• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#21 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

Or maybe people here are just overreacting...

I mean again, to me, it seems like most of you concerned with this are too caught up in the current situation rather than looking back.

Can SS even be feasible at this point, I mean seriously? This chapter if anything just shut it down, it has no way of making a reasonable comeback. At this point SS could only occur for the most moronic of reasons and that would be "because she hoped" or "suffered for her love" and frankly, you all should see how stupid that is by now. SS is outright nailed, burning, and sinking, its most likely on its way to the slag heap at this point.

Otherwise, how the hell did any of this kill or harm NS? Just because of what sakura said? Its not like she is somehow stopped progressing in what she has done with Naruto. Isn't the fact that the promise itself still standing there is enough to say NS just got a bigger notion today? The promise still standing along with the fact, we know from 457, that naruto felt he couldnt confess to sakura, so if that promise is still there, than surely naruto still has feelings for sakura which means he wants to complete this and fulfill her happiness and then get his shot at confessing to her.

And seriously, even more to the point, how can anyone expect NH? Its been such a loose-disjointed mess, how the heck can you even expect it when Sakura has gotten the moments with Naruto and not Hinata? Why Sakura in all the important stuff with Naruto? again even that kushina foreshadow!

My god guys, this is stuff that has come before but Sakura isn't somehow gridlocked in loving sasuke, her feelings with naruto have changed ever since the start, they are still changing, so what about sasuke to her now? I can tell you ITS STILL CHANGING!

I mean come on guys, Sasuke summed up SS in a nutshell today "I have no interest in her and frankly I cannot see what she sees in me." Seriously, this is literally the most direct thing in reference to a forth wall fan view I have ever seen in the series, Sasuke himself questioned this and said he doesn't like her. If this doesn't prove the mess that SS is, than I don't know what will.

Fans getting antsy over what Sakura said, well did you ever perhaps try to think about the other story elements and what could come after this for her after such an event? Is it impossible to some other NS fans here that perhaps Sakura could come to realize she has feelings for naruto? To me, the people complaining today are a mix of those just caught in the moment, trolls from other sites, or just may have forgotten the larger picture, because look at the larger picture and get ideas about why is it naruto and sakura in most scenes together, why is it sakura hinted like kushina, why is SS such a mess and NH so infrequent, why are you expecting on of those? NH? Don't make me laugh, it has plenty of its own problems at this point and even then, Hinata herself is just the epitome of the convenient fodder pairing character who would love Naruto just because she always has, thats not interesting at all, thats just weak, its the easy way out. NS has development, it has dynamics, it has good and bad moments that make it the only fully acceptable pairing. If people are really scared about this, maybe you should relax for a few chapters, you ever think about how this could impact Sakura? She could get a new reaction out of this. Something with Naruto and her could come out of this, but hey, panic and fret for all I care. If you truely think NS died or was impacted this chapter, thats your problem, it wasn't hurt at all, frankly, the fact nothing happened with naruto and sakura's relationship caused any damage or pro stuff for it, rather naruto just restated his promise and if that wasn't a notion of NS, I don't know what would be.

But hey, act like the majority of the fandom, panic and fret like the NH fandom did in 631 last year. Let the SS fans fret and act around this mess now. Frankly I see SS has died and is at the point of no return, there is just no reason or sense for it when even sasuke literally described it himself. Its not love, its antagonism. And perhaps Sakura will move past this antagonism.

You know you could be right actually

#22 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

I sense a troll.....alert.

You sir are a TROLL. Lol

The manga stream translation is done by independent group of translators who take turns weekly in doing it to keep the site going.

Manga panda is different, basically the same people as the former one manga and most of the translators are semi credited at the very least. According to the raw it is a past tense buddy boy.

So u sir may troll elsewhere. Thank you.

There's no need to insult me (see the debate rules of conduct) I used to come here under the account Perfect-Kenshin several years ago. If I recalled the email and password for that account, I'd be using that.

As for mangapanda, I base my comment based on what I've been seeing for months now. For the example, the last One Piece chapter they translated was incomprehensible.

I have not read the raw (as I don't know japanese, thus cannot comment).

