200 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

You know, it would have been funny if Zetsu never showed up. Madara would have been like, "Well, that was stupid."

Anyway, review time.

Review

#22 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

Oi, the bijuu seem pretty damn weak. They're supposed to be monsters! Yet they can barely hurt Madara. I know he's an Uchiha and all, but damn. 

To be fair, Karin was able to survive a tail strike from Gyuki during the fight with Taka and it only knocked her out. Even without all of the enhancements, I think it's safe to say that Madara is more resistant than a combat disinclined adolescent healer. 

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

will this fight (madara alone) will take a volume and end or there will be two volume to cover this fight?

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

will this fight (madara alone) will take a volume and end or there will be two volume to cover this fight?

Well, depends. If Bijuus are out in matter before 4th chapter, it will take this volume. Otherwise, probably two.

#25 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

I don't know about this chapter... it was exciting seeing the bjiuu finally getting a measure of revenge against Madara for sealing them, but seriously the bijuu are capable of destroying villages in mere seconds and yet the don't even hurt Madara that much? He should've been beaten within an inch of his life, not recovering from his wounds so easily like that. He's too OP right now, even more than Obito was. I wonder if Kishimoto is losing his touch or maybe he just likes the Uchiha that much he believes they should be given power ups like candy. Hopefully next week's chapter will be a bit more exciting or at least give Madara a nice boot to the ass for being too powerful.

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 11 December 2013 - 09:01 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

I don't know about this chapter... it was exciting seeing the bjiuu finally getting a measure of revenge against Madara for sealing them, but seriously the bijuu are capable of destorying villages in mere seconds and yet the don't even hurt Madara that much? He should've been beaten within an inch of his life, not recovering from his wounds so easily like that. He's too OP right now, even more than Obito was. I wonder if Kishimoto is losing his touch or maybe he just likes the Uchiha that much he believes they should be given power ups like candy. Hopefully next week's chapter will be a bit more exciting or at least give Madara a nice boot to the ass for being too powerful.

Well, he has a godlike body due to both DNA and sage mode, but now, he has the eyes, so it should be like a complete RS. Well, almost, since he has only one eye.

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

I am up in the air about this. It is nice to see Madara be formidable, but the ability to bring Susanoo without eyes? I guess it is not much of a handicap. I don't know it seems rather silly that Madara can do just about anything.

It's not even an Uchiha thing anymore, but rather a Madara rule breaking ability. He holds all the keys, all the techniques, and all the knowledge for a near perfect ninja. I say near perfect because he has to have one flaw that makes him beatable. I just don't know what it is yet. Pride? I don't know. Was nice to see him be tossed around for once, even though it didn't really do much other than lose an arm. (To any other ninja, losing an arm is crucial disadvantage. Jiraiya, Minato...lost an arm and now are weaker. Madara loses an arm: considers it a "minor setback.")

As for Madara able to just heal himself like that....is it really that surprising? Considering Obito could do it without real medical training so easily, it is no reason why Madara couldn't do the same. Hell, even Itachi seems to be able to do it too.

Either Obito gave white Zetsu the eye or he took it from Nagato's corpse. Either way, it is not good. Now, things will get interesting.

Perhaps the tailed beasts are weak because of theur powers being used so much by Obito and juubi. EVen they have to recharge so to speak.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

I don't think madara fight as an Uchiha nor as an Senju, I believe he fight as the rikudo sennin, the one who possess the eye and body of juubi.

I will put madara level on "those who close to god status" level, just like what ns4life said.

In order to have god status(juubi), you need the three aspect of juubi, and that are the eye(mind), body(bodywood), and chakra(soul).

Right now madara has eye and body thus making him a rikudo sennin but not before he sealed juubi in him which make him a god(literally). with that said I don't think he need gedo mazo from obito in order to execute moon eye plan.

and I think obito fight as a juubi jinchuriki just like in garaa arc to make the parallel between naruto and obito almost complete, and I think that's explained why obito didn't use the eye tech which I think is stupid

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

I am up in the air about this. It is nice to see Madara be formidable, but the ability to bring Susanoo without eyes? I guess it is not much of a handicap. I don't know it seems rather silly that Madara can do just about anything.

It's not even an Uchiha thing anymore, but rather a Madara rule breaking ability. He holds all the keys, all the techniques, and all the knowledge for a near perfect ninja. I say near perfect because he has to have one flaw that makes him beatable. I just don't know what it is yet. Pride? I don't know. Was nice to see him be tossed around for once, even though it didn't really do much other than lose an arm. (To any other ninja, losing an arm is crucial disadvantage. Jiraiya, Minato...lost an arm and now are weaker. Madara loses an arm: considers it a "minor setback.")

