• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#21 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:14 AM

Ok , well i have to say that OCs are great as long as they are not a main character, i have to say that should be reserved for the original stories, not ones about Naruto characters. but I have to say that oc's help the story become more interesting much like villains or rivals do for most stories. some times the ocs, can be very useful tools when trying to move a story along or even trying to build your stories', originality, or plot. but enough of my rabblings,
that is my thoughts....
check ya later,
Fallen Angel
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users