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#23 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

Well it all went the way i predicted. It was only 3 days ago when i posted that kishi wouldnt do anything about ns now first he ll have to resolve ss to make ns. So we wont get a NS moment now . However kishi did give an oppertunity to get ss shippers a bit happy.
@AHK: i dont think she really thought about going back to be friends . She had a flash back about the scene when sasuke said her thank u.
And besides that i agree with ns.believe.it give her a bit more time.

She had a flashback because she was pretty much on the same position. She was also acknowledging that she couldn't have done anything for him back then. Her dream is that team 7 can be happy again, and that's why she wants Sasuke back.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

Inferno@ thank you very for staying true and positive to the faith of our ship. Every post I read makes me sick to my stomach at how" supposed NS fans" lose their and think so negatively, not to mention over reacting to a max level. What I saw in this week's chapter was the end of SS for good, yet those so called "fans" all they saw was the end of NS WTF??? Seriously why? I don't understand why NS is dead. All of us knew Sakura will always love Sasuke as a friend teammate nothing of romance. Why whenever this fandom finds Sakura cares for Sasuke everyone freaks out and claim NS is dead??? This chapter only killed SS, NS is still standing tall and its not dying people. I'm taking a break I can't stand all those negative posts about Sakura. Sometimes I wonder if we have the right to call ourselves "true NS fans".

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

You know you could be right actually

Because I am right, this is common sense, sakura experienced a shocking event, from sasuke, so this will impact her and its entirely plasuable this deal will impact her and possibly cause a shift that may just be in our favor. Sakura is still changing towards both of them, her feelings for naruto are not entirely said to be what they are so that is still a question, how much does she care for him? This question has gone around so much, its funny that its still been unanswered but thats what it is, she is still changing in regards to them both and for naruto, it may just be something else in the end. Besides, look back a few chapters, there is a lot more saying what can come for NS. Not NH due to it being absent and not SS most of all after today. NS still has all the elements to go canon, for all we know, this is just another step there. One end can be another beginning, so SS end could be the time Sakura finally starts to turn towards Naruto in some event looking at herself or reflecting upon herself who she wants to be okay, etc, by some other means, hell maybe even hagoromo will tell her something she gets impacted by and turns to naruto, there are thousands of ways this could occur and for Sakura, well its entirely possible she could turn to naruto.

Also thank you grave,

Edited by Inferno180, 25 September 2014 - 05:58 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

Inferno@ thank you very for staying true and positive to the faith of our ship. Every post I read makes me sick to my stomach at how" supposed NS fans" lose their and think so negatively, not to mention over reacting to a max level. What I saw in this week's chapter was the end of SS for good, yet those so called "fans" all they saw was the end of NS WTF??? Seriously why? I don't understand why NS is dead. All of us knew Sakura will always love Sasuke as a friend teammate nothing of romance. Why whenever this fandom finds Sakura cares for Sasuke everyone freaks out and claim NS is dead??? This chapter only killed SS, NS is still standing tall and its not dying people. I'm taking a break I can't stand all those negative posts about Sakura. Sometimes I wonder if we have the right to call ourselves "true NS fans".

We are a NS family

Because I am right, this is common sense, sakura experienced a shocking event, from sasuke, so this will impact her and its entirely plasuable this deal will impact her and possibly cause a shift that may just be in our favor. Sakura is still changing towards both of them, her feelings for naruto are not entirely said to be what they are so that is still a question, how much does she care for him? This question has gone around so much, its funny that its still been unanswered but thats what it is, she is still changing in regards to them both and for naruto, it may just be something else in the end. Besides, look back a few chapters, there is a lot more saying what can come for NS. Not NH due to it being absent and not SS most of all after today. NS still has all the elements to go canon, for all we know, this is just another step there. One end can be another beginning, so SS end could be the time Sakura finally starts to turn towards Naruto in some event looking at herself or reflecting upon herself who she wants to be okay, etc, by some other means, hell maybe even hagoromo will tell her something she gets impacted by and turns to naruto, there are thousands of ways this could occur and for Sakura, well its entirely possible she could turn to naruto.

Also thank you grave,

This will make her think about who should she choose.

