232 replies to this topic

#21 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

This chapter was alright, there weren't any real negatives to it, but the positives seem to be the build up for the next chapters, and in the next chapters there are two things I really want to see.

Number 1: This is almost 100% that we are going to see, the Hashirama vs. Madara fight, we can finally put to rest the whole debate about whether or not Mito participated in the fight.

Number 2: while I personally don't want the Kages to enter the battle I do want Minato to give Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra, I don't know how exactly but maybe something like Orochimaru is about to release the ET and Minato pleads with him to allow him enough time to teleport to the battlefield and give Naruto the chakra, as for how he would be able to teleport there, I'm guessing it would ether be him locking onto Naruto's chakra like how those three did to Tsunade's chakra to teleport the Mizukage to the battle against Madara, or maybe Kakashi is still carrying the Kunai he gave him back in Kakashi Gaiden.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#22 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 13 2013, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This chapter was alright, there weren't any real negatives to it, but the positives seem to be the build up for the next chapters, and in the next chapters there are two things I really want to see.

Number 1: This is almost 100% that we are going to see, the Hashirama vs. Madara fight, we can finally put to rest the whole debate about whether or not Mito participated in the fight.

Number 2: while I personally don't want the Kages to enter the battle I do want Minato to give Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra, I don't know how exactly but maybe something like Orochimaru is about to release the ET and Minato pleads with him to allow him enough time to teleport to the battlefield and give Naruto the chakra, as for how he would be able to teleport there, I'm guessing it would ether be him locking onto Naruto's chakra like how those three did to Tsunade's chakra to teleport the Mizukage to the battle against Madara, or maybe Kakashi is still carrying the Kunai he gave him back in Kakashi Gaiden.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

When Kurama was sealed, Minato split the 9-tail's chakra in half, ergo, Yin-Yang. Naruto gets the half of which is blue, and the 9-tails get's the red. So Naruto already has the Kurama's full chakra now since he's in complete control. Don't argue back this semantic on me, you were already wrong about Oro not using the improved resurrection jutsu and his improved powers from this chapter alone.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 13 February 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course, that will all depend on Hashirama Senju's oratory skills. I imagine him with Morgan-Freeman-like voice with Obama's charisma serenading Sasuke with the shinobi history right now mwahaha.gif.

111189.gif

That said, I am not liking where this is going. I'm just as interested as Sasuke the world-building to come, but I do not like how this it's heading towards such an anti-climax ending.

While seeing the Hokages in action would be awesome, I think I'd rather see them leaving it to Naruto and co.

Minato would be an exception since I personally want to see a reunion. It also goes well with Naruto's struggles and endurance. All those years, Naruto never felt what a family is like. But now his endurance and perseverance will finally pay off. He lost the family life he could've had, and now he's getting them back.

Since Tsunade is on her deathbed now, I think if there had to be a Hokage to lead Konoha, it would be Minato. Also, I am almost convinced that Minato is going to break out of ET through Naruto. We know for a fact Naruto's Kyuubi mode affects the Mokuton. Here we have Hashirama breaking out of Oro's control by pure chakra alone. Naruto has the Uzumaki chakra, which is related closely to the Senju. Could Minato's intention for Kurama be strengthening the potency of Naruto's chakra?? to the point it equals Hashirama's?? if so, the seal also comes into play here. I am willing to bet my stakes on Minato designing Naruto's seal to specifically break him out of ET.

You might ask, why didn't this affect the other ET?? simple, because the seal didn't have a sample of their chakra/cells ingrained into it. It only had Minato's. (And possibly Kushina's)

Lastly, while I am still pissed that Sasuke gets all these important wisdom from the Hokages directly, If you think about it, this just reinforces the contrast between him and Naruto, Sasuke gets all the freebies, Naruto gets it through hard work and struggles. Remember, Naruto is the type that learns through experience. That's why if I think about it, it's still consistent overall with the theme.

Edited by Codus N, 13 February 2013 - 08:47 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Feb 13 2013, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This would have to be after a naruto vs sasuke fight though right? Didn't kishi state that a naruto vs sasuke showdown was inevitable?

