#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:19 AM

I don't believe for a minute those spoilers are real and besides I thought the only experiment that was a success was Yamato.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:37 AM

I predict: The night Kyuubi attacked in detail this time, that might take a couple chapters.

#23 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 23 2010, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict: The night Kyuubi attacked in detail this time, that might take a couple chapters.

either its gonna be a few chapter or the 500 itself will have a lots of pages. tongue.gif
Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#24 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

Well if Kushina died when Madara released the Kyubi, how would have the 4th left an imprint of her in the seal for Naruto when it came close to breaking?

#25 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

^Also, wasn't the kyubi attack already going on before she gave birth?

#26 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 22 2010, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't believe for a minute those spoilers are real and besides I thought the only experiment that was a success was Yamato.

I did said that it was a fake spoiler any spoiler released by mynarutoblog it's 100% fake and like I also said we all know there's no manga this week. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 June 2010 - 05:40 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#27 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

I posted my prediction (or theory) in the 499 talk chapter, I think it will actually go further than 16 Years, as to how Kushina ended up as the Host, I'm thinking her family have been the host of the Kyuubi since the VoTE incident between the First and Madara, mioght even find out Naruto is related to the Senju clan. (this would explain Kushina's determination to protect the village she just joined,)

That will be the first part and then past forward to the incident that led to her joining Konoha and then who knows might run over two weeks and the week later we'll find out about the Kyuubi attacking the village.

I'm hoping we'll find out a bit more about he lost years, what happened to the Kyuubi after the First battle at VoTE? What happened to the First Hokage? He won the battle so did he die sealing the Kyuubi? And how did it end up inside Kushina.

That last one is just as important as what exactly happened 16 years ago, we know from Minato that Madara invaded the village,

Also I predict, Minato shaped hole in the wall after he tries to reasure Kushina whilst she's giving birth biggrin.gif

iAnby7W.gif

#28 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 23 2010, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I posted my prediction (or theory) in the 499 talk chapter, I think it will actually go further than 16 Years, as to how Kushina ended up as the Host, I'm thinking her family have been the host of the Kyuubi since the VoTE incident between the First and Madara, might even find out Naruto is related to the Senju clan. (this would explain Kushina's determination to protect the village she just joined,)

I believe in the theory of Naruto being related to the Senju clan. I mean, Madara said that Naruto the fire of the senju clan dwells within him and that he can see the first hokage in him.

Chapter 462, page 14

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ Jun 23 2010, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe in the theory of Naruto being related to the Senju clan. I mean, Madara said that Naruto the fire of the senju clan dwells within him and that he can see the first hokage in him.

Chapter 462, page 14

Which goes well with the fake spoiler I posted from mynarutoblog.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:05 PM

I can see the relation because Uzumaki would match up if it has something to do with water. The Nidaime would make some sense.

#31 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 23 2010, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can see the relation because Uzumaki would match up if it has something to do with water. The Nidaime would make some sense.

It can be even further down the history, maybe Hashiramas and Tobiramas grandfather or something...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#32 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 23 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which goes well with the fake spoiler I posted from mynarutoblog.

I didn't read that fake spoiler but I really think that Naruto being related to the senju clan could be possible. I mean, it could be a distant link but a link anyway.
I guess that we'll have to wait and see but I must warn you, if that happen, I'll give you a big ' I told you so' tongue.gif

#33 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:25 AM

sure would explain the Naruto showing the Sage's necklace thing >.>

#34 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 24 2010, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I posted my prediction (or theory) in the 499 talk chapter, I think it will actually go further than 16 Years, as to how Kushina ended up as the Host, I'm thinking her family have been the host of the Kyuubi since the VoTE incident between the First and Madara, mioght even find out Naruto is related to the Senju clan. (this would explain Kushina's determination to protect the village she just joined,)

Isn't at that time Kushina is just a mere kid who'd try to make a good impression in front of the class by saying to be the first female Hokage? Also, I kept wondering, how she end up to be the host? I mean, since when she had it? is it right after her birth, like her son?

#35 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (tekopi @ Jun 24 2010, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't at that time Kushina is just a mere kid who'd try to make a good impression in front of the class by saying to be the first female Hokage? Also, I kept wondering, how she end up to be the host? I mean, since when she had it? is it right after her birth, like her son?

Most likely since birth, since it is explained that since a baby's chakra system isn't yet developed their body can grow accustomed to the Biju's chakra. But in this situation We can't really affirm anything AKA we have to wait and see how it goes.

#36 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Whirlpool-Maelstrom @ Jun 24 2010, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most likely since birth, since it is explained that since a baby's chakra system isn't yet developed their body can grow accustomed to the Biju's chakra. But in this situation We can't really affirm anything AKA we have to wait and see how it goes.

yeah, I kinda know this kind of answer will come up dry.gif

#37 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:04 PM

Killer Bee wasn't an infant when the Hachibi got sealed in him so that's a fan theory.

Edited by Shadow-kun, 24 June 2010 - 03:05 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#38 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

Well, maybe because Kyuubi & Hachibi are completely different on a whole level on Chakra, Kyuubi would be needed to be sealed in the Jinchuuriki when the Jinchuuriki is only a newborn or its chakra coils haven't been developed yet.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#39 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Jun 24 2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Killer Bee wasn't an infant when the Hachibi got sealed in him so that's a fan theory.

Interesting. Can't wait for next chapter to answer some questions.

#40 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

Dammit! The pressure of having to wait for another week for the manga is killing me! blowup.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users