Close
Photo

Kakashi as sixth? Then Naruto will be...?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

Okay, I am not waiting till Kakashi is super old for Naruto to become Hokage!

ima rant >:U

Naruto has earned that title more than anyone in the whole Ninja universe!

I mean Gaara became Kazekage and he hasn't done half the things Naruto has done for the village...and for the the world!!

Naruto might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he's peaceful, loves Konoha, and he can protect anyone, I think that's enough for Naruto to gain the title. He also has awesome friends to help him~

anyway....I just don't want to wait until...part 3 or something to finally see Naruto gain the title and I don't want to see it off screen/panel either.

I agree. Gaara became Kazekage at a young age. Considering the difference between the achievements of Naruto over Gaara obviously Naruto has the advantage. Naruto also has Shikamaru as councilor and Sakura (Personal assistant maybe?) to fill in the role of paperworks.  Maybe Kakashi will really become Hokage but I don't like the idea of it.

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#22 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

I know what you mean. But unfortunately for us, Kishi seems to want to delay Naruto becoming Hokage until the very last chapters, similar to resolving the romance subplot.

We've waited so long....the thought of waiting longer.....

tumblr_lwl0pzY0PJ1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#23 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

The waiting does suck! Well, atleast we are very sure that in the end, Naruto will become Hokage. There are no doubts about this.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#24 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Kakashi the sixth Hokage?!

#25 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

Part 3.
And perhaps to retiring kakashi, so he doesn't take mission with naruto anymore.

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:50 AM

I think Kishimoto is trolling us lol.

#27 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

Its alright. Let Naruto grow-up and mature some more. As long as we get Naruto's face on the Hokage mountain at the end, doesn't matter when he becomes.

#28 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:22 AM

I'm fine with it tbh. But I do want  to know, what about Tsunade?

Naruto needs more maturing. He has to stop being soft at heart a bit and learn to think reasonably in some situations. If he becomes Hokage now, the wrong-doers and criminals would have a field-day knowing they would be forgiven later for whatever crime they commit.

Konoha citizens won't be too happy with this. 

Or maybe make Naruto Hokage now and Sakura his advisor. :thumb:  She would straighten out some of his flaws. For some reason I always imagine Naruto sitting in the Hokage's office with Sakura giving him a hard time with rules and paperwork and other stuff  :chuckle:

Shikamaru already said that he would be Naruto's adviser though.

Well Gaara became Kazekage when he was only 16, sooo... not sure if the system is different between villages but whatever

15 acctually but still he was in his teens and Yagura looks like he could have been made Mizukage in his teens too.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#29 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

and Sakura (Personal assistant maybe?) to fill in the role of paperworks.

Sakura will be too busy running the hospital to be Naruto's PA/secretary.  Her main role with Naruto will be that of wife -- eventually.   :hehehe:

That's assuming that after this war Kage will still be necessary, if the cycle of hate is broken and all. 

#30 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

No one did and he doesn't have that power. He has no authority unless someone with it blesses Kakashi after the fact. That's one reason I think the gesture is mostly symbolic or token. It may be the excuse for Naruto to take the mantle of 7 and, I think, it's mostly an excuse for Obito to obtain it vicariously to resolve the promise. Why it needed to be done...you'd have to ask someone else.

It's just the way Obito said it felt like its some sort of obvious foreshadowing. yes, it is more about symbolism for Obito's dream but i think that is what Naruto is for... he'll become a hokage because he didn't stray away from his path unlike Obito. Its enough that he was able to change Kakashi's perception towards his comrades and made him "see" through "his eyes".

Why should Tsunade step down from the Hokage position for Kakashi?

YES...THIS!!!

we even got at least two incidents wherein we thought Tsunade is gone for good..and the thoughts of who will become the next hokage arises. but she always survives in the end.

Naruto has earned that title more than anyone in the whole Ninja universe!

I mean Gaara became Kazekage and he hasn't done half the things Naruto has done for the village...and for the the world!!

Naruto might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he's peaceful, loves Konoha, and he can protect anyone, I think that's enough for Naruto to gain the title. He also has awesome friends to help him~

indeed.

If they badly need to fulfill Obito's wishes then why force it on someone who already suffered with the burden of "losing" the person he first thought of as a comrade, the one who taught him to cherish his friends and said one of the most meaningful message about abandoning your comrades makes you worst than trash...but ended up becoming a trash himself then continuously plague Kakashi with his wishes. I mean Naruto could perfectly fit that role, after all the similarities he have with Obito.

Isn't Obito suppose to be like Naruto, if Naruto went the wrong path?

It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledge by everyone", It's "the one who is acknowledge by everyone, become the Hokage".

- Uchiha Itachi

#31 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

Shikamaru already said that he would be Naruto's adviser though.

15 acctually but still he was in his teens and Yagura looks like he could have been made Mizukage in his teens too.

Shikamaru would be an advisor for missions and any thing strategy-related.

Naruto is more of an outdoor kinda guy who likes an action-filled life. Can you really see Shikamaru being able to handle Naruto and his goofiness and disinterest in officework? The only person who can make Naruto work efficiently is Sakura. Naruto NEEDS Sakura to be with him if he is ever to become a great Hokage.

Don't forget, Heaven and Earth need to combine together to get the best out of each other. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#32 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

I don't think Kakashi will be the next Hokage. I have a feeling that Kishi is trolling the readers again.

Also since when did Obito get the power/authority to declare what will happen?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#33 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Gaara's a rational thinker unlike Naruto, even if Naruto's done a whole lot more for his own village then Gaara had for his. He was trusted enough by the Rikage to be made the Regimental Commander of the entire Shinobi Alliance Army. 

That being said... 50/50 on this ordeal. On the one hand Kakashi is a proven veteran who could lead a village properly and this could be a nice set up for a part 3 (and/or the movie), but on the other hand if part 2 is as far a Kishi intends to go (after the movie of the future of coarse) and with this whole sub story about everyone wanting to be Hokage in the War Arc, maybe Naruto should become the Head Leader at the end.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#34 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Well Gaara became Kazekage when he was only 16, sooo... not sure if the system is different between villages but whatever

I wasn't implying that he would be too young to be hokage I was referencing Kishi setting Naruto up to be hokage when he's 20.

Kushina asked him to not drink till he's twenty, Naruto later tells Gamabunta he wont drink with him because he's not 20, recently Gaara said to Naruto that as soon as he becomes Hokage they should drink together.

eh10ut.jpg

#35 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

Shikamaru would be an advisor for missions and any thing strategy-related.

I think you forgot, Naruto is already an accomplished strategist.

Naruto is more of an outdoor kinda guy who likes an action-filled life. Can you really see Shikamaru being able to handle Naruto and his goofiness and disinterest in officework? The only person who can make Naruto work efficiently is Sakura. Naruto NEEDS Sakura to be with him if he is ever to become a great Hokage.

Hashirama was an outdoor kinda gut who liked an action-filled life, he was very goofy and was disinterested in office work and he was able to work efficiently and did office work because he had Tobirama.

Shikamaru vowed that since Naruto did not have a brother like Tobirama, he would fill that role for Naruto, plus Shikamaru said this to his dad, "When I'm with Naruto, he makes me want to walk with him" this or more precisely the scene that quote is from shows that Naruto motivates Shikamaru to not be as lazy (it page 15 of chapter 443 if you want to see it).

Don't forget, Heaven and Earth need to combine together to get the best out of each other. 

Wouldn't marriage be perfect to combine Heaven and Earth together and get the best out of each other?

Edited by Jake, 10 August 2014 - 04:43 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#36 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

I see Kakashi more as the leader of the Anbu black ops

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users