I guess so but im not sure. After kishi stated that naruto and sasuke would fight i got the feeling that sasuke will still not be completly redeemed after the kage talked to him. Maybe he doesnt want to attack the leaf anymore but i think there will still be something open that he can only realize as soon as he fights with naruto.

The only problem i see with it is that i dont know when they are going to have the fight, since i have the strong believe that sasuke will die during the war by maybe saving naruto or something like that.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#25 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 13 2013, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111189.gif

That said, I am not liking where this is going. I'm just as interested as Sasuke the world-building to come, but I do not like how this it's heading towards such an anti-climax ending.

While seeing the Hokages in action would be awesome, I think I'd rather see them leaving it to Naruto and co.

Minato would be an exception since I personally want to see a reunion. It also goes well with Naruto's struggles and endurance. All those years, Naruto never felt what a family is like. But now his endurance and perseverance will finally pay off. He lost the family life he could've had, and now he's getting them back.

Since Tsunade is on her deathbed now, I think if there had to be a Hokage to lead Konoha, it would be Minato. Also, I am almost convinced that Minato is going to break out of ET through Naruto. We know for a fact Naruto's Kyuubi mode affects the Mokuton. Here we have Hashirama breaking out of Oro's control by pure chakra alone. Naruto has the Uzumaki chakra, which is related closely to the Senju. Could Minato's intention for Kurama be strengthening the potency of Naruto's chakra?? to the point it equals Hashirama's?? if so, the seal also comes into play here. I am willing to bet my stakes on Minato designing Naruto's seal to specifically break him out of ET.

You might ask, why didn't this affect the other ET?? simple, because the seal didn't have a sample of their chakra/cells ingrained into it. It only had Minato's. (And possibly Kushina's)

Lastly, while I am still pissed that Sasuke gets all these important wisdom from the Hokages directly, If you think about it, this just reinforces the contrast between him and Naruto, Sasuke gets all the freebies, Naruto gets it through hard work and struggles. Remember, Naruto is the type that learns through experience. That's why if I think about it, it's still consistent overall with the theme.

Well, I mentioned this before, that Orochimaru revived the 4 Hokages just to indulged Sasuke's emo-glorified-revenge-and-anti-establishment attitude. In other words, he's a brat.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 13 February 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#26 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

I didn't really feel like much happened in this chapter, which really kinda upsets me. I really want this Sasuke mini-arc over with so I can finally see what he decides and then find out where Sakura is. But looks like this is gonna be a lot longer. sleep.gif Though the chapter was good, I still liked it. I love how Hashirama proved his strength by breaking out of the Edo Tensei, I'm really starting to like him even more now. I get a Goku/Naruto vibe from him and I love those two so Hashi's growing on me fast xD. And Orochimaru's sudden indifference in just about everything is really getting noticable ... I don't understand his agenda at all.

Glad to see the Hokages realize the threat of Madara and immediately wanted to fight. I really hope that happens, it'd be so epic. Naruto & Minato reunion please! a_dance.gif Though I really don't understand Hashirama's lack of reaction when Orochimaru revealed Madara was brought back, it was so ...nonchalant. Have no idea how he could be that laid-back over something that serious.

And then there's Sasuke. I'm still completely shocked that he's now considering another option other than crushing Konoha. I know he's calmed down a lot, but I never expected that. I wish I knew what his other option was. My wishful thinking part is hoping a return to Konoha but I know that's probably not it. sweatdrop.gif When Tobirama got all defensive and got ready to attack Sasuke, I was so angry. xD Literally thinking "No, you idiot! Sasuke is finally showing a improvement so shut the hell up and don't ruin that! We never get this!" dry.gif Yeah, it's no secret I'm a Sasuke fan who wants the "good" Sasuke back, guilty to admit it. XD While I'm really surprised Sasuke has changed this much, I logically find it way too convienent. Sasuke has to be saved and turned good by Naruto, it's constantly thrown in our faces. He's just not smart enough to change himself of his own free will right off the bat if his track record has anything to say about it so I can't buy that. I do however feel this chapter reinforced a Sasuke will get "slightly better" than he is, just not enough to not destroy Konoha. Still holding onto that.

