277 replies to this topic

#21 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:09 PM

You can call it NH but I just never got "the vibe" from it. It just shows Naruto is aware and telling her to believe in herself. Which shows he's a good person. How many times has Sakura had internal conflict. It felt more like closure. Other then that he's helping his friends. The only thing I'm mad about is that Kishi has to make me stay away from a couple websites about fans screaming "NH won! Again!" but we've come too far to pull a 180 now, no pressure.

But Wait....Madara has been summoned???

OBITOBI LIVES!!!!!

Or it's something better there's only one way this could get better. My conspiracy theory generator is tingling!!!

Do you want some pie trixie? Makes everything better.

Edited by Insurrection, 12 October 2011 - 02:36 PM.

#22 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Man, I did not think that it would get to page two of that thread that quickly around this time. Holy crap, Madara has risen and looks like he's the destroyer of worlds, as it should, but yeah everyone else has asked, who is that masked guy? Obito?

Edited by Anguyen92, 12 October 2011 - 02:47 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#23 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

wow...
hinata couldn't tell that naruto wasn't naruto? "just look in his eyes..." dry.gif When she said that, it made me want to puke. I bet Sakura could tell if it was Naruto.Guess Hinata just doesn't spend enough time with naruto. But everybody else could tell it wasn't naruto.
I was hoping to see some ns this week. I guess i was expecting there to be nh for a couple of chapters. Oh well, let nh fans have their moment. At least i know ns will happen for sure.
But, i'm glad to see Sai got to have a little fight, now i just want to see Sakura involved in a fight!
I guess it was an okay chapter.

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

I just hope no crazy NH fan come here and starts rubbing it in our faces that NS is dead and NH is canon. sweatdrop.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 12 2011, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hope no crazy NH fan come here and starts rubbing it in our faces that NS is dead and NH is canon. sweatdrop.gif

Ehhh, don't worry, the code of conduct here won't make something like that happen and if so, well we can just tell them to leave or reason with them if they stay.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#26 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Oct 12 2011, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It really kind of sucks... --Click here to view--
that we've all been dying, just dying for a Sakura to be on the battlefield. And what do we see when she is finally being badass? We have to watch Hinata go all moony-eyed for Naruto again.

I suppose it doesn't help that I went on narutoforums this week and read some of the rabid anti-Sakura, pro-NH stuff. They very much believe in Hinata, and downright hate Sakura. And stuff like this only supports that. Kind of shakes the foundation of Sakura as the main heroine when Hinata does get more panel time and clearly more character development. To even be drawing in a flashback the moment that NH-ers hang their hopes on... Basically the only time we see Hinata nowadays is in relation to Naruto in some way. With Sakura, she's been shown as the attention of unwanted love and to be thinking of Sasuke (for good or bad). She's really not shown in relation to Naruto. Even when he saved her, Kishimoto did not reveal her thoughts.

I suppose this is good for NS. But I definitely feel like Kishimoto is trolling Sakura supporters in this chapter. She finally gets to fight...and we aren't shown any of it. And I was so looking forward to this chapter....

Going to drown my tears in a green tea.

Oh yeah, and the madara-is-not-madara thing. Pleasantly surprised. Kishimoto is lengthening the life of the manga by introducing new villains right under our noses! That's some ninja writing techniques on his part!

So kittening pissed. I was looking forward for Sakura to fight. But maybe it was a way of Kishi making Naruto acknowledge Hinata's confession the way Naruto would do, sense he's not that all... "Hey, Hinata! Lets talk about when you said you loved me!."

Bleh. I'm really disappointed though, I wanted to see Sakura fight. -_____-
Buuuuut.... i suppose a manga chapter can only hold so much panels and things needed to be settled with Hinata, too.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#27 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 12 2011, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't bring it up, we're just following a cycle every week, how many times have you said that over the past two years?

I think Viz actually gave them more fodder by changing Kushina's translation.

Edited by Insurrection, 12 October 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#28 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

Btw, about the whole wait-and-see part, well the whole seeing part is kinda at the halfway point. Its basically one part figuring out if that Naruto was a zestu and one part seeing if Sakura and Naruto would finally be in a battle together. Well, one part is resolved while the other may be resolved next week, hopefully.

Edited by Anguyen92, 12 October 2011 - 02:42 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#29 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 12 2011, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So kittening pissed. I was looking forward for Sakura to fight. But maybe it was a way of Kishi making Naruto acknowledge Hinata's confession the way Naruto would do, sense he's not that all... "Hey, Hinata! Lets talk about when you said you loved me!."

