KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

love this chapter! love.gif
--Click here to view--
so amazing! i loved this chapter! yeah! no flashbacks! at first i was like woah, why is the raikage trying to kill naruto? i knew tsunade would let him through though.
once again, great chapter! the next one would be even better if there is NS!

#22 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

Looks like Naruto has only one more bit of self doubt to resolve and that has pink hair.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#23 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

I mean COME ON Kishi, what the HELL?!?!?! rawr.gif

I can understand giving Madara the Rinnegan enough to let it slide over time but this is just to much. Just when these Jinchuriki are making there actual technical first appearances within manga canon you decide to give them not only the Rinnegan but the Sharingan as well. Which means that they'll get the powers that come with those god mod eyes which would ultimately leave the original powers of those Jinchuriki overshadowed by the hax Rinne/Sharin Combo.

Thanks Kishi, thanks a kittening lot. dry.gif

#24 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Holy....sh.. --Click here to view--
Whoa talk about one hell of a chapter, Six former Jinchuriki's all being unkillalble, (can only seal them, or free their souls) access to Bijuu Chakra (if they are anything like the Gold Brothers) AND with te MS and Rinnigan implanted in them....bit of an overkill don't you think. there is only realistically the Kages, Naruto and Bee capable of defeating them, and Naruto already has his work cut out with the white Zetsu's...so we are in for some serious business....I seriously hope Kishimoto doesn't mess up this fight by nerfing their powers, this could be epic.

OK was I mistaken or did Naruto just perform the Thunder God Technique without the id of the kunai, or is he that much faster now? Could this finally be the 'That Jutsu' we've heard mentioned before?

Either way this chapter was awesome, with the flashback, Madara's army, the talk between the Kage's and Hosts...all very well done...now if only we got a colour page...which we don't get enough of in my opinion.

iAnby7W.gif

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

This chapter was amazing! Wow, the Jinchūriki's now? kitten!

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

@harry: No, he just moved faster. Naruto doesn't need to learn the Thunder God technique with the sheer speed he possesses in his Kyuubi mode.

#27 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Finally the flashbacks are over so this was a pretty good chapter. I can already smell an epic fight!

Looks like Naruto has only one more bit of self doubt to resolve and that has pink hair.

lol, right you are.

#28 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 22 2011, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@harry: No, he just moved faster. Naruto doesn't need to learn the Thunder God technique with the sheer speed he possesses in his Kyuubi mode.

Really? surely a ultra fast teleport method is better than moving at untra fast speed, think about it, if someone sticks their foot out Nartuto will go at super speeds tumbling down and probably break his spine. Also with the Thunder God Technique, if he gave the shinobi force the kunai or seal, he can teleport himself to all the White Zetsu's in an instant because Shikuku had one major flaw in his plan, Naruto can't use shadow Clones as it divides his chakra evenly, so there is less Chakra for Kyuubi to feed off, so if he made the clones like Shikaku wants then he'd end up dying, but with teleport technique he can get from one point to another in an instant, and be able to stay in Kyuubi mode.

iAnby7W.gif

#29 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

The reason for using the Jinchuuriki should be obvious: They have massive chakra reserves, which means they can use a monster amount of techniques in one fight. Madara's combined this with the Sharingan, which allows a person to copy any technique, and the Rinnegan, which allows a person to use any technique.

Right now, Madara can basically do anything. The Alliance is completely screwed.

#30 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 22 2011, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa talk about one hell of a chapter, Six former Jinchuriki's all being unkillalble, (can only seal them, or free their souls) access to Bijuu Chakra (if they are anything like the Gold Brothers) AND with te MS and Rinnigan implanted in them....bit of an overkill don't you think. there is only realistically the Kages, Naruto and Bee capable of defeating them, and Naruto already has his work cut out with the white Zetsu's...so we are in for some serious business....I seriously hope Kishimoto doesn't mess up this fight by nerfing their powers, this could be epic.

OK was I mistaken or did Naruto just perform the Thunder God Technique without the id of the kunai, or is he that much faster now? Could this finally be the 'That Jutsu' we've heard mentioned before?

Either way this chapter was awesome, with the flashback, Madara's army, the talk between the Kage's and Hosts...all very well done...now if only we got a colour page...which we don't get enough of in my opinion.

I'm still standing my ground that THAT jutsu is the opening and closing of Narutos seal and taking over kyuubi. Where do you think he pulled out the seal that the sage of the six paths used? I really doubt Kushina or Minato transfered any knowledge to Naruto during their cameos...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#31 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

Sharingan AND Rinnegan?! As if they weren't overpowered as Jinchuuriki's! What will come next; Juubi's Sharinnegan?