Cool we're at the Hashirama vs. Madara flashback now. I can look forward to that, given how it's been a constant mystery in the fandom for a while now. Here's hoping we get more of Mito's personality and role in all of this.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#27 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

So one thing we can say for sure. Konoha is save from sasuke at this time, since orochimaru cant controll hashirama. So they cant attack it. I guess that means no matter how sasuke decides, they will go to the battlefield sooner or later

#28 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I guess this was a good old transitional chapter to introduce us to the flashback. This has been a flashback I had hoped to see for the longest although I originally thought we would get it from Madara's perspective but I think it will fit better coming from Hashi himself.

What surprised me is that it began in the middle of the battle. I thought we would be shown some scenes showing the fallout between Hashirama and Madara that eventually lead to this fight. Maybe Kishi started with the fight for this chapter in order to get the viewers engaged and next chapter it will go back to even previous times.

I'm really interested to see how the first generation got along: Hashirama, Mito, Tobirama, Madara, Izuna

#29 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When Kurama was sealed, Minato split the 9-tail's chakra in half, ergo, Yin-Yang. Naruto gets the half of which is blue, and the 9-tails get's the red. So Naruto already has the Kurama's full chakra now since he's in complete control. Don't argue back this semantic on me, you were already wrong about Oro not using the improved resurrection jutsu and his improved powers from this chapter alone.

Reread those chapters, seriously, Minato used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal half of Kurama's chakra into himself because Naruto was too small a vassal for all of it, want proof here

Also in all the translations I have seen Minato didn't separate Kuama's chakra into Yin and Yang he just halved it. the Blue chakra (which is supposed to be yellow but the anime made it blue) is Naruto's own chakra, it has nothing to do with Kurama, it was said back when Jiraiya first started training Naruto, that Naruto had two chakra Yellow/Blue his normal chakra and Red Kurama's chakra, of course bringing all this up is probably useless, you're not gonna listen to a thing I say anyway and tell me not to argue semantics again, but that's alright with me because about 99.9% of the time, when someone says that it means they are losing the debate.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#30 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 13 2013, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reread those chapters, seriously, Minato used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal half of Kurama's chakra into himself because Naruto was too small a vassal for all of it, want proof here

Also in all the translations I have seen Minato didn't separate Kuama's chakra into Yin and Yang he just halved it. the Blue chakra (which is supposed to be yellow but the anime made it blue) is Naruto's own chakra, it has nothing to do with Kurama, it was said back when Jiraiya first started training Naruto, that Naruto had two chakra Yellow/Blue his normal chakra and Red Kurama's chakra, of course bringing all this up is probably useless, you're not gonna listen to a thing I say anyway and tell me not to argue semantics again, but that's alright with me because about 99.9% of the time, when someone says that it means they are losing the debate.

LOL They embed they're chakra to make the seal more effective, you're just taking things out of context on the manga page brah. Go watch the part when Naruto met the wise frog for the 2nd time to receive the key to the seal. LOL.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 13 February 2013 - 10:00 AM.

#31 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL They embed they're chakra to make the seal more effective, you're just taking things out of context on the manga page brah. Go watch the part when Naruto met the wise frog for the 2nd time to receive the key to the seal. LOL.

Actually minato sealed one half of kuramas chakra in himself so naruto would be able to control the chakra sometimes.

#32 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Feb 13 2013, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually minato sealed one half of kuramas chakra in himself so naruto would be able to control the chakra sometimes.

You both should read really carefully. The manga page says, "And the other half...I will seal within Naruto!" Read carefully people. Jesus, you guys show the manga page itself and still don't believe me LOL. I can't believe we're even arguing this.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 13 February 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#33 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just reread the chapter and I fail to see what it has to do with anything, one the first page of Chapter 489 it said that Minato only sealed half of Kurama's chakra inside Naruto, and 490 was talking about Kurama's will within his chakra, but it could be argued that Naruto's will is within his chakra and that just the same way Naruto was corrupted by Kurama's will within his chakra, after Naruto separated Kurama's chakra from him and Kurama started feeding off of Naruto chakra Naruto's will cleansed Kurama of his hatred.