Buuuuut.... i suppose a manga chapter can only hold so much panels and things needed to be settled with Hinata, too.

Tbh, i dont think we will see a fight from Sakura soon apart from skirmishes with zetsu. I think the ''medic camp infiltration arc'' counts as her ''fight''.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#30 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Oct 12 2011, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I'm very very excited to know who the man behind the mask is. I mean, I bet nobody expected the guy in the last coffin to be Madara.

Mwu hah hah hah fu.png
QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jun 25 2011, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm... I'm wondering if Madara is in the coffin. omfg.gif

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm only going to get half credit, because I didn't think the Madara-in-a-coffin was going to be reanimated.
But maybe I'll get lucky when the full explanation is revealed. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (tricksie @ Oct 12 2011, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose it doesn't help that I went on narutoforums this week and read some of the rabid anti-Sakura, pro-NH stuff. They very much believe in Hinata, and downright hate Sakura. And stuff like this only supports that.

Well, I see your point. But consider this... Naruto says "Let's all go together." (So Hinata gets as much attention as Kiba, Negi, and the big doofus.) He then has to give a pep talk to Hinata, because she is wallowing in self-pity instead of being eager to fight alongside Naruto. If some fans think this somehow makes her stronger than Sakura, then just give them a pat on the head and let them continue trying to fit the square block in the round hole. (Sakura has been weepy on occasion, but it is a double standard to say "Sakura weak, Hinata strong".)

Edited by RedDelicious, 12 October 2011 - 02:55 PM.

#31 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

kishi better stop trolling us soon with all this naruhina crap. (just her presence is getting on my nerves...)

i dont care about sells its getting to be annoying! if he would just stick with the couple he wants for the end, this would be more tolerable.

its like back and forth....back and forth. COME ON!!

thats enough kishi you dragged it to death! make sakura get completely over sasuke already or it wont be as believable when she does!!

make naruto tell sakura already, cause he seems like a scaredy cat that cant get it out there!!

okay im done ranting. but i gotta admit we STILL have the most moments. but maybe this closes up that hinata saves moment for good. naruto didnt bring up THAT confession...and he better not.

other than that.....OBITO!!! im calling it now.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#32 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 12 2011, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's always next chapter the same way Kishi gave Hinata that part of development he will do it with Sakura but something bigger for her because she's the heroine. I have a feeling that the part where Naruto remembers Kushina's story of how she fell in love with Minato will come and he might kiss Sakura's forehead.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#33 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (JibJabba @ Oct 12 2011, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tbh, i dont think we will see a fight from Sakura soon apart from skirmishes with zetsu. I think the ''medic camp infiltration arc'' counts as her ''fight''.

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 12 2011, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's always next chapter the same way Kishi gave Hinata that part of development he will do it with Sakura but something bigger for her because she's the heroine. I have a feeling that the part where Naruto remembers Kushina's story of how she fell in love with Minato will come and he might kiss Sakura's forehead.

Yeah, I think the way Kushina and Minato fell in love has a LOT to do with the way Naruto and Sakura was in part 1. Identical, almost. I'm not too worried about the whole Hinata thing, but it still bothers me there's gonna be a lot of crap on those Naruto forums about how Hinata and Naruto are sooo in love. sweatdrop.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#34 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 12 2011, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just think all this waiting is killing us......

its like i cant even enjoy these chapters cause all these darn naruhina moments!! (as little as they are)

i would be much more excited right now about madara..but i cant get hinata outta the brain!!

.....but i knew madara was in that coffin. so tobi is some random dude? biggrin.gif

#35 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 12 2011, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just think all this waiting is killing us......

its like i cant even enjoy these chapters cause all these darn naruhina moments!! (as little as they are)

i would be much more excited right now about madara..but i cant get hinata outta the brain!!

.....but i knew madara was in that coffin. so tobi is some random dude? biggrin.gif

I've finally came up with a theory of my own for the whole NH business: Naruto's a nice guy. He ain't gonna just completely ignore her, they are friends after all, and Naruto's friends are most dear to him. But he loved Sakura since chapter 3. Sakuras a tsundere, and I don't think his love for her will ever stop, ever. Every pairing in the manga so far is a one sided love. Hinata loving Naruto, Sakura loving Sasuke, Naruto loving Sakura. But underneath it all, NS has had the most silent pairing development. happy.gif Am I right?

jus drein jus daun.

