Close
Photo

Do you think Sasuke is a Tsundere and secretly loves Sakura?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#21 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

My question is, what would it take to show people that Sasuke doesn't love Sakura. Tried to kill her multiple times, outright says he hates her, treats her like crap, and just brushed her off, AND insulted her on several occasions.

What must this guy do to convince some people?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 23 2011, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My question is, what would it take to show people that Sasuke doesn't love Sakura. Tried to kill her multiple times, outright says he hates her, treats her like crap, and just brushed her off, AND insulted her on several occasions.

What must this guy do to convince some people?

Kill her for good....but then again SS fans will say that he killed her 'out of love' facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 15 2011, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. I think he figures she's so damn useless that he doesn't even consider her a vital threat to his life, so he doesn't attack her unless she attacks first. Survival instincts. Why be a lion and attack a bird = Sakura,, why you can go for the more satisfying prey = Naruto. tongue.gif

eeh i think he just doesnt trust her.

he said her medical technique was valuable at one point........

but he doesnt trust her...

its kinda sad actually.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

He doesn't love Sakura in any sense I could see, in fact arguments against SS is that he would have shown some kind of attachment to her if he did. So far the only he has only shown his thoughts about Naruto. They were subtle,but easily recognized, showing He still acknowledges their friendship, but just buries it within his hate.

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 December 2011 - 03:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 Marlo

Marlo

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

Meh, he is not a tsundere. In my eyes, I think he's more like Yandere...

#26 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Actually I have two theories in mind (but he's not a tsundere for Sakura)

1. He's a Tsundere for Naruto (NaruSasu fans can vouch for me why that is...)
2. He's a Yandere for Itachi (The entire Akatsuki fiasco can vouch for me again...)

But it's more than likely that he's just asexual... (Which would be a lot more interesting for an Anime Character...)

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Mar 3 2012, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I have two theories in mind (but he's not a tsundere for Sakura)

1. He's a Tsundere for Naruto (NaruSasu fans can vouch for me why that is...)
2. He's a Yandere for Itachi (The entire Akatsuki fiasco can vouch for me again...)

But it's more than likely that he's just asexual... (Which would be a lot more interesting for an Anime Character...)

But there's LOTS of asexuals in manga/anime mellow.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 March 2012 - 01:07 AM.

#28 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 4 2012, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But there's LOTS of asexuals in manga/anime mellow.gif

Really? headscratch.gif So it's not like Sasuke has to end up with someone?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#29 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 4 2012, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? headscratch.gif So it's not like Sasuke has to end up with someone?

Well, some people can end up forever alone and still have a happy ending. Not everyone has to be paired up. Sometimes everyone being paired up can be irrelevant to whatever pairing is the main thing in the series. For example, it'd be nice to see KibaHina, ShikaTema and all that happen, but it's not a key point for NaruSaku to happen. If anything the other fandoms will complain if another pairing that is not in their favour happens and say it was all an excuse for NS to become canon or whatever.

Topic: Yes, I do think Sasuke is a Tsundere, but he secretly doesn't love Sakura, he secretly loves Naruto. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

rolleyes.gif

But seriously, if he did love someone in secret, ten bucks it's Naruto. Wouldn't be surprised if he really does.

JA2DBzd.png

#30 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:52 AM

Can't it just be brotherly love rather than boys love?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#31 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 4 2012, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't it just be brotherly love rather than boys love?

On Naruto's side it is. smile.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#32 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 3 2012, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On Naruto's side it is. smile.gif

I agree, but on Sasuke's side I do think it is a kind of romantic attachment for Naruto- Kishimoto sure has played it out that way- and not just Sasuke to Naruto, there's a rather similiar overtone of romantic love/hate of Danzo to Hiruzen, and now Madara to Hashirama.

On a far less destructive side Gai's bond to Kakashi seems to have that overtone too, it goes beyond a mere friendly rivalry on Gai's side- their is a kind of obsessive quality rather similar to someone who has some kind of muddled romantic feelings for a person. It's not the kind of rivalry that say Kiba feels for Naruto or even Lee to Naruto.

Kiba's is very similar to Naruto's toward Sasuke back in early part 1. Lee's seems to be just casual- he may be role modeling it on his sensei's toward Kakashi but it's not in any shape the obsessive (but not destructive) focus Gai's is toward Kakashi. For his part, Kakashi tolerates Gai's obsession quite well and he certainly has a deeper friendship bond with Gai than he has most people. Kakashi is certainly comfortable enough in his own sexuality that he is not in the least bothered by being put in situations that could imply homosexuality on his part, especially with Gai. Both Kakashi and Gai know much more about the other than they tend to show, and have an absolute trust for the other in battle (we see that in part 1 during Orochimaru's invasion arc and the battle with Itachi that follows it, and in part 2 during the rescue Gaara arc and the current war arc.)