#27 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

She had a flashback because she was pretty much on the same position. She was also acknowledging that she couldn't have done anything for him back then. Her dream is that team 7 can be happy again, and that's why she wants Sasuke back.

may be u r right . Well i hope u r right . :)
@inferno: u r the man. :)
As i said we should not overreact to this as we did during 630. Lets just wait a bit more

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#28 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

She's suffering from a horrible case of insulting writing.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 25 September 2014 - 06:41 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#29 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

What's wrong with Sakura is the same thing that's wrong with anyone who has feelings for Sasuke. This is very reminiscent of Naruto's "we're great friends" remark that had a majority of us facepalming. Sasuke has to be loved. He can betray you, attempt to kill you, enslave all your new beast-friends, and there will still remain those feelings. At the very least, Sakura's feelings are handled tragically. She's the one who suffers from all this. I wonder what's wrong with the Sage and Kakashi for discussing "oh love is so complicated" and "I hope Naruto saves Sakura" over an unconscious Sakura--who is currently experiencing a hallucination about BEING MURDERED. 

#30 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

What's wrong with Sakura is the same thing that's wrong with anyone who has feelings for Sasuke. This is very reminiscent of Naruto's "we're great friends" remark that had a majority of us facepalming. Sasuke has to be loved. He can betray you, attempt to kill you, enslave all your new beast-friends, and there will still remain those feelings. At the very least, Sakura's feelings are handled tragically. She's the one who suffers from all this. I wonder what's wrong with the Sage and Kakashi for discussing "oh love is so complicated" and "I hope Naruto saves Sakura" over an unconscious Sakura--who is currently experiencing a hallucination about BEING MURDERED. 

My question: What's so great about Sasuke anyway? I'd like to know. What makes him worth keeping around? What makes him worth endlessly pursuing? Writers are suppossed to SHOW, not TELL. Kishi has told us alot, but has SHOWN very little. I, as the reader, am not convinced of Sakura's love for Sasuke, much less, Naruto's brotherly feelings for Sasuke. It just gets said, but none of it ever gets shown. For a while, I thought Naruto endlessly pursued Sasuke because of his love for Sakura, and that much, was at least hinted. But Kishi dispelled this theory a long time ago. Now I really have no clue. The characters come off as complete morons.

In Berserk, for example, you were shown the relationship between Guts and Griffith. You were shown the relationship between Guts and Casca. All of this was established, making the turning in the series that much more compelling.

NaruSaku is a matter of cognitive dissonance. We get TOLD that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, but we're shown a series of developing scenes which SHOW she is in love with Naruto. Thus it's confusing to come back and see chapters like these.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 25 September 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#31 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

So when do the raw pages come out?

eh10ut.jpg

#32 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:32 PM

My question: What's so great about Sasuke anyway? I'd like to know. What makes him worth keeping around? What makes him worth endlessly pursuing? Writers are suppossed to SHOW, not TELL. Kishi has told us alot, but has SHOWN very little. I, as the reader, am not convinced of Sakura's love for Sasuke, much less, Naruto's brotherly feelings for Sasuke. It just gets said, but none of it ever gets shown. For a while, I thought Naruto endlessly pursued Sasuke because of his love for Sakura, and that much, was at least hinted. But Kishi dispelled this theory a long time ago. Now I really have no clue. The characters come off as complete morons.

In Berserk, for example, you were shown the relationship between Guts and Griffith. You were shown the relationship between Guts and Casca. All of this was established, making the turning in the series that much more compelling.

NaruSaku is a matter of cognitive dissonance. We get TOLD that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, but we're shown a series of developing scenes which SHOW she is in love with Naruto. Thus it's confusing to come back and see chapters like these.

I like how SS fans keep saying they don't know what Sasuke is thinking and I'm like did you not read the previous chapter? :glare: 

#33 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

Man I wish I can read Japanese Raw. I never Knew Sakura talked in past tense. According to English translations She speaks in present. And also good point here is, this is a good opportunity for Narusaku. It may have been shaky now but imagine once Sakura wakes up from her unconscious state having Kakashi only with her. First thing She'll ask is "Where's Naruto and Sasuke?" Kakashi may tell her about the promise Naruto made  to her and let her know that Naruto is still holding to it not only for himself but also for her happiness. At this point Kakashi may be a pathway for Narusaku as because of this Sakura may realize how unselfish Naruto is for her, knowing that he loves her but still will give up his own happiness for hers. I hope this will start Sakura's reflection of her feelings for Naruto.