But all in all, my original argument still stands, about how I want Minato to give the chakra he sealed inside himself to Naruto, so that Naruto and Kurama can fight at full power.

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You both should read really carefully. The manga page says, "And the other half...I will seal within Naruto!" Read carefully people. Jesus, you guys show the manga page itself and still don't believe me LOL. I can't believe we're even arguing this.

Do you understand basic math? Half of Kurama's chakra was sealed inside Minato, the other half as well as Kurama himself was sealed within Naruto, all throughout the manga Kurama as been at half strength by Minato giving Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra he will be at full strength once again.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#34 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The other half from Kurama's chakra.
And brah, you might want it to take it easy? Really now, what's with the offensiveness?

Anyway, while I enjoyed somehow this chapter, it's getting me disappointed, to be honest. Sorry, but the thing with the new generation surpassing the old one is gone now if the Hokages are going to war. And they are. This is just a set-up for future chapters. Meh, in the end, Kishi is disappointing me more and more. Guess I'll have to shut down every expectation I have.
Anyway, don't want to discuss much about it since I know people will jump in my head for spreading negativity, but that was just my take on the chapters.
Nice, nevertheless, enjoyed it, but ....

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#35 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Pretty sure jake is right here, only half was sealed in naruto as a baby and the other half sealed in minato when he went to use the death god thingy.

#36 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 13 2013, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just reread the chapter and I fail to see what it has to do with anything, one the first page of Chapter 489 it said that Minato only sealed half of Kurama's chakra inside Naruto, and 490 was talking about Kurama's will within his chakra, but it could be argued that Naruto's will is within his chakra and that just the same way Naruto was corrupted by Kurama's will within his chakra, after Naruto separated Kurama's chakra from him and Kurama started feeding off of Naruto chakra Naruto's will cleansed Kurama of his hatred.

But all in all, my original argument still stands, about how I want Minato to give the chakra he sealed inside himself to Naruto, so that Naruto and Kurama can fight at full power.

Do you understand basic math? Half of Kurama's chakra was sealed inside Minato, the other half as well as Kurama himself was sealed within Naruto, all throughout the manga Kurama as been at half strength by Minato giving Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra he will be at full strength once again.

Well now that you mention it, Naruto fought Pain and almost broke the seal Minato showed up. Long story short he disappeared since the chakra ran out, so where did that chakra go? Plus, Kurama can charge his chakra anytime he wants anyway (that Chp. when the whole Allied Shinobi Forces was protecting him to recharge. Plus, Kurama's chakra was stolen a bunch of times and he's still replinished it (by the brothers and the sudo-jinjuriki kid). That half chakra Minato took wasn't permanent, he did it temporarily to ease in Kurama inside the Naruto's baby body as to not disturb the balance. I guess was wrong on that part.

Well, I'm glad we had this argument LOL. Good times.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 13 February 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#37 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Wow, Hashirama is a BAMF if you piss him off. I also like how Tobirama was about to break the ET, but was stopped because Orochimaru has the first cells. I am also VERY happy that Orohimaru is more less crapping himself over Hashirama. He might be a goof ball, but his power is nothing to laugh at. He could probably crush everyone in the room if he wanted. Even his fellow Kage.

As for the flashback, I am excited. Flashbacks to recount everything that has happened is one thing, but when a flashback advances the story and gives us new info I am all excited for it. It's not just a cheap flashback, you get to learn the truth of the matter. When the legends become fact. We get to finally see what really happened at that valley battle. A battle so amazing it created a new landmark. It would be funny if Naruto and Sasuke fight there again. It ends where it begins so to speak, but that is just me.

So that doesn't bother me.

BTW, hey Zac see what happens when the First gets serious? S!@# gets real. I wouldn't want to piss the First off. Also, funny how Tobirama says that the ET he did before was actually incomplete and that the one he has done now is a much better version.

