival ship. happy.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#32 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I will do absolutely nothing, I'm just not into the pairing side of it they way I used to be.

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 24 2013, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I'll try to be nice about it, I have this fear of being a jerk about it, but I'm going to be really careful to be sure that I don't become someone like that.

I know there will be enough NS fans who are upset by what other fans have told them enough times, to do it for me. sweatdrop.gif hopefully they will not OVERDO it.... arg.gif

I want our fandom to go donw in history as this nice shippers, who are logical and respectful to others. and who don't bash they other character's in the rival ship. happy.gif

That would be the hope. However, I think it's probably past the point where anyone outside of the fandom itself would believe it. Of course, every fandom thinks they are the nice one and that the others are the jerks. Objectively speaking, it's probably impossible to tell and in this context it's of little consequence who holds the crown on that.

The only behavior you can control is your own. I hope most people aren't jerks about it, but I believe enough people (including all other NS outlets), will cause enough problems that the image will be, mixed, at best. Everyone will notice the malefactors at the expense of rest.

I'm awfully cynical, am I not?

#33 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 25 2013, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will do absolutely nothing, I'm just not into the pairing side of it they way I used to be.

That would be the hope. However, I think it's probably past the point where anyone outside of the fandom itself would believe it. Of course, every fandom thinks they are the nice one and that the others are the jerks. Objectively speaking, it's probably impossible to tell and in this context it's of little consequence who holds the crown on that.

The only behavior you can control is your own. I hope most people aren't jerks about it, but I believe enough people (including all other NS outlets), will cause enough problems that the image will be, mixed, at best. Everyone will notice the malefactors at the expense of rest.

I'm awfully cynical, am I not?

That will probably be the case. In the past, I've considered rubbing it in if/when narusaku becomes canon. But then I decided against it because if I did that then I wouldn't be any better than the rabid NH/SS fans that have made asses of themselves in the first place.

Though that doesn't mean that I won't sit there and smugly smile if/when my shipping of choice becomes victorious by canon. fu.png

#34 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'd go, "Huh."

Then I guess I'd do my homework or something.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#35 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Due to some recent bad experiences with NH fans, I don't think I can just brush off NaruSaku if it became cannon anymore. But at the same time, I don't want to be a hypocrite and go out and gloat or do something else obnoxious. I'll probably "celebrate" on here, then go check out other forums and see what they have to say. Their responses would be pretty amusing... rolleyes.gif
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#36 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

I probably wouldn't care much but then my brother wouldn't like it. He claims he obsessed with Naruto but he's more of a Sasuke fan. rolleyes.gif I'll probably just hang around this forum awhile to see people reactions. Then move on to something else for awhile.

Edited: Probably reread the series to see if I missed anything.

Edited by PhantomCat, 27 March 2013 - 07:21 AM.

#37 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

My live reaction will probably be something like; *phew* It's finally over..! argh1.png

I'll take a deep breath. I'm already tired of pairing back and forth, this game isn't fun anymore Kishi. ermm.gif

And I'll be happy of course. Probably lurk around on YT, watching Sawyer7mage and VJ's videos, reading comments like "Told ya soo!", with popcorn of course.

Edited by sushi., 28 March 2013 - 12:27 AM.

ナルサク

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

Celebrate like crazy!! laugh.gif But I won't rub it in cause the moment will do that for it self. That and rubbing Salt in someones's wounds could come back and slap you in the face. Just remember that.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#39 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 23 2013, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When NaruSaku becomes canon, I'll first have an epic fangirl attack at NaruSaku finally being canon, just like I did when InuKag became canon. After basking in my own happiness of seeing my OTP and being right, I'll go to this site and tumblr to celebrate with other NaruSaku fans. biggrin.gif

And then ... sit down with some soda, popcorn, and pizza and watch the rage tears of the NH/SS fanbases. God, that day will be amazing. Seeing so many NH/SS trolls bashing us, flaming us, and the couple will be the most hilarious, satisfying thing ever. 111189.gif I'm taking particular enjoyment in watching Sawyer's and VJ's reviews (more so the comments section, in Sawyer's case) to see the NH trolls. Maybe some 'I told you so''s to the trolls. Watching the sh*tstorms on tumblr in the Naruhina tag, too.

Finally, once I've had my fill of the pairing raging, I'll watch a crapload of AMVs on YT for a victory celebration and then re-read the manga. cool.gif

Eventually, once the novelty of NS canon wears off, I'll find another potential OTP to occupy my shipping tendencies and another series to get really into. But NaruSaku will always have a place in my heart. wub.gif

This. laugh.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#40 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

I'll just smile and be happy that this great couple finally found each other. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users