The variety and complexity of the types of relationships in Naruto is actually rather astounding. I've not seen even a shoujo manga portray this level of diversity in relationship bonds.

The only emotionally intense relationships Sasuke has had were to his parents, his brother, and Naruto. The only other one that even figured at all was to Karin. Kishimoto just backed up the Sasukar shippers on that by Suigetsu's overt commentary on Sasuke's and Karin's relationship. The proceeding point were his words to Karin during the battle with Danzo, it echoes his words to Naruto about their bond at the Valley of the End. And previously to that much more positively on his words and deeds when Taka fights Bee. Sasuke is the one who deliberately endangers his life to save Karin, and the way he acts when she risks her life to save him during the same battle Kishimoto deliberately gives it an overtly romantic (as well as frankly sensual on Karin's side) tone. (Note as well we see the bond begins when Sasuke spontaneously acts to save Karin from the giant bear. That's extremely atypical for Sasuke, even in part 1. Likely Naruto's and Sakura's influence. They would and do act spontaneously to save a complete stranger from danger.) It also establishes Karin's romantic bond to Sasuke on a realistic level- she fell for him because of an actual deed of heroism that saved her life. (the fact that it wasn't completely altruistic makes it more in character for Sasuke, but he acts to save her none the less, atypical for Sasuke). This is meant to be a deliberate contrast with Sakura, Ino and the other Sasuke fangirls, who had based their crush on an illusion not reality.

Sasuke never had any kind of romantic bond to Sakura, ever. (Note his complete lack of words about any bond to her every time he attempts to kill her- he just acts with outright killing intent for her like he would with any random Konoha ninja. He lumps her in with all the other Konoha ninja. Only Naruto is seperate.) His feeling about Sakura were barely on friendship team mate bond level- basically only concern in the sense he thought she was pathetically out her league as a ninja and Naruto had feelings her. Sasuke was probably the first one to pick up on Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and vaguely be supportive. It was Sasuke who urged Naruto to save Sakura, and then he made it clear to Sakura Naruto had saved her, not him. It was one of Sasuke's last direct "good deeds" to Naruto. Also nearly the last of his warm feelings for Naruto, untainted by the power rivalry. Sasuke also makes it clear to Sakura when he says goodbye to her that she and Naruto are traveling on the same path, his is away from them. He thanks her not out of any romantic feelings (he has none, note his lack of denial when Sakura says "you must hate me") but because he sees her in the context of his bond to Naruto- she is something that belongs with Naruto, by thanking her, he also thanks Naruto for giving him a glimpse of the other side, even if it had diverted him from his goal, but he could no longer play in the sunlight, in his mind his only option was to go into the darkness, his goal must be attained, that is his sole purpose.

Edited by ciardha, 04 March 2012 - 03:31 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#33 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Oh, definitely not! From the start, he has shown no feelings for Sakura.
Well, maybe in some parts of the manga, but that's only because she was part of his team, and they had this bond once when they were in Team 7.
But as he went to the dark side left his team and Konoha to achieve his own goals, he forgot the bond he had with his team, it was all erased.
He doesn't love Sakura, not at all. He "cared" for her when they were in the same team, when they were able to work together and had promising camaraderie, but only to some extent / level. More or less, he just looked at her like a sister, his teammate, someone who's weaker than him, but there were definitely no romantic feelings involved.

@ciardha: As usual, your post explains it all! I agree. wow.png

#34 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

Sasuke falls for someone else. Or he just kills her family. Whichever is easier for him smile.gif

#35 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 4 2012, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke falls for someone else. Or he just kills her family. Whichever is easier for him smile.gif

No, I don't think he's capable of falling in love with anyone at all.
I've always had a theory that the only time he'll "marry" someone is when he wants to continue the Uchiha clan.
(Unless he hates the Uchiha clan now? @-) I'm sorry. /not updated)

And, he wouldn't kill Sakura's family. I bet he would think it would be just a waste of time. That has always been the personality of Sasuke. :o

#36 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

In the long run, he may have cared for Sakura as a friend, but we saw too early on in the Chunin Exam arc how Sasuke had "used" Sakura's crush on him by complimenting her skills on Genjutsu just so that they'd be able to get past Izumo and Kotetsu's Genjutsu so he could "prove his existence". Especially when in the previous chapter, he'd insult her out and out completely. tongue.gif

#37 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

As I've said before. He's only Revengesexual. He gets a hard on for revenge.

trufax.

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 23 2011, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kill her for good....but then again SS fans will say that he killed her 'out of love' facepalm.png

SURE rolleyes.gif See how that makes sense. Sakura that doesn't have a stain to her name is killed OUT OF LOVE facepalm.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users