96 replies to this topic

#21 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

I really don't think Kabuto has the intentions of working for Madara or taking care of naruto. he seems as if he could care less about this whole thing as the only thing he wants is experiments. I could see him taking the one zetsu just for experiments and leaving. He just doesn't have that evil feel with me. And with naruto....remember he still thinks he's on some mission with no clue whatsoever about the ninja war. just wait till he finds out (and probably from sakura)

#22 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 7 2010, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think if Sakura does take the challenge at the falls, I do think it'll be a bit of a double-edged sword. If she manages to overcome her other side and finally face the truth as well as being even more confident about her feelings, it will most certainly make Naruto and Sakura grow closer together.

I dunno, even though Gai did it I don't think Kishi would put Sakura in there >.>

BUUUUUUT there's nothing that says people can't make fanfics about it *wink wink nudge nudge*

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 7 2010, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, about Oonoki, I do think we'll see a skirmish between him and Naruto. That would be interesting.

kind of like Chiyo and Kakashi ;o

Edited by pharix, 07 October 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Oct 7 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno, even though Gai did it I don't think Kishi would put Sakura in there >.>

BUUUUUUT there's nothing that says people can't make fanfics about it *wink wink nudge nudge*

kind of like Chiyo and Kakashi ;o

Ahhh... I agree with you on that. but I do think it's possible since Yamato's there and he might just push Sakura into doing it.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 7 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh... I agree with you on that. but I do think it's possible since Yamato's there and he might just push Sakura into doing it.

It'd be a great way for Kishi to bring Sakura there w/o making it too obvious of kishi's possible intentions. Just like how naruto just
"randomly" twisted his ankle

and look what i just found on some other site.....people still want sasuke to get stronger after all that hes got.
Wow the fourth ninja war is about to happen. It is going to be intense. Naruto has got his new power but he can’t control it yet. More importantly, what is Sasuke up to? I hope he is getting stronger like Naruto is.

seriously?!?...you want more power ups....i think hes had enough for a lifetime

Edited by naruto-z, 07 October 2010 - 06:54 PM.

#25 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:00 PM

Thoughts <.< --Click here to view--
Pretty much...epic? That's my guess. I thought it would be less intense, but still the plot IS boring... I want to see Naruto BACK.IN.KONOHA.

#26 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:22 PM

I think that, eventually, Naruto and KB will learn what going on ( I don't think that KB know why he's on vacation) and will try to leave the island ( I'm sure that Naruto will). I think that Gaara going there could be the trigger...that is, if Kabuto isn't already there.

I just hope to see, in between or soon, konoha or at least, the rookie.

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

Bahaha! Epic-! Wow... I so saw the moving turtle coming. Avatar, anyone...? And oh my gosh- finally! We get to see the zombies again- oh, yes! This has been what I was waiting for! Buahahaha yes!

#28 Mr. Bu

Mr. Bu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

Overall this chapter was pretty epic in scale. I don't think Kabutomaru(sp) is going to succeed in his attack. If he were to take Bee then Raikage would go crazy again and it would greatly weaken the shinobi alliance. Also, I doubt naruto will be taken this early. Only thing I think is possible is that since the kyuubi and the kyuubi's chakra are separate that they may be able to extract a worthless kyuubi and Naruto still live through it.

All in all Sasuke can't find out about being left out of the hunt cause he would be angry to say the least.

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

I hate to say it, but I wonder what Sasuke is up to.

I have a funny feeling we are going to see a four way battle between Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke, and Naruto. While all the other nations deal with the Zetsu clones, these four will go into a final brawl.

I can see it like the battle in Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Orlando Bloom as Naruto, Johnny Deep as Sasuke, Jack Davenport as Norrington, Geoffrey Rush as Madara, and Keira Knightley as Sakura.

BTW, every time I see the Akatsuki, I am always reminded of the song "Party like a Rockstar." I don't know why.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:31 PM

I don't think Sakura would take that waterfall challenge. I do believe however is that she's not confused about her feelings. I believe that she moved on from her crush on Sasuke a long time ago (and when I say a long time ago, I mean sometime between part 1 and part 2) and fell in love with Naruto since before or at the start of part 2.

About the Zetsu clone army (of the Galactic Republic fu.png ). What if those Zetsu clones could make up to 1,000 clones of themselves (like Naruto's Shadow Clone capabilities) and each clone of the 100,000 Zetsu clones could do the same and so on? That combined with that copying Jutsu would make Zetsu an ultimate, nearly limitless, invincible army. But I do hope that Madara has manipulated the other small villages to his side and are lead by members of powerful clans (one from each small village). I also hope that there will be a group of nine Arrancar/Homunculi-like super-humans leading the Akatsuki army (hey if Madara could create an army of Zetsu clones I'm sure he could do the same for super-humans) representing nine of eleven aspects of war.

