#21 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

or Hinata :hm:

I fail to see how she would be of any use in the current situation.

#22 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

boobs gravitation.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#23 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

or Hinata :hm:

That would just be ridiculous, her character is pretty much pointless and irrelevant right now. Oh and if anyone is interested One Piece is out on MangaPanda.

Edited by Enkai, 17 December 2013 - 01:00 PM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#24 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

If this works, I guess this is it for B. Unlike Naruto, I don't think he will survive the separation.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#25 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

boobs gravitation.

> Madara. It's his his only weakness

#26 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

This was a good chapter, imo. The pacing was good and it actually felt like something was happening. It also felt fairly long. I kept clicking to go to the next page and was surprised that it wasn't the last page haha.

The end! Man, I don't think Madara will succeed. At least not at this moment... But I don't know what else to expect.

If this works, I guess this is it for B. Unlike Naruto, I don't think he will survive the separation.

Nooooo. :sad: I love Bee.

boobs gravitation.

Lmfao.

Edited by Hiraishin, 17 December 2013 - 01:07 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#27 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

Idk, I have a feeling that if anyone is getting extracted from anyone it will be Bee.. Sadly :(. But I think even that's unlikely because the whole plot is set up so that the biju can show Madara that they are not just his pets to be toyed around with. It wouldn't make sense if he just took them that easily. Btw, anyone rmmbr the narusaku moment James predicted in 660? ;) I sure hope sakura comes to Naruto's rescue but I have a feeling the chain will be broken by sasuke's susanoo arrow or blade.

Edited by arian_rad, 17 December 2013 - 01:15 PM.

#28 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

Idk, I have a feeling that if anyone is getting extracted from anyone it will be Bee.. Sadly :(. But I think even that's unlikely because the whole plot is set up so that the biju can show Madara that they are not just his pets to be toyed around with. It wouldn't make sense if he just took them that easily. Btw, anyone rmmbr the narusaku moment James predicted in 660? ;) I sure hope sakura comes to Naruto's rescue but I have a feeling the chain will be broken by sasuke's susanoo arrow or blade.

Seeing how Kishi takes the route of RTN it might be possible for a NS moment. OF course, in RTN it was only her but in the actual plot, might be someone else as well. Like Naruto made that combo similar to RTN but had help from Tobirama.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#29 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

Seeing how Kishi takes the route of RTN it might be possible for a NS moment. OF course, in RTN it was only her but in the actual plot, might be someone else as well. Like Naruto made that combo similar to RTN but had help from Tobirama.

Let's just hope that whatever kishi does with it... That it will be good and it won't disappoint us.

#30 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Let's just hope that whatever kishi does with it... That it will be good and it won't disappoint us.

Yup. As I said, I am not putting my hopes up anyway... it's just an idea I thought about.

#31 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

Frankly, Bee always felt like left-over baggage that Kishi decided to keep around because of his personal fondness for the character and to deflect any potential blemishing of Sasuke's hands. It's one thing to be exonerated for murdering a handful of nameless (mostly) men and attempting to kidnap a jinchuuriki (which he failed to accomplish), but had he actually succeeded? Well it would be much more difficult to justify his redemption then since his actions would have actually contributed to the death of a nation's vital military asset and the fueling of a terrorist organization's war machine. 

Even for Naruto, if Kurama was somehow extracted, there is no guarantee that he would survive. Remember that Kushina, while still alive, suffered a fatal blow. Whether she would have survived or not had she received immediate medical attention is unknown. Although for Naruto, he'll probaly find a way since he is the protagonist. 

And I like how the other 50% of Kurama that is currently housed in the body of a deceased Hokage isn't even a thought in Madara's mind right now. Minato isn't even participating in this fight, despite having the necessary gimmick to be relevant in it. The comment Minato made as he and the other Hokages were setting out for the battlefield about his "gift" to Naruto has yet to come true. If a potential development like that one is presented for Naruto, then you can be certain that it will be followed through with. So there is a strong possibility of Naruto escaping from this unscathed. 

Edited by Atheck, 17 December 2013 - 01:44 PM.

#32 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

remember that wsj preview "Bijuu battle startes...!", "Madara will show his unreal powers!"... Guess that's about now.... One of these wsj previews on november was about Gai... Will be him the one who will join in the battle by helping Naruto?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#33 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

I think the best candidate to help Sakura if it does come to pass is Tsunade. Also if Hinata does get involved she will just end up like the time with pain.

#34 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

remember that wsj preview "Bijuu battle startes...!", "Madara will show his unreal powers!"... Guess that's about now.... One of these wsj previews on november was about Gai... Will be him the one who will join in the battle by helping Naruto?

Huh? I don't remember any of that... About the Gai one, I mean...

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

Perhaps we'll finally see what the fabled 8th gate is capable of. There have been subtle hints as to what it could do back during the Chunin Exams and recently when Naruto's group were still battling a Mazo controlled bijuu collection. Seeing that power has become like a long sought after expectation for much of the fanbase.

#36 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

yes, there was one on november about gai... but we're also forgetting sasuke here... there isn't only sakura...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

I wish I would've remember the one about Gai. Daamn!

#38 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

I never posted it here... it was on NF, posted by TaKl who had the magazine. It was preview that it wasn't even on the preview pages...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#39 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

I never posted it here... it was on NF, posted by TaKl who had the magazine. It was preview that it wasn't even on the preview pages...

And do you remember what it said?! I am very curious.

#40 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

About time..

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users