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#34 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:45 AM

Man I wish I can read Japanese Raw. I never Knew Sakura talked in past tense. According to English translations She speaks in present. And also good point here is, this is a good opportunity for Narusaku. It may have been shaky now but imagine once Sakura wakes up from her unconscious state having Kakashi only with her. First thing She'll ask is "Where's Naruto and Sasuke?" Kakashi may tell her about the promise Naruto made  to her and let her know that Naruto is still holding to it not only for himself but also for her happiness. At this point Kakashi may be a pathway for Narusaku as because of this Sakura may realize how unselfish Naruto is for her, knowing that he loves her but still will give up his own happiness for hers. I hope this will start Sakura's reflection of her feelings for Naruto.

Of course she will thank Naruto but also I do believe that this is a good thing that Sasuke put her under a genjustu so then when she wakes up she was realize the true answer

#35 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

Oh and I didn't make this to bring negativity to our ship. I was caught in the heat of moment and couldn't make sense why she claims she still "loves" Sasuke where in originally it should have been in past tense. I just tried to get opinions of people who support our ship to ease the anxiety and make sure I'm not slipping the other way around. What Inferno 180 I believe is true but I never said I'll stray from the ship. When I said Sakura is being too stubborn I meant it literally no bashing just pure opinion.

But still, as I said above I believe this will be a great opportunity for Narusaku to be cannon.

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#36 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:01 AM

Its clear in 693 that kakashi the hypocrite is an ss suporter

#37 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

Oh and I didn't make this to bring negativity to our ship. I was caught in the heat of moment and couldn't make sense why she claims she still "loves" Sasuke where in originally it should have been in past tense. I just tried to get opinions of people who support our ship to ease the anxiety and make sure I'm not slipping the other way around. What Inferno 180 I believe is true but I never said I'll stray from the ship. When I said Sakura is being too stubborn I meant it literally no bashing just pure opinion.

But still, as I said above I believe this will be a great opportunity for Narusaku to be cannon.

Raws aren't out yet, but a few of the translators here looked over the raw script (from a japanese source that gets the magazine early) and it's present tense. I know it's a bummer, but it's best to know now, so you don't get your hopes up.

#38 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

Hmm.. the events are still raw, so we must wait patiently for the next few chapters. For now, we can only intuitively interpret the situation. Bear in mind I'm preparing for the worst so I took MS' translation for granted.

Well I guess we all need to live with the idea that she simply loves Sasuke and that may never change. But. Being in love with him is another matter entirely, and an understanding that the majority of this community can come to terms upon whom her heart truly lies with is Naruto, which is a notion we clearly see..... then again that power utterly remains with Kishimoto. Even so, the signifying expression she gave Sasuke's back doesn't integrally bode well with her words. I dunno, her facial expression kinda speaks louder to me and contradicts what she said. Its a mystery within a mystery. But as I said, we can only wait for future chapters to get further resolution (at least i hope so since this chapter asked more questions than it answered).

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

#39 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:16 PM

Hmm.. the events are still raw, so we must wait patiently for the next few chapters. For now, we can only intuitively interpret the situation. Bear in mind I'm preparing for the worst so I took MS' translation for granted.

Well I guess we all need to live with the idea that she simply loves Sasuke and that may never change. But. Being in love with him is another matter entirely, and an understanding that the majority of this community can come to terms upon whom her heart truly lies with is Naruto, which is a notion we clearly see..... then again that power utterly remains with Kishimoto. Even so, the signifying expression she gave Sasuke's back doesn't integrally bode well with her words. I dunno, her facial expression kinda speaks louder to me and contradicts what she said. Its a mystery within a mystery. But as I said, we can only wait for future chapters to get further resolution (at least i hope so since this chapter asked more questions than it answered).

Agreed.

But what I really wanted to say is- I love your profile pic  :hehehe:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#40 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

Agreed.

But what I really wanted to say is- I love your profile pic  :hehehe:

Haha! Thanks!

I love your signature! I can't recall Naruto giving flowers to whoever, where's that from?

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users