Also, I liked this chappy, no flashbacks, only A starts to irritate me more and more! Anyways, next episode is gonna be interesting! biggrin.gif

#32 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jun 22 2011, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason for using the Jinchuuriki should be obvious: They have massive chakra reserves, which means they can use a monster amount of techniques in one fight. Madara's combined this with the Sharingan, which allows a person to copy any technique, and the Rinnegan, which allows a person to use any technique.

Right now, Madara can basically do anything. The Alliance is completely screwed.

That just makes it even worse! arg.gif

#33 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 22 2011, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? surely a ultra fast teleport method is better than moving at untra fast speed, think about it, if someone sticks their foot out Nartuto will go at super speeds tumbling down and probably break his spine. Also with the Thunder God Technique, if he gave the shinobi force the kunai or seal, he can teleport himself to all the White Zetsu's in an instant because Shikuku had one major flaw in his plan, Naruto can't use shadow Clones as it divides his chakra evenly, so there is less Chakra for Kyuubi to feed off, so if he made the clones like Shikaku wants then he'd end up dying, but with teleport technique he can get from one point to another in an instant, and be able to stay in Kyuubi mode.

Hardly, the teleport technique isn't instantaneous, that's why he leaves a yellow streak. Since he doesn't have the power that Naruto has to counter Madara's intangibility, he was forced to develop a technique that enables Minato to move at incredible speed. Since Ei's lightning armor technique thing is moving at the same speed as Minato's Thunder God, I'll assume that the thunder god doesn't make the user intangible. Naruto's Kyuubi form moves at the same and presumably even greater speed as Minato's technique, so he can replicate his father's movement from place-to-place without the use of limited items. Naruto doesn't need to use his clones too much considering he can do the job himself. The Thunder God would be useful for long-range travel, but it's a case of Naruto adding another chakra-draining technique when he doesn't really need to.

#34 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

argh, I liked but... --Click here to view--
Dang it Kishi-sensei, as if you didn't overpower Sasuke enough, you just HAD TO GO AND GIVE ALL THE PREVIOUS HOSTS A SHARINNEGAN DIDN'T YOU?!? Kishi, you be trollin', but I'm going to hope that the risk that comes with this is as great as the reward fu.png On another note, I'm dying for a NaruSaku moment. We're overdue for one. At least, I think we are. Sigh, damn you Madara...

OTP and my Bby

#35 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Chew @ Jun 22 2011, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
argh, I liked but... --Click here to view--
Dang it Kishi-sensei, as if you didn't overpower Sasuke enough, you just HAD TO GO AND GIVE ALL THE PREVIOUS HOSTS A SHARINNEGAN DIDN'T YOU?!? Kishi, you be trollin', but I'm going to hope that the risk that comes with this is as great as the reward fu.png On another note, I'm dying for a NaruSaku moment. We're overdue for one. At least, I think we are. Sigh, damn you Madara...

I know right? It's like I'm reading something strait out of a bad fanfic. facepalm.png

#36 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:14 PM

Two suns, yeah! --Click here to view--
Chapter was awesome, again! These looks very interesting I must say. Naruto and "yellow flash" move? Are this genes? biggrin.gif Freakin' awesome. I really like that move from Naruto.

And with this former jinchurikis... Kishimoto, please don't screw with this. I want some epic battles! happy.gif

#37 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 22 2011, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know right? It's like I'm reading something strait out of a bad fanfic. facepalm.png

Maybe not a bad fanfiction, but I just don't like that all of a sudden every single one of the previous hosts has a Sharingan and a Rinnegan. WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET ALL THOSE EYES ANYWAY? I can understand if maybe there was one host that got the power ups, but damn Kishi-sensei! sad.gif Then again, Kishi probably did this so that it wouldn't be so easy to defeat Madara and his army of doom (not that it was going to be easy in the first place- it's just exponentially much harder now). It'll definitely test Naruto's power, and I'll be really happy when he kicks all of their behinds back to the little Zombie no Jutsu from which they came smile.gif

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

On another note, hopefully one of the shadow clones will encounter our very dear Sakura-chan and give us a moment. I'll be happy even for a small one wow.png narusaku.gif

Edited by Chew, 22 June 2011 - 08:17 PM.

OTP and my Bby

#38 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

When war was declared, I wondered how Tobi and Zetsu were expected to put up a fight against the combined might of the Shinobi nations. Even when Kabutomaru signed up, they were just a wee bit outnumbered. But with the recent chapters and that last page, it does look dire for the allies. (More work for Kakashi w/Zabuza sword and TenTen w/banana fan!)

At the least, it shows why Bee and Naruto are justified in joining the fight, otherwise the war was hopeless.

(For Sasuke, remember that his power increase has come with a price: the drugs/training have made him into a raving lunatic.)

#39 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

Ohhh, I can't handle the suspense dang it, why can't next week come now?

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#40 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

It might not even be a clone, but the actual Naruto that finds her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users