I would also like to predict that Kabuto might have stolen Danzo's corpse from Madara and reconstructed the Sharingan eye of Shisui to implant into Kakashi's uncovered eye thus giving him an eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (that is only if Shisui and Obito are siblings) and gaining that mind controlling jutsu (which I think would be called Will of the Gods in Japanese) and maybe Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo if we're lucky. I also believe that Kabuto would add Kisame, Hidan, and Konan to his collection of dead Akatsuki members for a complete set.

So basically, I have the same opinions as in the spoiler thread (some I can't remember), good chapter, looking forward to next week. happy.gif

#31 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 01:50 AM

It's a giant turtle!

Zelda, anyone?

Gee, I hope the G. Man's gonna be okay...I don't think I've ever seen him in so much pain.

I'm kind of happy that Madara has resorted to the "victory in numbers" technique. Sometimes, people get all wrapped up in how powerful each individual can become. That type of a fight quickly becomes tedious and makes me stop reading... (alright, it's only for a couple seconds). But when I come back to a battle with lots of people, I see action and uniform development for every character. There isn't one strong dude fighting everyone's battle with his "SUPER MEGA ULTRA EXXXXXTREEEEEME EYE LAZER MONSTER ATTACK" that makes everyone keel over in exasperation.

More plant monsters = more fun!

...Or maybe not. I hope they aren't too strong.

What if they could make wrecking balls, pyramids, and other shapes together? That'd be like one giant, dangerous, flesh-eating squad of zombie cheerleaders.

Like these guys, but legitimately threatening.

#32 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:08 AM

Why is everyone assuming that Kabuto is still a good guy? I personally think he makes a MUCH better villain than hero! If he became a good guy, I would personally be extremely disappointed...
Anyways, once more, I say that Zetsu may be the most OPed character/creation in the Naruto-verse. Ability to clone so many times, suck the chakra out of others, and be able to copy one's exact abilities and personalities just by touching them is an astonishing amount of power.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#33 hotwyr

hotwyr

Shadow man

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

Why is every one reminded of avatar or zelda by the giant turtle? It reminds me of an old Alladin movie i have on VHS tongue.gif The resemblance between those two is uncanny biggrin.gif

So... giant clone army... i think kishi's getting some ideas from the history books, definitely a Star wars thing rolleyes.gif

Really wondering what (or who) the black side of Zetsu is...

And whats with the flower spread under the statue, and the side stem with a flower on the end that has the same seals around it as the statue.. seems to me there in a bit too much detail to be just background work, i think there important, just can't figure out why...
What if life was just black and white ?

Should we actually wonder what if ?.... No.

You have the power to change the future, so stop complaining and change it. No one's gonna fix it for you.

As for me, I shall grasp the sky with my fingertips.

#34 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:04 AM

I can't help but think Zetsu will become less significant and fodder now like the clone troopers when facing the Jedi and Sith. sad.gif As for Kabuto, i think he justs wants to have an angle on both sides of the war. a_plotting.gif

Edited by Dreamer, 08 October 2010 - 04:05 AM.

#35 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 7 2010, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is everyone assuming that Kabuto is still a good guy? I personally think he makes a MUCH better villain than hero!

Agreed, the series doesn't need another Itachi. A lot of people already trying to make a hero out of Sasuke.

#36 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Oct 8 2010, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to say it, but I wonder what Sasuke is up to.

I have a funny feeling we are going to see a four way battle between Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke, and Naruto. While all the other nations deal with the Zetsu clones, these four will go into a final brawl.

I can see it like the battle in Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Orlando Bloom as Naruto, Johnny Deep as Sasuke, Jack Davenport as Norrington, Geoffrey Rush as Madara, and K
BTW, every time I see the Akatsuki, I am always reminded of the song "Party like a Rockstar." I don't know why.

wot.gif LOL, you should be a movie script writer... Your imagination goes wild fu.png

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 8 2010, 06:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is everyone assuming that Kabuto is still a good guy? I personally think he makes a MUCH better villain than hero! If he became a good guy, I would personally be extremely disappointed...

I agree with you, zacra. 111191.gif Kabuto is as "hero" as Sasuke. End of story.

@soot-r: HERO OUT OF SASUKE? Where did common sense go? omfg.gif

#37 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:08 AM

Zetsu, Zetsu Everywhere!! --Click here to view--

#38 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:22 PM

ZETSU
DO EVERYTHING

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 7 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 October 2010 - 08:00 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

Every epic story has to have certain elements. Hot ladies, comedic relief in the form of a baka getting hurt over and over, evil bad guys with disposable henchmen, a giant turtle, and dragons. Kishi, where are the dragons!? Giant chakra monsters don't count!

edit: jeeze that hero song is stuck in my head mad.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 08 October 2010 - 08:27 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users