I am also curious how much Orochimaru changed. I know TL in the podcast said it was a long shot and such, but I still wonder how much an impact it has created when he took over the Zetsu body. I still wonder if the "positive cells" kind of did something.

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 13 2013, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As I said in the Podcast, that no one else has yet to say, remember the Seal on Naruto's stomach? Minato embued Kushina's seal with a tag so that he could teleport to her at anytime. Why not the same for Naruto's seal?

So he doesn't need to use the kunai that Kakashi supposedly has. Maybe Minato even saves Naruto the way he saved Kakashi an grabs him from a killing blow. Okay, maybe I am being melodramatic.

Forgot to add. No way anything the First says will change Sasuke opinion or goal. It can't simply because Naruto has to be the one to do it. It would take the whole point away if Sasuke became good now. Not only would it show how Naruto never fails, but never succeeds either. He just does. We need the Naruto vs Sasuke because it is not just about keeping your promises. It is about overcoming yourself.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 February 2013 - 10:54 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#38 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 13 2013, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The other half from Kurama's chakra.
And brah, you might want it to take it easy? Really now, what's with the offensiveness?

Anyway, while I enjoyed somehow this chapter, it's getting me disappointed, to be honest. Sorry, but the thing with the new generation surpassing the old one is gone now if the Hokages are going to war. And they are. This is just a set-up for future chapters. Meh, in the end, Kishi is disappointing me more and more. Guess I'll have to shut down every expectation I have.
Anyway, don't want to discuss much about it since I know people will jump in my head for spreading negativity, but that was just my take on the chapters.
Nice, nevertheless, enjoyed it, but ....

Why is the theme of surpassing the old generation gone if the hokages join the battle?

#39 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Feb 13 2013, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is the theme of surpassing the old generation gone if the hokages join the battle?

Why, really, why? Tell me how Tsunade became better than Hashirama and Tobirama?
5 kages couldn't do what one man will do.
Tell me how do you see this fight being fair and everyone else getting a real battle if the previous kages are going to appear on the battlefield?
I am not even allowed to dream somehow that Sakura for example will surpass at least Tsunade since Hashirama is getting back.
Bleah, so many disappointments...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#40 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 13 2013, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, Hashirama is a BAMF if you piss him off. I also like how Tobirama was about to break the ET, but was stopped because Orochimaru has the first cells. I am also VERY happy that Orohimaru is more less crapping himself over Hashirama. He might be a goof ball, but his power is nothing to laugh at. He could probably crush everyone in the room if he wanted. Even his fellow Kage.

As for the flashback, I am excited. Flashbacks to recount everything that has happened is one thing, but when a flashback advances the story and gives us new info I am all excited for it. It's not just a cheap flashback, you get to learn the truth of the matter. When the legends become fact. We get to finally see what really happened at that valley battle. A battle so amazing it created a new landmark. It would be funny if Naruto and Sasuke fight there again. It ends where it begins so to speak, but that is just me.

So that doesn't bother me.

BTW, hey Zac see what happens when the First gets serious? S!@# gets real. I wouldn't want to piss the First off. Also, funny how Tobirama says that the ET he did before was actually incomplete and that the one he has done now is a much better version.

I am also curious how much Orochimaru changed. I know TL in the podcast said it was a long shot and such, but I still wonder how much an impact it has created when he took over the Zetsu body. I still wonder if the "positive cells" kind of did something.

As I said in the Podcast, that no one else has yet to say, remember the Seal on Naruto's stomach? Minato embued Kushina's seal with a tag so that he could teleport to her at anytime. Why not the same for Naruto's seal?

So he doesn't need to use the kunai that Kakashi supposedly has. Maybe Minato even saves Naruto the way he saved Kakashi an grabs him from a killing blow. Okay, maybe I am being melodramatic.

Forgot to add. No way anything the First says will change Sasuke opinion or goal. It can't simply because Naruto has to be the one to do it. It would take the whole point away if Sasuke became good now. Not only would it show how Naruto never fails, but never succeeds either. He just does. We need the Naruto vs Sasuke because it is not just about keeping your promises. It is about overcoming yourself.

Where's your podcast? Please don't say Itunes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users