As for Madara able to just heal himself like that....is it really that surprising? Considering Obito could do it without real medical training so easily, it is no reason why Madara couldn't do the same. Hell, even Itachi seems to be able to do it too.

Either Obito gave white Zetsu the eye or he took it from Nagato's corpse. Either way, it is not good. Now, things will get interesting.

Perhaps the tailed beasts are weak because of theur powers being used so much by Obito and juubi. EVen they have to recharge so to speak.

That is a true about the Bijuus.

As for Madara, while I did hear some stuff about Susanoo, I don't really know, but I would say that he is like RS incomplete as in got the body but not the raw power, only power of an Uchiha. Now, it's time for the power of RS. So yeah, I know what you mean.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:25 AM

I don't think madara fight as an Uchiha nor as an Senju, I believe he fight as the rikudo sennin, the one who possess the eye and body of juubi.

I will put madara level on "those who close to god status" level, just like what ns4life said.

In order to have god status(juubi), you need the three aspect of juubi, and that are the eye(mind), body(bodywood), and chakra(soul).

Right now madara has eye and body thus making him a rikudo sennin but not before he sealed juubi in him which make him a god(literally). with that said I don't think he need gedo mazo from obito in order to execute moon eye plan.

and I think obito fight as a juubi jinchuriki just like in garaa arc to make the parallel between naruto and obito almost complete, and I think that's explained why obito didn't use the eye tech which I think is stupid

Obito wasn't much of a fighter of doujutsu. He's more about will power than cursed power. Sasuke and Madara rely on the power of the eyes and others that an Uchiha can do with it. Obito would have gone through that, but after the flashback, you get the idea he was more to the Senju side of fighting as in just body/spirit style. Even when he killed the mist, he used more to the Senju than Uchiha aspect, it's just he did it for the wrong reason. Now, Madara is stepping in, and soon, he will have best of both worlds as well as already prepared on using the eyes to the full potential, since he is known to know how to use them. He's like a genius in a sense. So, he knows/learns (maybe just now) how the body works, so next is power, the eyes.

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

I did notice in this chapter Madara had quite the disarming personality didn't he? :P

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 11 December 2013 - 09:35 AM.

"They don't want none"

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

I did notice in this chapter Madara had quite a disarming personality didn't he? :P

Did you just make a pun? :lol:

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Did you just make a pun? :lol:

Why yes I did make a pun, a bad one. xD

"They don't want none"

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

Is the next chapter the last chapter in this year?

If so then my fun prediction about the cliff hanger of the year is naruto almost dead state or madara absorb the bijuu, again.

what about you guys?

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:53 AM

Why yes I did make a pun, a bad one. xD

:lol:

Is the next chapter the last chapter in this year?

If so then my fun prediction about the cliff hanger of the year is naruto almost dead state or madara absorb the bijuu, again.

what about you guys?

Well, I believe it is the last chapter, though I could be wrong. I think the battle will turn table and well, best to wait up. I don't want to predict.

#36 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

How should Madara use the Susanoo if he doesn't have any eye in that moment? :wot: Kishi, put down that sake.

anyway, it was a good chapter... The bijuus will putted down...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#37 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

To be fair, Karin was able to survive a tail strike from Gyuki during the fight with Taka and it only knocked her out. Even without all of the enhancements, I think it's safe to say that Madara is more resistant than a combat disinclined adolescent healer. 

naruto-4625129.jpg

He's not strong he's just ridiculous look at it, Saiken puts him into an acid pool and he doesnt die....

Plot Armor everywhere.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 December 2013 - 10:20 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#38 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

naruto-4625129.jpg

He's not strong he's just ridiculous look at it, Saiken puts him into an acid pool and he doesnt die....

Plot Armor everywhere.

3unmcp.jpg

"They don't want none"

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

And again, "Why doesn't the heroic get such conveniences more often like that?" is what I wanna know. This sort of thing should be equalized don't you think? :confused:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#40 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

How should Madara use the Susanoo if he doesn't have any eye in that moment? :wot: Kishi, put down that sake.

anyway, it was a good chapter... The bijuus will putted down...

Madara can cuz hes so op more op than Obito it seems , the tailed beasts had a rough time trying to injure him lol

kishi just showed us how much he is a uchiha fanboy :3

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users