#36 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:06 PM

He has to acknowledge Hinata trying to save him in the arc. And the part where she said "thank you". Judging from the shape of the speech bubble it looks like it was said in Hinata's mind not out loud. That looked like a Hinata conclusion to me. Which leaves us with NaruSaku which is still unresolved. Naruto is yet to acknowledge and talk to Sakura about the confession. But there's no way in hell they're going to do it now because the kitten just hit the fan with the recent reveal. Just be patient guys. I'm guessing the NaruSaku mutual acknowledgment would be like Inuyasha's Miroku and Sango when they thought they were going to die so they confessed to each other. Just be patient guys, especially merryGOflava. tongue.gif Just try to enjoy the chapters as it comes.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 12 October 2011 - 03:06 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#37 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 12 2011, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've finally came up with a theory of my own for the whole NH business: Naruto's a nice guy. He ain't gonna just completely ignore her, they are friends after all, and Naruto's friends are most dear to him. But he loved Sakura since chapter 3. Sakuras a tsundere, and I don't think his love for her will ever stop, ever. Every pairing in the manga so far is a one sided love. Hinata loving Naruto, Sakura loving Sasuke, Naruto loving Sakura. But underneath it all, NS has had the most silent pairing development. happy.gif Am I right?

...sniff...yes.... T^T

i guess this is what we get for being to cocky... but narusaku will happen by the end of the day!!! rawr.gif

#38 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 12 2011, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So f*cking pissed. I was looking forward for Sakura to fight. But maybe it was a way of Kishi making Naruto acknowledge Hinata's confession the way Naruto would do, sense he's not that all... "Hey, Hinata! Lets talk about when you said you loved me!."

Me too. It's not so much about the nonsense Hinata stuff, because no new ground was covered there. It think it's even a stretch to say she resolved things. It was just a throwaway moment between her and Naruto.

I'm pissed that Sakura is off fighting somewhere — FIGHTING! — and we aren't shown it. This isn't a little defensive move like in the medic tent. She's engaged in full-on fights!! I honestly can't remember the last time she was in a battle, and now it's pushed to the side. How long have we waited for her to be in battle!?! arg.gif

As for Madara->Tobi->Obito, I don't know how it could be Obito. He's a good guy. But it could be another villain using Obito's body. Such as Madara's brother. What if he faked his death, then took on Madara's identity, finishing his brother's work? Because Madara/Tobi had waaaaay more knowledge of the Uchiha clan than Obito would ever have been given. (And especially a child killed in a battle at 12, he would have no reason to hate Konoha on the level that Madara did. And Obito would have no opportunity, after his "death," to go back and amass the amount of knowledge Madara had.) So I think it can't possibly be Obito. I think the name/crushed eye similarity is meant to confuse. Because whoever is behind Madara's mask, must have been intimately involved with the clan. So it had to have been either Madara or one of his contemporaries (like his brother).

I wonder if it could be Madara's attached his soul to Obito's body (somehow through Orochimaru's rejuvenation techniques, like Oro wanted to do with himself to Sasuke's body), and Kabuto is resurrecting Madara's original body. So basically, Madara's true body is a puppet, while his soul lives on in Obito's body. It would make sense — there's never been a good reason why Orochimaru was involved with Madara's hand-picked Akatsuki. But if his medic skills were necessary to keep Madara alive, then Orochimaru would have been a handy guy to have.

Still bummed though.

#39 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

is madara's hair covering his right eye???? and tobi has his right eye.....but not sure about left

so...maybe its madara's bro? huh.gif

#40 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

I liked the panel with Naruto and Sakura- notice how it was completely centered on them fighting as partners in the scene: they are guarding each others backs, etc...

It reminded me of Minato and Kushina fighting the Kyuubi as partners, how Mito fought as a partner with Hashirama to defeat Madara and the Kyuubi, even Chiyo using her son and daughter-in-law puppets and the reference to how they fought enemies together, and Jiraiya and Tsunade fighting Orochimaru together

I was certain from "Tobi's" reaction to Kabuto showing him what was in the coffin that it was Madara's real body. My guess has been that Tobi/Madara is Obito's body with a fragment of Madara's soul in it. My guess is that Orochimaru found Obito, who wasn't quite dead yet and kept him in stasis (similar to what Nagato did with the Pain bodies) found Madara's body and used that to draw back part of his soul in Obito's body, which messed up Obito's mind- thus the two personalities in Tobi. Madara quickly took over, so what was left was a really messed up fragment of Obito's personality. When Orochimaru was all but killed by Sasuke, Kabuto got everything, including Madara's real body. Orochimaru didn't let on that he had Madara's real body.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users