Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 12 2013, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How many threads we have about Hinata?

Also just to not lose the trip "+1".

The hyuuga clan is inspired by a form of martial art on china, it's just a fail attempt to make the hyuugas relevant to the plot.

Yeah. That's what I said/think.

#22 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

i guess, that was a nice theory., not to bash it but personally, i really don't care about the byakugan. Kishi has a lot of important things to cover and i doubt that such details will be prioritized..

remember, there's a great reinforcement coming.. and as much as i'd like to see how the battle will turn out, i'm afraid that other characters like Sakura, and the others won't be shown much (i hope i'm wrong though). so, really, i don't see any reason for byakugan power up.. but that's just me(?), who knows what Kishi will do a_dance.gif

#23 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

Before the Byakuugan possibly gets any power ups , wouldn't Hinata have to master the existing Byakuugan powers first ? As far as we know , at this point Hinata is not in control of the full abilities of the Byakuugan . To do that she would have to get to Neji's level at least and that requires a lot of training , since it took Neji himself years to get to that level . So I doubt this will happen on the fly during the war .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#24 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Apr 12 2013, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before the Byakuugan possibly gets any power ups , wouldn't Hinata have to master the existing Byakuugan powers first ? As far as we know , at this point Hinata is not in control of the full abilities of the Byakuugan . To do that she would have to get to Neji's level at least and that requires a lot of training , since it took Neji himself years to get to that level . So I doubt this will happen on the fly during the war .

But since Hinata is the main heroine now, I think Kishimoto can spend a few chapters devleloping her abilities and expanding on the origins of the Byakugan.

Star Crossed Lovers

#25 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But since Hinata is the main heroine now, I think Kishimoto can spend a few chapters devleloping her abilities and expanding on the origins of the Byakugan.

He doesn't have to. Remember the Lion fist technique thing. Where the hell did that come from?

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#26 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 12 2013, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He doesn't have to. Remember the Lion fist technique thing. Where the hell did that come from?

Hard work and dedication.

Star Crossed Lovers

#27 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought she was always the heroine rolleyes.gif

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#28 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot that she never gives up.

#29 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

sorry, i just joined and i joined this site because i love Sakura and NaruSaku... THIS is a NaruSaku site right?... unsure.gif

cheers! th_glomp.gif

#30 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (ladyannelise @ Apr 13 2013, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry, i just joined and i joined this site because i love Sakura and NaruSaku... THIS is a NaruSaku site right?... unsure.gif

cheers! th_glomp.gif

Lol don't worry, we're all just joking right around. tongue.gif

Star Crossed Lovers

#31 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 13 2013, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it's a joke but
>Hard work and dedication.
>Still weaker than Neji.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#32 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 13 2013, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's a joke but
>Still weaker than Neji.

That's because Neji cheated. He also used
. Can't blame him thou. He was in team Gay.

#33 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

I thought she was always the heroine

haaha lol agreed

Edited by HauntedCake, 13 April 2013 - 09:58 AM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#34 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 13 2013, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haaha lol agreed

SK-303_image007.jpg

#35 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 13 2013, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's a joke but
>Still weaker than Neji.

Neji probably worked hard too. Talent+hard work is a combination you can go far with. btw what's up with the memes sweatdrop.gif

ナルサク

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 13 2013, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neji probably worked hard too. Talent+hard work is a combination you can go far with. btw what's up with the memes sweatdrop.gif

No, Neji was the same he didnt had any kind of new technique of whatever, even Naruto still called him a genius, if hard work could surpass a genius Hinata should be more stronger than him.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 13 2013, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, Neji was the same he didnt had any kind of new technique of whatever, even Naruto still called him a genius, if hard work could surpass a genius Hinata should be more stronger than him.

Only if the genius is procrastinating. But if both work hard then at least reach the same lvl

#38 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 13 2013, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont get it...

40283620121415711s.jpg

#39 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 13 2013, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only if the genius is procrastinating. But if both work hard then at least reach the same lvl

Neji worked hard?
He had the same jutsus of part 1...
Hinata had a new jutsu but she was nowhere near neji's level.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#40 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

Well the only thing that makes the theory wrong, its that there is no prior need for the Bayaugan in this plan. If it was somehow important, even Madara would have known how important it would have been and could have easily gotten any Huyuga fodder character off the field if it was needed for the plan.

As I see it, Kishi made it so there existed one clan with an ocular kekkei genkki which was alive and well, he could have made them more involved in the plot but again, if he did not do much with Hinata or Neji, the overall plot with the huygua clan is just a minor one.

As old as the chunin exams where they state the Sharigan could have derived from the Bayakugan, well thats out of the water since the Sage of the 6 paths story came in. The eyes of the older son were a sub-rinnegan.

There are 4 eras within the Naruto Universe:

The sage-ten tails era: This during the time the ten tails rampaged endlessly, Sage kicked its but, over his life he teaches Ninjutsu to the world.

Centuries between the sage and warring clans: A few centuries passed in this era, during this time clans grow and spread out, ninja develop. The tailed beasts are in hiding but grow.

Warring clan era: Before the villages, Hashirama and Madara lived in this time. Expected life was only 30 years, most casualites were civilians and ninja children. Clans were loose mercenary clans. Hashirama and Madara changed this.

Villages era: the one our story takes place in. All 5 elemental countries use this. This era is the most recent its around 80-90years old, given how old Hirizen was -75 and how old Kakuzu was -91. The village has to be older than Hiruzen while younger than Kakuzu.

The origins of the Byauygan? Well Kekkei Genkki obey genetic dominant and recessive traits. Like in real life this is what factors in, these can change overtime. The Byayugan could be dirvied from the Sharigan but it could have mutated so much, its no longer associated with its parent line, basically it changed so much in genetics it can no longer associate its abilities with the sharigan. Basically it changed so much it cannot do anything with its origin, it became its own species.

The other one is that the Byakugan could be its own original technique, back in the era of the sage when he taught people the ways of ninjutsu or sometime over the centuries the Byakugan could have started as a prototechnique for the eyes and turned into a bloodline technique. It could have originated out of what someone else did.

Only thing which is clear, the Byakugan has no importance to the sage anymore, otherwise Madara would have kidnapped any Huyga by now, Obito would have had a need for them too. But they don't care about the hyuga clan so they aren't important to he plan.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users